PDA

View Full Version : CREATING SAFE HAVENS to Protect Whistleblowers - Suggestions Please

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 06:09
CREATING SAFE HAVENS to Protect Whistleblowers - Suggestions Please

I was really taken by an idea in this Interview

MH370 Make It The Last False Flag - Matthias Chang (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDHULzPKgnU) (Full interview)

This post is a duplicate, but I wanted to develop a single part:
HOW TO CREATE SAFE HAVENS for Whistleblowers

(First, here's my original post):

Mr Chang is a good strategist - he sees the Big picture clearly.
He made one comment that has really stayed with me:

WHAT can those of us, who are on the OUTSIDE, really do?

"We can create an environment ... So when the Whistleblowers do come out, they feel SAFE"
(this requires mobilization of public opinion... and maybe more)

This will encourage whistleblowers, who will otherwise, be afraid to face the Risks (of whistleblowing)

At the end, he says: "Enough is Enough! False Flag is real."
(We must get the word out. To have a public understanding. Let's End it)

http://photos.wikimapia.org/p/00/02/86/84/04_big.jpg

Beautiful Malaysia

How about an actual physical place - maybe somewhere in Malaysia, protected by the government, which would provide a safe physical environment where whistleblower could go??

Within this environment could be started an Institute for Peace Studies, and a new Media service: "Whistleblower Media" or whatever, which could help to get the truth out, and provide jobs for whistleblowers.

The School and the Media Network could be a rationale for raising Money.

Maybe Mr Chang would be willing to act as a Trustee for a Fund created to raise money for the new "Peace Haven" (?)

Amanda
22nd April 2014, 08:45
I am a Child Abuse Whistleblower - I feel safe enough due to the global internet community - who have been brave enough to stand with me. Some people accepted the challenge to hold documents in trust for me - I learned this from another Child Abuse Whistleblower who now has her family and herself in hiding.

I feel as though - it would not matter where I lived - in terms of a physical location - I would always be 'monitored' by someone. I have faith and I have been overwhelmed by the trust in the global internet community. On this site I have not had one single bad word in a response - not one word. On other sites I have had very little to concern me - and - only on one site did I have someone link my user name (an old stage name) to a particular kind of 'industry' of which I have never been involved. I for one believe a true Whistleblower needs to share as much information on the worldwideweb -as much as they are able and to let the people do the rest.

My life has been completely destroyed on every level - I have no partner and no family. I am very vulnerable and yet I have made my way unrepresented (with no legal representative to help me) to the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights - as I fight for Children as the voice in the mode of a Mandatory Reporter. The global internet community has enabled me to make contact with people who have connected me to other Whistleblowers - this has only strengthened my legal case.

When people align their conscience and act and live accordingly - change is inevitable. Standing together and believing - without any fear - really can make a difference. Although I must admit those innocents who stand against guns and bombs are fighting a very very very different battle and it is their courage that ensures I keep going until I accomplish everything I have planned. I would not be making this journey without my friend/work colleague and my doctor. I would not be continuing this journey without the worldwideweb - you are the reason I find strength everyday - please know this.

Much Peace - Amanda :peace::grouphug:

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 09:02
Thank you for telling your story, Amanda

I think an important step in moving forward in your life, must be to face the (sad) facts of your past.

You show bravery and maturity in doing that. I have seen and heard of amazing transformations for people on that path. And I wish for you, that you find solace and comfort on the path of a whistleblower.

I do think being part of a community can help greatly. If you have found that - a web community, providing some support - here on Project Avalon, then that is a wonderful thing, and I am not surprised. Though I am still rather new here, I think PA has the right attribute.

What else is needed by Whistleblowers?

Do you think a "safe" website is enough?

Agape
22nd April 2014, 09:25
What about ETs- Whistleblowers ? Do we belong ? And where ...

Websites are not enough nope . Internet may soon become to synonym of insecurity if it did not already besides that people do need to join their minds together in real time .
I'm not sure about location but you need country with strong legal system and moral stand that won't change over couple of years and expose the same people to one or another super-power .

Tesla_WTC_Solution
22nd April 2014, 09:26
I think seminars/conferences are a good idea for such folks.
The "TI" crowd does those -- I am thinking that within the whistleblower community it might not be a bad idea to do our own version of TED -- open talks with an audience, putting forward good ideas without the hindrance of the media and politics...

Make it sort of like Emerald City Comic Con, where each whistleblower has a table etc. and pamphlets, and can choose how much personal info, if any to share --

I think a big room of like-minded folks checking out Polemics (lol!) and such would be a lot of fun, and as they say, "safety in numbers".

It's time for Whistleblower conventions, Indie/alt media only, etc.

Turn the tables on THEM for a change.

Lifebringer
22nd April 2014, 09:42
Change their names to AAmerican names and they can come and go on the net as they please. LaQueisha, Deshon, you know, change the cultural name. Since they want to play games, who but us to really run the gamete on them. They don't know the meaning of play, because they really are too serious about money to see the "punch line."

I'm AA/Irish/Cherokee warrior woman, and since they are zeroing in on the whistleblowers, they can run into brick walls. Also tell them to take the battery out their communication equipment when not using it or resting. Learned that from one of the survival shows. When the signal is running, they can track you. And if they can, they've got to get rid of their "chip" in their driver's license/tracker. Let someone else drive, and get a hooptee car w/out modern GPS or modify the one you have. All the pc systems are being installed by all nations at break speed. Where breathilizers, and other cop/tech stuff is added. The auto drive cars are no better than the programmed Airbus. Anyone/corporations with insurance on the employee where they collect, can wreck someone. Didn't they say KOCH has cameras throughout NY?

Old Codgers just sitting in some room watching the little ants before pouring hot water on them? Running them off the road to collect. Sound extreme, of course, but haven't we seen the good used for bad by the same people doing this. You really hate to go there(darkside) to figure them out, because it's draining to keep tracking multiples of the dirty bread crumbs they incompetently leave behind. The festering has them getting sloppy, not to mention shaking in their fearful boots of discovery of who is at the top of the MJ12 list that is still alive and operating the octopus.

Mr. Chang described what I had drawn in 2007 a "loose leaf" notebook when I started with my husband the "What's On Your Mind Show" livestream. It's a "navy" blue notebook and the octopus/monopoly has its tentacles around the world. Seems someone must have given me that at that time. I was very angry at the war in Iraq and leaving our troops to face the Taliban short handed back then and used the political game to scoop up the marbles, a voting purge in VA had taken from me. When voting's all your country gave you through your ancestors you fight for it. I started in 2003 taking this cabal apart piece by truthful piece. Exposing them live in my community through FB. So now they try to do the same. They mimic, you know. They have NO ideas, just evil intent. It takes other's brains to put the wheels in motion. So kick the others out, and the top topples.

I'm glad at that time I had the experience and opportunity to be vindicated when Bush/Cheney were evicted with only 17% of the crazies who love war supporting them. Oh...joy!
Now they've been fighting hard to keep the truth "smeared' before the newly awakened, we will have to be just as cunning in spreading/revealing what we find.

Time to put the nails in their coffins people. Jail, jail, jail. Prosecute, prosecute, prosecute!

The world is needed to end this, and we have the spiritual backing to take it to the next level in telling the truth to the world and making sure that the vermin is removed, permanently from positions of power and control. Mental evaluations should do the rest.
Get out the straight jackets people, these old codgers are nUtZ.

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 11:14

Websites are not enough nope . Internet may soon become to synonym of insecurity if it did not already besides that people do need to join their minds together in real time .
I'm not sure about location but you need country with strong legal system and moral stand that won't change over couple of years and expose the same people to one or another super-power .

I do Agree !
And so does Edward Snowden, apparently !
When he blew the whistle on the NSA, he no longer felt SAFE in the U.S.

Now he's in Russia, and thriving apparently, with Mr Putin even taking his calls during his annual Q&A.
Do you think Mr Obama would have taken his call in a Press Conference?

Malaysia might be a good country for a Safe Haven. The country is very independent-minded, and represented by its former President, Dr Matahir.

Maybe the Russians could advise on security precautions.

The most Valuable Whistleblowers right now might be those will to spill the beans on the inner workings of the Central Banking/ War model. And those folks have some pretty nasty enforcers, so a high degree of security is of great importance

Agape
22nd April 2014, 11:51

I do Agree !
And so does Edward Snowden, apparently !
When he blew the whistle on the NSA, he no longer felt SAFE in the U.S.

Now he's in Russia, and thriving apparently, with Mr Putin even taking his calls during his annual Q&A.
Do you think Mr Obama would have taken his call in a Press Conference?

Malaysia might be a good country for a Safe Haven. The country is very independent-minded, and represented by its former President, Dr Matahir.

Maybe the Russians could advise on security precautions.

The most Valuable Whistleblowers right now might be those will to spill the beans on the inner workings of the Central Banking/ War model. And those folks have some pretty nasty enforcers, so a high degree of security is of great importance

I tell you what GuyFox and this is slightly off topic ... but when you mentioned Edward Snowden ..
every 'whistleblower' should be so smart to think forwards what are they ready to sacrifice . Someone working for 'intelligence agency' is supposedly person with great 'intelligence' but what he's doing now , hiding in Russia , is not .

Do you think Russians are not intercepting all of his communications the same way that US does ?

China does completely the same to 2 billions of their netizens and it's KNOWN . I've heard repeatedly from friends that when it matters, wrong comment on webbo can pay you visit from the 'MIBs' and detention in matter of hours !!! Not days ..not months .
It's happening .

Mr Snowden spilled the beans and ignited another cold war giving himself to the hands of Russia . Russia is no way more innocent in these matters than the US.

Yes any politically neutral country would be better choice .

Tesla_WTC_Solution
22nd April 2014, 19:13
I wouldn't be so hard on Snowden.

"The only way to defeat a police state is by forming another police state" ~Frank Herbert

We are locked in a very horrible cycle.
The Air Force had some similar pressures to what he went through.
Like, telling us what news we can watch off duty (in the desert).
That we are not allowed to use Flash Drives at work (even on break).
Can't wear a uniform to a rally or lose your job. Some did it anyway.
Report an injury? Lose your privileges.
Saw a picture of a detainee being abused? Forgetaboutit.

I admire Snowden because he decided to become as independent as he could.
That meant breaking away from the USA.
There really isn't much place to go that's safe from "them".

Just because he ran to the "enemy" doesn't mean he told them anything they didn't know.

He is more like a trophy or figurehead now, a pretty thing in Putin's knife drawer.

How does it really matter that one emigrant is living in Russia now?

I mean in the big scheme who cares?? lol

people get fired every day in the USA.

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 22:29
"Do you think Russians are not intercepting all of his communications the same way that US does ?"

HIS COMMUNICATIONS? Maybe.
The average Russian? Probably not. (it's too expensive)
In fact, that was exactly what Snowden's question addressed:

w1yH554emkY

Whether Mr Putin was telling the truth about this or not, matters less than the act of courage that Snowden made in his whistleblowing revelations.

He has revealed a Reality which many people had closed their eyes to. And the world has changed as a result.

Many people have criticized Snowden, and some say he must have had some powerful sponsors. But none of that matters to me. What he did took real courage. And the awareness of spying is now everywhere. That was a necessary step, and I think many many people have woken up thanks to Snowden's revelations. So I see him as a hero.

Had he stayed in Hong Kong, he might have been handed back to the US by now, or been shifted to China, where he might have been more vulnerable than in Russia.

Don't you think that his his scary journey has stopped other would-be whistleblowers from coming forward? I do. If a truly secure safe haven existed in a neutral country like Malaysia or Sweden, I think we might see more Major whistleblowers, like Snowden, come forward.

It would be interesting to know Snowden's own thoughts on this. And the thoughts of Julian Assange, still trapped in an embassy building in London.

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 22:42
"Just because he ran to the "enemy" doesn't mean he told them anything they didn't know."

WHO Is the enemy?
That is a very big question these days.
I do not believe that Putin's Russia is the enemy, just because the corporate-controlled Media tells me it is.

Putin stopped WW3 in Syria, and gave Crimea self-determination. The Media seems to have tried to stir up WW3, and keeps telling lies and half truths about the background and history of Crimea. So who is the enemy? Perhaps it is the media, or whomever is pulling their strings.

This Comment was posted on a YouTube Video (with Putin's Q&A):
" we need to think carefully about who are the real enemies of the American people. the way to discover that this to look for who stirs up trouble, and who breaks international laws... who sets up false flags to manipulate people. if you think I am unfairly "pointing the finger", then re-read my comments, since I have not pointed a finger at anyone. I have merely described dangerous behavior. do you really disagree with anything I say? "

SPIRIT WOLF
22nd April 2014, 22:47
Thread title, I like the idea but would suggest how impractical any safe haven measures would be, I should know, had 20 years of it, so directly I know what its like being in the crosshairs.

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 22:52
Interesting, Wolf.

I checked you background and found this:
http://disclosureexposed.wordpress.com/
You must have had an interesting (and dangerous) journey to get where you are now.

What characteristics would a Safe Haven have to be, to make you feel safe?

BTW, I had a look at the Snowden thread here, and found this quote from last June 2013:

Hi Eric, I fear you are correct. And so does Edward. He seems very aware that his potential life span has now dwindled to perhaps a fraction of what it once was...and seems oddly at peace with it.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
22nd April 2014, 23:05
"Just because he ran to the "enemy" doesn't mean he told them anything they didn't know."

WHO Is the enemy?
That is a very big question these days.
I do not believe that Putin's Russia is the enemy, just because the corporate-controlled Media tells me it is.

Putin stopped WW3 in Syria, and gave Crimea self-determination. The Media seems to have tried to stir up WW3, and keeps telling lies and half truths about the background and history of Crimea. So who is the enemy? Perhaps it is the media, or whomever is pulling their strings.

This Comment was posted on a YouTube Video (with Putin's Q&A):
" we need to think carefully about who are the real enemies of the American people. the way to discover that this to look for who stirs up trouble, and who breaks international laws... who sets up false flags to manipulate people. if you think I am unfairly "pointing the finger", then re-read my comments, since I have not pointed a finger at anyone. I have merely described dangerous behavior. do you really disagree with anything I say? "

Putin made a deal with BP UK to build a pipe to England silly :(

that is why the Syria thing = no matter

they are gonna be livin large like Kuwait soon haha

"that's where i used to stand in line for toilet paper, son. now it's a place where people leave their old BMWs when they get a flat"

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 23:34
That's not my point, TWS.

Who is the enemy?
Do you really think it is Russia? Do you doubt we would have been in WW3 had Putin not intervened? Anyway, the larger question is Where and How to create a true safe haven. To do that, we need to understand better what the risks of whistleblowing are, and who or what can be trusted.

I do think that we can no longer accept anything from the government or the mainstream media, without repeatedly asking the question:
WHO is this information serving?

Snowden's action helped many, many people to wake up - And NOW more people are asking the right questions.

Amazing revelations might come out, if there were clear Safe Havens for them to escape to. Snowden would not be safe now in the US. Nor would many of the other major whistleblowers we need.

A true neutral Safe Haven might also attract whistleblowers from Russia and China. There are many hidden truths, inconvenient for governments

Agape
22nd April 2014, 23:36
"Do you think Russians are not intercepting all of his communications the same way that US does ?"

HIS COMMUNICATIONS? Maybe.
The average Russian? Probably not. (it's too expensive)
In fact, that was exactly what Snowden's question addressed:

I've watched it today, thanks .. there may be longer version of that discussion somewhere ?

Would any president and former KGB operative admit 'what is it they really do ' ? Nah . They're trying to look better than everyone else and with Ed Snowden in their pocket it's just a tad easier .
Ever noticed they'd have 'whistleblowers' in Russia ? ;) May sound like a bad joke yes, but I don't think they permit lots of 'truth talk' .
Even recently, they were detaining people in Moscow who protested against da Putin rule en mass .
They're bit more straight n brute in their manners. Not so sophisticated no. Maybe that's attractive to some people in the US who are afraid that the establishment behind their backs is getting too tricky .

The truth is ... roughly .. i am no expert ... that methodology may differ but in effect it's roughly the same .

Maybe they don't collect and store that much data because they don't have ( their claim ) all the money for super-cray computers . But what they do is old fashioned , they create lists .. like mafia do , octopus, targeted individuals and their contacts and connections, and anyone who displays 'dissent' of opinion is on that list .

The 'big data' stored on hard drives is just it, back up that is stored and can be retrieved or deleted after some time . Your phone company does that ,
in case of criminal investigation they're obliged to share all the information stored .

Neither in the US or anywhere else they have a time to read 'average citizens' emails and what do they do on internet. Firstly -- it's boring, secondly , they'd need millions of people to handle this much .

Long ago before Snowden , we all knew that information once shared on the net is trackable, it's no mystery at all. If hackers can do that, your government ( should be able ) can do that with less difficulties. If they wish .

He's blown huge bubble and rose awareness .. of 'average consumer ' who knows very little about the net at all , else than they 'use it' .

Anyway , there's too much dirty politics involved here ...and sorry to say that .. i don't think high of human politics , it's always been dirty . Would you trust president who is former KGB boss ?

I don't think someone who was in charge of intelligence service and held all those secret wows should be president at all. President should be someone with clean profile so that he can look straight to faces of his people and say honestly , at least for once, ''look I have nothing to hide from you'' .

So how can anyone trust him.

I am not critical of Ed Snowden , I feel genuinely sorry for him. He was not even an agent , he was their 'contract accountant ' or something like that .
Maybe that explains a bit .

:smow:

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 23:45
Thanks for that, Agape.

I added this to my comment above - and I think it addresses your new points:

"The larger question is Where and How to create a true safe haven.
To do that, we need to understand better what the risks of whistleblowing are, and who or what can be trusted
. . .
A true neutral Safe Haven might also attract whistleblowers from Russia and China. There are many hidden truths, inconvenient for governments."

There was a time when many Trusted the US, and ran to America as a safe haven.
Some still do. And it may work for those who are embarrassing OTHER governments.
But what if you reveal truths which may embarrass the US (and the elites that now control it), where is an appropriate Safe Haven, where you will truly be secure?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
23rd April 2014, 00:24
That's not my point, TWS.

Who is the enemy?
Do you really think it is Russia? Do you doubt we would have been in WW3 had Putin not intervened? Anyway, the larger question is Where and How to create a true safe haven. To do that, we need to understand better what the risks of whistleblowing are, and who or what can be trusted.

I do think that we can no longer accept anything from the government or the mainstream media, without repeatedly asking the question:
WHO is this information serving?

Snowden's action helped many, many people to wake up - And NOW more people are asking the right questions.

Amazing revelations might come out, if there were clear Safe Havens for them to escape to. Snowden would not be safe now in the US. Nor would many of the other major whistleblowers we need.

A true neutral Safe Haven might also attract whistleblowers from Russia and China. There are many hidden truths, inconvenient for governments

no offense but my point was also missed.

I don't feel like Russia is the enemy although they are not really friendly either.
I feel like they are competition, and as we eat from the same bowl (global economy),
they are not above harming our national economy.

It's just business, of course, but it doesn't mean Russians like us.

Anyhow I had "enemy" in quotes i think?
Meaning i don't believe they are the enemy -- US is clearly its own worst enemy just like the old saying

GuyFox
23rd April 2014, 00:34
Okay.
Thanks for the clarification - and I did notice the quotes around "enemy"

Perhaps any Major Whistleblower - must "cross the line" and join the other side.
So whistleblowers embarrassing the West, might need to go to Russia or China.
And those embarrassing Russia and China, might need to come to the US.
It was that way, during the old "Cold War" days, and perhaps we will go back to that.

But in these days of a global internet, A Whistleblower who has left his country, can still make dangerous revelations, and get his/her message out.

What do you think of Karen Hudes?
I think she is brave, and has revealed some useful truths, but she seems to protect herself with clear tactic:
She always points the finger at the Jesuits, and never reveals any real dirt on Zionist bankers.

Is her true Mission to create disinformation about the Jesuits, and protect the Zionists?
Or is she just doing that because she believes that they (the Zios) will protect her, so long as she behaves that way?
Maybe she has "done a deal" to secure that protection?

Once you understand her methods, you can better sift through her "revelations" and maybe find the truth.

Agape
24th April 2014, 22:16
I think of some beautiful remote island ... in the Stars ...

but wished to post you with a song that comes from a pen of one of those old fashioned Russian poets and protest singers by the name Vladimir Vysocky
and was later adopted by another , Czech protest singer .. Jaromir Nohavica

Though those names may not be familiar with you the song called 'Ballad of Truth and Lie' has great lyrics .
And there are many times in life when i feel the true impact of its meaning on my own skin .

So I post you with both versions of the song and English lyrics I found too ( thought I'd have to translate it ).

z8V6qtBkAvU

IuX2AzSzcWQ

The story of the Truth and the Lie

Delicate Truth, all dressed up, had a beautiful bearing,
Smartening herself up for cripples and wrenches and freaks.
Lie tricked the Truth into visiting her at her dwelling
Telling her that she could stay for the night, or for weeks.

Gullible Truth fell asleep with no bad premonition,
Slack'ning, she broke into frivolous smiles in her dream.
Rough Lie pulled up to herself all the blanket and cushion,
Driving her sting through the Truth she was pleased, it would seem.

Then she got up, and she pulled her a bulldog's face rudely,
She 's only a woman, so why should she bother at all?
There is no diff'rence between Truth and Lie, absolutely,
(certainly, if you can strip them to swallow them whole)...

Then she untwisted the beautiful band from her hair,
Then grabbed some shoes and some clothes taking measures by sight,
took all the money, the watch and the documents, too, lying there,
swore like a fishwife, spit out and then took to flight.

Only at daybreak the Truth had discovered the loss and,
taking a look in the mirror, she stood in surprise:
someone had daubed her with soot, she looked dirty and glossy,
but on the whole, she believed, she was looking all right.

When she was beaten and stoned Truth would laugh in their faces.
"She has my clothes on. She lies. I reject all the blames ..."
Two freaks wer' taking the minute. They weren't very gracious,
scolding her angrily, shouting and calling her names,

calling her "wicked" and saying "she's worse than just wicked",
setting a dog at her, smearing all over with mud...
shouting: "She's got to be exiled, kicked out, evicted,
twenty four hours will be sufficient for that!"

They wound up with a long angry scolding conclusion
(having imputed additional crimes to the Truth):
"She took the name of the УTruthФ, for the sake of confusion,
while she had swapped all her things for indulgence and booze".

Genuine Truth wept and sobbed, swore by God and by honour,
wondering, going through poverty, illness, what not.
Dirty Lie'd stolen a thoroughbred horse from the owner,
and she set off at a gallop before she got caught.

There is a crank that still fights for the truth with persistence,
though there is little of truth in what truth-seeker says.
"Truth will undoubtedly triumph one day if, for instance,
she plays the treacherous tricks as the lie always playsЕ"

Sitting at table with friends, drinking wine or whatever,
you never know if you'll manage to really get by.
You'll be relieved of your clothing, as sure as ever.
Look at your trousers worn by insidious Lie.
Look at your watch on the wrist of insidious Lie.
Look at your horse ridden by the insidious Lie.

http://www.kulichki.com/vv/eng/songs/vagapov.html#the_story_of_the_truth_and_the_lie

Dedicated to all whistleblowers ... and their flutes

:angel:

SPIRIT WOLF
24th April 2014, 22:20
Interesting, Wolf.

I checked you background and found this:
http://disclosureexposed.wordpress.com/
You must have had an interesting (and dangerous) journey to get where you are now.

What characteristics would a Safe Haven have to be, to make you feel safe?

BTW, I had a look at the Snowden thread here, and found this quote from last June 2013:

Hi Eric, I fear you are correct. And so does Edward. He seems very aware that his potential life span has now dwindled to perhaps a fraction of what it once was...and seems oddly at peace with it.

That might have given you an idea of my past but details are scattered around the internet re fuller details. To be honest not matter how safe a safe haven was there would still always be the danger of any number of things occurring to your detriment. I will not go into specifics here as too open.

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 05:39
"would still always be the danger of any number of things occurring to your detriment..."
- Spirit Wolf

Yes. That is no doubt true.
And it could become more true (that someone is at risk), if they let their guard down, because they "think" they live in a True Safe Haven when they do not.

Even so, I think you may agree that Ed Snowden, for example, is safer in Russia than in the USA.

And I note that Bill Ryan has also sought a sort of Safe Haven outside the US.

Agape
25th April 2014, 09:26
Sprit Wolf is right ..if you take this whole matter seriously, I mean if we were to discuss some kind of real plans for real people , doing so in open would be like giving the PTB the best lead to track us .

And GuyFox , you've answered this well in post on previous page , there's probably no one country that can accommodate all whistleblowers at once .
Someone may feel safe in the US, someone in the UK and someone in Ecuador . If Mr Snowden feels safe in Russia ..it's by force not by choice I believe .

He's applied to few dozen countries , some of whom would accept him but there were others who did not allow him to fly through their 'airspace' .

It reminds me of the 'Circuit is closing' , Chilbolton Crop Circle 2001 message http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/circulos_cultivos/esp_circuloscultivos12.htm

We're discussing the NWO scenario that is taking place already .. and one reason why the world stays divided .. and probably will until people mature and advance , ethically .

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 09:53
WHY Blow the Whistle - if it is so dangerous?

I think some people do have amazing courage - and also maybe an ability to create "insurance" (which the believe is effective) before they go public

Agape
25th April 2014, 10:03
You'll have to leave all of the conceptual platforms here ...

mankind evolves through experiment . Someone has to be 'the first' , loved or hated ( or both ) in certain way of actioning , voluntarily .. pioneer , discoverer ,
we were not 'taught' by anyone to act as we do,
speaking of myself and my life , I know that spirit closely .

It's sort of difficult to explain to others 'what's the heck you do' or 'why do you do things this way' while according to them you could sit in the living room, eat crackers and watch the news like everyone else does .

So once you can cross almost all of the human conceptual borders .. you get whistleblowers, pioneers and discoverers and so forth ..

I don't believe there are many 'insurances' . In certain instances there are none . And it's also true that it can get dangerous and many good people already sank in the quick sands ..

Of course .. this would be very noble, and very humane effort .. to give some of these people if not all , a hand ..

my earnest wish too .

:hug:

Valley
26th April 2014, 17:22
I think Agape here may possiby be getting closer to a real "safe" haven. What about aboard a friendly ET craft? There seem to be lots in the "neighborhood" with all the sightings these days. They may not volunteer to interfere here, but maybe if we ask them nicely?... if we could find one to talk to. (This is brainstorming, right?)

I think of some beautiful remote island ... in the Stars ...

Kari Lynn
26th April 2014, 20:52
Personally, I do not believe that these "safe haven's or houses" exist 100 % having been put in the cross hairs myself as I nearly died several times in a hospital surgery fiasco and this while under protective surveillance and still they got through somehow. I was nearly kidnapped twice that I know of. (how many failed attempts I don't know of?)
My father, I believe was killed. My brother was shot at, and a man I looked at as my step father was poisoned, as well as a friend was killed by what I suspect was an induced heart attack.
There's places we can go to get temporary reprieve, but eventually they find places we find safe.
My own personal thoughts about Snowden seeking or feeling safe in Russia.... When dealing with governments. One opposed to another. There's usually something one government will want from a person to provide that "safe feeling" when that said government don't get what they want, or are done with him, that safety will be removed. He needs to remember that and be prepared.

GuyFox
4th May 2014, 03:58
The SNOWDEN COVER

I find some of the above comments... worrying - concerning the prospects for creating an effective Safe Haven.

Perhaps this may be why Whistleblowers are using a sort of "Virtual Safe Haven", which is not making the leaks in their own name, but rather using another well-known Whistleblower as their "cover".

According to David Wilcock, this is what many revelations "from Edward Snowden" are - they may actually be leaks from others, using Snowden as a cover.

Here's what DW wrote:

"Snowden, as well as four others, also has a complete list of phone numbers, addresses and friends’ addresses for the Cabal. If they try this with Bundy the list will leak. Snowden himself may not know about it, because “Snowden Documents” are now being used as a cover for anything and everything being leaked by anyone and everyone. The list is easy enough to make and is definitely real."

> source: dwilcock on April 22, 2014 @ 3:14 am

It would be interesting to here more from Bill and Kerry (was that her posting above?) - About how they would recommend Whistleblowers to operate, if they want to make their revelations, and maintain a degree of security.

Agape
4th May 2014, 05:05
GuyFox .., there maybe again an Answer in your Question now , seriously .

Vis that 'list of addresses and friends of cabal' , that could be purely a speculation in my opinion because the 'real cabal' - those who intentionally remain hidden usually use two or three public fronts and keep their private details strictly for their own use .
If you are rich there's plenty of 'deserved' things you can afford , privacy and security that goes far beyond the NSA is one of them .
And also , there could be plenty of people nowadays who are almost ready to pull such a list from their pockets, real or unreal .
Starting with the worlds billionaires , key personalities at big companies and corporations and heads of various establishments worldwide , there will always yet be someone who is missing .

Paradoxically .. there's also another answer to that question - and not out of dreamland - if you can get one of those billionaires protect the whistleblowers interests they are powerful enough to do that since organisations like the NSA and many others are virtually payed from 'their pockets' .

But, they won't do that openly because they would immediately fall on the 'wrong side of public interests' and tear the establishment to pieces . Eventually , it will become inevitable that one of these people will be brave enough to step out of the shadows and rise the flag high and say 'we will protect you Ed' but it may also not work if it's too late because it will be hard to believe.

:yo:

GuyFox
4th May 2014, 05:33
Yeah, I agree.

Any list of Cabal Members without several billionaires, like maybe Sheldon Adelson, and many less-well known billionaires - is probably not worth much.

In the past, I got to know a few billionaires (though, not for some decades), and I can confirm they value they privacy greatly. And most will aim to keep their names off lists, especially Rich Lists. One whom I knew threatened to sue those who would put his name on any such list. (I admired and liked that individual, and given his wish, would not reveal his name.)

Finefeather
4th May 2014, 09:56
No doubt I could get tarred and feathered for this but I'll take the chance :) so feel free to criticise me as you please.

It seems to me that many we have called Whistleblowers are all alive and well and living in some form of comfort from the spoils of their books and writings and presentations.

Most of the real Whistleblowers are dead before they even got the chance to tell their story. Those in custody have no more voice.

Why is it that so many of these people are able to live their life quite normally...be interviewed by people like Bill etc...give hours of seminars and talks all over the world...when the people they are 'telling on' have enough resources to take them out in a blink?
This to me is the biggest problem I have in believing any so called Whistleblower...no matter how amazing they may come across and no matter what secrets they say they are revealing.

Before we even begin to call them Whistleblowers we need to be able to somehow prove that their story is real and not just some fiction which we are been duped with.

I think we can be far too gullible and many budding 'Whistleblowers' know it and many a time we are set up and fooled, because we just don't know enough or any better...we seem to be far to open to abuse...which comes from our own ignorance and arrogance in thinking that we have the knowledge, or gut feel, or intuition, to judge the validity of what these people tell us.

Take care
Ray

Agape
4th May 2014, 13:09
No doubt I could get tarred and feathered for this but I'll take the chance :) so feel free to criticise me as you please.

It seems to me that many we have called Whistleblowers are all alive and well and living in some form of comfort from the spoils of their books and writings and presentations.

Most of the real Whistleblowers are dead before they even got the chance to tell their story. Those in custody have no more voice.

Why is it that so many of these people are able to live their life quite normally...be interviewed by people like Bill etc...give hours of seminars and talks all over the world...when the people they are 'telling on' have enough resources to take them out in a blink?
This to me is the biggest problem I have in believing any so called Whistleblower...no matter how amazing they may come across and no matter what secrets they say they are revealing.

Before we even begin to call them Whistleblowers we need to be able to somehow prove that their story is real and not just some fiction which we are been duped with.

I think we can be far too gullible and many budding 'Whistleblowers' know it and many a time we are set up and fooled, because we just don't know enough or any better...we seem to be far to open to abuse...which comes from our own ignorance and arrogance in thinking that we have the knowledge, or gut feel, or intuition, to judge the validity of what these people tell us.

Take care
Ray

Finefeather , there's nothing to criticise in your point above . I think on the other hand that if such solid , legally and practically protected international platform existed such as the one suggested by GuyFox ,

it would have to be run on principles of both 'advanced humanity' and 'advanced discernment' and those ( whistleblowers ) who apply for its support would have to submit their credentials or proofs of evidence, directly or indirectly to the hands of such organisation and also 'statement of intent' ( there's a better expression for what I mean but it's slipping off my tongue at the moment ) .
Declaration of intent that would specify what is the relationship between the person ( aka whistleblower ) and the information they are in need to protect ,
for example ..

are they acting in the interest of their own country or any specific organisation ,

or are they acting in the interest of all humanity .

Are they willing to share all of the information they have openly ,

or part of it ,

are they bound by agreements to governments or organisations not to reveal some part of their information,

moreover , is such information intended for public release or can it remain in protective hands of the 'whistleblower organisation' and it's legal panel and dealt with according to international laws etc . etc .

This itself suggests that such organisation should acquire 'legal board' , several good lawyers with competence in international law who could protect these peoples interest .

And it's credentials would imply that anyone applying for its protection have to decide whether they are ready to stand the pressure of truth in front international media and public scrutiny that goes well beyond their petty personal interests and that others who hear their testimonies, no matter how big or small are they , can step out in the same manner , address the same organisation and either support their statement or disprove it .

So I think that many people who are not quite sure what are they doing .. or speaking about would reconsider their 'whistleblowing ' , unless of course .. they'd call such organisation a scam beforehands .

GuyFox
4th May 2014, 15:48
Thanks to both Finefeather and Agape for the thoughtful posts.

I am giving more thought to this notion of a Safe Haven, and I think a potential Whistleblower might move towards an Actual Physical SAFE HAVEN in a number of steps - There is no requirement that he/she go "all the way" and actually MOVE to the Safe Haven. For various reasons, it may make sense to Stop at an Earlier step:

STEPS TOWARDS BECOMING A WHISTLEBLOWER, ... operating in a Safe Haven or not - with some issues defined
=====

1. Stay in place and remain anonymous - feeding information to others without giving name or identifying information (credibility issues)
2. Stay in place, with partial anonymity - feeding info to others who know who you are, but relying on their discretion (trust issues)
3. Stay in place, and Go Public - this can be risky, and threatens job loss, threats, physical danger (personal and job security at risk)

4. Quit job, and stay anonymous - least risky, but may involve loss of income, and position (income and career issues)
5. Quit job, go public, stay home - puts one, and family? in the line of threats (loss of career, and may endanger self, and family)
6. Blow Whistle, with "acceptable compromise" - the "Karen Hudes" option?, where one reveals truths, but may compromise some principles
to gain some protection (May seem "safer", but can one really rely on one's "protection"?)
7. Quit job, go public, and leave - the "Snowden option", but where does one go? (loss of career, and contact with loved ones)

THERE ARE MANY CHOICES - Ultimately, a Whistleblower needs to decide which option fits him/her best

GuyFox
4th May 2014, 23:25
Kerry Cassidy's comments:
"Illuminati Whistleblowers may start on the Dark side, and cross over to the Light."
"Illuminati are magicians - There can be Dark and Light magicians... Templars are not all evil either"
"A dark magician can activate kundalini, and 'have a halo'... though with some chakra problems. "
"To whistleblowers: It is your Job to report to humanity what is really going on."
"Sometimes a whistleblower will give misinformation just to save their own lives."

from Interview with Sean Stone: War Against Illuminati + Dark Forces
= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEuk-2pkbk =
(It is said that Kerry Cassidy has a "protector", but this interview does not reveal who or what it is.)