PDA

View Full Version : Jay Weidner - Archons and Rennes-le-Chateau

Camilo
22nd April 2014, 14:08
I don't know if this has been posted before here at PA.

rPr25wZWPSQ

Published on 18/08/2013

Jay Weidner joins us on"Shattering The Matrix". He speaks about Stanley Kubrick's involvement in creating the "Faked" Moon Landings. He then puts on his "hat" of modern-day Indiana Jones and begins to reveal things he has not revealed in any Radio Show before! So, you are all getting it for the first time!

He goes in depth into the Archons/Entities that are controlling this planet but he reveals an amazing link to the Nazis, Kubrick, J.R.R. Tolkien, 911 & Rennes-le-chateau! Join us for this amazing investigative journey in discovering what is at the root of the evil on the planet and how it may culminate in a very large False-Flag/Staged Event to get us to relinquish our freedom to the dark forces.

Called by Wired Magazine an "authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions," and "erudite conspiracy hunter, "Jay Weidner is a renowned author, filmmaker and hermetic scholar. Jay's body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current global crisis. He is the director of the powerful and insightful documentaries, Kubrick's Odyssey, Infinity; The Ultimate Trip, and the forthcoming feature film, Shasta. He is also the producer of the popular documentary films, 2012 The Odyssey and its sequel, Timewave 2013.

In addition, he is the co-author of The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye; Alchemy and the End of..., (Destiny Books) and A Monument to the End of Time(with Vincent Bridges), as well as a contributing writer for the book, The Mystery of 2012.

Cardillac
22nd April 2014, 16:24
Hi Camilo- many thanks for the info/link-

even if this has already been posted at Avalon it went past my radar (a lot goes past my radar due to an extremely busy work schedule)-

I'm a tremendous fan of Jay Weidner and I think Weidner is a more palatable alternative to people who are "turned off" by David Icke (I'm not, just for the record); Icke paints in extremely bright/glaring, explosive colors whereas Weidner's orthographic info glides one into rather pastel colors in comparison to Icke;

but I think both gentleman are trying to communicate the same info;

I guess the only difference is if one is willing to be tickled around the middle by Weidner in order to give people another alternative to "reality" (other dimensions out there- gosh) or willing to be mentally rammed in the solar plexus (diaphragm) by Icke-

both gentleman have different approaches/labels but I think they're both trying to say the same thing- one paints in bright colors, the other in pastels but the brush on the canvas is the same-

please stay well all-

Larry

Camilo
22nd April 2014, 17:19
Hi Camilo- many thanks for the info/link-

even if this has already been posted at Avalon it went past my radar (a lot goes past my radar due to an extremely busy work schedule)-

I'm a tremendous fan of Jay Weidner and I think Weidner is a more palatable alternative to people who are "turned off" by David Icke (I'm not, just for the record); Icke paints in extremely bright/glaring, explosive colors whereas Weidner's orthographic info glides one into rather pastel colors in comparison to Icke;

but I think both gentleman are trying to communicate the same info;

I guess the only difference is if one is willing to be tickled around the middle by Weidner in order to give people another alternative to "reality" (other dimensions out there- gosh) or willing to be mentally rammed in the solar plexus (diaphragm) by Icke-

both gentleman have different approaches/labels but I think they're both trying to say the same thing- one paints in bright colors, the other in pastels but the brush on the canvas is the same-

please stay well all-

Larry

Hi Larry,
I agree with your assessment, and like you, I like both of them.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
22nd April 2014, 19:16
I don't know much because i forgot most of my research, but you are 100% onto something with this.
I was so obsessed with that place (the holy place) a couple years ago, and during that year I got some exo-information in the context of the planet Saturn (talked to Gloriouspoetry about that).

And it was also somewhat in the context of the SS and some of the 9/11 Saturn stuff.

It's not too hard to see the workings of some of the older cults. :(

they don't bother hiding

onawah
22nd April 2014, 19:25
Does anyone know if there is a transcript of this interview? Thanks.

Sidney
22nd April 2014, 20:02
Jay stated on another video that he saw an archon in the Denver Airport. I was under the impression that archons were fourth dimensional (and 5th too)???? Anyone care to touch on that.

Camilo
22nd April 2014, 20:19
Jay stated on another video that he saw an archon in the Denver Airport. I was under the impression that archons were fourth dimensional (and 5th too)???? Anyone care to touch on that.

I would doubt they are 5th D, as they couldn't stand the higher vibration and/or wouldn't be able to gain access into it. They may be perceived by some people on the 3rd D, as some individuals gane expansion of their range of vision as their consiousness expand.

Camilo
22nd April 2014, 20:26
David Icke goes deeper and into more detail on this topic here:

David Icke ☼ The Archons Are Terrified Of Humans and the Control System Flapping Like Crazy

http://youtu.be/4jyv3UpBiEw

DNA
23rd April 2014, 15:46

Some folks have opened their third eye.
Don't be quick to think it is all fun and games. It is my experience that folks who TRULY open their third eyes are besieged by some negative f*cked up sh!t.
I am of the opinion that it takes a lot of work and dedication to open one's third eye, and that is probably a good thing, because you need a gradual introduction.
Any other way would result in a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note I really liked what Jay Weidner was talking about in terms of Saturn being related to the archons, and how Saturn being related to the god kronos. He stating how the archons use the concept of time to trap the human race.

This makes sense, for this blinds us to our multidimensionality, which exists beyond time.
It also makes sense when you think about the original gods, that they had to escape the belly of kronos in order to be gods.
In essense they had to escape the clutches of time, and once they did, they existed in their true multidimensional form, and would be as gods.

http://mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/child-eater-bern.883.large_slideshow-532x800_6.jpg

Sidney
23rd April 2014, 15:52

Don't be quick to think it is all fun and games. It is my experience that folks who TRULY open their third eyes are besieged by some negative f*cked up sh!t.
I am of the opinion that it takes a lot of work and dedication to open one's third eye, and that is probably a good thing, because you need a gradual introduction.

I am in agreement with you, but I am not exactly sure what you are saying with regards to what Jay saw, or thought he saw. Are you saying he was able to see with his third eye the entity, where as all the other people around could not see this because their third eye is not activated, that would make sense I suppose.

DNA
23rd April 2014, 16:09

I am in agreement with you, but I am not exactly sure what you are saying with regards to what Jay saw, or thought he saw. Are you saying he was able to see with his third eye the entity, where as all the other people around could not see this because their third eye is not activated, that would make sense I suppose.

Sometimes folks simplify things in order to keep the topic from jumping around.
I think Jay does this to a degree as well.
He talks about physical flesh and blood leaders like they are archons, and surely he must know this is not the case.
The archons are not physical in nature.
They are of a different density than we are.
I guess I have to ask for clarification as well.
Is Jay talking about a non-physical archon, or a person possessed by an archon?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the same topic but a different note, I'm in awe that Maynard of Tool apparently was already very aware of some of this.
Atleast that seems to be the case here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Jkj_UvjeQ