PDA

View Full Version : Q: Is anyone here ever experienced a glitch on the Matrix or witness "Droppers"?

Azt
28th April 2014, 06:01
Like that famous NEO's matrix scene when he saw a cat doing the same thing twice. (That probably teach us that the Matrix is actually not perfect if we are paying attention). So, I am wondering if someone has any experience to share on that sense. In the other hand, there are Droppers (people, animals or things that suddenly appear from nowhere) and it is equal weird , just like a glitch on the system / time...

Anyone?

Craig
28th April 2014, 06:27
Besides the occasional de ja vu, one thing I have noticed quite regularly is when I am driving in the country alone, I will drive down a long straight stretch of road, lets say very long, I get to the corner go around the corner and about 300 metres down the road is another car, now on the straight stretch of road before which was way longer than 300m there was no other cars but somehow around the corner there is a car? There appears to be no other entrances onto the road and it does appear to happen more than what you would think is average, almost like the old computer car racing games where the traffic never ceases and always appears up the road in the lane you are driving.

Probably not a glitch per Se but enough to make me think.

andrewgreen
28th April 2014, 07:05
I was thinking that paradoxes are actually glitches in the matrix, which is why zen Buddhists spend so long studying them. Understanding them can give us true insight into actual reality.

I think the initial stage towards seeing though the matrix is realising society does everything it can to distract humanity. It limits humanities time and capacity to pursue activities that may lead to them making a matrix breakthrough.

Religion dividing, distracting and mind controlling us. The petrochemical industry being effectively obsolete but technology being suppressed to keep humanity competing and working long hours . The poisons and chemicals that go into our food and water to prevent the body returning to its natural state. The suppression of cures and alternative treatments in the health industry. Education and media misleading, distracting and keeping us in a state of fear and hypnosis.

When we peel back these initial layers of the matrix we can pursue other routes that will let us further see the artificial constructs of the matrix. If we look hard enough and pay enough attention their is glitches everywhere, it depends on what we do with those glimpses of the glitches we see.

Project_Buggy_Beach
28th April 2014, 08:22
I've had a few such experiences but this question has been posted on Avalon numerous times, and the one thing it taught me was there are those reading these posts that may attempt to apply modern psychotherapy diagnosis to any such experience and so I decline to share these private gifts from the universal mind unless in person (the archaic face to face meeting, who has time for this) and on very rare occasions when the seeker is truly attempting to understand and not reveal a condition or weakness in others. If the experience only happens once and no other symptoms present themselves then still the crafty doctor trolling for patients will surely be able to claim a few, despite a truly personal transcendent experience that is unable to be given to another and must be experienced objectively.

mpennery
28th April 2014, 11:08
Your question and then Craig's comment made me think of the movie 'The 13th Floor.' If you haven't seen it.....

Azt
28th April 2014, 12:07
Haven't seen yet but I googled the trailer and sounds interesting. Thanks mpennery for pointing it out.

Xsl0-ON7P8A

AriG
28th April 2014, 12:28
Every day. It usually relates to something that I have lost or misplaced and then that thing suddenly materializes in a very obvious spot. (for the record... clean freak, anti-clutter guru here). Very weird. Thomas Campbell talks about this in one of his videos or perhaps it was in his book "My Big TOE"... here is a great link to Tom's material..http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/tag/thomas-campbell/

Chanlo23
28th April 2014, 13:47
I do not normally see 'duplicate' actions, but have seen several instances of glitches like Craig and AriG mentioned (particularly when I am searching for something and it appears where I previously looked a few minutes later). I have also noted the change in the landscape where a building disappears from a place it used to occupy, or a building 'moves' from one location to another. For example, a Thai noodles restaurant that 'used' to be located at the direct end of a T road-crossing moved one building space to the left. A few months later it had moved yet again further down. I have also noted a piece of property being excavated one day, and a few days later a 3 story building being there. I consider these types of events to be evidence of a time track change where some event, or events, have altered the entire track line we are on.

Lifebringer
28th April 2014, 15:45
Yes, I saw a supposed live stream do a double take as if someone put something in the clip, yet the same info was there. Perhaps they were taking something out off the back round of the news article they were talking about, to correct it?

Besides, I myself may be their glitch, I seem to be able to repeat what people are about to say or sing a song of ancient Native Americans that I've never heard the words to before. Its like I watch them and tune into their mind/thoughts before they actually say them...anyone getting that signal of clarevoyance/wrong spell, but you know where I'm coming from. Where you can actually say what someone's about to say, yet?:tinfoil3:

Used to be just with my spouse, but now it's anyone i'm in the range of their voice or thoughts projection area, even television is like a repeat as I listen.:sad:

doodah
28th April 2014, 15:54
I have recently received some free gifts but I don't know how they got here. Maybe any gardeners out there will relate to this. So I'm outside, raking up last year's leaves that have collected in a corner between a rock wall and a big tree. Lying in the middle of the leaves are 3 (what appear to be) blackberry or raspberry plants, bare roots and all, as if someone had just thrown them there. It wasn't me and there's no one else here. I have been buying blackberry and raspberry plants from nurseries because I want to plant them. If I had had these plants, I would have planted them. Where did they come from?

Also, lily of the valley. If anyone is familiar with this plant, you know that it is a plant that grows from a tuber and that it spreads by sending out underground shoots that rise to the surface as new plants. Now, I love lily of the valley and I had noticed that my plants were not spreading very far and I was wondering why. So when I'm in that corner by the rock wall and the big tree being perplexed by the berry plants, I also see that a lily of the valley is growing there. I did not plant it there. It could not have spread there because the other lily of the valleys are a football field away. Lily of the valley is not a plant that can be seeded by birds pooping out seeds as they fly. I am most grateful for it growing there, but where did it come from?

Thank you, Pixies and Elves!

Ammit
28th April 2014, 15:57
I tend to look for them, I have attended meetings and think ' god, i have done this already' or even on here when i read threads and posts and believe that i read them weeks ago.

Lifebringer
28th April 2014, 15:59
Going to Netflix in independent films category and search. This is something the powers "that were" would probably want to keep souls in the dark of.

Thanks for the gumball to chew on!

Shucks, it's only on DVD and I cut back because of "high heating bill" this past winter.

Lifebringer
28th April 2014, 17:13
if they are Catholic psychiatrist doctors, and believe in possession of soul, why wouldn't they believe these gifts are possible to receive from on High, when that's all they've preached for centuries canonizing Saints and such? I would question their career. LOL

aranuk
28th April 2014, 18:09
I've had lots of objects disappear and on fewer occasions re-appear. Definitely not in my imagination.

Stan

Tesla_WTC_Solution
29th April 2014, 00:31
There was a week in Seattle where I was consistently saying what the TV was about to say in the presence of my husband.
Meaning, I'd be spaced out and think of something, start talking about it, and someone on the TV would start a sentence with the same phrase I'd used.
As if I had received suggestion from the device itself, before the impulse was translated into our normal sphere of sensation.

Kind of like the scene from Donnie Darko where the clear tube comes out of Donnie's chest, and directs him to locate and pick up a handgun.
Except, I have no idea regarding the sorts of things I'd been up to that week, but gut feeling says it was NOT NORMAL SERVICE.

Since there was a witness who consistently claims that he has been privy to innumerable instances of ESP/glitch, lol, I had to say yes, it would be crazy not to believe that I have not encountered a "glitch" in the artform formerly known as the matrix.

lol

@_@ *exits stage right* not sure if right side never was good at right and left, I do right and wrong, thanks

joeecho
29th April 2014, 01:11
I view the Matrix/ Continuum as a glitch in and of itself. The reason we are not aware that we are swimming in glitch is that we are not fully awake at the time. The assumption is that the Matrix has an order to it as the sciences (without a mind/ senses there would be no awareness of science) of the Matrix have taught us to believe. If there is a 'glitch' then that is it IMO.

Much of the glitches people speak of, and I too have witnessed, are like fool's gold. Its value is not in its substance, however, it does spur on our curiosity onto finding the REAL.

doodah
29th April 2014, 07:11
PS to add: Not only did berry plants and lily of the valley appear as if by magic, but my favorite gardening reference book has disappeared. I can't find it anywhere. It's always in one spot, easily at hand. I've been looking for it for days. (I did not notice if it disappeared at the same time that the plants appeared.) Still, I want my book back!

AriG
29th April 2014, 17:20
PS to add: Not only did berry plants and lily of the valley appear as if by magic, but my favorite gardening reference book has disappeared. I can't find it anywhere. It's always in one spot, easily at hand. I've been looking for it for days. (I did not notice if it disappeared at the same time that the plants appeared.) Still, I want my book back!

The matrix has decided that you have far surpassed the knowledge in that book. You just need to visualize your garden, exactly as you want it and it will provide. I guess our Holographic/digital existence is a blessing if used to our advantage. Moreover, the knowledge that you can use it to your advantage is the blessing. We should all be manifesting desire and having some fun! What an amazing game.

=[Post Update]=

I view the Matrix/ Continuum as a glitch in and of itself. The reason we are not aware that we are swimming in glitch is that we are not fully awake at the time. The assumption is that the Matrix has an order to it as the sciences (without a mind/ senses there would be no awareness of science) of the Matrix have taught us to believe. If there is a 'glitch' then that is it IMO.

Much of the glitches people speak of, and I too have witnessed, are like fool's gold. Its value is not in its substance, however, it does spur on our curiosity onto finding the REAL.

How will you know the REAL when you find it?

Sloppyjoe
29th April 2014, 17:28
Once,

One early morning I dreamt that I was up at my grandpa's lake house with my cousin. We were both in the water hanging on the ladder that you climb onto to get up on the dock. He asked me if I wanted to swim to another dock and I said yes, dream ended and I woke up. My mom heard me wake up and asked me if I wanted to go up to the lake that day, didn't think anything about the dream and wasn't initially planning on going there, but said yes of course. Low and behold, eventually I was in the water in the exact same spot with my cousin and he asks me "do you want to swim to the dock?". I had the biggest feeling of deja vu to date. Everything in the dream was the exact same as that moment, the way everything looked, smelled, felt. I have had many cases of deja vu in my life but never have I had an experience where I dreamt what would happen and it would unfold the same exact way. At this point in my life is when I really began to question my reality.

Rocky_Shorz
29th April 2014, 18:16
I wonder if last night when the Avalon collective stood together against a tornado in Bessemer to prevent it from rolling into Birmingham, population 200K+, if anyone noticed other changes...

was it a dejavu moment, and on the replay there was no tornado it was erased from our reality...

or did we get it right the first time, drawing down energy and creating change elsewhere...

is someone watching over our game, noticing the changes we are creating, or is this the game?

Zaya
29th April 2014, 22:01
I wonder if last night when the Avalon collective stood together against a tornado in Bessemer to prevent it from rolling into Birmingham, population 200K+, if anyone noticed other changes...

was it a dejavu moment, and on the replay there was no tornado it was erased from our reality...

or did we get it right the first time, drawing down energy and creating change elsewhere...

is someone watching over our game, noticing the changes we are creating, or is this the game?

Oh, Rocky my head is spinning. Wow. Good point. And that one video showing it withdrawing was very interesting too. Who knows? I hate that I do fear someone is watching the game and that they may night like it.

Rocky_Shorz
29th April 2014, 22:05
but I want them watching...

I was concentrating on this picture as we pushed up the storm...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlNnTOUIMAAPb8J.jpg
cut if off from the ground and it loses its strength...

it started with just a few of us and it was like the viking horns were blasting and spirits flooded to the area to help...

suddenly it was over, and everyone disappeared without a word being said...