PDA

View Full Version : Exposing the False Channelers and Their Minions

Maia Gabrial
26th April 2014, 16:59
After about a year, I finally unsubscribed from the Hollow Earth Network (about a month ago). I never read much of anything on it, never participated in anything or ever listened to any of their shows until this last time just to see if I was missing anything. To tell you the truth I wasn't impressed and glad I quit it. There's something that doesn't ring quite true with them. Anyway, it's not just the Hollow Earth Network that's getting picked on here; so, I'll let you read what Ines Radman says about some of the others....

This is a blog called From Croatia With Love.

EXPOSING THE FALSE CHANNELERS and THEIR MINIONS
Posted on April 22, 2014 by Ines Radman

Well, I listened to the Hollow Earth Network Channel Panel Call, you can hear it yourself at
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2014/04/06/our-historic-last-channeled-call.

I promised myself that on the 22nd, when everything was proven to not be true and more bull**** that I would start exposing these human beings who are channeling false entities/dark entities/demiurge/Archons or are just plain evil and are being paid to do this to humanity. I can’t always blame these entities from higher dimensions because they too have a purpose for being here, they too are from source, they too have their own agenda, so the ones that channel their false messages and lies are the ones that should be held responsible and discredited so that they never ever hurt another human being again, willing or unwillingly it is not important because those of us who know the truth have been sending these folks messages and asking them to question the information they are getting, they have been warned.

I have been pretty quiet on this subject, although I do mention Dr. Kathryn E. May a few times, but only because she is the one channeling these entities/beings, but I am no longer quiet, I am at war with any human that is knowingly or unknowingly channeling messages from other dimensions that are NOT for the benefit of humanity, that are in hierarchies, that are angels, ascended masters, names associated with god/father god/mother god/ prime creator and saints!

As for Kathryn E. May, a lot of people I know have classified her as pure Evil and a paid shill. I am being gentler and classifying her as ignorant or brainwashed, she got taken by these dark forces and her ego was either willing or open to accept such a grand project or she is really DUMB and believes everything. At this point, I don’t believe she’s a clinical psychologist, that she is actually working with people that have been traumatized in childhood, wow, what a dangerous woman she has become. Stay away from her, she’s going down and like others, she will make a comeback with some other sort of entity. They usually do.

Anne DeHart also known as ‘Mom’ or ‘Hen’ at the Hollow Earth Network and Kathryn May who is the voice for ‘Mother/Father God’ and beginning this Saturday – although there was a sneak peek on her own call – the voice of ‘Zorra’ of middle Earth with their friend Caroline Olivier have become the new messengers for the Restored Republic. This is a very dark and very well funded Group. They have been asked repeatedly to come out publicly on their blogs that this is a mistake, but they remain silent. Anytime you go to read their blog or hear a call you are being tracked. These women who parade as light workers are by their own admission instead agents for the dark.
There were a few more web pages that I had found to contain some very damaging information, but they are totally wiped off the planet and I did not save them at the time. Why would anyone go through so much trouble to remove information? What are they hiding?

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/restored-republic-has-recruited-anne-dehart-kathryn-may-and#ixzz2zd1ktYAT

So let’s start with the most recent radio show where ARCH (Archon) Angel Michael claims to be reincarnated as George W. Bush, yes folks, you heard me right, listen to the link above if you don’t believe me. Although you will hear this, remember that these folks are sending love and energies to this man, this man at the top of the pyramid just got a whole bunch of vitality/energy. Imagine that! So listen to this and tell me if I’m going crazy or what? I don’t mind criticism, maybe I’m losing it!

When you’re listening to these things, it’s good to be centered, alone, prepared as if you are going to do meditation. These entities will try in many ways to pull at your identity and to hijack your thought process. Every now and then something good slips through, but it’s a good idea to go into this stuff with your critical thought engaged. Don’t be a passive listener, actively think about the implications and other meanings of what these channeled entities are saying. When you’re done listening, ground yourself and center yourself, clear yourself of anything you did not authorize as claimed by these entities.

So, here are some things that are going to happen according to these entities, saints, ascended masters and gods:

To read the rest of this good blog, go to: http://inesradman.wordpress.com/

DeDukshyn
26th April 2014, 17:31
I find it easy to determine legit channeled material. If the Source has a name that indicates its "command power", "rank", "title", a long story convincing you of who or what they are, and keeps reinforcing these, I don't consider these worthy.

If the source has no real solid identity, and the channeller / author seeks no real fame or credit or large sums of money by using their story to help sell stuff on their website, etc. then that is an indication that the message itself possibly surpasses ego of those who might try to "sell" or take credit for the information.

In the 70's there was a waves of "transmissions", some of which have come out in various books over the 70s and 80s. The message is almost the same, but from entirely different perspectives. One of the recipients chose to make a religion from the message he received, unfortunately, (or a religion was made of it as he tried to spread the message -- not exactly sure the details).

The other authors of these transmissions either chose to remain anonymous, or just quietly published their messages, without any seeking of any fame whatsoever. "A Course in Miracles" is one of these such transmissions -- the author actually chose to not have her name published at all in the first couple publications and to this day takes zero credit. I have so far found four others who received these transmissions in the 70's -- all having a very similar message, with the exact same intent, but the message is catered through each author to reach very different types of people.

I see almost all the "channelings" these days as dilutions to real transmissions who have already published great works, as a way to discredit the entirety of these original messages, by saying something that sounds similar, but is clearly an ego driven message. I can tell the difference fairly easily.

That said, I have found pretty much no "new" channeller these days to have much legitimacy (Edit: save for a couple who do seem genuinely trying to raise overall vibration / awareness). I am on a bit of a quest though to try to find more of these original transmissions which occurred in the 70's ...

My 2 cents ;)

BTW I use the word "transmission" - purposefully -- all these I spoke of, the receiver called nothing and didn't try to channel anything - the message was downloaded to them without their ability to stop it. Not really a chanelling at all.

halffull
26th April 2014, 17:32
Never call anything in

Everything you need is inside of you

I don't care if it is an angel, spirit guide, so called ascended master, never listen or perform a meditation that tells you to call in the light

EVERTHING YOU NEED IS ALREADY INSIDE OF YOU

It is fine to send your love and light to a fellow being in need, but never let anything in

Chip
26th April 2014, 18:07
Exposing false channelers?
So the technique used for confirming real channelers again?
Please elaborate or reduce said above to help those that really want to know how to determine a real channeler?
Thank you

DeDukshyn
26th April 2014, 19:09

It is fine to send your love and light to a fellow being in need, but never let anything in

Does that include love and light sent to me by a fellow being? :confused: :P

Darren Haynes
26th April 2014, 19:26
Never call anything in

I don't care if it is an angel, spirit guide, so called ascended master, never listen or perform a meditation that tells you to call in the light

Nicely said, and couldn't agree more.

To me its like saying my soul is not good enough, so I am going to set it aside and let something else do the talking/thinking for me. I don't think that is ever a good thing.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th April 2014, 19:27
I can see how this would be controversial!

I LOVE (lol) DeDukshyn's way of putting it.
"if it doesn't have a name, is not seeking fame for itself, selling a product, etc." then it is more trustworthy...

You're onto something there big D. :)

I'm embarrassed because... well... lots of PA people have had these experiences.
It could be genetic or a result of interaction.
Kind of like the Cluracan in Gaiman's stories.

When he tells the future, he says it's an UNCONTROLLABLE URGE to speak, like a sneeze, a fart, a or an orgasm,
and you can't hold the messenger behind bars,

Hermes/Mercury/Odin(!) are too powerful for that,
and pity on the person who receives the message and hides it like the man who buried his talents of gold...

Rocky_Shorz
26th April 2014, 19:30
Let me give a hint to channel experts...

through curiosity, I learned not only do I channel, but when in a gathering with Southern Cals leading Channel Master...

the connection always goes to the strongest present, it came down to me, we had our eyes closed, listening to "tones" from the stereo...

a loop appeared before me, like the hand loop in a circus, I reached through it in curiosity suddenly I was racing through the Universe, coming to a stop in front of 3 light beings, they were extremely surprised, they normally talk through people, not have them appear before them...

I've had many connections attempt to communicate through me, but if they won't show themselves, I won't share...

seeing is believing, and you might not see, but knowing it is possible, is important, I was an engineer, this was all mind bending not having an interest in any of this before that meeting.

I finally started sharing what Blue dude has to offer, after he brought me a friend, who's eyes I could see through.

these gifts are really amazing, the Channel Master connects weekly thinking he was speaking to those who have crossed over, but I saw the other side so have a much different idea of how channeling happens, and how these messages are created...

almost like a parent reading to a child to calm their minds before sleep...

so don't write them all off, just watch for which are bedtime stories and which are actually sending important info... that will not happen weekly for each news letter... :rofl:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th April 2014, 19:38
Never call anything in

Nicely said, and couldn't agree more.

To me its like saying my soul is not good enough, so I am going to set it aside and let something else do the talking/thinking for me. I don't think that is ever a good thing.

..............2L8!!!

lol

vilcabamba
26th April 2014, 21:17
Yeah..I've noticed a trend lately with lightworkers waking up about the false light.

I agree with you! I don't know about Hollow Earth..but my instincts tell me to run when I hear a channeled message. There are few people that I regard that may be getting information from the light..but most are getting info from the Fallen Angels on my opinion.

Even Abraham Hicks I believe is a channelor of the dark fallen ones. And the reason I believe this is because her info is about "collecting your stuff"..materialistic focus that is not of the light. She also teaches people to look away from the dark as you may manifest it in your life. So therefore, when someone posts on a forum about child trafficking and pediphelia..I see lightworkers saying that it's "only an illusion" and "not real"..which really burns me up b/c these children feel the effects of child rape etc. And it's very real to them. And this is some of the reasons why I think the channeled information is to get lightworkers to TURN AWAY, DO NOTHING, TAKE NO ACTION.

Here are some of the new age beliefs that come from channeled info that I believe are being pushed to get people to TAKE NO ACTION.

1. if you look at it, you will manifest it....(other words...don't look and don't do anything to stop it. Let those pediphiles continue to stick their 50 year old dicks in babies mouths)

2. Its an illusion - So it doesn't matter if they poison us and fill our bodies with implants..it's all an illusion anyway and we all die anyway

3. I create my own reality and if I don't let it in my reality then it's not happening.....(in other worlds...people think if they don't look at chemtrails the alien nano implants are not effecting them..horse crap!)

4. IT's all rainbows and Fairies....(on the new age forums you can't talk about things that are happening without new agers believing they shouldn't look at it b/c they should be in a state of delusion where everything is rainbows.

I believe 100% that new agers are under VERY VERY VERY deep mind control. They are focused on tuning out rather then tuning in. They repeat new age channeled message phrases like 'stepford wife' people and wind me up dolls.

Too bad the dark forces got to the light workers. It's a shame, this is a beautiful planet, but the plaeidians think that we may lose it.

And I say this...and will also say, I do my light work..and don't look away, don't say it's just an illusion repeatedly and don't say If I look at it I won't manifest.
And believe me this opinion doesn't effect my ability to manifest and have the galactics come over my house. I feel very strongly that most of the channeled info is coming from the fallen angels. The info just doesn't match up with information from personal face to face contactees. The false light speaks in this airy fairy way that sounds like someone is on LSD whereas contactees don't get information from their contacts in the same delusional LSD airy fairy new age fake verbage.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th April 2014, 23:50
Vilcabamba, you are a very good writer, lol.

You could write script for a TV host. seriously.

Sidney
27th April 2014, 00:05
The only channeled messages I have ever really considered authentic is Barbara Marciniak, author of Bringers of the Dawn. I really resonated with those books.

The woman who writes the blog from the OP here, if you read her "about me" page, I think she would fit in great around here. I wonder if she is a member.
http://inesradman.wordpress.com/about-me/

truth4me
27th April 2014, 01:27
Never call anything in

EVERTHING YOU NEED IS ALREADY INSIDE OF YOU. We have a winner!

It is fine to send your love and light to a fellow being in need, but never let anything inThis is the best reply on a thread that I've seen in awhile!

Rocky_Shorz
27th April 2014, 01:29
"The only channeled messages I have ever really considered authentic is Barbara Marciniak..."

are you sure about that? ;)

turiya
27th April 2014, 02:34
Maia Gabrial - Its funny you should bring this up. I was just, a moment ago, reading this very thing on Ines Radman's website blog (http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/exposing-the-false-channelers-and-their-minions/) & was just about to send a reply to her, when I felt to see what was up on the PA forum.

IMO, for the most part, the channeling of messages is in reality an Alien Intervention.
And, as some of you may know, I started the thread called An Update On Our Evolution by Chris Thomas (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58865-An-Update-On-Our-Evolution-by-Chris-Thomas).

Those that find themselves with an ability of being able to channel so-called "Spirit Entities", "Spirit Guides" &/or entities of other Alien races (i.e. Pleiadians, Anunnaki, Orions, Arcturians, etc.) have likened themselves to having a special connection to the spirit world, and have become consumed by the idea that they are a "chosen few" that is able to do so, especially in the Western world. The idea that one has a "special gift" to communicate with unseen entities plays greatly on one's ego. Chris Thomas calls it the HGF - the Human Gullibility Factor.

And these Alien entities, that do not have our best interests in mind, they know this. They know that the idea of making a connection with a spirit entity on a higher dimension is the weak link in human psychology. They have studied humanity over hundreds, if not thousands of years. Its been their obsession. To find out how best to manipulate humanity. Because these entities have an underlying agenda, and that agenda is to depopulate this planet to the point where they can claim it for themselves. They are behind the curtain, behind the politicians, behind the religious zealots (i.e. the Jesuit-run Vatican), behind the financial elite banksters, behind Agenda 21, behind the wars, behind the military-industrial-national security-complex.

So, their whole ploy is to keep humanity dependent, to keep human beings from discovering, or rediscovering, their own potential & their own power that they have. But to keep the human population distracted, running in fear, and into believing that others are there to do the work for them, 'they' (the channeled entities) will be here to help humanity through this time of great change... ha, ha, ha! i.e. these aliens claim to be the real creators of humanity. These are the ones that are doing most of the channeling at the present moment.

Please don't be so naive.

Regards - turiya :cool:

After about a year, I finally unsubscribed from the Hollow Earth Network (about a month ago). I never read much of anything on it, never participated in anything or ever listened to any of their shows until this last time just to see if I was missing anything. To tell you the truth I wasn't impressed and glad I quit it. There's something that doesn't ring quite true with them. Anyway, it's not just the Hollow Earth Network that's getting picked on here; so, I'll let you read what Ines Radman says about some of the others....

This is a blog called From Croatia With Love.

EXPOSING THE FALSE CHANNELERS and THEIR MINIONS
Posted on April 22, 2014 by Ines Radman

Well, I listened to the Hollow Earth Network Channel Panel Call, you can hear it yourself at
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2014/04/06/our-historic-last-channeled-call.

I promised myself that on the 22nd, when everything was proven to not be true and more bull**** that I would start exposing these human beings who are channeling false entities/dark entities/demiurge/Archons or are just plain evil and are being paid to do this to humanity. I can’t always blame these entities from higher dimensions because they too have a purpose for being here, they too are from source, they too have their own agenda, so the ones that channel their false messages and lies are the ones that should be held responsible and discredited so that they never ever hurt another human being again, willing or unwillingly it is not important because those of us who know the truth have been sending these folks messages and asking them to question the information they are getting, they have been warned.

I have been pretty quiet on this subject, although I do mention Dr. Kathryn E. May a few times, but only because she is the one channeling these entities/beings, but I am no longer quiet, I am at war with any human that is knowingly or unknowingly channeling messages from other dimensions that are NOT for the benefit of humanity, that are in hierarchies, that are angels, ascended masters, names associated with god/father god/mother god/ prime creator and saints!

As for Kathryn E. May, a lot of people I know have classified her as pure Evil and a paid shill. I am being gentler and classifying her as ignorant or brainwashed, she got taken by these dark forces and her ego was either willing or open to accept such a grand project or she is really DUMB and believes everything. At this point, I don’t believe she’s a clinical psychologist, that she is actually working with people that have been traumatized in childhood, wow, what a dangerous woman she has become. Stay away from her, she’s going down and like others, she will make a comeback with some other sort of entity. They usually do.

Anne DeHart also known as ‘Mom’ or ‘Hen’ at the Hollow Earth Network and Kathryn May who is the voice for ‘Mother/Father God’ and beginning this Saturday – although there was a sneak peek on her own call – the voice of ‘Zorra’ of middle Earth with their friend Caroline Olivier have become the new messengers for the Restored Republic. This is a very dark and very well funded Group. They have been asked repeatedly to come out publicly on their blogs that this is a mistake, but they remain silent. Anytime you go to read their blog or hear a call you are being tracked. These women who parade as light workers are by their own admission instead agents for the dark.
There were a few more web pages that I had found to contain some very damaging information, but they are totally wiped off the planet and I did not save them at the time. Why would anyone go through so much trouble to remove information? What are they hiding?

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/restored-republic-has-recruited-anne-dehart-kathryn-may-and#ixzz2zd1ktYAT

So let’s start with the most recent radio show where ARCH (Archon) Angel Michael claims to be reincarnated as George W. Bush, yes folks, you heard me right, listen to the link above if you don’t believe me. Although you will hear this, remember that these folks are sending love and energies to this man, this man at the top of the pyramid just got a whole bunch of vitality/energy. Imagine that! So listen to this and tell me if I’m going crazy or what? I don’t mind criticism, maybe I’m losing it!

When you’re listening to these things, it’s good to be centered, alone, prepared as if you are going to do meditation. These entities will try in many ways to pull at your identity and to hijack your thought process. Every now and then something good slips through, but it’s a good idea to go into this stuff with your critical thought engaged. Don’t be a passive listener, actively think about the implications and other meanings of what these channeled entities are saying. When you’re done listening, ground yourself and center yourself, clear yourself of anything you did not authorize as claimed by these entities.

So, here are some things that are going to happen according to these entities, saints, ascended masters and gods:

To read the rest of this good blog, go to: http://inesradman.wordpress.com/

Rocky_Shorz
27th April 2014, 02:55
well I'm a special case I guess, I've met the ET communicators, but also the trinity, so I completely believe in them both...

to believe in one is to also the other, but they look up as we do and believe we are a special race, that had an intervention they can only dream about...

we are beyond many other human worlds and they are afraid of us taking the weaker ones over...

8Adamas8
27th April 2014, 07:03
Here's an analogy for you.
True channeling is to catholicism as false light channeling is to heretics of the inquisition.
Looks like we have us another religion in the making, just what we need.

Can anyone point to any predictions that have come true or any good that has come from channeling anyway?

jake gittes
27th April 2014, 10:36
This guy has some stuff to say about channelers and their ilk (They wouldn't let me post it at divine cosmos):

http://blog.redefininggod.com/categories/263/the-clown-posse.aspx

jake gittes
27th April 2014, 10:42
8Adamas8: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet, and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke? How about getting with the program... Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

ThePythonicCow
27th April 2014, 11:01
8Adamas8: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet, and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke? How about getting with the program... Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

The avatar image of 8Adamas8 comes from Stanley Kubrick's complex, anti-war, movie Full Metal Jacket (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Jacket):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/99/Full_Metal_Jacket_poster.jpg/220px-Full_Metal_Jacket_poster.jpg

jake gittes
27th April 2014, 11:50
Uhhh, yeah, I know. So does my comment.

Hervé
27th April 2014, 12:59
[...]

... They have studied humanity over hundreds, if not thousands of years. Its been their obsession. To find out how best to manipulate humanity. Because these entities have an underlying agenda, and that agenda is to depopulate this planet to the point where they can claim it for themselves....

[...]

When someone can state such as the above with, I assume, a very straight face and without even blinking... all I can conclude is that the cosmic psyop propaganda is working.

Because: since they were already in control, why wait for the earth's population to explode to over 7 billions when it was barely 2 billions a century or so ago?

So, that's not the real motive.

The only motive I can think of is that "bodies," human ones, have become a very real commodity that's suffering a catastrophic inflation for the self-proclaimed slaves owners.

Like, it seems, somebody lost control on who gets to incarnate and what for...

The interesting thing is: it's the likes of Kissinger's bosses who are responsible for that demographic explosion and its countering; first by instigating two World Wars and their respective baby-booms, then by designing "Agenda 21." That boils down to MONEY (wars and weapon sales) and MORE money (fat pharma with drugs and vaccines).

An alternate scenario could be that beings in need of "vessels"/"containers" to incarnate into, manipulated the self-proclaimed "controllers" into the production of "bodies" by getting them into making tons of $$ with wars...

With that, maybe it's possible to reduce the overall scheme to two factions at war:

1) needs bodies on the ground for invasion and control of human affairs

2) prevents the invading foreigners from getting more bodies on the ground

As was noticed by many, only Sci-Fi writers have the highest hits for fulfilled predictions...

Maia Gabrial
27th April 2014, 14:21
Too bad the dark forces got to the light workers. It's a shame, this is a beautiful planet, but the plaeidians think that we may lose it.

And I say this...and will also say, I do my light work..and don't look away, don't say it's just an illusion repeatedly and don't say If I look at it I won't manifest.
And believe me this opinion doesn't effect my ability to manifest and have the galactics come over my house. I feel very strongly that most of the channeled info is coming from the fallen angels. The info just doesn't match up with information from personal face to face contactees. The false light speaks in this airy fairy way that sounds like someone is on LSD whereas contactees don't get information from their contacts in the same delusional LSD airy fairy new age fake verbage.

Vilcbamba, it takes real courage to stand up to manipulated popular thinking because you know the mockery and ridicule will be closeby. Courage will hope that at least someone will be listening and agreeing with it. It's sad that there are so many who have been thoroughly duped, but thankfully, not everybody is like that. A person with integrity will not look away from the wrongs, even if it's to just point it out to others...

This might not seem related but it is. It's about the steady barrage of negative thoughts being beamed into people's minds by technologies and negative interdimensional beings. I may be wrong, but then again maybe I'm right, but we have a choice of what to do with these negative thoughts. Accept them or reject them. It's that simple. Not everyone has turned into a psychopathic killer or a perverted pedophile. Many have held onto their honor and integrity, so it's unfair to generalize and say that all of humanity is lost. No, we're not ALL lost. We're not all to blame for what is happening on the planet either. All that can be said is that SOME humans are committing the crimes against everyone, including the Earth herself. Some are lost. We're not all violent killers. Yes, we have the potential to be, but many of us have chosen NOT be one. It's always been about choice....

And it's probably safe to say that the people who can see through phony channeled messages, have detected the deceptions and made their choices of rejecting them....They're following their inner guidance which will NEVER lie or mislead them....

ThePythonicCow
28th April 2014, 08:20
When someone can state such as the above with, I assume, a very straight face and without even blinking... all I can conclude is that the cosmic psyop propaganda is working.

Because: since they were already in control, why wait for the earth's population to explode to over 7 billions when it was barely 2 billions a century or so ago?

So, that's not the real motive.

The only motive I can think of is that "bodies," human ones, have become a very real commodity that's suffering a catastrophic inflation for the self-proclaimed slaves owners.

I don't know what you mean by "inflation" ... the wisecracker in me wonders if you mean this sort of inflation:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02215/ob_2215228a.jpg
My hunch is that those in control are feeding off the humans in struggle (rather as conventional Western medicine feeds off patients who are sick.)

Dorjezigzag
28th April 2014, 10:23
I totally agree we should expose false channelers but communication through a medium or oracle of other dimensionals has a long history from the earliest shamans, through pantheistic oracles and is going strong today. I'm a bit old school myself so I don't really take all this star Trek like federation of light stuff too seriously, and lets be honest their track record is pretty abysmal.

8adam8 wanted an example of successful channeling, I think His Holiness the Dalai Lama is a good example

On 17 March 1959 during a consultation with the Nechung Oracle, His Holiness was given an explicit instruction to leave the country. The Oracle's decision was further confirmed when a divinity performed by His Holiness produced the same answer, even though the odds against making a successful break seemed terrifyingly high.

A few minutes before ten o'clock His Holiness, disguised as a common soldier, slipped past the massive throng of people along with a small escort and proceeded towards the Kyichu river, where he was joined by the rest of the entourage, including some of his immediate family members.

In Exile

Three weeks after escaping Lhasa, His Holiness and his entourage reached the Indian border on 30 March 1959 from where they were escorted by Indian guards to the town of Bomdila in the presentday Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. The Indian government had already agreed to provide asylum to His Holiness and his followers in India. Soon after his arrival in Mussoorie on 20 April 1959, His Holiness met with the Indian Prime Minister and the two talked about rehabilitating the Tibetan refugees.

The oracle by the way is an actual person, I have been fortunate to know a Tibetan oracle quite well, unfortunately he was not so busy when I met him as he was usually the oracle for Dorje Shugden, who the Dalai Lama reclassified as a worldly protector.

Hervé
28th April 2014, 12:08
[...]
I don't know what you mean by "inflation" ...
[...]

Hi Paul,

I guess your kind of "inflation" is the one designed by one faction of the controllers to retire from circulation the kind of inflation I was referring to: as in "money," that is: too many bodies for them to hold any value as a "commodity."

Actually, the analogy is not that bad since the other faction is also "printing" counterfeit and/or replacement "bodies" underground and on space stations... some with souls, some without...

However, the terms I used might be completely off from a purist point of view.

turiya
28th April 2014, 21:02
Its quite possible that the whole story is yet to be revealed, Am-Zo.

According to one source, the real manipulators initially arrived on the scene just 350 years ago. You know, just prior to the time that the Bavarian Illuminati (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati) was created by Adam Weishaupt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt), and also prior to the time that Madame Blavatsky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Blavatsky) was initially making contact with what she has called the "Ascended Masters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascended_master)", "The Great White Brotherhood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Brotherhood)" and specifically with an entity that she refers to as Djwal Khul (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djwal_Khul), and another that is known as Sanat Kumara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanat_Kumara). Alice Bailey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bailey) later picked up the slack & the knack, & began channeling the Djwal Khul entity that provided her with the published material (Lucis Publishing Co (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust)) that provided the basic writings that became the doctrines of the Freemasons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry). "She [Alice Bailey] described the majority of her work as having been telepathically dictated to her by a Master of Wisdom, initially referred to only as "the Tibetan" or by the initials 'D.K.'" (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bailey)
By the way, D.K. = Djwal Khul.

It has been said that there were a handful of semi-physical beings who also traveled back in time to dictate a false narrative - the Anunnaki Story - of being the gods that had originally created human beings, which Zecharia Sitching later tells about in his version of Sumerian translations. Translations, btw, that are held by many learned scholars (See Dr. Michael Heiser (http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/)) to be considered very much doubted, as Zecharia had no formal education in such things as knowledge of the ancient Sumerian language. Bill Ryan can verify that he & Kerry Cassidy were told by a person that knew & worked with Zecharia & said that he actually never translated the tablets, but had actually channeled this information through the method of automatic writing from an Anunnaki entity (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55543-The-Anunnaki-their-history-on-earth-where-are-they-today&p=632871&viewfull=1#post632871).

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/AVALON/Sitchin_Annunaki_Material_is_a_Fabricated_Story.png
"Sitchin’s Translations of the Anunnaki Material - A Fabricated Story"

Those Anunnaki entities that traveled back in time to dictate their fantasy story to a Sumerian scribe, however, were unable to return to the time from where they had left. They later ended up taking up residence in Tibet, a place that Madame Blavatsky journeyed to prior to her making contact with these entities through the channeling methods that she used.

Obviously then, AmZo, if it was just a handful of Aliens that were present at the time of the Sumeria (5,000 years ago), then they would have had a tough time in physically taking over the planet. Also, it is understood that these semi-physical races have a certain code of not actually being directly involved with the destruction of physical life, their method is to work through indirect ways, and have managed quite well to manipulate human beings into being at each others throats & taking each other out, and themselves out as well - (anyone notice the rise in suicide rates?).

It may better to hold the way you assume things, cuz if you know what that word has been known to break down into.... Obviously, you may consider cutting yourself off from drinking any further from that Zecharia/Anunnaki/Nibiru/Gold-mining punch bowl, imo, if indeed that is what you've been doing. :spit:

Cheers - turiya :cool:

[...]
... They have studied humanity over hundreds, if not thousands of years. Its been their obsession. To find out how best to manipulate humanity. Because these entities have an underlying agenda, and that agenda is to depopulate this planet to the point where they can claim it for themselves....
[...]