PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Cassidy, June 2011: WINGMAKERS: James Releases Interview #5

Camilo
26th April 2014, 15:05
James has released The Fifth Neruda Interview :

http://t.co/fK5WKXV2f6

This is a fascinating investigation into our history and what is called The Sovereign Integral process. He is revealing a history here of the human race involving the Anunnaki and our Atlantean roots.

Exceprt:

“The other thing that was happening was that as the earth continued to become more of a three-dimensional solid, so did the human 1.0s and their functionality implants. This growing densification also made it easier to control and suppress the Atlantean power source inside the human uniforms. It was like a compression was taking place in and on this earth plane, and it was deepening the gravity of focus on earth plane survival.”

Another Excerpt:

Serpents as a race of beings. They simply were another race of beings based on reptilian DNA, but distinct from the Anunnaki. You could say they were related. They were known as life carriers. They seeded planets. They built food chains. You could say they were the grocers of the planet.”

Highly Recommended.

Sidney
26th April 2014, 15:06
James has released The Fifth Neruda Interview :

GO HERE TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD PDF

This is a fascinating investigation into our history and what is called The Sovereign Integral process. He is revealing a history here of the human race involving the Anunnaki and our Atlantean roots.

Exceprt:

“The other thing that was happening was that as the earth continued to become more of a three-dimensional solid, so did the human 1.0s and their functionality implants. This growing densification also made it easier to control and suppress the Atlantean power source inside the human uniforms. It was like a compression was taking place in and on this earth plane, and it was deepening the gravity of focus on earth plane survival.”

Another Excerpt:

Serpents as a race of beings. They simply were another race of beings based on reptilian DNA, but distinct from the Anunnaki. You could say they were related. They were known as life carriers. They seeded planets. They built food chains. You could say they were the grocers of the planet.”

Highly Recommended.

Hi Camilo, do you have a link? never mind, I see it now. :)

Chip
26th April 2014, 18:00
This mythological story created by using SBL (sensory bi-location), a form of remote viewing. Should begin with the same warning as other channeled material.
Albeit from a Kerry Cassidy blog, this post belongs under channeled material.
I fear losing those that can truly contribute to PA before they read something that they weren't given a fair warning of in advance.

onawah
26th April 2014, 20:12
I agree with Chipsam, not to say that I don't I still find the "interview" to be thought-provoking.
The channeled info subforum has a purpose which should be put to use more often, IMHO.

Antagenet
27th April 2014, 00:54
This is one of the favorite things I have read here, or anywhere.
Thanks for posting.

excerpt that gives you the flavor...

Sarah:
“I understand, but the whole concept of infinite beings

that’s been around a long
time. Soul has been around a long time as a concept. How is this any different?”
Dr. Neruda:

Yes, it’s been around a long time, but it’s been bottled up into three paths: one,
reincarnation and karma; two, be good and obedient and join the ranks of heaven; and three,
ascend to a higher plane of existence and eventually become a teacher within the
Hierarchy
The fourth path, though not about soul, is that we are simply human flesh and blood and we
have no soul.
“A person’s soul is construed from one of these paths, assuming you believe you are a soul.
Each of these paths, as I have already said, is
within the
Hologram of Deception
. They do not
lead outside

past the wall, and they certainly do not make the wall less stable.
“To be self
-
realized as an infinite being within a human body on earth, decoupled from the
controlling
Human 2.0
interface, is
the fifth way. We’ve been living in a game show that has
four doors where an announcer keeps repeating the instruction
: ‘choose one of the four
doors,’
while completely ignoring that there is a fifth door"

Journeyon
27th April 2014, 04:53
Thank you Camilo for bringing attention to this interview. It is quite a long read but if open it pulls you along.

Here are a few nuggets from this interview I choose to share:

"How can one possibly defeat such an antagonist? They have the money, they have the politicians in their pockets, they have the defense and protection, they have the powerful relationships everywhere in the world and they have the most powerful technology in terms of surveillance and weapons. Their innermost circle is impenetrable.
“We can be wide awake and aware of what’s happening, but awareness doesn’t suddenly—in itself—change the chessboard. They taunt us to protest. Wave your signs, publish your websites, fling your fists to the sky, investigate all you want, it won’t change a thing. They will tell us to our faces that their power is inexhaustible. This is how they think.
“They want us to feel this futility and have this overriding sense that the endgame is unavoidable. They want us to believe that we are powerless. Remember, they are securing the world and its populations for the return of Anu. That is their program, and while only the capstone of the elite understands this plan, it is enough, because the downstream operatives are loyal, programmed entities.
“The WingMakers have written that it isn’t the protests that will change this enemy. If we shout at them and practice resistance with our guns in the street, they will only squash us. In order to bring their objective to a halt, we need to push down the wall, and we can do this by being practitioners of the Sovereign Integral process or anything similar.
“If human beings become self-aware, de-programmed entities, who understand specifically how we have been enslaved and for what reason, we can collectively push down the wall that separates us from our true selves. This creates a chain reaction that affects everyone, including the capstone of the elite. The wall falls for them, too.
“It’s using the consciousness of the life essence to reveal the human 2.0 consciousness as an invented reality. It’s weaning from the hologram of deception to the reality that all life exists infinitely as equals in oneness.”

“You mention a revolution, according to the WingMakers it would be a waste of life. They are not going to relinquish what they have worked so hard and long to produce. This will only change when the wall is pushed down. The wall is the human 2.0 consciousness framework that is programmed within every human being. The wall needs to be pushed down, and the way this occurs is not through protest, storming the gates, or shaking our collective fists in their face. It must be done through individual self-realization, and this, because of our programming, requires us to follow a process that enables us to become self-realized of our life essence.
“If we remain in separation, we can’t solve the problem of separation. If we remain in deception, we can’t reveal anything of our true nature. So we need to see all as one and equal in this hologram of deception, and that includes the capstone of the elite, as much as the poor and hungry.”

“If you feel that the best way to serve truth is to protest, resist, build awareness about what is happening in the world, then do that, but I would recommend doing it from a non-polarity perspective. You can’t fight separation with more separation, it will only polarize. It’s important to feel that you are standing up, not in fear or some other programmed emotion, but that you are aligned to your life essence and in expression of that source within you, even when you protest.

May we have the wisdom to know the inner journey holds the key.
In Peace and Unity,
Journeyon

onawah
27th April 2014, 16:35
Here is the link to the pdf for the whole 5th interview:
http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/The%20Fifth%20Interview%20of%20Dr.%20Neruda.pdf
If you have not read the first 4 interviews, here is the link to the pdf containing all 5:
http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/The%20Complete%20Neruda%20Interviews%20(1-5).pdf

onawah
28th April 2014, 01:13
I don't understand at all how the Earth could be all water--but putting that aside, there are other good pieces for the puzzle in the 5th interview.
I found it helpful for better conceptualizing as to how one might bypass the "false light" at death (and the whole invented hologram), and instead go back to Source as Simon Parkes has recommended we do.
(Though he has admitted in his last interview, that even he expects to reincarnate again next time around in the usual way. Hopefully, as the interview suggests, that will no longer be the case before long--perhaps by around the end of this century, if all goes well...)
I haven't finished reading the whole interview yet myself and there may be other indigestible bits, but I've accepted that one has to separate the wheat from the chaff as we put the whole picture back together again.

turiya
29th April 2014, 01:38
From the 5th interview:

Sarah: “How do you know this history?”

Dr. Neruda: “There are records of this on the disc that was taken from the twenty-third chamber at the Ancient Arrow site. But some of this we knew from other documents we’ve retrieved from the Sumerian record that have not been widely distributed. We’ve also had discussions with the Corteum that bear this out.”

Sarah: “So earth started out as a water planet and it wasn’t physical?”

Dr. Neruda: “Correct. This was when the Atlanteans lived within the planet. They were the race of beings that inhabited earth at this time of its formation. The Anunnaki came to them and negotiated an agreement to allow the Anunnaki to mine a substance near the core of the planet that would be—in its essence—what today we would call gold.”

I am sorry. But as soon as James Neruda brings up Earth's history, and some of it retrieved from the Sumerian record & then brings in the Anunnaki needing gold - that was enough for me. It spelled big time "Bollox (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bollox)" in my book.

No need to go further.

cheers - turiya :cool:

Carmody
29th April 2014, 02:35
Dimensionally needing gold, that is a new angle for me. Never thought of it that way.

After all, one 'atom' is merely a nexus point that is like a veil or skein, a passage of energies from one dimensional state to another. A schism point of dimensions. We see these vibrations fractally, holographically. Through their micro differentials, we realize 3d space/time. the trick is to not confuse the 'consciousness dream', as being the reality, rather it is we who make it real. We are the pouring of consciousness into this space. Our beingness reflects it back, and makes it real. Our 'reaction' makes it real. our 'reflection' makes it real. There is no real, it is US.

And, believe it or not, I have never read the wingmakers texts before. I've only read parts 4 and 5 as of yesterday. I came to understand this on my own, and agree, for the larger part... in the functional basis of reality as they have proposed it, so far (in my reading of their texts).

Back to the gold issue.

When it comes to MAKING gold from 'materiel', in this 3d realm, gold can be MADE, it does not need to be mined.

One thing is that there may be some subtle differences in MINED gold vs MANUFACTURED gold. The vibration of one vs the other....may be very slightly different. They act very slightly differently, reaction wise, from all the records I have read.

Ahnung-quay
29th April 2014, 03:12
Wondering if the difference between manufactured and mined gold is the ionic form; Au 3+/Au+?

onawah
29th April 2014, 05:11
That question of the gold also brings to mind something else which still puzzles me, which is how could the Annunaki, beings who didn't have physical, 3rd dimension, interbreed with 3D human beings?
The Wingmakers interview:
http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/The%20Fifth%20Interview%20of%20Dr.%20Neruda.pdf
...goes into this on pages 62 & 63, but not in great detail.
And how does monoatomic gold figure into the equation?

Paul
29th April 2014, 05:54
When it comes to MAKING gold from 'materiel', in this 3d realm, gold can be MADE, it does not need to be mined.
But, can it only be manufactured "economically" if free energy (overunity energy production) is used, in substantial quantities. There is a big difference, in my view, between making a few grams of something at considerable effort, and making tons of it in a practical industrial process.

If abundant free energy is required to produce gold on an industrial scale, then only when the bastards publicly acknowledge such free energy can they publicly admit to essentially unlimited sources of gold (as well as other precious metals, and potable water.)

So long as international (between the nations of this planet) conflict is rampant, I can understand the argument that free energy and what it can produce needs to be controlled ... in order that we don't blow up our planet fighting some war. It leads to a nasty conundrum ... if human conflict and total war is in the nature of our beast, then only when a one world government has total control can free energy then be openly and safely employed, by which time, nothing of consequence will be open.

More optimistically, it might be that human conflict on a grand scale is not in the nature of the ordinary human, but rather in the nature of our Satanic Overlords, and by some wonder these Overlords will lose their grip on human destiny. Perhaps this wonder is within our human grasp, if enough of us have that intention.

gripreaper
29th April 2014, 06:20
A So long as international (between the nations of this planet) conflict is rampant, I can understand the argument that free energy and what it can produce needs to be controlled ... in order that we don't blow up our planet fighting some war. It leads to a nasty conundrum ... if human conflict and total war is in the nature of our beast, then only when a one world government has total control can free energy then be openly and safely employed, by which time, nothing of consequence will be open.

B More optimistically, it might be that human conflict on a grand scale is not in the nature of the ordinary human, but rather in the nature of our Satanic Overlords, and by some wonder these Overlords will lose their grip on human destiny. Perhaps this wonder is within our human grasp, if enough of us have that intention.

I'm of the mind that insanity is not inherent in human nature, but is a learned response conditioned by our overlords, and will dissipate once we become conscious of the game and the paradigm of scarcity, divisiveness and control is no longer a motivation. So, I vote plan B. I've had enough of the war mongering, that's for damn sure.

Carmody
30th April 2014, 01:21
But, can it only be manufactured "economically" if free energy (overunity energy production) is used, in substantial quantities. There is a big difference, in my view, between making a few grams of something at considerable effort, and making tons of it in a practical industrial process.

If abundant free energy is required to produce gold on an industrial scale, then only when the bastards publicly acknowledge such free energy can they publicly admit to essentially unlimited sources of gold (as well as other precious metals, and potable water.)

So long as international (between the nations of this planet) conflict is rampant, I can understand the argument that free energy and what it can produce needs to be controlled ... in order that we don't blow up our planet fighting some war. It leads to a nasty conundrum ... if human conflict and total war is in the nature of our beast, then only when a one world government has total control can free energy then be openly and safely employed, by which time, nothing of consequence will be open.

More optimistically, it might be that human conflict on a grand scale is not in the nature of the ordinary human, but rather in the nature of our Satanic Overlords, and by some wonder these Overlords will lose their grip on human destiny. Perhaps this wonder is within our human grasp, if enough of us have that intention.

there was a recent announcement that someone has gone forward and made hydrogen gas via a multi-front attack, which is the way I would do it. I even communicated to some HHO people on this exact subject, about doing things this way. About 2 years back, maybe more.

To use not just electrolysis, but resonance, chemical pressure or predisposition, light, and physical pressure waves, and so on.

Basically, to add a bunch of techniques together, in order to create the perfect molecular resonance 'storm' that it takes to efficiently separate hydrogen out of water.

Electrolysis
Oxidation
Catalysis
Ionization
Infrasound
Sound
Ultrasound
HyperSound
Hydrodynamic Cavitation
Electromagnetic Field
Shock Wave
LENR

No one ever said you have to chose just one method, many can be overlaid on top of one another.

http://pesn.com/2014/04/29/9602478_Solar-Hydrogen-Trends_revolutionizing-all-energy/

The same techniques can be applied to the creation of gold, or any other atomic structure, for that matter (pun intended). Basically, to predispose the situation in multiple ways....and then tickle it from multiple directions.

Now that this sort of cat is out of the bag, I'll talk about it. I sat on the data for a good 15-20 years. I've been saying for a while now, that all the pieces are out in the open and on the table, you just have to know what you are looking at, knowing where to look.

When one uses the classical calculations based on classical theories, they end up with a stupid number, sterling calculated 577x over-unity. Which is not true, everyone involved gets that point. It was simply a case of going around the classical THEORY. new science, new short-cut. Old theory holds true for old methods, new methods leaves old theory intact, but utilizes obvious short cuts. Obvious in retrospect, that is. IF.. one looks at this closely, they see some of the methods that Dr. Joe Champion utilized to get to the manufacturing of Gold.

I'm posting again in this thread on the subject of astrology. Where geometric alignments in planetary positions show forms of similarity identification and compatibility in people. In it's own way, this geometric system may support what is being said in this (wingmaker) data. ie, the creation of time, discrete structure, atoms/molecules, ALSO follows this exact sort of rule, of geometric blending and connectivity. Many other ideas and things are also supported, which is not unexpected.

The situation really IS that simple, but retains some complexities to get past. Ie, One atom (Erbium), 200 resonances. http://phys.org/news/2014-04-ground-breaking-insights-quantum-chaos-ultracold.html

Carmody
30th April 2014, 01:57
To let the dominoes fall, down the same road lies teleportation, temporal egress, dimensional portals, dimensional stressing, super materials, meta-materials, and so on. (Hutchison effect, for one, and many more like it). Basically the full breakdown of space-time, matter, etc.

This is squarely in the danger zone. Do not play games in this area.

Or, if James and the wingmakers are correct, some folks might consider some form of running to it. I'll leave that for other folks to figure out on their own.

For example, I was thinking of making a space-age alloy. One that is near impossible, or impossible to 'modern science' (hah....). I have a problem though. I'm not sure it's the best idea to try to make it. Experimenting is not an option, if it is bad idea to try and make it. Which means I'll simply have to make some other space age thingy to pay the bills and put food on the table.

With respect to how humanity as it is now, unfolding further in this given direction...well..this is the next quadrillion dollar playground area. Where we go from type zero to a type 1 to type 2 civilization, almost overnight. Very bumpy road, it is. If we can make it. If that at all matters, that is. The problem with the type 1 and type 2 civilization thingie/measurement stick, is that it is a projection into something we don't know.

I'm saying it is a problem ... as after a certain point, there is no point in being physical. Skipping over into a type 1 to type 2 civilization, the unveiling of the reality of the universe makes all of that irrelevant.

The pie in the sky projection of the ignorant mind of today...... has nearly ZERO bearing on what we'd potentially become.

To be stepping back at this point means we're engaging in what Joseph Farrell is speaking of, when he speaks on the Babylon/babel situation, as he describes it.

Whatever the gauntlet is, we're definitely in it now.

To return to the subject of this..that time-space is the anomaly, the unwarranted interference pattern, a degradation of the very high peak energies which are the norm.

So, we may not be releasing energy at all, we may merely be instituting a simple correction back to a blocked and locked out norm/state.

Paul
30th April 2014, 02:45
The same techniques can be applied to the creation of gold
Do you suspect that gold is something that the most powerful entities influencing humanity actually covet themselves, or is it more like our "Gods", something they find useful to get us to worship?

onawah
30th April 2014, 02:56
Can manufactured gold be made into monoatomic gold?

One thing is that there may be some subtle differences in MINED gold vs MANUFACTURED gold. The vibration of one vs the other....may be very slightly different. They act very slightly differently, reaction wise, from all the records I have read.

Carmody
30th April 2014, 07:07
Do you suspect that gold is something that the most powerful entities influencing humanity actually covet themselves, or is it more like our "Gods", something they find useful to get us to worship?

Not sure, no insight inside that part of the system. We get back to this issue of the gold vibrational frequency as a quantum element, meaning monatomic. One thing that is said in some areas of monatomic discussion, is that the consumption of the stone can lead to one's being stuck in a specific dimensional state. To not be able to return to source, or something similar to that.

A real world problem that can be defeated with such thinking as the combination of these techniques to increase efficiency (in hydrogen production), is the very real potential to increase quality of desalination of water. To move to new techniques of desalination, techniques of higher efficiency, lower costs, thus less starving people, less food shortages, and so on.

The problem is that the adoption of this technology will be strongly resisted, and in the meantime, getting it into the system should take the routes of least resistance.

If it is mentioned, someone will possibly begin the investigation and use some aspects to increase desalination efficiency. Avoid the battle and get it's kin into the system soonest. Something like ultrasonic assisted reverse osmosis.

Olam
30th April 2014, 08:21
I went thru the whole wingmaker info a few years ago. I remember at the time being baffled ,trying to understand it all and see how it all could be real.
Then a few years after that I came across info that it was fiction and the work of arts were created to support the fiction. I have to say I was quite dissapointed as I was looking for truths and realized I had spent so much time on something made up.
Then there was the great work of Graham Hancock which is great research stuff and mostly real info from a great researcher, but then he decided that it was easier to write fiction expressing truths if I can put it that way. I then tried that and for me it was less satisfactory than his technical stuff. I read Supernatural and that was so great, right before embarking on my ayahuasca journey.
SO
I can now better understand how the wingmaker material was created, probably on a lot of truth as the basis of the work.
Still I find it frustrating to not be reading actual research and real discoveries.
I have not read up on this new wingmaker stuff, I don't have time, unless someone can mention that the focus is now more on research than fiction.

Also I was also dissapointed to learn that the Alien interview material with that nurse was also fiction, I forget where I read that, but I remember doing the research and came to a conclusion that it was also fiction. That was really too bad as it was facinating.
Especially that part about bringing Kishnamurti to meet the alien to see if he could figure something out.
I checked and yes Krishnamurti was in california at the time and so it was possible, even if he has never mentioned this anywhere, never at all.

I don't have time for fiction work anymore!
I want to read the work of researchers and doers, not writers when searching for the truth in all these subjects...

Limor Wolf
30th April 2014, 09:10
Originally posted by Carmody:" Dimensionally needing gold, that is a new angle for me. Never thought of it that way."

Aurum Metallicum (http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Aur) is a homeopathic gold remady known to be quite effective with a variety of human physical and mental ailments, but it's most interesting use may be against pulses that comes from the outside.. a shield. Although not herbal in nature but mineral, this extract seems to work 'dimensionally' as most other homeopathic remadies do, which is quite sensible when thinking about us as dimensional beings.

http://www.britishhomeopathic.org/bha-charity/how-we-can-help/medicine-a-z/aurum-metallicum/

======= EDIT =============================

I would like to correct my previous recommendation on Aurum Metalicum. It is quite possible that the gold essence may be used as a conductor in the body and not as a shield as initially believed, This is also supported by the findings of Carolyn Helmet and Dan Duval in their work and research on entities and their attachment to the body

I didn't have the chance yet to listen to this last interview of the Wingmakers, but I wonder what are your thoughts about Al Bielek, who was supposedly a part of the 'Philadelphia experiment' and time travel psy ops. Being transported to the future to the 28 century on planet earth he specifically mentions the Wingmakers as the group that designed and built the world systems and was involved in this future society, which amounted to 500 million world population.
(From 36:00 onwards, also from 39:20 minute, but listening to the whole interview and understanding the exact context is most recommended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elOAQX4EPSc

Carmody
30th April 2014, 16:19
The trick, of course, is what exactly does gold look like, what is it's purpose, when it's 'ass end' is seen (another angle of view) as a vortex point where dimensions meet, what does that 'ass end' look like when it is seen from any given other side?

Or is that even relevant, gold (and all other 'things') possibly being a localized creation of time/space and quantum function? For example, when one skips out of time, do they automatically make the entire frame of reference package obsolete? The answer appears to be yes, the entire frame of reference package goes away. we still see it through our 'view' of the human avatar and since the reference package is irrelevant, we get into 'placing ideals on the swirling mess', as it were. Remnants of avatar function fumbling about, attempting to make sense of data it was not designed to make sense of.

If the data cannot be pulled into the avatar system (which is on it's own is an unreachable alien non-thought for the avatar), then the avatar must change, in order to make sense of the data. After all, the data won't be changing (which is also falsely conclusive as a thought). Even the idea of logic tends to fumble about in this one. No reference means no reference, and falsely adding a known one in order to ruminate and quantify is not the solution either.

The only thing that MIGHT save us in this, is the idea of differential being key to the rise of consciousness. (If everything is the same, then everything is nothing) Which is root fundamental in level. To go to ground, as it were.

Intelligence or more properly... consciousness... can be defined as complexity in differential. If one adds or subtracts from this central point, via the creation of subjective conditions, then the breakdown begins. Consciousness begins in the highly differentiated frame, and expands to it's utmost in such a frame. Secondary conditions begin the process of defeating the potentials in such an environment.

Order begets intelligence, but order also defeats range of potential in consciousness - by definition.

The harder a problem to solve, the greater or deeper the error in the formulation of the question.

vgAnMSnTZXA

Carmody
30th April 2014, 17:41
When the dominoes fall, when one goes through their series of thoughts and considerations... the end point is:

Every structured thought, is a defeat of consciousness. One may create intelligence, but in the same moment..one defeats range of consciousness, via the creation or co-joining with order. Ultimately: Science kills. Philosophy kills. Odd isn't it?

The unconscious form of avatar thought, or avatar order..instinct. Sub-consciousness, unconsciousness. Slavery to the commands of the body, for consciousness....is the worst of all. To move in that direction or to remain in it...is death or stilling of all forms of potential.

As you can hopefully see, logic walks a pretty fine line. One is left with the conclusion that logic must understand that it is inherently dead. Ouch.

Which takes us full circle, back to the origin point, mediation. Stilling of the mind-construct. Attempts to define in meditation. which one can then see is Exactly contrary to consciousness.

To increase consciousness, is to define absolutely nothing - in the act of mediation.

From that slowly building increase in scope of lack of definition, the increase in capacity to hold the 'void' so to speak... comes the capacity to increase intelligence.

onawah
30th April 2014, 22:52
Wow! Thanks Limor. I had never heard of anything verifying that the Wingmakers material is not fiction, though my feeling was that it was at least based on fact.
That is remarkable, especially coming from someone like Al Bielek.

Originally posted by Carmody:" Dimensionally needing gold, that is a new angle for me. Never thought of it that way."

Aurum Metallicum (http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Aur) is a homeopathic gold remady known to be quite effective with a variety of human physical and mental ailments, but it's most interesting use may be against pulses that comes from the outside.. a shield. Although not herbal in nature but mineral, this extract seems to work 'dimensionally' as most other homeopathic remadies do, which is quite sensible when thinking about us as dimensional beings.

http://www.britishhomeopathic.org/bha-charity/how-we-can-help/medicine-a-z/aurum-metallicum/

I didn't have the chance yet to listen to this last interview of the Wingmakers, but I wonder what are your thoughts about Al Bielek, who was supposedly a part of the 'Philadelphia experiment' and time travel psy ops. Being transported to the future to the 28 century on planet earth he specifically mentions the Wingmakers as the group that designed and built the world systems and was involved in this future society, which amounted to 500 million world population.
(From 36:00 onwards, also from 39:20 minute, but listening to the whole interview and understanding the exact context is most recommended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elOAQX4EPSc

CD7
1st May 2014, 01:09
New website? Not familiar with this one....http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda4ex.html This is the site ive known to be the wingmakers website...no new interview or information there....

I guess they've set up new shop with thoughtcomputing.org?

onawah
1st May 2014, 19:01
So how does Al Bielek score on credibility?
I have certainly heard his name a lot, and have read about him, but haven't made a big study of his information.

Something I do not agree with is his assessment of socialism in the advanced society he claims to have visited.
His assessment, that people will only be creative and contributing if they are forced to, doesn't wash with me at all.
I think a society in which fear for one's very survival has been largely eliminated would, on the contrary, release huge stores of creativity and inspiration in human beings, as well as foster values such as cooperation, compassion and community spirit.

Carmody
2nd May 2014, 01:35
What happens is that one is no longer in a hurry, and things are allowed to happen when the time is right for them. Creativity is it's own energy and it has no reason to be except when it desires to be expression.

When the 'life drive' (or enforced death march) is removed from that equation, things move at a much more sedate pace.

To live eternally or for a thousand years in a human avatar, means that I most definitely WOULD spend some 100 years like a lizard on a hot rock. (maybe in only 20-50 year spells, who knows. Things change)

Creativity may unfold, but a lot slower than you think. Plus... the need to incarnate, to my understanding..ends at an IQ of about 250. In a perfected 1000 year lifespan human avatar, you'd not need to do more than the one stint.

Carmody
2nd May 2014, 05:07

Not sure, no insight inside that part of the system. We get back to this issue of the gold vibrational frequency as a quantum element, meaning monatomic. One thing that is said in some areas of monatomic discussion, is that the consumption of the stone can lead to one's being stuck in a specific dimensional state. To not be able to return to source, or something similar to that.

A real world problem that can be defeated with such thinking as the combination of these techniques to increase efficiency (in hydrogen production), is the very real potential to increase quality of desalination of water. To move to new techniques of desalination, techniques of higher efficiency, lower costs, thus less starving people, less food shortages, and so on.

The problem is that the adoption of this technology will be strongly resisted, and in the meantime, getting it into the system should take the routes of least resistance.

If it is mentioned, someone will possibly begin the investigation and use some aspects to increase desalination efficiency. Avoid the battle and get it's kin into the system soonest. Something like ultrasonic assisted reverse osmosis.

science just said that this is the direction to go in:

Breaking up water: Controlling molecular vibrations to produce hydrogen (http://phys.org/news/2014-05-molecular-vibrations-hydrogen.html)

RunningDeer
3rd May 2014, 01:35
UPDATE May, 18, 2014: None of the below links work now. I know they did because I downloaded the information. They now all redirect back the Wingmakers.com

I’m half way through the WingMakers: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamission Neruda. I’ve not read the other four interviews, but plan to catch up. I've only listened to some video from YouTube several years ago.

For those like me that are unfamiliar with this work, the Fifth Interview was recorded on January 2, 1998 and only released on March 4, 2014, as per request.

Part of me wants to give specifics, but there is so much information that when taken out of context, it distorts the material. Some dovetails with other works we’ve read and shared from other sources.

I’ve added links below and a few passages from the Fifth Interview but even these are but a tiny, TINY snippet of what’s covered.

“…The functional implants of the human interface are perfectly integrated within the human vessel. They operate seamlessly. So seamlessly, we do not know that they are not us. We have no choice in a way. We think our thoughts and emotions are us, that this spacetime is what our thoughts and emotions exist in. Even the thought of a God, heaven, hell, soul, masters, all of these things, they’re part of the program. It is integrated in both the dimension of the earth plane and the after-life. The after-life is part of the deception.”

“…This was all part of the design, to create various religions and esoteric cults that would support a vast hierarchy and order the human species into master-student relationships, and then create a multi-leveled afterlife that would reward those who believed and were obedient to their god or masters."

“…You see, the whole principle that was behind this entire endeavor could be summed up in one word: separation. Everything exists in separation within the earth plane and its afterlife planes as well. But, according to the WingMakers, what is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness—not through the unconscious mind, which only links us in separation, but rather through the life essence that is us. And this life essence is sovereign and integral. It is I AM, WE ARE. No one is above, no one is below. No one is better, no one is lesser.”

“…Each person can step out of the illusion. There is no master here. No god is going to come down and make it happen for us. No ETs. No one. It is each of us. This is what is meant by I AM. I… it’s like One. One—me, and one—all of us unified. AM, meaning exist now. In this moment. Not in history or memory. Not in some future time or goal. Now!”

“…I’ve been told that there’re many resources that are being used to create the crack in the wall, and then, from the inside—that’s us, humanity—we’ll push the wall down collectively and walk out of this prison. We’re part of the crack.”

Main site (http://thoughtcomputing.org/content/neruda-interviews/) - Scroll down half way and you’ll see all five on left side. The interviews are long. I cut and pasted each into a document format by clicking the “reader” button at the top right corner of my browser.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Reader_zpsb25c9d5c.png

On the WingMakers site there are Interviews 1-4 (http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda4ex.html)

Here’s pdf format for: Interviews 1-5 (http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Complete-Neruda-Interviews-1-5.pdf) & Fifth Interview only (http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Fifth-Interview-of-Dr.-Neruda1.pdf)

<3

Delight
3rd May 2014, 22:40
For those like me that are unfamiliar with this work, the Fifth Interview was recorded on January 2, 1998 and only released on March 4, 2014, as per request.

Thanks Paula,
In the last several years, i did not have any firm handle of my feeling for the Wingmakers. It did interest me but I found I could not sort out the "drama" of its "veracity". But the information on the heart was beautiful. Can't truth be found anywhere anyway? That is where I am now.

The document addresses so many issues PA members are looking at NOW. People from many stages of "awakening" on on PA from beginning stages of seeing the "manipulation" to interest in "what lies beyond and what is reality" past any aspect of the game. Presented in the parts I've read of the pdf is emphasis on 'sovereign integral" and a truth that despite everything, we have the power.

I liked the synchrony with all the teachings I appreciate...We have an appointment to meet infinite power and know our sovereign state beyond any interference. As we enter the heart space, we begin to experience the feel of oneself as the infinite power I am. Once we begin to deeply feel the "heart virtues" for self and for others we can then radiate these frequencies.

IMO there has been a major shift so this info would not have digested well for me in 1998.
One small sync..just this winter the "scientific" community is publishing about the holographic reality

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/universe-really-is-a-holo/

Hervé
4th May 2014, 00:36
[...]

“…The functional implants of the human interface are perfectly integrated within the human vessel. They operate seamlessly. So seamlessly, we do not know that they are not us. We have no choice in a way. We think our thoughts and emotions are us, that this spacetime is what our thoughts and emotions exist in. Even the thought of a God, heaven, hell, soul, masters, all of these things, they’re part of the program. It is integrated in both the dimension of the earth plane and the after-life. The after-life is part of the deception.”

[..]

<3

Thanks Paula!

I wasn't aware of that guy's knowledge/philosophy but I got a very similar point of view from a different source and practice I have been supporting in many of my posts... so did Bill :)

... will munch through those tomorrow...

RunningDeer
4th May 2014, 00:39
I liked the synchrony with all the teachings I appreciate...We have an appointment to meet infinite power and know our sovereign state beyond any interference. As we enter the heart space, we begin to experience the feel of oneself as the infinite power I am. Once we begin to deeply feel the "heart virtues" for self and for others we can then radiate these frequencies.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/universe-really-is-a-holo/
Hi Delight,

Thanks for the article on, “The Universe Really Is a Hologram, According to New Simulations”. I'll check it out.

I’m about 80% through. It’s chock full of information. I’m taking notes and digesting a little at a time.

I’m lovin’ the confirmations on the ‘I am/We are’. And how to exit this holographic lock-down that I only learned of a couple of years ago.

I think 'Marduk dude' stuck me with an extra strength, straight-jacket implant. Either that or it’s gone haywire. Sure explains a lot. I’m raring to go, but haven’t figured where.

I listened to Dr. Neruda’s video about four years ago. I loved the wisdom shared, which is why I listened to so many. But, I was suspicious and judgy because I felt “no life spark”, but lots of Love stream. Huh? Emotional love vs. Love. (learning curve) After reading most of Interview #5, I understand where he comes from in terms of feelings, emotions, and heart. Though, I'm still sorting it out for myself.

<3

I’ll use the rest of the post to add some more snippets in case other are on the fence about reading.

Heart Virtues:

Dr. Neruda: “It’s not easy. The WingMakers write about the heart virtues as the behavioral construct for this time. How these words can be applied and lived. Not simply held in the head as a worthy concept.”

“Appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding and valor or courage. It is the combination of nowness—being in the now—and applying these words in our behaviors. It’s being impeccable in this practice.”

“…Each person can step out of the illusion. There is no master here. No god is going to come down and make it happen for us. No ETs. No one. It is each of us. This is what is meant by I AM. I… it’s like One. One—me, and one—all of us unified. AM, meaning exist now. In this moment. Not in history or memory. Not in some future time or goal. Now!”

On Feeling and Emotions:

“…This was all part of the design, to create various religions and esoteric cults that would support a vast hierarchy and order the human species into master-student relationships, and then create a multi-leveled afterlife that would reward those who believed and were obedient to their god or masters.

“You see, the whole principle that was behind this entire endeavor could be summed up in one word: separation. Everything exists in separation within the earth plane and its afterlife planes as well. But, according to the WingMakers, what is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness—not through the unconscious mind, which only links us in separation, but rather through the life essence that is us. And this life essence is sovereign and integral. It is I AM, WE ARE. No one is above, no one is below. No one is better, no one is lesser.”

“…Many of those who have come to earth as human teachers have tried to reveal how deep and broad and high this illusion has been constructed. It is as far as the edge of the universe and as close as your DNA. Everywhere in between is illusion. Jesus came to reveal much of this, but the writers of the Bible decided what would be acceptable within the paradigm of life as we know it.”

“…As for the existence of god, we, collectively, are the closest thing to god. We are. That’s the clear message of the WingMakers. There is a First Source, a center point in existence that created the framework of existence through sound—”

“…Once awakened as I AM WE ARE or the Sovereign Integral, a human being lives as an expression of this consciousness. According to the WingMakers, there are none who have achieved this at this time. It is, however, in our future.”

“There are many aspects to the afterlife. There is God, first and foremost. There is the Light of illumination. There is the universal spirit and individual soul. There is a hierarchy of angels and masters. There is the concept of karma and reincarnation or sin and salvation. The concept of heaven and hell. The concept of the chosen. The concept of an ascension path. The concept of the Book of Records or Akashic records. All of these concepts were designed into an upgrade of the human 2.0 interface. Certain human beings are programmed to find these concepts in their unconscious mind layer and share them. As a result, religions sprout. Philosophies rise sometimes in support of the religions, sometimes in contradiction. Esoteric cults rise. All the while the human being remains lost. It remains muddled in its illusion. Everything tied to an empty promise in a belief, and in all those beliefs, one thing remains constant: separation.

Sarah: “It’s so abstract. How does it help?”

Dr. Neruda: “Maybe it doesn’t. I don’t know. But the thing is, in order to change, in order to step out of this illusion, it requires each of us to wake up and stay awake. It’s not reading words that will change this; it’s the profound nature of new behaviors, because these behaviors signal that our consciousness layers are understood as separate from who we are. We have to operate as I AM WE ARE.”

Dr. Neruda: “Each individual being is responsible for this. God or Source Intelligence isn’t going to come down from the heavens and correct human faults or obstacles. Humans need to take responsibility for this—”Sarah: “But seriously, how? We’re wrapped in so many layers of deception—”Dr. Neruda: “It’s not easy. The WingMakers write about the heart virtues as the behavioral construct for this time. How these words can be applied and lived. Not simply held in the head as a worthy concept.”

Sarah: “I don’t think you’ve mentioned these before. What are they?”

Dr. Neruda: “Appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding and valor or courage. It is the combination of nowness—being in the now—and applying these words in our behaviors. It’s being impeccable in this practice.”

Few More:

“The part of this new picture that is promising is that we exist infinitely despite the fact that we have been suppressed and enslaved. We also can play a role in supporting this redefinition of the human being through our thoughts and behaviors. And, maybe most importantly, we have the WingMakers—our future selves—providing us with evidence that I AM WE ARE prevailed.

“...Now, to answer your question, human beings, even those with Anunnaki DNA, can become self-realized of their true nature through a simple process. It doesn’t require that they meditate and pray all day or retreat to an ashram. The Sovereign Integral process becomes a natural part of the life expression of the individual. If enough human beings can embrace this process or something like it, the crack in the wall will expand, the wall will become less stable, and the world of separation, in its brittleness, will begin to crumble."

“...The life essence is what we have on our side. This is not a slingshot as you put it. It is the infinite force that powers every object in the universe. Life is inside us and it exists in one and only one state: equality and oneness. The entire hologram of deception, as created and curated by the Anunnaki and their cohorts, that is not life, it is the exemplar of separation. Life is truthful and authentic. Separation begets deception, unworthiness and fear.

“If enough human beings awaken, if we begin to realize what’s afoot, what plans are being made to further enslave us and ensure that we remain a part of the hologram of deception, life will move inside us and we can collectively stand up and stop this, but it has to be done in the right way, with honesty, forgiveness and compassion. The alternative to separation must be expressed in our movements and practices. We have to model these behaviors as a collective entity. That is the definition of The Grand Portal.”

Cristobal
4th May 2014, 09:09
--- 5th Neruda Interview (ePub & mobi) ---

I've quickly made ePub & mobi files of these newly released and stunning WingMakers Materials delivered on April 23th, 2014, because I think it useful and so easy and powerful to read on smartphones (ePub), or LCD tablets (ePub), or even better on e-ink tablets (ePub & mobi).

Enjoy !!!

5th Neruda Interview (ePub & mobi) :

http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/67538496/file.html

:) :) :) :)

Post-Scriptum :

And, last but not least,
I do think and see that,
"The Human Portal",
In this 5th Interview,
Is,
Indeed,
Inelia Benz.

I know it,
I see it.

What else ? :)

Best Regards.

Hervé
4th May 2014, 17:33
Well, I gave it a try but the following cacophonic dissonance was enough for me to quit:

Dr. Neruda from the ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization) at the time, it was simply called the NSA Special Projects Laboratory and was an unacknowledged department of the NSA.

“My name is Dr. Neruda, and I have secret information about the future of humankind that proves the existence of time-travel technology.”

By the time he was seventeen he had left school and decided to pursue an internship at the ACIO […] he never pursued a formal degree at a University
If he didn't go to university how could he get a Dr. title? Unless it's an honorary one?

The alien race, which he called the Corteum, had infiltrated the ACIO in 1958.

These technologies—he claimed—were of extraterrestrial origin derived from a friendly source that had been visiting earth for thousands of years, but had arrangements with the ACIO dating from 1959 that were secret even from our government and its intelligence agencies.

The Corteum are still working with the ACIO to seed technologies on earth that are superior to our native technologies.

In exchange for these technologies, the Corteum were provided safe haven within the ACIO intelligence structure.

In other words, the Corteum were permitted access to all of the information systems of the ACIO, which are considerable according to Dr. Neruda. They were also able to use the facilities of the ACIO including their laboratories, considerable land holdings, and scientific brainpower. This unfettered access to ACIO intelligence provided the Corteum leaders with insight into the structure of world government, where the power centers were, who the real leaders were, and how critical decisions were made for the world’s people.

... so, these dudes have been in and around Earth for a very long time with superior advanced techologies and super IQ on steroids and yet they need info on how governments on Earth function, etc...

... all I can say is "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_Horse)"

Cristobal
4th May 2014, 21:00
--- Stories.... ---

You'll find all the explanations in the 5th Neruda Interview.....

RunningDeer
4th May 2014, 22:35
No matter if the WingMakers material is the real deal or not, I’ve awoken into a new reality. It’s triggered a conviction to streamline my purpose and to make wiser choices in the play of life. Whether it be implants or blind spots for behaviors and beliefs, I am here to shed light and override them.

I am responsible to live my Truth each Now. That Truth is ‘Do No Harm’, which includes to myself. Love drives.

Part of the mission is to develop and to finely tune the tools that align the physical vehicle with the higher that I Am. Tools such as stillness, awareness, and follow through action. Trust and the belief in the discovery and use of the higher senses that continue to avail. These tools assist in busting through this pretend play existence.

The more I align to Truth as a natural process, the greater the frequency which in turn brings forth aspects that I’ve yet to discover.

Oh, that IS an exciting ride!

RunningDeer <3

Cristobal
5th May 2014, 07:25
--- "Behavioral Wisdom" on WingMakers Blog ---

" The social program must be destroyed in order to activate people to the real value of their infinite selves." (James Mahu)

Indeed, there is no one to convince or persuade of anything, since we are Sovereign Entity journeying towards Sovereign Integral states of consciousness.

I'm so happy, because now we are entering in the heart of heart of the WingMakers data, which is about the Sovereign Integral process.

Look at this last paper from James Mahu on the WingMakers Blog, and enjoy :

http://thoughtcomputing.org/behavioral-wisdom/

onawah
5th May 2014, 14:18
Here is the link for the Audio of the phone interview from April, 2013 between James Mahu and Mark Kempel:
http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/James%20phone%20interview%20April%202013.mp3

RunningDeer
6th May 2014, 03:20
Here is the link for the Audio of the phone interview from April, 2013 between James Mahu and Mark Kempel:
http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/James%20phone%20interview%20April%202013.mp3

Here's the transcript for April, 2013 interview (http://staunchire.com/clients/wingmakers/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/April%202013%20Interview.pdf) with James Maku and Mark Kempel. It's a good interview. Thanks, Onawah.

Post #29 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70855-Latest-from-Kerry-Cassidy-WINGMAKERS-James-Releases-Interview-5&p=829963&viewfull=1#post829963) - UPDATE May, 18, 2014: None of the links work. I know they did because I downloaded the information from the post. They all redirect back the Wingmakers.com.

Anyone interested in this article please save. The audio is no longer available at the above link provided by Onawah.

Feritciva
6th May 2014, 03:51
This is one of the most important info i've seen in Avalon or any other alternative source. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this extremely important thread. This is like a glue that holds a lot other info together - as Gurdjieff, Castenada, gnostics, Sitchin, some channellings as The Nine etc. and also fills a lot of gaps.

I havent paid close attention to Wingmakers material before. After this 5th Interview, i think it is just time..

CD7
6th May 2014, 13:16
Here is the link for the Audio of the phone interview from April, 2013 between James Mahu and Mark Kempel

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( <3 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love the new interview.....thanks for posting Onawah!

Cristobal
6th May 2014, 14:05
--- The Human Portal ---

1. An instant insight and realisation of mine :) :

The Queen on the chessboard is (the Soul of) the Earth, described as Zenith in Quantusum, and as "The Human Portal" in our "real" life.

2. To access the James Mahu (audio & pdf files) Interviews, you have to choose "Content" > "Creator", and you are here :

http://thoughtcomputing.org/content/creator/

ulli
6th May 2014, 15:20
This is one of the most important info i've seen in Avalon or any other alternative source. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this extremely important thread. This is like a glue that holds a lot other info together - as Gurdjieff, Castenada, gnostics, Sitchin, some channellings as The Nine etc. and also fills a lot of gaps.

I havent paid close attention to Wingmakers material before. After this 5th Interview, i think it is just time..

Judging by your list of your earlier influences all I can say is that your search is progressing very well.
I even feel a little envious right now as you are just starting on the Wingmakers Marerials.
Such an important eye opener.
You will have some delicious new growth spurts.
Big hug.

ulli
6th May 2014, 15:27
Well, I gave it a try but the following cacophonic dissonance was enough for me to quit:

Dr. Neruda from the ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization) at the time, it was simply called the NSA Special Projects Laboratory and was an unacknowledged department of the NSA.

“My name is Dr. Neruda, and I have secret information about the future of humankind that proves the existence of time-travel technology.”

By the time he was seventeen he had left school and decided to pursue an internship at the ACIO […] he never pursued a formal degree at a University
If he didn't go to university how could he get a Dr. title? Unless it's an honorary one?

The alien race, which he called the Corteum, had infiltrated the ACIO in 1958.

These technologies—he claimed—were of extraterrestrial origin derived from a friendly source that had been visiting earth for thousands of years, but had arrangements with the ACIO dating from 1959 that were secret even from our government and its intelligence agencies.

The Corteum are still working with the ACIO to seed technologies on earth that are superior to our native technologies.

In exchange for these technologies, the Corteum were provided safe haven within the ACIO intelligence structure.

In other words, the Corteum were permitted access to all of the information systems of the ACIO, which are considerable according to Dr. Neruda. They were also able to use the facilities of the ACIO including their laboratories, considerable land holdings, and scientific brainpower. This unfettered access to ACIO intelligence provided the Corteum leaders with insight into the structure of world government, where the power centers were, who the real leaders were, and how critical decisions were made for the world’s people.

... so, these dudes have been in and around Earth for a very long time with superior advanced techologies and super IQ on steroids and yet they need info on how governments on Earth function, etc...

... all I can say is "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_Horse)"

Super IQs on steroids means information flow should actually be increased.
Nothing is static, not even the most rigid dogma regimes,
and observing them on a planet like ours which is going through a maturity crisis
would be paramount.
To me, anyway.

Carmody
7th May 2014, 15:07
Speaking on the point of differential, in the macro and the micro, as a set, being the carrier for the rise of consciousness, consider it's connection to the earth biosphere as connective tissue. Or as a connected issue.

That the death of the biosphere could be considered the death of the localized consciousness.

To reduce the complex potential in the biosphere is connected to destruction of the consciousness of the planet. Which means destruction of the people's reach in consciousness and intelligence....that is quite possibly the expected outcome.

Destroy biosphere = Human Retardation

In both the mundane sense.... and potentials in esoteric or high level evolution.

Flash
7th May 2014, 16:59
Speaking on the point of differential, in the macro and the micro, as a set, being the carrier for the rise of consciousness, consider it's connection to the earth biosphere as connective tissue. Or as a connected issue.

That the death of the biosphere could be considered the death of the localized consciousness.

To reduce the complex potential in the biosphere is connected to destruction of the consciousness of the planet. Which means destruction of the people's reach in consciousness and intelligence....that is quite possibly the expected outcome.

Destroy biosphere = Human Retardation

In both the mundane sense.... and potentials in esoteric or high level evolution.

you are on it as I see it, this is what we are truly in fact fighting against, at every possible level, following the place we have reached. Consciousness existence and evolution. The cosmic evil in fact, in this part of the universe.

Marc Barrie
8th May 2014, 02:08
New website? Not familiar with this one....http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda4ex.html This is the site ive known to be the wingmakers website...no new interview or information there....

I wondered about this as well... a little digging shows the new domain is registered to Ernest Mbenkum who is Mark Hempel's (the official webmaster of WingMakers) partner over at LightCode.com (http://www.lightcode.com/site/about/founders.html)

CD7
8th May 2014, 21:17

I wondered about this as well... a little digging shows the new domain is registered to Ernest Mbenkum who is Mark Hempel's (the official webmaster of WingMakers) partner over at LightCode.com (http://www.lightcode.com/site/about/founders.html)

Thanks for that! Ive been trying to find out from other sources... Wonder why it wasn't mentioned on the wingmaker site I mentioned to be redirected to another domain?!

All in All...the messages get through :D

Feritciva
9th May 2014, 11:45

Judging by your list of your earlier influences all I can say is that your search is progressing very well.
I even feel a little envious right now as you are just starting on the Wingmakers Marerials.
Such an important eye opener.
You will have some delicious new growth spurts.
Big hug.

Thanks for the warm message Ulli, if I find the time I'd like to write more about this interview. I especially found one thing as the core (or the core of the core :) ) of my 10+ years research;

"We can put all beings in the universe in 4 groups; the ones who know about the deception and actively working to sustain it, the ones who don't know anything about this but supporting the deception unknowingly, the ones who know about what's going on but don't do anything about it, the ones who know and don't approve what's going on and working to end this universal deception".

Exactly spot on! My experiences showed especially group-2 is very big and consists og %98-99 of human beings on this planet.

Ron Mauer Sr
9th May 2014, 15:53
<snip> "We can put all beings in the universe in 4 groups; the ones who know about the deception and actively working to sustain it, the ones who don't know anything about this but supporting the deception unknowingly, the ones who know about what's going on but don't do anything about it, the ones who know and don't approve what's going on and working to end this universal deception".

Those in the last category, “the ones who know and don’t approve what’s going on and working to end this universal deception” , can be quite challenged looking for ways to end the deception. So many possibilities, including the idea that from a soul (eternal being) perspective, everything *may* be exactly as it needs to be.

My first choice for something to change is simply me. I want to understand experience from the perspective of the soul, with my conscious mind being part of an absolutely clear dialog with soul. Until integration is complete, there is much I would change, right or wrong, in support of freedom, well being and joy, for all who want it.

Perhaps there is great value in this experience, a boot camp for evolving consciousness, experience that is of much value in adventures that are beyond our wildest dreams.

There must be good reasons for going through boot camp, maybe repeating boot camp, complete with limitations and deceptions. I wonder what the answers may be.

Cristobal
9th May 2014, 20:52
--- Lyricus & sumbola.com ---

"The network itself will reveal the human soul in a way that is unimaginable and therefore indefensible." (Lyricus)

"Separation is a fractal energy. It infects everything within the Hologram of Deception." (5th Neruda Interview)

As far as it is not so easy to navigate and find quickly every data, here is :

-- the link fo Lyricus texts :

http://thoughtcomputing.org/websites/

-- and there is also the website "sumbola.com", where you can find books to read online (I'm not a big fan of LCD screens for reading....), such as "Quantusum" (the "masterpiece" of James Mahu, I think....), and others such as "The Weather Composer" (for kids ?) and "The Weather Composer (tome II) : The Battlefield is Born" (I've not yet read it...).

Enjoy !!!

Cristobal
13th May 2014, 08:34
--- James Mahu First Source Video ---

9P1ZW5JuMn8

First Source WingMakers film by James Mahu

RunningDeer
13th May 2014, 11:13
--- James Mahu First Source Video ---

9P1ZW5JuMn8

First Source WingMakers film by James Mahu

Beautiful video, Cristobal. These are the words in the YouTube video from the April, 2013 interview which doesn’t seem to be up any longer, i.e. the audio link.

Quick link on video @ 10:19 (http://youtu.be/9P1ZW5JuMn8?t=10m19s)

Complete April, 2013 interview.pdf (http://staunchire.com/clients/wingmakers/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/April%202013%20Interview.pdf)

First Source or God or Creator or universe, however you wish to think about IT, broadcasts ITS intelligent energy to all that is, as Source Intelligence or Spirit. This spirit is everywhere, including each of us. It streams through us. It is dynamic, ever-changing. It has abilities to respond to us just as we can respond to it. In other words, it’s interactive. When we play an interactive game on Nintendo or our computer or smartphone, we’re interacting with the game design, hoping to make it to checkpoints and continue to higher levels of challenge. To complete the game and get a high score.

In interaction with Source Intelligence, it’s different. It isn’t about high scores and completing the game. It’s about finding the way to raise awareness within yourself in such a way that you can create and express the heart virtues in your life unconditionally. You can modulate them with control. You can combine and sequence them in meaningful expressions that relate to specific situations, as they occur. You can bring your higher mind and deepest heart into alignment in service to Source Intelligence, and you do this consciously, willingly, with care and genuineness.

<3

Cristobal
15th May 2014, 06:55
--- Humans 2.0 ---

"Humans are biological hosts of infinite beings, suppressed by deceptive programs designed by entities from a different dimension." (5th Neruda Interview)

6pZqXvPXpTo

Infinite Beings in a Shell : Anu for the Shell, Sirians for the Implants,
Marduk for the Software,
Serpents for the Food Chains.
Do Enjoy Yourself !!!
Please, Do.

Cristobal
16th May 2014, 06:56
--- About the Matrix (Timothy J. Glenn on BBS Radio) ---

"Because you know, if you fight the Matrix, you feed it." (Timothy J. Glenn)

Thanks to Inelia Benz for showing us the way to this BBS Radio Talk Show with Timothy J. Glenn (May 10, 2014), you will find here very clever, brilliant and enlightened insights about what one could perceive when exploring the Matrix, the Hologram of Deception generated by computer 010011 codes.

Timothy J. Glenn is also the author of "Mission of Eternity - The Zephirus Archives, Volume One".

Enjoy !!!

http://bbsradio.com/content/talk-show-episode-fireside-chat-may-10-2014

Delight
16th May 2014, 14:56
--- About the Matrix (Timothy J. Glenn on BBS Radio) ---

"Because you know, if you fight the Matrix, you feed it." (Timothy J. Glenn)

Thanks to Inelia Benz for showing us the way to this BBS Radio Talk Show with Timothy J. Glenn (May 10, 2014), you will find here very clever, brilliant and enlightened insights about what one could perceive when exploring the Matrix, the Hologram of Deception generated by computer 010011 codes.

Timothy J. Glenn is also the author of "Mission of Eternity - The Zephirus Archives, Volume One".

Enjoy !!!

http://bbsradio.com/content/talk-show-episode-fireside-chat-may-10-2014

I just started listening and immediately Lance white (Zany Mystic) says he had an excellent reading from Timothy Glenn. He suggested EVERYONE get one (high praise). The readings aapparently use sign posts like numerology and astrology and then information that can go "pretty far afield" to show people their "destiny" (which I think means "Why did I come into form here like this and now?"). I in general think of "destiny" as what is drawing us forward to fill out the "picture" of what kind of artlife we planned. The planning I accept as a co-creative effort of all aspects pointed in this little bit of matter.

After reading very much into "James" wingmakers material, I like it very much and the Grand Portal (scientific "verification" uniting our collective acceptance of being much MORE than "the matter" at hand).

The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the Wholeness Navigator and how it lives, and performs its functions, within the human instrument. The Grand Portal is the most profound discovery of a humanoid species because it establishes the species as a member of the galactic community. ...........

......The Grand Portal is a lens through which humanity may observe Source Reality and communicate therein. The Grand Portal is the apex discovery of humanity and ushers in profound change to all sectors of the population. It conjoins science, metaphysics, art, and the superuniverse, placing humanity in a position to embrace all dimensions of the multiverse while existing in the third dimension.http://soulconnection.net/grand_portal.html

Supposedly this common understanding is far off and yet if there is no time, it is a simultaneous reality. Now is our reality. Then the Grand portal and all that James speaks about (or anyone speaks to) MUST be HERE with me...but I cannot see it because something is in my way.

I think what is very in the way IS the common ideas of the collective that actually keep being re-imprinted every day. But if we have our "destiny" to focus on, that is a pole star for us. We can say "Is this info supportive to my destiny?" and the inner being will tell us. We each HAVE this portal in our innards that leads straight home to our frequency that sang the destiny originally.

I keep being distracted by fears, doubt and second guesses so that I am NOT focusing on my "destiny" and how that feels and what details I see there but the past and the "matrix ideas" that as far as I see, no one on PA enjoys much?

what I observe is something very personal and present for me. OVER and OVER, I sit still and feel just so close to my inner being and hear the truth. That TRUTH says clearly how all is well and moreover nothing is impossible. I hear that because I am the creator of a "life". No matter what others choose, my every desire is " worthy". I am worthy just because I am the source of "this life" and IF I am asking for anything with my heart in it, it is Good.

I have talked to many wayshowers in my own life and they each at least recall a time when they had to trust themselves. They had to choose "Will I live MY life? Or will I try to live life for others?" (some even trying to live ONLY for HUMANITY).

What we live as our real desires ARE what we can do for humanity. It does not help others to pretend EVER. Even if we are trying to pretend away what the matrix says are flaws...this is NOT helping anyone.

I also hear that just as Bashar and Abraham notice, we don't "hurt" others if we make errors. We hurt ourselves and it is just temporary as THIS experience is temporary but yet for a grand purpose. The biggest error is "not living" from hesitation to be disappointed or a disappointment and other matrix consideration.

So, I am hearing friends say they are remembering also their destiny and feel so HAPPY now. Following the excitement and the joy is enriching everything.
In earlier writings, James references how we each have our reality bubble that we craft. No matter what the GRAND PORTAL will do, we are here to be the portal of a living creator.

Honestly I KNOW that listening is seeking confirmation for me of what I already know to do...stay in the present moment and feeling in love, feel how wonderful life IS NOW (because there IS something right in my face wonderful), pray and meditate NOW and now and now as I am doing other things (i.e. ask and receive communication from my inner being....e walking around with the cosmic blue tooth in my ear). IF the grand portal will someday be the collective experience, it is now available to anyone.

So, the reason I am posting this is every teacher I like says this reality is an illusion and we are not helpless AT ALL to experience the epitome of what "I AM" desiring now in this experience. I do REALLY believe the best thing way showers an do is live such a fulfilled experience that we make other so happy to see our EVIDENCE that each dreamer is cosmically in-carnated FOR the very dream that we think "is just too good to be true".

Quote from the first 3 minutes from Timothy Glenn:

A lot of what I do there is confirmation. And it's not just confirmation like”Oh Gee I'm on my path. It's confirmation of “our wildest dreams really can become true.

Then Lance says Ummmm......

RunningDeer
19th May 2014, 00:27

Here's the transcript for April, 2013 interview (http://staunchire.com/clients/wingmakers/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/April%202013%20Interview.pdf) with James Maku and Mark Kempel. It's a good interview. Thanks, Onawah.

Post #29 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70855-Latest-from-Kerry-Cassidy-WINGMAKERS-James-Releases-Interview-5&p=829963&viewfull=1#post829963) - UPDATE May, 18, 2014: None of the links work. I know they did because I downloaded the information from the post. They all redirect back the Wingmakers.com.

:bump:
Anyone interested in this article please save. The audio is no longer available at the above link provided by Onawah.

Thanks, Marie. (see post below) Yeah! It's the same audio, but on the WingMakers site for the April, 2013 interview. [click here (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/James%20phone%20interview%20April%202013.mp3)]

Marie
19th May 2014, 00:53
The audio interview is here... everything is here at wingmakers.com I believe :).

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/

Go to the bottom for the 2013 interview.

RunningDeer
19th May 2014, 01:17
The audio interview is here... everything is here at wingmakers.com I believe :).

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/

Go to the bottom for the 2013 interview.

Thanks, Marie. Yeah! It's the same one, but on the WingMakers site. [click here (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/James%20phone%20interview%20April%202013.mp3)]

Delight
19th May 2014, 02:06
thanks Onawah for the original post of the April 2013 interview. Thanks Paula for reminding me I missed it and THANKS today Marie for placing a link to the audio. I feel so .....satisfied by hearing it like it lifts a small droop today. SMILING!! while listening and I feel grateful.

I love the fact that though I had kind of discounted the wingmakers at one time, Camilo's thread reconnected me. So appreciative to PA for the things that people bring here.

RunningDeer
19th May 2014, 03:46
The "Collected Works of the WingMakers - Volume I" for 30% off @ planetworkpress.com (http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/)

Volume II is due out this spring.

onawah
19th May 2014, 04:38
I agree with your sentiments, Delight. The Wingmakers material has gone in and out of resonance with me over the years, but each time it comes into resonance again, I feel very uplifted, and I'm really happy there are others here who feel the same. It's another one of those great sources that helps to connect the dots just when they all seem to be falling apart again. :wave:

thanks Onawah for the original post of the April 2013 interview. Thanks Paula for reminding me I missed it and THANKS today Marie for placing a link to the audio. I feel so .....satisfied by hearing it like it lifts a small droop today. SMILING!! while listening and I feel grateful.

I love the fact that though I had kind of discounted the wingmakers at one time, Camilo's thread reconnected me. So appreciative to PA for the things that people bring here.

Cristobal
19th May 2014, 06:06
--- Inelia Benz, the Human Portal (video) ---

"The human portal (~2010, crack) anchors the inception point on earth for The Grand Portal (~2080, wall demolition)." (from 5th Neruda Interview, James Mahu)

Indeed, as usual, you have to examine those data by yourself, but I do think/see/sense/feel that here she is, the Human Portal spoken of in the 5th Neruda Interview. That is, at this time, my own point of vue. Enjoy !!!

crCvqxM5dfY
Inelia Benz - The Anunnaki and why WE matter!

Cristobal
20th May 2014, 09:16
--- Renaissance (movie) - Christian Volckman ---

Beautiful, with insights about Human 3.0 Transhumanism, implants, immortality of the 3D body through genetic engineering, triad of power..... Let us be inspired....

http://vimeo.com/12697416

Renaissance Making of - 26'

RunningDeer
20th May 2014, 15:09
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/James_zps93f8f919.png

Interview Session with James Mahu, April 5, 2008 (https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/)

Parts 1-3 (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/April%202008%20Interview.pdf) (pdf format)

Audio Interview Session #1 (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/Interview%201%20April%202008.mp3)
Audio Interview Session #2 (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/Interview%202%20April%202008.mp3)
Audio Interview Session #3 (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/Interview%203%20April%202008.mp3) - In this session Mark Hempel ask James Mahu: “…background… where did you grow up, what kind of family did you have, did you have siblings that sort of thing… “

<3

onawah
21st May 2014, 16:51
This is all in French.

--- Renaissance (movie) - Christian Volckman ---

Beautiful, with insights about Human 3.0 Transhumanism, implants, immortality of the 3D body through genetic engineering, triad of power..... Let us be inspired....

Renaissance Making of - 26'

onawah
21st May 2014, 17:04
I think I listened to this interview before, and what I experienced is the main reason why this material goes out of resonance with me at times, though I always had a good feeling about the information itself.
It's James Mahu himself.
There is something about him that really creeps me out.
It sounds like he is trying to hypnotize his listeners, and his voice is so extremely...for want of a better word....modulated....I've never heard anyone sound like that unless they were trying to hypnotize someone.
If someone wants to be hypnotized, fine, but I feel like, if I am listening to something just because I want information, it's like someone is trying to hypnotize me against my will.
I just don't like listening to him, no matter if what he is saying is perfectly true and enlightening.
He also sounds rehearsed, and like he is reading from a script.
Does anyone else have that reaction?

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/James_zps93f8f919.png

Interview Session with James Mahu, April 5, 2008 (https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/)

Parts 1-3 (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/April%202008%20Interview.pdf) (pdf format)

Audio Interview Session #1 (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/Interview%201%20April%202008.mp3)
Audio Interview Session #2 (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/Interview%202%20April%202008.mp3)
Audio Interview Session #3 (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/mp3_files/Interview%203%20April%202008.mp3) - In this session Mark Hempel ask James Mahu: “…background… where did you grow up, what kind of family did you have, did you have siblings that sort of thing… “

<3

RunningDeer
21st May 2014, 20:29
I think I listened to this interview before, and what I experienced is the main reason why this material goes out of resonance with me at times, though I always had a good feeling about the information itself. It's James Mahu himself.

There is something about him that really creeps me out.
It sounds like he is trying to hypnotize his listeners, and his voice is so extremely...for want of a better word....modulated....I've never heard anyone sound like that unless they were trying to hypnotize someone.

If someone wants to be hypnotized, fine, but I feel like, if I am listening to something just because I want information, it's like someone is trying to hypnotize me against my will.

I just don't like listening to him, no matter if what he is saying is perfectly true and enlightening.

He also sounds rehearsed, and like he is reading from a script.
Does anyone else have that reaction?

I’m cautious about most presenters and their material.

Years ago, I was suspect of James for a couple of reasons: he didn’t show himself and the slow, deliberate speech patterns. But, I’m from the east coast of the US, where many walk and talk fast. It was also before I knew anything about ET, shadow governments, archonic energies. Now that I’ve read most of the interviews and listened to all of the audio, I have a better understanding of why he presents himself the way he does. And generally speaking, the cadence patterns he uses helps me focus and comprehend the message.

I’ve been to a hypnotist. My experience was that it was not much different than a relaxed state of light meditation. (Not sure if this is relevant, but being hypnotized didn't stop me from eating Ben&Jerry's.) Overall, when James speaks, I don’t feel ‘pulled in’. Though, there are moments in his speech patterns that I take notice and question.

I’m almost caught up to all the WingMakers information. I continue to have synchronicities around it. This tells me I’m not finished. So, I’ve ordered the book. I want see what experiences come up from the paintings and symbols.

In general, I ask myself how much of the WingMakers material has cross pollinated to others’ works? Or is it the other way around? For now, the material resonates with my beliefs, personal stands taken, and the why’s through out my life.

The most important part is that I’m adapting the techniques from the materials. I feel and see concrete evidence in small ways that demonstrate positive changes in body, mind, and spirit.

What keeps me vigilant and objective are accounts such as Al Bielek's report on time travel to the 28th century. In a nutshell, it’s a laboratory site. My take away is that because the people want for nothing, the creative drive is stifled. Which means they’ve not developed their co-creative potential. This is a controlled society, imprisoned in a synthetic timeline.

There’s no government or money system, and the population is controlled. Each city is run by a synthetic consciousness computer. If one’s behavior falls outside of the guidelines, s/he has to appear for a reprimand from the computer. If it thinks you can't live within the social bounds of normalcy, the computer terminates the person on the spot.

Quick link here @ 15:15 (http://youtu.be/elOAQX4EPSc?t=15m15s)

Al Bielek - The Alternative Future Time Lines & Time Travel
elOAQX4EPSc

onawah
21st May 2014, 23:52
I listened to that Al Bielek interview too, and that was the first time I'd ever heard the Wingmakers mentioned as being real from any source other than James, so that was very interesting,
If, according to what he says, the Wingmakers designed the civilization that was run by computers which decide whether human beings deserve to live or die, it's not very reassuring.
But then, we have no way of knowing how factual that whole report from Bielek is, either....and no doubt James would deny that it is.
Personally, I think that if a civilization became as advanced as Bielek describes, the human spirit would flourish, not stagnate, but we've had that conversation before...
Even aside from philosophical differences, there are few stories as wild as Beilek's tale of time travel that I've ever read, so I personally have my doubts.
I suppose the next step would be for someone to ask James what he thinks about Bielek's story.

Cristobal
22nd May 2014, 06:22
--- @ RunningDeer ---

1. And don't forget to read "Quantusum", James Mahu masterwork I think. So moving, with stunning scenes and situations, combining and weaving dimensions, actions, strong and singular characters and figures, powerful insights...., speaking of the heart, Anunnaki....

You can find the paperback version on amazon.com (USA), and online on sumbola.com, or PlanetWork Press, Spiritstate.com....

You will find also a description of the "Human Portal", Zenith in the book.

2. The Bielek "vision" could be one version of our future, well described in the 5th Neruda Interview by the Human 3.0 TransHumanism society, a vision which is precisely to be avoided and repelled by the WingMakers collective, the future of human species, our future.

I choose Human 3.0 Sovereign Integral Consciousness, instead.

apokalypse
22nd May 2014, 07:42
The "Collected Works of the WingMakers - Volume I" for 30% off @ planetworkpress.com (http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/)

Money for the information/data? hmmm...oh ok.

Cristobal
22nd May 2014, 09:36
--- To pay or not to pay ? :) ---

Indeed, you have to pay for this huge, huge,
Magnificent and multi-colored,
Heavy physical book,
But everything is free (pdf files) online.

RunningDeer
22nd May 2014, 12:03
--- To pay or not to pay ? :) ---

Indeed, you have to pay for this huge, huge,
Magnificent and multi-colored,
Heavy physical book,
But everything is free (pdf files) online.

Heavy, physical book? Isometrics, big enough lap, strong arms and hand to turn those heavy pages.
Hummm, let's see...pdf files or magnificent and multi-colored photos? pdf files or magnificent and multi-colored photos?
To print out pdf files of colored painting would end up costing a whole lot more.
There's nothing like holding a book rather than being tethered to a computer.
It's my way of saying, thanks, thanks, thanks. No price can be put upon confirmations and ah-ha's.
AND also thanks for the freebies.

This may appear as an exchange of money for goods. Like most of the time, this is not the case in my world.

<3

RunningDeer
22nd May 2014, 12:12

Money for the information/data? hmmm...oh ok.
Yes. That is one way to see it.

Cristobal
22nd May 2014, 12:14
--- Exchange of energy ---

And indeed, as far as we pay for bread, buttter, milk and fruits and tutti quanti :) to feed the physical body, why would it be strange and "irrelevant" to pay for such things as enlightenment tools and ways to enhance our consciousness ?

RunningDeer
22nd May 2014, 12:26
--- Exchange of energy ---

And indeed, as far as we pay for bread, buttter, milk and fruits and tutti quanti :) to feed the physical body, why would it be strange and "irrelevant" to pay for such things as enlightenment tools and ways to enhance our consciousness ?

There are times when it appears as a money transaction to those that see it as "payment of enlightenment tools and ways to enhance our consciousness". Yet on another level, it's simply an exchange of gratitude and appreciation.
:)

Feritciva
22nd May 2014, 13:29
------------------------- subjective rant alert ------------------------

One thing I always find fascinating about "truth seekers", "alternative info diggers", "new-agers" etc. etc. is their unwillingness to appreciate other people's work with their Money and this includes myself! I too think "what? payment? now THAT is inappropriate" as a knee-jerk reaction most times. Wanting money is like a taboo in alternative universe.

We condemn others who are greedy and shameless enough to want money for their life's work from us and then pay for our cable TV's, taxes, market type GMO-foods, cars, gasoline etc. etc.

Then we wonder "why is this planet still in this condition? why are human beings still sleeping?" blablabla...

------------------------- subjective rant alert ------------------------

Anyway, back to Wingmakers material - which I didn't pay anything for - again.

onawah
22nd May 2014, 18:43
I just found this site:
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html
...which debunks both Beilek (which I can well believe) and Wingmakers... (though Wingmakers is admittedly fiction, how much is based on fact is certainly debatable).

Delight
22nd May 2014, 19:34
I just found this site:
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html
...which debunks both Beilek (which I can well believe) and Wingmakers... (though Wingmakers is admittedly fiction, how much is based on fact is certainly debatable).

I have in the past been dismissive of the wingmakers at about the time this was probably written. But ANYWAY, and however the concept of the heart virtues is actually supported by Heart Math. I am actually not committed to the story line in anything these days as "who can say?"

What matters to me in information is "does it support me at the moment" in what I am doing in my life?
Also about money and appreciation tendered with money, I have a TON of books that I have bought in the past and books on Kindle that I have paid to read. It feels good to support information that serves me at that time(even though LOL most of my books now seems like from another era that has no meaning).

i think that paying it forward is what we do. We are the ones who by adding value to what we consider important in funds then MAY come back in a free youtube video. Also, if we write and share, we pay forward IMO. I do not think that strict dollar for transaction is that important. Our attitudes are if we have a mean spirit.

AND I think we should not play poverty as an excuse or other excuses to "manage" reality. What we state as our intention is what matters and I intend we all be prosperous. So I will just say "Thanks" to Wingmakers for some valued information on the internet but I do not really want to have the Wingmakers books in my stuffed library full of theory and philosophy. I am PAYING ATTENTION TO THE MEANS TO behave as a creator IMO.

That said...I just bought a book I REALLY want to have to use now..."You are the Placebo" by Joe Dispenza. About my favorite book at the moment, it reinforces that we do the work of creation of the body and by extension our world by our beliefs. I think we all are in a new world that will lead away from dependence on "machines" and learn how to use our natural abilities now as we behave like we are able to DO that. The heart is where we power this enterprise IMO.

onawah
22nd May 2014, 19:58
I certainly give credit to the creator of Wingmakers, etc. for publishing free on the Internet, for those who cannot afford or don't feel the need to buy books, and I wish more would follow that example.
I have felt uplifted by the material many times, but the music and paintings don't really do much for me.
My discernment is pretty good when reading channeled information and things in that category, and there is something about the mythology, philosophy, etc. that feels authentic, but something that also feels a bit synthetic and too...smooth...for want of a better term, and a bit New Agey, the latter of which I have come to deeply distrust, though at one time I bought into it to some degree.
Anymore, I have no doubt there is Archon influence behind most things New Age.
I'm not sure how to categorize Wingmakers, but I still find it interesting.

Cristobal
22nd May 2014, 20:56
--- Money, Spirit of Money, Spirituality, Empowerment ---

Inelia Benz has very good insights and explanations about this question of money in the spiritual world and practices. It is about energy exchange and empowerment.

And there is also something, from my point of vue, like our relation to "reality". Physical reality (food, cars, tools, objects...), our body, are for us real, at the beginning, so it is well worth paying for them, whereas mind, spirit, consciousness are much more (at the beginning :) ) elusive. We can't touch them, so why pay for them?

That's a kind of joke, but there is something quite true here.

Here are two links to study this question of money on the journey towards "enlightenment" :

--- on Ascension101.com :

https://ascension101.com/reconnecting-with-the-spirit-of-money.html

-- on this website to be launched on July 2014 (Read the explanations "Forum Only Access....") :

http://ineliabenz.com/index.php/enter-walk-with-me-now

onawah
22nd May 2014, 22:21
I hear this: "What’s important’s still intact: ever evolving beliefs, ideas, and ah-ha’s..."
when I really feel uncomfortable is when it's not all in flux, and I'm trying hard to pin it all down.
That just doesn't work. and is when I become "opinionated".
Tomorrow is another day...hoping it is a better one for you, RunningDeer! :hug:

Cristobal
24th May 2014, 17:28
--- We are Infinite Beings in Human Instruments.... ---

I remove this very dark and depressing video about Anunnaki and Triad of Power, as far as those very low frequencies have enough power to shut down everything, and because now are the times to shine, project and (re)discover our light, our infinite power, our graceful, soft and Sovereign Integrity.

Let's open the gates of our future. Enjoy !!!

-iNNJ0uSbW8

"But.... Who are you ? Lightning." (Final Fantasy XIII-2 / Lightning Returns)

onawah
28th May 2014, 18:01
Just got this in an email from Wingmakers:

WingMakers' NEW Website

It’s official. The wait is over. The new site is up.

While it took longer than expected, the WingMakers site is ready for your review. Thank you for your patience.

A lot of care went into this site, and one of the principle things was to begin to make something that our community can share. The WingMakers community is a global network of very special people, many of whom I’ve had the great pleasure to meet by email, some by phone, and some in person.

I think James’ new blog will be a great opportunity for our community to get into dialogue, and take deep dives into some very interesting and challenging topics.
https://go.madmimi.com/redirects/1401296104-f16818c46db2fec958e495dc6fa2e000-d6b2137?pa=22899451718
When you have some time, check it out.

Cristobal
11th July 2014, 07:33
--- James Mahu on Pinterest ---

James Mahu has posted a link to his new Pinterest page, here :

http://www.pinterest.com/jamesmahu/

A very easy way to explore his works. Kind of genious when it is time to create stunning paintings, pictures and diagrams.

His video is also on vimeo now :

https://vimeo.com/69900914

Aspen
20th September 2014, 23:03
I am new to Project Avalon Community. In case this was not posted here is the link the transcript of the Fifth Interview with Dr. Neruda. https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/ It is pretty amazing! It feels like truth. I am confused though. People are saying that the author of the Wingmaker material has stated it was fiction. Others say he was killed. Some say it was a CIA hoax. Its hard to know what is the disinfo. It seems to me that maybe the Wingmaker material had to be veiled and therefore it was fictionalized, but contains truths. How trustworthy do other people feel the fifth interview is? It seems to fit in well with Simon Parkes interviews. I wonder to what degree he is in agreement with the fifth interview. Is there another thread I should be looking at that already contains answers to these questions???? Thank you

Aspen
20th September 2014, 23:27
This link did not work for me. Is there another way to find this paper?

Delight
23rd September 2014, 19:20
--- Money, Spirit of Money, Spirituality, Empowerment ---

Inelia Benz has very good insights and explanations about this question of money in the spiritual world and practices. It is about energy exchange and empowerment.

And there is also something, from my point of vue, like our relation to "reality". Physical reality (food, cars, tools, objects...), our body, are for us real, at the beginning, so it is well worth paying for them, whereas mind, spirit, consciousness are much more (at the beginning :) ) elusive. We can't touch them, so why pay for them?

That's a kind of joke, but there is something quite true here.

Here are two links to study this question of money on the journey towards "enlightenment" :

--- on Ascension101.com :

https://ascension101.com/reconnecting-with-the-spirit-of-money.html

-- on this website to be launched on July 2014 (Read the explanations "Forum Only Access....") :

http://ineliabenz.com/index.php/enter-walk-with-me-now

I want to bump this because I found Inelia Benz guidance to create a new relationship with the energy of money very useful.

As Stewart Wilde used to say "The problem with money is having some". Facing my own issue in the simple arithmetic of lack, I have treated money like "cold hard cash".

It just makes sense that everything is living and expressing itself.
It makes sense to understand how to communicate with the spirit of money, create a relationship and allow her to express through me. I say "she" because Inelia says her warm energy is like Gaia's.

Perhaps the ongoing confusion is not that we should "get rid of money" but honor money's own rightful place to be plentifully expressive through us? This conception of money as a "consciousness" who is seeking our help to express is a MAJOR paradigm buster.

Reconnecting with the Spirit of Money.
Full text here:

Reconnecting with the spirit of money, forascension101.com by Inelia Benz.

It has come to my attention time and time again that lightworkers or people who are on their soul journey seem to be poor. They seem to have a lot of problems attracting money into their lives.

Obviously it’s not everybody who is like this but it has been quite a strong pattern among healers, psychics, and even ascension workers. I’m not going to go into why this is, because basically, that’s not important. However, I do want to point out that you will have to work through your own personal blocks that are creating this particular problem in your life and the exercise that we are going to do later is going to allow you to identify what your particular problem is and fix it, heal it. After you learn this exercise you really need to do it once or twice a day, preferably after you’ve done your meditation

The most important thing about money that you need to understand is that it’s an energy being, it’s alive.

Think of it like an Elemental, a very powerful, very important Elemental.

I would go on to say that it’s probably the most important Elemental in your life today. That’s because of the nature of the world we’re living in. Especially if you’re living in a Western country, where you need to have money to survive.

Money allows you to do the most basic things, such as drinking fresh water, having somewhere to live, having clothes on your body, being able to express yourself creatively. Eating every day. The most basic things in life come through with your exchange of money, therefore it is extremely important.

Another aspect of money I would like you to understand is that money is not evil. Some people will use money in a negative way, but money itself has nothing negative about it. Once you identify and you contact the energy of money, you’ll see it for yourself. There is absolutely nothing negative about money. It’s all-inclusive, it’s creative, it’s nurturing. It’s warm, it’s beautiful. And I want you to be able to experience this.

Exercise text Continued here (https://ascension101.com/reconnecting-with-the-spirit-of-money.html)

mp3 link to Reconnecting with the Spirit of Money

https://ascension101.com//media/audio/dailytools/Reconnecting%20with%20the%20Spirit%20of%20Money.mp 3

Cristobal
25th September 2014, 21:27
--- 5th Neruda Interview : A mirroring chamber.... ---

After 6 months of deep, deep explorations of this "5th Neruda Interview", I have written a few explanations and delivered some of my insights about these data on the walkwithmenow.com forum. (by the way, if you go on Inelia Benz facebook pages (from ascension101.com), you will find a link for a first free month trial on the walkwithmenow.com platform, or you can stay in this forum, and search about Inelia Benz topic... If you don't find it, I will post the link....)

-------------------

In the future, we will have holographic screens and computers for interactive and multimedia exchanges between those holographic tools (music, colours, paintings, stories, exercises...) and our various hearts/minds or different mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual bodies. But for now, at this time, the technology is not yet available, so the main tools are words.

And, from my point of view (but I am not alone in that perception..., even if there are very, very few people interested by the WingMakers/Lyricus data in the beginning of this XXIst century....), this "5th Neruda Interview" is built with many, many layers of words, with various stories, myths and so on. But these are only skillful means to trigger in the consciousness of the reader a kind of process. (= Sovereign Integral process)

This "5th Neruda Interview", to speak more clearly, is a "mirroring experiment", a chamber with shifting tones.

You have to engage into this text, and then, things begin to shift, not only in your perceptions and consciousness, but also indeed in your actions and decisions. By entering this mirroring chamber, you can follow new "timelines" (with the help of many many other and different things, indeed...), you can grow in something like "sovereignty", because you learn and you discover that you KNOW what are the good choices for you, in your life. It is an opening process, and because there is something like equations and energetic patterns into and behind the mere words, you can read again and again the text, it will always work, it will be always inspiring and new for the reader, because there are like sub-quantum and geometric designs which are activated and become alive when your consciousness activate them.

But in the end, for James Mahu, the main and central thing we have to do in our whole life, from the beginning to its end, the main thing is, as Inelia Benz shows us too : a heart-centered practice for "behaviors adjustments".

Another link for the "5th neruda Interview" (pdf) :

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Fifth-Interview-of-Dr.-Neruda1.pdf

Cristobal
10th October 2014, 07:22
--- Personal and non-official point of view and insight :) ---

The Sovereign Integral process engraved in the 5th Neruda Interview could be related, as a trigger/catalytic program, to Light-Body birth and unfoldment.

Cristobal
12th October 2014, 08:07
--- The Silveran Simul (free ebook on sumbola.com) ---

Inspired by the "5th Neruda Interview", here is a novel written by a sentient being entertaining ourselves on Anunnaki, Atlanteans and the story and myth about genetic design of some human instrument working like a slave on some densifying planet we now call Gaia.

The Silveran Simul : (This fictional story is a metaphore, an inspiration found in the stories of the human portal on atlanteaan mythology. A journey into the events of the terran matrix origin, born of imagination and fuzzy memories. The human portal is the anchor of equality and oneness, the essential vibration of the one life-force essence in all its diversity. In this first simulation, we explore event strings related to planet Terra or earth, and the lock-out of interdimensional manipulation. The experience of slavery in the holographic deception matrix is an individual path. In the WingMakers mythology, each human individual can become a sovereign integral. A sovereign human being is self-directed, self-responsable and self-realized. He or she, is integral in oneness and equality with all beings, of all existence, in all dimensions. A collective of sovereign integrals can stop manipulation forever, for all beings of Terra, when all will experience oneness and equality. I AM WE ARE.)

https://www.sumbola.com/books/460/the-sylveran-simul

Enjoy !!!

Shadowself
16th October 2014, 15:39
Another link for the "5th neruda Interview" (pdf) :

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...r.-Neruda1.pdf

Thank you Cristobal.

At the end of this link there's an excerpt of the "chamber 8 philosophy". It says,

To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass You.

This is the equivalent of deprogramming.

It is central to the Sovereign Integral process.

Then You can live the words and ideas that arise from this internal field of truth that is inside You
and nowhere else.

It is completely unaffiliated with anything that is a feature of the hierarchy.

This is because what is truth is singular (sovereign) and universal (integral) at the same time.
No organization can contain that. Only You can.

I like that!

Aspen
20th October 2014, 06:34
I am thankful for being introduced to the WIngmaker material on this forum. I have eagerly read all five of the interviews. I have been practising that breathing techniques taught in interview five - along with the mantra "I am Sovereign" when breathing in and "We are Sovereign" when breathing out. I wasn't sure if it would do anything, it was an experiment. In the past, I had heard on Super Woo radio, from George Kavassalis, that it is important to meditate from our heart centre and he advocated "going into your heart." I found this description mystifying. It didn't make sense and I couldn't apply it. But with the additional description provided in conjunction with interview five of the Neruda interview - it is making more sense and I am making some progress experientially. If it is true, as James states, that there are numerous implants that were put in our physical bodies to maintain the imprisonment of our souls, then it makes sense that perhaps the heart area would contain less of them - due to the electromagnetic field around the heart as it continues to pump from cradle to grave. It probably does relate to the Light Body birth and unfoldment. It is mentioned in these five interviews that they are based on papers written by the Wingmakers and that there were over 20 papers written and that the interviews correspond to the first five papers. Hopefully the papers are not fiction and that more about this spiritual unfoldment, a spiritual freeing of ourselves, will be written about in the future on the lyricus or other websites related to the interviews. I find the music also calming and at the same time enlivening. Its good music to do household chores by. A friend of mine said it was good music to meditate by. Haven't tried that yet. I wonder how others feel about the Wingmaker material. I gather fictional books have been written to teach the principals. How do these teachings differ from channeled messages? Who is to say they are not? James Mahu claims they were from a disc and from what he calls the "Central Race." But how do we know where he really got them? Doesn't Avalon, or BIll Ryan, counsel against channeling? Are there members on Avalon who can discern that the WIngmaker material is more trustworthy than channeled material generally is?

Cristobal
20th October 2014, 11:21
--- JoyLightLove Quantum Pause ---

From my point of view, my heart practice is now much, much, much more powerful, alive, efficient and inspiring since I have discovered Inelia Benz tools and guided practices.

Rather than breathing in and out the so called six heart virtues, I breathe in and out light, or joylightlove light.

Here is a way, a genuine and powerful one, which could allow something like stepping directly into multidimensionality. In fact, I combine Inelia Benz tools and practices with WingMakers Materials, and this synthesis and fusion has propelled my awareness and various bodies (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual...) into new energetic fields, into new consciousness fields and modes of perception.

Awesome and tremendous.

Beyond words.

Inelia Benz websites :

-- a free first month trial on the "WalkWithMeNow.com" platform :

https://walkwithmenow.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=1s&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tpost&utm_campaign=wwmnsept10

-- Ascension101.com :

https://ascension101.com/

-- Articles and tools, with guided practices such as :

-- "Cleaning the Collective Meditation" (23'55") :

https://ascension101.com/en/ascension-tools/33-ascension-tools/163-inelia-benz-cleaning-the-collective-meditation.html

-- "Gateway to Oneness Retreat" (10'03") :

https://ascension101.com/fr/component/hikashop/product/29-intentional-gateway-to-oneness-retreat.html

Cristobal
20th October 2014, 12:12
--- Power/Structures figures (Inelia Benz/James Mahu) ---

Indeed, there is always a mix of those two components and properties for everyone, and always changing, but, as I see and sense it, we can say here that :

-- Inelia Benz is an embodiment of pure power ;

-- James Mahu (WingMakers & Lyricus) delivers and creates stunning structures ;

For me, those two figures offer striking means and keys that can be combined to form awesome and enlightening Power/Structures tools for new and enlightened behaviours.

Huh......

Cristobal
12th December 2014, 23:40
--- The Wholeness Navigator as a (Nassim Haramein) Black (W)Hole ? ---

pIESHuS9lNc

Galactic Tributary Zone
(... the Wholeness Navigator
is the gold shape shifting geometric central structure
rotating and dancing...)

Sharing here an insight : as far as our "Universe" is a kind of holofractographic matrix, and considering the black (w)hole paradigm explored and studied by Nassim Haramein, we can indeed say that the Wholeness Navigator can be perceived and conceived as such a black (w)hole with geometric structures, first source divine and infinite spark, infinite power and energy, two ways portal (inside/out to manifest matter, and outside/in for consciousness to arise // out-breath and in-breath), the heart portal being the center black (w)hole of our galactic body, data circulating, and so on......

-------------------------

"He further demonstrates that there is a simple and fundamental relationship between the information content, in terms of PSUs inside the volume of a black hole, and the PSU information on the surface event horizon, giving a ratio that when multiplied by the Planck mass (the energy of that ratio), generates the exact mass-energy of the black hole. The Schwarzschild solution to Einstein’s field equations gives the exact same answer for the mass of a black hole, however, in the case of Haramein’s generalized holographic solution using quantum voxels we have a quantized gravitational solution (in fine-grained or discrete quantities). Since we find the granularity of spacetime to be a Planck, a quantum object, we have quantum gravity as opposed to the smooth surface of Einstein’s curvature. This reconciles quantum mechanics with General Relativity by demonstrating that the source of gravitation, which is currently unknown in standard theory (the curvature of spacetime describes the mechanics but does not identify what spacetime is made of), is the electromagnetic vacuum fluctuations of the quantum information network. Another “big problem” in physics is resolved!"

From Resonance Academy, Module 4, Unified Physics :

http://academy.resonance.is/

-------------------------------

http://uprapide.com/images/invite/planck-event-horizon.jpg (http://uprapide.com/image/896442-planck-event-horizon)

Post-Scriptum : "The Connected Universe Film" --> By the way, here is an invitation to co-create the final step for this movie to appear as a gorgeous and awesome event :

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-connected-universe-film/?src=cuic-dl1

Enjoy !!!

Bubu
11th December 2018, 07:23
I encountered the wingmakers material some years ago and it came to my attention lately. Its certainly one of the most thought provoking threads on Avalon forum.

I read once again some parts I thought its good to discuss it once again. What happened to its predictions. To the ones that practice the six heart virtues if there if any. what was your conclusion then and now? Are there any new thoughts or change thereof? Below is the link to the thread lets pick up from where the discussion ended in 2014.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70855-Latest-from-Kerry-Cassidy-WINGMAKERS-James-Releases-Interview-5&highlight=wingmakers

greybeard
11th December 2018, 09:21
Afraid Im wary and weary of any concept with a lot of verbiage
Most things when you get down to it are simple.
Not throwing the baby out with the bath water tho.

Chris

Bubu
11th December 2018, 14:52
good observation Chris, and there are missing important info, like where did the animus came from. are they part of the seven multiverse, why would they want to put humans in such a state of slavery? The six heart virtue are good practice, though there may not be a need for breathing anyway its a simple enough exercise. nothing to lose.

Bubu
11th December 2018, 16:35
I want to report something weird about my searching for this material. This morning I tried to search this on google chrome http://www.eventtemples.com. The site opens for a couple of seconds then disappear with a 404 message. I went to yandex and it was all fine. I tried it again just now and the 360 antivirus always report it as phishing website when using google. however its ok on yandex on the same PC with the same antivirus. How Known entities treat a material can be a barometer for its credibility. I have a hunch that the wingmakers material has been tampered with. The site most probably is the authentic one.