PDA

View Full Version : "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" - Why? Examples: Caligula, etc

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 05:45
"Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" - Why? Examples: Caligula, etc

We have all heard this phrase: "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" ...
And I think that most of us have seen some evidence of the Truth of it.

I want to speculate why:
Perhaps it is because those who are strongly ambitious for power make compromises, which allow them to gain and maintain power. And once those compromises are made, it is very hard to return to the "balanced" smaller-ego position that most of humanity has.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/Caligula_zps2d03b02e.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/jimolsen2/media/Caligula_zps2d03b02e.jpg.html)

(41 A.D. : Eventually, the wild "party" ended, after almost 4 years.)

I want to look into the lives of power-mad people, such as Caligula, and see what we can learn from them.

So here's a starting point in that research:

Roman Emperor Caligula and 1400 Days of Terror

= gXlLF8x5x0g =

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th April 2014, 05:48
Thank you for this.

I think of it in terms similar to hacking a computer game in order to exploit it.
People love shortcuts, and when they are given shortcuts to power and satisfaction, they begin to lose the appreciation other humans have for those things...
And the new craze is one-upping the last outrage, the last bit of drama, putting the people through a Better Hell Every Time, etc.

It's really sad and sick that so many people are willing to SUPPORT thugs/dictators/butchers...

Surely one man would have succumbed to a few blades?

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 05:59
Interesting comment:
"... the new craze is one-upping the last outrage, the last bit of drama, putting the people through a Better Hell Every Time..."

In this description, you make TBTBVP (The Bastards That Be Very Powerful) sound like they are wallowing in their "power", and their ability to inflict pain on others.

This is a bit like a child pulling wings off a Fly. Which is a cruel activity, where one exercises one's dominion over small insects. I suppose their is some peculiar pleasure in this for some - and it would be particularly pleasurable for those who feel insecure and need some "show of dominion" to boost their egos.

I will ponder this thought, as I watch the documentary on Caligula

=== ====

BTW, In was led to this subject by a dream - which I may explain later.
And here is (something close to) an Image from the Dream:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/Horse_zpsbab1f699.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/jimolsen2/media/Horse_zpsbab1f699.jpg.html)
The Carousel from Heaven

Want to hear more?
I intend to blend my dream images into the discussion on this thread, and thereby give it an additional dimension

meat suit
25th April 2014, 06:40
we are being farmed.....
if you can remote control the lead animal of the herd, you control the herd (well mostly)
most people change when they get elevated into power positions.
the ones that resist that change get assassinated.
I have been eye to eye with a few top types, sometimes there is a really strong energy about them, sometimes its the total opposite. almost as if that kind of possession engages/disengages

I keep bees..... control the queen... control them all...easy

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 08:42
Farmed By... Whom?

The Danger of Dark Riders - a parable

In my dream, we humans live in the Clouds, where our main activity is training horses for competitions, including races. But these are not real horses, they are made for us, and connected to us through long chords, reaching down from the clouds of Heaven to the Earth. Most of them look like horses in an amusement park, like those on a carousel.

Each of us have some control over our horses - but only limited control. They are like Avatars "run" by those of us who rest in the clouds. Mostly, these handsome and colorful horses do what we ask. But they are also ill-disciplined. And if we leave them alone, with no intention and focus flowing to them from us, then the unattended "carousel" horses will wander off on their own, behaving instinctively. And they are easily tempted, especially by certain potent addictions they have, like to Cotton Candy.

They are attracted to circuses, because they know they can find cotton candy. If they spend too much time there, and eat too much cotton candy, then reptilian-looking "dark riders" will mount them, appearing from nowhere, and take control. The Riders love being on top of the horses and ride them hard. They also use them to try to herd other horses into the circus grounds, and especially those horses who may be forgotten by their controllers. The Reptilian will then dazzle those horses they want to control with telepathic images of sweet pink cotton candy.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/Carousel-BlackRider2_zpsd1148d15.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/jimolsen2/media/Carousel-BlackRider2_zpsd1148d15.jpg.html)

If we are lucky, we can regain control of our "lost" horses. But it is rare, and usually when we try to take back control, the dark riders will unplug the horses from their Cloud based controllers, and the horses will expire quickly, and sometimes painfully. The Dark Riders seem to enjoy that, and plan games and rituals around how they eliminate their unwanted mounts.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th April 2014, 09:07
as weird as that is, your example/parable is very effective -- the horse being our raw power/blind motivation/potential being hijacked by media/daemons/rept/nuts etc.

i really like the way you think :)

edit: did I write about my dream of the wooden horse on PA yet? I think I did in the masonic dreams thread. it's almost like your dream.

i dreamed when i was a young kid, maybe 12 or 13, about walking into a sunlit grove in the woods. it was a private, secret sort of place, like Secret of Nymh lol.

and there was this weird super old polished/worn down wooden horse in front of me, anchored to the ground. it looked kind of vague, like symbolic of horse rather than realistic horse. like you said, carousel. to me it looked like a rodeo machine but not electric, mechanical only.

i got onto the horse in my dream. and it leapt straight up from the ground into the air. the first time, barely above trees. i hardly saw anything but light thru the leaves. next jump, really high, at least 15 ft above tree tops.

3rd jump took us 1/4 mile into the sky and my stomach was many football fields away lol. i could see the world from up there like Raggedy Anne.

then I woke up :O

what do you think? Jacob's ladder? :)

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 09:44
Caligula's TACTICS to Gain POWER, Hold it and Exploit it - per the Documentary:

Caligula made many promises and handed out "goodies" to many people he wanted to win over.

+ He promised power and wealth to the head of the praetorian guard (Macro), to look the other way, when he acted against the Emperor Tiberius
+ When he took over, at age 25, and he eliminated some unpopular policies
+ He threw coins to the crowds, and gave money to prominent Roman families
+ He killed off his 14 year old cousin, his only legitimate successor
+ When Macro turns against him, C. uses a surprise tactic: First, he promotes him to a position outside Roman, so he can replace the Praetorian guard, with his own men. Then when, Macro is about to leave for his foreign post, he has him arrested. Then He forces his former ally to commit suicide.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Zzfgs8VTa74/TRDVurgg0qI/AAAAAAAAIhY/_5mhh4xR76E/s1600/CaligulaS.jpg

C. had an appetite for sex: to be used for pleasure, and to inflict pain.
He had elaborate banquets, and orgies
He had an "unnatural" relationship with his youngest sister, Drucilla
The only thing C. enjoyed more than sex was violence. He changed the rules at the Colisseum, so there was more blood. And he imported exotic animals to be slaughtered in front of the crowds.

Caligula's favorite sport was horse racing (chariot racing)... and the people came to love it. He had races from morning to dusk, and attended most of them himself. The people liked it, but not the Senate.

+ 450 days into his reign, his sister Drucilla died, and he had her proclaimed a God.
+ His favorite quote: "Let them Hate me... as long as they Fear me."

/ This is only the first 1/3rd of his Rule ! /

You can see here is use of REPTILIAN Tactics, and mainly the use of :
FEAR, seduction, deception, ... violence and Sex.

(At one point in the Caligula documentary, it was said:
When he was popular, it came down to something simple: "I want to party" - like the cotton candy seduction.)

In a way, I think of him as one of the neglected Carousel Horses, who has been taken over by a Dark Rider, and is being used by his rider to herd more horses over to the Dark Side.

== ==

(I will say more about Caligula's transformation later)

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/Carousel-BlackR-Trans2_zps25945e79.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/jimolsen2/media/Carousel-BlackR-Trans2_zps25945e79.jpg.html)

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 11:04
A fascinating story, in that edit !
(I am happy to read it, since I had hoped that my "with dreams" thread might encourage some "creative remembering" from others too. There are so many fascinating ways a thread like this could develop. Thanks for that fascinating contribution.)

as weird as that is, your example/parable is very effective -- the horse being our raw power/blind motivation/potential being hijacked by media/daemons/rept/nuts etc.

i really like the way you think :)

edit: did I write about my dream of the wooden horse on PA yet? I think I did in the masonic dreams thread. it's almost like your dream.

i dreamed when i was a young kid, maybe 12 or 13, about walking into a sunlit grove in the woods. it was a private, secret sort of place, like Secret of Nymh lol.

and there was this weird super old polished/worn down wooden horse in front of me, anchored to the ground. it looked kind of vague, like symbolic of horse rather than realistic horse. like you said, carousel. to me it looked like a rodeo machine but not electric, mechanical only.

i got onto the horse in my dream. and it leapt straight up from the ground into the air. the first time, barely above trees. i hardly saw anything but light thru the leaves. next jump, really high, at least 15 ft above tree tops.

3rd jump took us 1/4 mile into the sky and my stomach was many football fields away lol. i could see the world from up there like Raggedy Anne.

then I woke up :O

what do you think? Jacob's ladder? :)

Have you heard of "the Stallion at the End of Time"?

It is said that if Remote Viewers go far enough ahead in time, they wind up at the same place:

http://i2.wp.com/vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/devilhorse.jpg

Future Terminus?: A barren landscape dominated by a Statute of a Rearing Stallion

Maybe this is the last panel/scene of the Computer Game / Hologram that we all live in.
I am not saying we all most wind up there, but maybe that is Where-we-will-wind up,
if we fail to ascend to the next level.

I should ask Dr.RAM about this idea (Life as a computer game) in a future chat. We did talk about our Holographic Universe once before :

Dr RAM#1: "Food for Mars / Holographic Universe" - 2 Feb. 2014

aaYob1-Iprk

That was in the second half of the one hour conversation, and I had so little familiarity with the concept, that I did not know what to ask him

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 11:44
"The Empire has Not Ended;" Another RESET COMING - as in Ancient Rome?

One of the reasons that I started with Caligula, a Roman Emperor, is that I see so many parallels with our Current Times Today and what was happening in Ancient Rome. The awesome power of today's corrupted Oligarchs does recall Ancient Rome, and it seems possible that we headed towards a time when one of the most corrupted members of the elite would try to "breakthrough" and become an Emperor

/ My April Fools Thread: Obama declares himself Dictator (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70050-Obama-declares-himself-Dictator-for-Life), was only partly a joke.
(If he doesn't try, Hillary or another future President might...) /

For me, the assassination of JFK was similar to the killing of Julius Caesar. Many people were involved in both conspiracies. And in Rome, they soon came to regret Caesar's passing, as so many regret the death of JFK. These deaths brought an end to the Roman Republic - and in recent times, an end to the Republic form of government in the US.

RIP : Gaius Julius Caesar : assassinated Mar. 15, 44 B.C., at 56 years
Caesar was assassinated by a group of senators led by Marcus Junius Brutus. A new series of civil wars broke out, and the constitutional government of the Republic was never restored. (Wiki)

RIP : John F. Kennedy : assassinated Nov. 22, 1963, at 46 years
The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations... concluded that Kennedy was probably assassinated as the result of a conspiracy (Wiki)

We are now ruled by shadowy elites, the ones who engineered a coup d'état in the USA in November 1963. Since then, TBTB have "pre-selected" all the candidates of both major parties. (The way the GOP "iced" Ron Paul in Maine, is a textbook example of the way TBTB dispose of challengers who might threaten them.)

I am not the only one to see parallels with Ancient Rome. In fact, some think that we are stuck in some sort of time loop, linking people in our time with those in Ancient Rome.

For example;
Philip K. Dick believed he was "living two lives at once".
His 20th Century Life, and a Life as a citizen of Ancient Rome.

Tessa Dick* on Dreamland Radio, interview by Whitley Strieber (September 2008)
f7-7h5xPyog

PKD could suddenly speak fluent Latin, with no studying or tutoring.
"In some ways, the life in Ancient Rome was more real (for him), than the life here."

(Whitney Streiper is having the same experience, and can navigate ancient parts of Rome, without a map.)

=== ===
*"One of the last substantial conversations that I had with my husband Philip K. Dick entailed a synopsis of all the speculation in which Phil had engaged since his visionary experience of 1974, when he saw the world of ancient Rome superimposed on the landscape of southern California. Phil agreed with Plato that we see only the shadows on the wall of the cave, and not the real objects which cast those shadows. Those real objects, the archetypes, stand outside of space and time, but occasionally they bleed through and some people catch a glimpse of them. Thus, the Rome that he saw was not, strictly speaking, the Roman empire of early Christian times, but an archetype of that kind of reality... The time travelers, or time meddlers, sometimes enter our reality to observe us, and they appeared quite shocked whenever they realized that Phil could see them. They did occasionally communicate with him. They claimed to come from a time that is neither the past nor the future, but outside of our time. Phil most often thought that they were humans, not aliens, but genetically altered in some way. He felt that they wanted to help us avoid some global disaster that happened in the 1970s and which negatively affected their world." - Tessa Dick, on the YouTube description

Lifebringer
25th April 2014, 12:11
Thank you so much, I wanted to see where the start of it began, and no doubt it was Rome with world wide book keepers, tax people, and top lawyers to make one big caboodle of crapola they still secretly do today. Who'd think, when Rome burned, nobody that was a ratfink got out and continued to wield from behind closed doors? Not me.

Of course not. Vipers, snakes and lizards of greed and trampling and destroying lot rutting hogs.:nerd:

Lifebringer
25th April 2014, 12:22
It's just too simple for the voters to put one of each party in to hash laws for all out, then "kick out Scalia/corp mafia and Thomas the sleepy GOP KOCH token brown noser."

I like Ron Paul until he started the divisive news letter editor position and didn't stop people from using such irritating speech towards people of other cultures that are still stuck in the "progress twilight Zone."

Stuck in a stupid era of separatist views of the last century by the KKK, is still an S.O.S/"stuck on stupid" to me. 21st century majorities, don't hate people because of another color, they are disappointed by the prospect of jobs, and see others entering as more to compete on the hiring circuit for less wages. Understandable, we feel that way also, but unfortunately the Party of NO and tying Clinton's hands because of a cigar distraction, allowed for swift NAFTA passage for the right, and a smack to the poor single woman, with another kick in the pocket, if they too can't find jobs because of immigration that pay to get them off welfare system. WE all got the crappy end of the stick, and it's time to wipe the crap off, realize they're a bunch of maladjusted monkey/lizard brains, that can't think outside the box and have to steal ideas off the net, to make a profit today.

Snoopscopes everywhere, but they can't have my mind, soul, body, ideas/thoughts. I simply won't allow it.

It's really none of their business, since their "intent" is facetious at best.:wizard::nerd:

Lifebringer
25th April 2014, 12:51
Everything they did to that fly, is happening to them. They're being "plucked" as we type. WE just don't know the extent the Creator will go, because it's Eternal, so "IT" definitely sees the big picture, whenever they try their dirty deeds. I wouldn't want to be a cell on their body, when they receive their just desserts.

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 12:58
Yeah,
Lifebringer, politics is a must peculiar profession, and it always had been.
To me: "Politician" can sometimes mean someone who has to be "polite" to someone who may not deserve it, including the voters themselves, sometimes. And the old art of persuasion - see Mark Anthony's speech below - has been replaced by the modern art of raw manipulation and mind control.

For me, the assassination of JFK was similar to the killing of Julius Caesar. Many people were involved in both conspiracies. And in Rome, they soon came to regret Caesar's passing, as so many regret the death of JFK. These deaths brought an end to the Roman Republic - and in recent times, an end to the true Republican form of government in the US.

RIP : Gaius Julius Caesar : assassinated Mar. 15, 44 B.C., at 56 years
Caesar was assassinated by a group of senators led by Marcus Junius Brutus. A new series of civil wars broke out, and the constitutional government of the Republic was never restored. (Wiki)

RIP : John F. Kennedy : assassinated Nov. 22, 1963, at 46 years
The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations... concluded that Kennedy was probably assassinated as the result of a conspiracy (Wiki)

Think of how a speech like this might have been made after JFK's Death, or that of his brother, RFK:

0bi1PvXCbr8

"O masters, if I were disposed to stir
Your hearts and minds to mutiny and rage,
I should do Johnson wrong, and Hoover wrong,
Who, you all know, are honourable men:
I will not do them wrong; I rather choose
To wrong the dead, to wrong myself and you,
Than I will wrong such honourable men.
But here's a document with the seal of JFK;
I found it in the archive, 'tis his will..."
==
> source, before modification: http://www.opensourceshakespeare.org/views/plays/play_view.php?WorkID=juliuscaesar&Act=3&Scene=2&Scope=scene

So by such words, the hearts of the Romans were stirred to turn on the Conspirators, who killed Caesar and ended the Republic of Roman.

By JFK's time, the assassins were less confident they could get away with killing a head of state (than Brutus and his fellow conspirators were), so they came up with the clever (Reptilian) deception of blaming it on a "patsy", Lee Oswald, a lone assassin. In JFK's murder the bigger conspiracy was around the Cover Up, which happened afterwards - where the probable conspirators each played a key role. Because of the complicity of so many, those who were involved expected the others to share the silence, because they too were involved and would be at risk if the Truth were allowed to come out. Those who might "spill the beans" were eliminated, or were kept silent for decades (probably out of Fear, because they saw so many die).

This plan worked so well, that the Patsy model has been repeated again and again, as Ole Dammegard has revealed. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut9eQdwbId8)

donk
25th April 2014, 13:11
I refuse to believe the desire for power is "human nature". It's an abomination, LEARNED BY (or traumatized into) some humans from some other type of being.

I think that is the thread that brings most of here together, we are those that more naturally resisted (and most even oppose and all despise) the LEARNED temptation/desire for control that's been woven into the fabric of our way of life.

It doesn't have to be this way. Knowledge is real power. Truth can't be kept hidden, not forever, not by any being.

These are my beliefs. They lead to such conclusions like meatsuit made, which I agree with. Though "farming" brings with it some assocaitions that may distract from the main idea--maybe a better word is "exploited"? Humans farm animals. Anyone that can do that (dominate, control and exploit....I mean "domesticate") to a "lower species" and think it benign is going to miss the point.

As above, so below. We wouldn't want our cows and chickens just strolling around doing whatever they wanted, right? They learn nothing but to OBEY.

We're all just cows and chickens, where some of are imaginative enough (or gained enough good information/truth) to realize there's more choices than just control/obey relationships. The farmers been pretty good so far keeping that paradigm going, all it takes is a few "ad apples"...

Dennis Leahy
25th April 2014, 13:20
Has anyone here ever taken on a position of responsibility...as a director, group leader, coordinator, in an elected position...class president...? Were you corrupted by your position?

In a corrupt system, where corrupt people are in control of the corrupt system, and corrupt people pre-select corrupt (or pliant, compliant, easily corruptible or blackmail-able) people to be the the public "stand-in"/puppet/"representative"... then, it would sure seem to someone who was not paying much attention that all of the officials are corrupt and seem to have been corrupted by therir position. It appears to be true, but it's not. The shallow analysts will declare that corruptibility, selfishness, and greed are human nature - because they are surrounded by corrupt officials, and never took the time to analyze more deeply.

Most of us have lived our entire lives under a corrupt system, and the sum total of our experience would easily lead to the conclusion that "power corrupts."

But, we're smarter than that.

We look deeper, analyze further, and recognize that good people are deliberately excluded from positions of power/governance/legislation, and instead, corrupt and easily corrupted people are embedded by the corrupt system controllers.

What to do? Change the system.

Dennis

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 13:54
I refuse to believe the desire for power is "human nature". It's an abomination, LEARNED BY (or traumatized into) some humans from some other type of being.

I think that is the thread that brings most of here together, we are those that more naturally resisted (and most even oppose and all despise) the LEARNED temptation/desire for control that's been woven into the fabric of our way of life.

It doesn't have to be this way. Knowledge is real power. Truth can't be kept hidden, not forever, not by any being.

These are my beliefs. They lead to such conclusions like meatsuit made, which I agree with. Though "farming" brings with it some assocaitions that may distract from the main idea--maybe a better word is "exploited"? Humans farm animals."...

Yeah, yeah. I agree.

I don't know if you read my little Parable of the "Dark Riders" - to extend that notion:

Dark Riders can most easily "possess" those who are "eating cotton candy".

This is symbolic, of course. As another thread on Pr-A explores, demonic entities seem to "lurk" around strip clubs, and places where pornography is sold, or hard core sex is practiced. These sexual energies, and maybe the passion leading to orgasm seems to make people particularly vulnerable to the intrusion by other dimensional beings. These sexual practices make it easier for ED's to enter our dimension.

In addition, some bloodlines (could they be hybrids) may be particularly susceptible to possession, in a way where the possessing entities can gain control of an "Alter" (ie an Alternative Personality created through trauma), and these controlled "vessels" become the means by which the ED's operate in our 3D reality. These twinned beings, humans or human-hybrids controlled by ED demons (Archons?) are TBTB (The Bastards That Be), who are often amongst the powerful people on our planet. Because they are at least partly human, and they have their original human personalities to show ordinary humans, they can easily pass as "one of us." But in the right circumstances, the ED/Alters take over.

In one of my dreams, I got the idea that just as we have elite families, there are "families" or teams of ED's who like to twin with particular elite human families here. So when an elite Illuminati family is traumaticising one of their own young, they are doing it, to open up a pathway for an ED team member to come here, and join our 3D reality. (This may, or may not be true - it comes from a dream - but it seems to resonate with what we see happening in our world):

Eyes Wide Shut Ritual Scene

= JTwRRwUb4IE =

The bizarre rituals are there for a purpose, they draw in the ED's and they stimulate the alters on this side which have already twinned with humans:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/carousel_horse_fatherson_zps3e5bd375.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/jimolsen2/media/carousel_horse_fatherson_zps3e5bd375.jpg.html)

In the Ritual Scene, people wear masks because their human identities do not matter, the significant beings there are the "twins" that have taken over the vessels in the ceremony.

Rosieposie
25th April 2014, 14:09
My understanding is that humans are a meeting point between soul and this reality, as such the human holds the potential to express all the frequencies which are flowing through the reality. The idea being that the soul can mirror and explore different dynamics and frequencies, and through this work with its own self to develop wisdom, balance, and generally grow to become a more dynamic creation which is in itself, learning to create without control. Because of all of this there is a need for a stratification of frequencies, it's awfully hard to paint a unique piece of work with one color/shade so to speak. If you take away the stratification we would all just be one big blob of light, it's separation which creates individuality. So as humans we have the potential to be completely "broken" out of our light and explore dynamics and frequencies which make those who are in their light want to deny the very existence of. This is a constantly evolving thing, as our planets energy changes so does the expressions of life on it. Control is a huge part of these dynamics for humanity, those who have absolute power will fall into the trap of being absolutely corrupt. Unless they have learned true humbleness at a soul level understanding. Unless they have learned already to a core level that you cannot compare your individuality with others and put value on things via comparison (and thus when you have everything automatically make the assumption that you are better) Unless they know to their core that each person, flower, stone etc has a place and all is made equal in the eyes of unconditional love, then yes absolute power will play absolute havoc on the perspectives of a person. But ignorance is not a crime it is just a stepping stone to understanding.

AriG
25th April 2014, 14:33
Wow. This post brings back memories. Not too long ago, circa 2006, I was entrenched in the corporate world and was subjected to the myopic world view of those who falsely believe that money is the driver behind business (power and control being the main operative of course). Anyhow, I had the misfortune to report directly to the most oligarchical Napoleonesque little man to have ever graced the industry. He envisioned himself as a "teacher" and ordered copies of http://tomorrowsreflection.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/leadership-secrets-of-attila.jpgfor all of his little slaves to read. We were then instructed to write essays on each chapter and identify a known leader who was either a positive or negative example of leadership traits illustrated in the particular chapter. Well unfortunately for him, I saw through the veil in 1998 and provided him with weekly essays condemning the exploitation of the underclasses by the military industrial complex and condemnations of the rise of the Carneige family and their promotion of Eugenics. This is the same little man who when reminded that he could not have a National All Managers meeting on Election day, stated, " we don't want them voting anyway... ha ha.... just kidding". (He certainly was not kidding). He was ex-military, had previously exploited sweat shop workers in China and had a signed letter of appreciation from none other than "Dubya" on his office wall. He also kept a reproduction of Rodin's http://store.metmuseum.org/content/ebiz/themetstore/invt/80010981/80010981_01_l.jpg on the front/right edge of his desk.

By Fortune 500 Standards, this little man was considered "middle management" with a salary in the $300L (ish) range. He was paid well, but was by no means compensated at the top tier of executive salary. I am not sure if he was Jonesing for more money or happy with his lot. I do know that he craved attention, worship and adulation and above all, power. He repeatedly stole people's "thunder" and always picked one member of his team as a "sacrificial" lamb... as an example of what not to do under his leadership. He encouraged back biting and was quoted as saying, " at least one head has to roll every quarter to keep people on their toes".

Was this man corrupt? Absolutely. Was he professionally admonished for his corruption? Quite the contrary. He was rewarded for it.

Power, IMO, doesn't corrupt the incorruptible. High minded people see power as a burden and a responsibility. A sick system, however, is an evil entity (aka corporation) that fosters and nurtures sociopaths who are instinctively drawn to the negative energy that arises in an unnatural top down, control driven paradigm.

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 14:37
Everything they did to that fly, is happening to them. They're being "plucked" as we type. WE just don't know the extent the Creator will go, because it's Eternal, so "IT" definitely sees the big picture, whenever they try their dirty deeds. I wouldn't want to be a cell on their body, when they receive their just desserts.

I feel that way too sometimes.

But other times, I just want to be "past this chapter", and move on to the next one.
Yet, I cannot bring myself to the same point as some New Agers, who just want to "send LOVE" their enemies.

This strikes me as Mind-control. The New Agers may have been fed misinformation, so that the villains do their worst, and in return for their bad deeds they get sent "Love." What a good deal that is for the villains, who learn nothing from it, but to go on exploiting the good nature of such vulnerable sheeple.

donk
25th April 2014, 14:52
I think the ideas of "villains" and "bad deeds" is part of the problem.

If someone (or something) does anything...necessarily, as that being chooses it's action, it's not "bad" to them.

Grasping the duality concept is key. Very little is "black & white"...but some stuff IS VERY CLOSE...and that "close" stuff (like what humans agree is "good" and "evil") is COMPLETELY RELATIVE

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 15:40
"I think the ideas of "villains" and "bad deeds" is part of the problem.
If someone (or something) does anything...necessarily, as that being chooses it's action, it's not "bad" to them.
Grasping the duality concept is key. Very little is "black & white"...but some stuff IS VERY CLOSE...and that "close" stuff (like what humans agree is "good" and "evil") is COMPLETELY RELATIVE "

I think you will see much behavior by Caligula (in the documentary) that would be easy to categorized as "evil".

Cruel behavior, whose only purpose us to inflict pain, and inspire Fear seems EVIL by my definition.

The Notion of "Ruling by Fear" seems to be Reptilian in nature. And I do not give Mr Caligula a "pass" to behave that way, just because he had a "difficult childhood", or some other lame-brained excuse. I do think it is possible that his mind had been possessed by beings that gain pleasure from human pain - as Reptilian are said to do.

donk
25th April 2014, 16:22
From the perspective of the reptilian, maybe that "fear" is a yummy treat, torturing us is life, and I would guess they do not think themselves "evil"?

When you learn how to not take that personally, then there is very left in this experience that can cause unbridled fear within you--you will be closer to mastery of your emotions (difficult, immersed the world we are in, designed to generate a "loosh" bombardament). Emotional maturity is a huge tool in having a great incarnation this time around, IMO.

Freed Fox
25th April 2014, 16:26
The Notion of "Ruling by Fear" seems to be Reptilian in nature.

No, it's not. But people sure have been programmed to think so.

Ahnung-quay
25th April 2014, 22:27
Several years ago I watched the PBS series I, Claudius. If I remember right Claudius was Caligula's uncle who was elected after Caligula was dispatched. Caligula came from a family line of murderers and mobsters, narcissists and sociopaths. His grandmother was an assassin by poisoning people (even children and grandchildren) that she wanted to get rid of. In the series, Claudius was depicted as the only one of the line that had any kind of moral conscience at all which may not be all dramatization.
He was lucky to have lived through the demise of the rest of his family because they never considered him a threat due to the fact that they thought he was half-witted. He lisped and had some physical problems and he managed to hide his intelligence which saved his life. The Roman Senate chose him to rule after Caligula because they thought that they could control him. I think that he let them have control on most issues as he had learned to play the game of self-preservation very well.

STR
26th April 2014, 12:50
Imagine you've created this species. Its primitive. Its slow. It doesn't get it very well but its got potential and its mine. We can call it anything but imagine its us. We're the species. Dumb asses for the most part. Its not entirely our fault tho so we're given a lot of leeway. If we drop all the BS and look, just look at what is before us it is quite plain. Any species from ants to humans conflicts by design on this planet, in this 'garden'. They do this by design. The earth herself is a serial killer. Blooming into a paradise only to shake it all up and destroy it to bloom once again. Ant colonies fight, enslave, kill and devour each other. Bees same way. Birds, Chimps, Cats, go on down the line. Humans do this also.

When we see a very powerful banker, and he stands before you in all seriousness and says, "we are doing God's work" you stop to pause. How can one see this mess of banksters, the shadow government, the evils of the world as doing God's work?

Its all there. God came down and rescued these 'chosen people' The very ones doing all the conflicting and animosities world wide. They move about from one to the other covertly disrupting and dividing everyone they meet why? Its Gods wish. Quite simply the Exodus tale makes it quite clear. He taught them, the chosen, what to do, how to do it and set them loose on the world. We are that 'them' 'they' and now as God planned, just as he planned we humanity get to see ourselves in the mirror. We come to this point because it was the fastest way to grow and learn to become more masterful beings ready to branch into the next level of diplomacy. Universe Diplomacy! It is a different game, with rules that are not up for negotiation. Human must now examine what we have done. The growth we have made. How we made it and why.

The fact is this. Peace, contentment, luxury living, all lead to stagnant unproductive, sitting on their laurels cultures that go no where! Contentment is not growth. Only by the stimulus of the constant conflict and animosity presented by the plan presented and played out by the chosen have we been pushed to grow, to learn and to achieve what we have. Without it we'd still be hunter gatherers. Without the pain, the suffering, the loss the turmoil we'd have no idea of the depths we could be pushed before we could go no more. We'd have no idea of pain, we'd be prone to panic, bad judgement, and error.

Calm seas do not make for skillful sailors. Calm sea sailors suck! If you want the best sailor, the absolute best you want the one that has mastered all terrains yes? He has sailed the hell storms, the battles of the depths and came up from it and this is why we are here, why you see and experience what you do and how. God did it. God confounded the languages, and the skin color, and the land masses, the sexes, to cause these conflicts and animosities between us to make us confront them and made it so you have to struggle, toil, kill and eat others to survive on their energies and its all to do with this. Growth and learning to know self. How else can you hope to navigate that place we go to next without having to wake as a babe all over again unless you get to mastering the helm now during a minor storm!?