PDA

View Full Version : From the Department of "What do I know, anyway?"

Sammy
25th April 2014, 15:10
Control enforces entropy

Chaos is uninformed freedom - unrestrained ignorance - the soldier that charges the tank brigade with his pistol

Knowledge leads to true freedom

It was a good idea I decided (once again) to watch this interview -

XFP5hOux4UY

sirdipswitch
25th April 2014, 15:29
Thanx justoneman, great interview indead. But... I say the same as I have been sayin to others. There's a bunch on this forum that can't get high speed internet, to watch these vids. By not providing synopsis, you eliminate them from the loop.
And yes I know that I am as guilty as the rest, by having done the very same myself, and have just come to realize through anothers post, about this problem. And I been readin this forum since its' inception. cc. OK, so I'm a bit slow. ccc.

Maunagarjana
25th April 2014, 15:43
If people don't have high speed internet access, they can at least download the youtube videos. It might take a while, but it's doable. There's lots of programs for doing that. Or you can use a site like offliberty.com.

sirdipswitch
25th April 2014, 16:35
If people don't have high speed internet access, they can at least download the youtube videos. It might take a while, but it's doable. There's lots of programs for doing that. Or you can use a site like offliberty.com.

OH!!! cc. Thanx!! Didn't know! Good thing there's smarter people than me on here, eh??!! cc.

Sammy
26th April 2014, 02:55
Thanx justoneman, great interview indead. But... I say the same as I have been sayin to others. There's a bunch on this forum that can't get high speed internet, to watch these vids. By not providing synopsis, you eliminate them from the loop.
And yes I know that I am as guilty as the rest, by having done the very same myself, and have just come to realize through anothers post, about this problem. And I been readin this forum since its' inception. cc. OK, so I'm a bit slow. ccc.

Here is something to read - The Project Camelot interview with Dane Tops (http://www.projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html)

"This is the greatest secret of all, is the power you have and who you are and what you are. This is the greatest secret."