PDA

View Full Version : 369 and Any Religion

lake
28th April 2014, 18:36
So 369 and any religion, but for this incursion, lets use the bible. Tesla said understand 369 and understand the universe, or words to that effect!
I present this 'thought' that energy, vibration and frequency were there within the nothing before any material form or any god.

I have posted this before and it caused 'problems'....shall we say. I do not care if you have a faith in the written words of this book (or any book, personally I quite like Terry Pratchett) or not, I only wish to learn....and by research further understanding.
For the record....I do NOT believe in ANY religion 'pushed' by man.
I feel that creation, defined by the sum total of awareness is in an action within and without of this limited physicality that we render, singularly as a drama construction, for our unique interaction, which then in no time will be an asset to the whole being of no thing that we truly are.

Using 3 different versions of the bible ( 1611 king James, 1599 Geneva and Wycliffe 1382 ) in the opening of Genesis I

(Not trying to discredit anything but looking for hidden meanings.)

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - 1611
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - 1599
In the beginning God made of nought heaven and earth. - 1382

This is a statement, an opening not meant as a description, as the description is then given.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. - 1611
And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the waters. - 1599
Forsooth the earth was idle and void, and darknesses were on the face of (the) depth; and the Spirit of the Lord was borne on the waters. - 1382

So from this we can find that the earth was not yet created. That darkness, depth and water already existed, so are not a creation of God. Then the spirit of God was moved or borne on the water.
Interesting....God was a spirit borne on the water!!!!
Water in old Latin is unda which means wave.
Darkness can mean deep and rich, with a melancholy sound.
Depth is defined as the distance from top down or front to back, or the intensity of color or sound.

Thus we could state that before God (was borne?) there was:
No Earth, but there was a wave (sound) of a rich intensity.

This is backed up by looking at John 1
(read word as wave (sound))
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - 1611
In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that]Word was God. - 1599
In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word. - 1382

So the word was first. Then the word was with God. Then the two interacted.
God did not create the word, it existed before God.
Word is sound, a wave form, creation from a vibration.

Then of course it goes on that God created man and man is a creation of light and that the darkness had to separate from the light as it did not understand man!
But remember that the light (man, not the light we think of as stars as these had yet to be made) was created by the 'water' through the now created 'god'

In John1 (1599):

All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made.
In it was life, and that life was the light of men.
And that light shineth in the wilderness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

So....ALL is made from IT.......not him or god but IT
Life (creation, God) came from IT

the wave, sound.

Also:
And the evening and the morning were the first day. - 1611
So the evening and the morning were the first day. - 1599
And the eventide and the morrowtide was made, one day. - 1382

Evening and then morning is not a day.
But in a day are 2 tides, evening and morning tides.
Within a wave form such as sound you have a depth....within tides you have a depth.
How deep is time?

So this wave is higher than god?
Theres been studies of the background radiation that exists throughout the Universe, but it cannot be radiation as light had not yet been created? So it must be a wave of sound?

Right we have only discussed two lines of Genesis an a few from John 1 and I can only state that God was created by ….?

Lets look at the next lines. In fact a few lines later, line 6, yes the sixth line in the bible!

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 1611
Again God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters. 1599
And God said, The firmament be made in the midst of (the) waters, and part (the) waters from (the) waters. 1388

By the way....firmament means heaven (or also means a vault, something to stop another from gaining or to stop that which is in the 'safe' from leaving).....so heaven did not exist before this? God had no home on line five of the bible???

So if we consider the 'waters' to be the 'wave form' which existed before God and was the creator of God then we can see that God now is creating a 'heaven' between the wave!

We already know that the 'waters' were not created by God, in fact according to the bible the 'waters' created God.

Sorry I am presuming that you do really wish to wake up?

Two things....know thy self....know where you are?

If not please leave leave this thread and consume the words here no more!

I am not being rude nor confrontational....its just if you have not an open mind ( or conception of a personal mind) then the next line may offend you.

Consider the concept as we have been told of a fallen Angel who wished to be as God....then consider this thread in a new light....or should I say sound?

It would seem which ever way I attempt to describe that which I am seeing....it can and will be taken in the wrong manner!
Post with regard to the bible or god, on any forum and all one gets is either god nuts saying its all the truth or god haters saying its all crap.
This book is the backbone of the largest corporation on this earth, the basis of all the laws on earth and the greatest form of intimidation and death on this earth.
All I want is a discussion with regard to the meaning of the words?
In the above it would seem to state that god was not the first thing, in fact god seems to be the opposite of what we are told and that fits as in this world all is backwards.

Remember firmament also means vault. A place to lock some thing away in.
The light of man could also be read as the limited aspect of the light spectrum which a man can see.

The devil is in the details

So we have energy / darkness (9)....vibration / wave (6)....frequency / depth (3)

Maybe if I try to put it like this:

I am within a place....where to have or continue existence I must utilize another being for my own gain.

I cannot prove otherwise.......even though I have considered every option or opinion which I can become aware of.

My physical form dictates that I consume another being, animal or plant.......even water has its own awareness.
The spoken word here....decides a hierarchy which within is an exchange of energy and belief.
This exchange is seldom equal.......it is a use of another to further the self....yes the same as this post.

To allow the use of another species or in fact the planet without trying to change things is an incorrect nature.
But.......to change things within another....is also wrong as it will use their being and turn it to your own.

How can I change things.......I cannot as this means that I remove responsibility from others, and I become responsible for them and their , now mine, action into a future.

How can one 'be'....by using others?

But if I do not change things for the better....then I become less and fail.......but what is better? And who's better would that encompass?

I am connected to others actions by my non action by becoming complicit to that which they have done and I have then allowed through my knowledge of the act.
This then would be enough.......to limit my being once again. (so a 'return')

I know that you find this very hard and harsh to understand but....IF I DO NOT ACT, THEN OTHERS ACTIONS OF WHICH I HAVE KNOWLEDGE BECOME MINE by my non action and then being complicit to the act.
But.......IF I ACT, THEN I REMOVE RESPONSIBILITY FROM ALL OTHERS AND DETERMINE THEIR FATE BY MY ACTIONS.

But I cannot 'leave'....as through my own administration of being, I decided or volunteered to become here.......as a physical form....unless I am 'trapped' here?

There must be a reasoning to this existence....else there is NO POINT.

Live, procreate,die.......continue en-mass to further a NOTHING....for NO REASON.

If you state that your reasoning for being is children.......then this point of view is not of a considered nature and you are indoctrinated.
Their is NO valid point of reference you can post which will, nor can support your selfishness in further allowing all else to suffer by your personal need to have sex and bring more souled beings here.

No just nor loving GOD would create this place.......as NO being of a self considered nature....and regarding all else.......would create this.

Really....take a step back and CONSIDER THIS

NO god would create this place, who IS a 'loving' god

Everything has to use or/and consume everything else to just 'be'

To live....to have awareness.......to have consciousness

No LOVING GOD would make you consume each other

nor would a loving god....make EVERYTHING upon this earth.......EAT everything else

But in hell....this could be the truth?

I am not attempting to make you 'believe' this post (understand....it makes you my responsibility)

I am trying to get you to consider what you are....and WHERE you are

Look around your world.......look and see the 'true' interactions within the beauty you perceive and consume through the energy your physical form requires.

So can I say that this post is correct for you.......NO

it is your responsibility and your designed fate....it is also YOUR prison and it is structured so that you fail.......multiple times.

So, again.... we have energy / darkness (9)....vibration / wave (6)....frequency / depth (3)

I feel this may prove that we are not a creation of any religion, but are a creation of our own nature.
I would also like to thank Jake.

sirdipswitch
28th April 2014, 19:44
All is well... no matter what we think. yep... chuckle chuckle.:wizard:

blake
28th April 2014, 20:23
Simgaz,

That is an excellent post to ponder as I must say I will have to read it over a couple of more times to fully take in what you are saying. But time is short for me today and so I make this hasty reply.

When you wrote “ That I am within a place and to continue existence I must utilize another being for my own gain”. The first thing that came to mind after reading that was that is an excellent description of those who rule. I am referring to those few humans who most humans carry the mantle of working hard for little money in order to support these few humans who are heavily connected and live well. They, the few, who live as a parasite on most of us, do it all for gain.

And when you wrote “ exchange is not equal, it is the use of another to further self”, again, I thought about how unequal the exchange is between people’s times, energy and knowledge.
The average person may make $500 a week, or $12 or $13 an hour for their time, labor and knowledge. But what, if anything, can you get in service for $12 or $13 an hour. How many hours do you have to work, to get a massage, to see a doctor, or a lawyer, to put food on the table, to pay the electric bill, or the speeding ticket compare to the few who charge what you may make in a week or more for a few minutes of their time. Why the inequality and why do the masses support this system? And as time goes on, the rate of exchange becomes greater and greater.

But then when you wrote that “everything has to be used or consumed in order to exist.”

Then I started thinking, that although your point of a loving god would never create such an in- egalitarian society where the stronger fish must eat the smaller, weaker fish,. or create a world where in order to exist a being must eat or take over another being, I thought, maybe there is a perspective missing from this insightful ,well thought out piece of yours. Perhaps our perspective of how life is much too limited and narrow to see the whole picture. After all didn’t Einstein state that humans were incapable of understanding the universe?

I do not belong to any conventional religion and look upon the bible with little enthusiasm.. And I like how you interpreted that perhaps it was the wave and sound, or frequency that actually created god and all the rest you stated.

But is life as we know it really unequal, by having us humans consuming other life forms and beings to exist? Is not the universe mostly understood to revolve in circular patterns?

An ancient symbol is the head of the snake eating its tail. So as we eat the plants, fish, and animals, does that consumption eventually works it way back to a the circle of us eating ourselves, and everything on the food chain eventually eating themselves in order to exist and grow in strength and power in this universe? And if that is the case, perhaps what seems like one being eating another in order to exist, by one being eating another, it eventually, in the gears of the universe allows all beings to exist?

I will reread your post later and perhaps try to comment on the biblical lines you quoted.

All I can say right now is translation is everything. How one person will translate another language to their own can be vey manipulative. I am impressed that you used three different bibles. But the manipulation of translation can be a book in itself. Translations are hardly honest or correct. When reading anything that has been translated, that is the first rule to remember.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Chip
28th April 2014, 20:46
No argument here!
Was an excellent read. I wish I could convey my thoughts as well as you did. I have very similar views about the same subjects and ideas.
Please continue to contribute. I thought it was quite brilliant.
Thank you

Dorjezigzag
28th April 2014, 22:14
To allow the use of another species or in fact the planet without trying to change things is an incorrect nature.
But.......to change things within another....is also wrong as it will use their being and turn it to your own.

How can I change things.......I cannot as this means that I remove responsibility from others, and I become responsible for them and their , now mine, action into a future.

How can one 'be'....by using others?

An interesting article, indeed life feeds on life, a way that your question can be answered is that in fact you cannot feed on others because they are in fact you, there is no separation.

An example can be your body it is composed of many individual cells that then form organs, that have their respective duties within the body. Occasional intruders and parasites will enter the body that the body will need to destroy in various ways.
but....
There is so much cooperation within the body though the heart, lungs, liver all have their duties which they perform together for the good of the body.

This can be seen on the planet, where yes there can be a dog eat dog but often there is much cooperation between species. There is a balance, which of course we realize that man is threatening this balance.

It has become such a cliche now, but we are all one. Although man insists on his separation and domination

I don't have much time to go into detail but my interest in 3,6 and 9 is related to shape.
3 triangle, trinity, pyramid
6 Merkaba, seraphin, magic hexagon, as above so below
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Thex4.jpg
9 circle- there is a whole thread on that at the moment

8Adamas8
28th April 2014, 23:46
On the Origin of the world

Seeing that everybody, gods of the world and mankind, says that nothing existed prior to chaos, I, in distinction to them, shall demonstrate that they are all mistaken, because they are not acquainted with the origin of chaos, nor with its root. Here is the demonstration.

How well it suits all men, on the subject of chaos, to say that it is a kind of darkness! But in fact it comes from a shadow, which has been called by the name 'darkness'. And the shadow comes from a product that has existed since the beginning. It is, moreover, clear that it existed before chaos came into being, and that the latter is posterior to the first product. Let us therefore concern ourselves with the facts of the matter; and furthermore, with the first product, from which chaos was projected. And in this way the truth will be clearly demonstrated.

After the natural structure of the immortal beings had completely developed out of the infinite, a likeness then emanated from Pistis (Faith); it is called Sophia (Wisdom). It exercised volition and became a product resembling the primeval light. And immediately her will manifested itself as a likeness of heaven, having an unimaginable magnitude; it was between the immortal beings and those things that came into being after them, like [...]: she (Sophia) functioned as a veil dividing mankind from the things above.

Now the eternal realm (aeon) of truth has no shadow outside it, for the limitless light is everywhere within it. But its exterior is shadow, which has been called by the name 'darkness'. From it, there appeared a force, presiding over the darkness. And the forces that came into being subsequent to them called the shadow 'the limitless chaos'. From it, every kind of divinity sprouted up [...] together with the entire place, so that also, shadow is posterior to the first product. It was <in> the abyss that it (shadow) appeared, deriving from the aforementioned Pistis.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html