PDA

View Full Version : Web Bot and Timewave Zero Graphs Match Mayan Calendar

tone3jaguar
18th October 2010, 03:39
ATTENTION, This is important information. Do not merge this information into some other thread and effectively slide it away even if some one requests it. People need to be aware of this info.

This information was already posted in another thread that I worked very hard on over a couple of months time. It is now buried in another thread about Cliff High predictions. Threads with the same ambiguous over topic with completely different types of information should not be merged for the sake of organization.

I am not calling fowl play, but I really want as many people as possible to be aware of this info.

First the primer information from the original post in the original thread.

You have to see this to believe it. Here is the graph that Cliff High has posted on his Half Past Human site followed by the graph generated by the Timewave zero software. The first graph that was generated with Web Bot data clearly shows changes in the linguistics which is basically a map of shifts in consciousness. The Time Wave Zero Graph shows a steep dip in the time wave at the same moment. Both graphs dip right as the 7th day begins in the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Long Count Calendar. These are all basically saying that there is a huge shift in consciousness headed our way.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/2010chart1.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/timewave2010graph.png
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/timewaveandwebbot.jpg

My conclusions have changed about what all of this means since the original discovery of the correlations. Here is what is actually happening leading into the tipping points on the graphs.

I have been watching the psychology of people in the world around me from a subjective frame of reference for the last few weeks. I have also been watching specifically for any changes in personality that might start to happen here in October 2010. There is a tipping point that should occur Nov. 2nd of this year (2 weeks out) where all aspects of separation consciousness are purged and replaced with new vibrations congruent with unification consciousness.

Why? Well as I have noted in many posts and threads that I have participated in over the last 2 years, there seems to be a purging of the shadow self going on for everyone on the planet. The shadow self being those aspects of ourselves that trick us into believing in the perspective of separation and the hostile universe paradigm.

The hostile universe paradigm is born from the separation consciousness that has been unavoidable for those living in the frequency of reality that we have been living in here on Earth for a long time now. People see the things going on in the world around them as potential threats to their body that they believe is separate from the actual perceived threat itself.

Now for those people who are less insecure, and less set in their ways and values this purging of the emotions and beliefs that go along with separation consciousness has been gradual. Intense yes, but gradually spread out over the last couple years. I am an example of that type of person. For what ever reason my intuition has shown me that this is what was happening to my consciousness while it was happening.

The tipping has been highlighted by the combination of indicators on The Mayan Calendar, The Web Bot Data, and The Time Wave Zero Graphs. All three of these modalities for the mapping of future trends in consciousness point to early November for a huge shift in consciousness that has long lasting profound effects on the population of the world, and perhaps even the entire 3rd dimensional Universe.

As we head into the last days of this phase of consciousness, the people that have been resisting against the gradual purging of it are in for a rough ride psychologically. What took months upon months of gradual release for some of us, will come all at one time for the rest. What will this look like? Well those people will already now be exhibiting pathological child like insecurity and fear about all things in the world around them. This is the separation consciousness at its full intensity blowing out of the surface of peoples personalities like the cap on a cars radiator.

The good news is that for the long run this is a good thing because there will only be a few more weeks of this crazy glitch in reality before things get better than ever before. The bad news is that heading into early November some of these people will get worse before they get better. I would have to assume that most of them will make it through OK. Emotionally spent, but OK for the long run. There is also the possibility that the stress could be to much for some and that they might never snap out of the extreme high intensity insecurity generated by all of this. We will see.

truthseekerdan
18th October 2010, 03:43
I agree T3J, and thanks for the info again. :thumb:

Swami
18th October 2010, 08:23
I read the same info when reading them Webbots, whats the difference tone3, the Mc Kenna info...??

Maybe we should also pull the I-Ching into here. Did you know that hexagram 1 and 64 form a Startetrahydron. Same for 2 and 63, 3 and 62, etc.... If you study those you can find weird answers also in comparisson with McKenna and the webbotinfo. I'm not even gonna try to explain it cause it will be way to complicated for most in here.

My motto: Keep it simple so as many peoples as possible can understand whats coming....

For every uplifting vibe coming from the Cosmos, TPB push a negative countervibe on us here on Earth and thus creating a flatliner to keep us in chains.....
If one understands that they are able to see whats going on.

Try to help the less educated ones getting through this weird ride we will have. Sometimes I have the feeling some peoples in here are only in it to make things more complicated.....(nothing personal here 3Opt...)

tone3jaguar
18th October 2010, 12:32
The difference is that this is about the correlation between 3 different modalities of future consciousness mapping. This is not a thread about Cliffs specific predictions about the future. I do not subscribe to Cliffs specific predictions about the future, only the general trends generated by the web bot when they correlate to other data sources like this. Threads should be coherent, not chopped together posts that do not make sense when reading through them. I do not understand your desire to compress all of the web bot posts into one thread. It does not make logical sense to me.

The black graph above is the I-ching timewave zero.

viking
18th October 2010, 12:39
Excellent info Tone ... exciting few weeks!!

Your thoughts on what will cause the conciousness change?

viking

pyrangello
18th October 2010, 13:09
My thoughts are the general elections for the united states, citizens realize that we have an administration on course set to spend 1 trillion more every year than what we are taking in from the american worker in taxes. The awakening is happening and the peaceful changes in the form of a possible landslide event are in the making. Pelosi being removed from her thrown, and Reid being thrown out of office along with all the others that have set out to bankrupt this country. The productive people who responsibly work for a living and pay taxes to support the 47% of the popualtion that don't , have now stood up from the couch. This will be a historic day with many changes to follow afterwards for the bettermeant of america and economies around the world.I am conveying to all of you here , the american people are pissed off beyond belief at the arrogance our current leaders all over the country. The change starts NOV 2. Election day.

jack
18th October 2010, 13:14
Exciting or terrifying depending on who your sharing a house with viking :)

Yeah, this all definitly makes sense. Im an example of someone who has been gradually releasing the "shadow self" over a long period of time. I had quite a large shadow self so this was in no way subtle, it was an extremely intense process. It actually feels as if its coming to an end, as if there is a crescendo around the cornor where things will level out again.

You forgot to mention what this has to do with the days and nights of the galatic underworld, its all very relevent to this.

viking
18th October 2010, 13:40
mmmmmm yes I agree Jack ... found this looks like the rich are leaving US in droves!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGJyhaId_A

viking

Elandiel BernElve
18th October 2010, 13:59
Interesting info, an event like the elections keep the entire planet busy, it's outcome may indeed impact us greatly.

But my gut feeling says there's more to come than just these elections. Maybe bigger even.

jack
18th October 2010, 14:01
mmmmmm yes I agree Jack ... found this looks like the rich are leaving US in droves!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGJyhaId_A

viking

Just as im planning a trip over when all the rats are departing the ship.

jack
18th October 2010, 14:39
Something else to look out for guys -

Early to mid november is basically for us here in western europe the time when the weather starts to decline very much into winter. Its usually around this time the first frosts happen and we might see a little bit of snow. If all this talk about the gulf stream being unable to compensate for the Cold northerly winds is actually true, which ive every reason to believe it is, then this could represent enormous difficulty starting this winter for anyone living in western europe, especially ireland, where i coincidently happen to be sitting right now as im typing this (****)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2su4xPiz-r0

Olam
18th October 2010, 15:18
I would just add also that we are experiencing "Order within Chaos" as it always has been but these days, its even more broad "order" strokes within big cahotic events.
Its all good in the end.

Richard
18th October 2010, 15:44
Hi tone3

Can you provide the following info regarding the TW Zero graph:

Which number set is used?
Wave Factor?
Graph Type?

Fredkc
18th October 2010, 15:57
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_29cCWLSnaWg/SwLO5X7vDqI/AAAAAAAAAxo/JTXaxWexF-U/s400/cartoon+Mayan+calendar+explanation.jpg

http://randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/truth-about-2012-mayan-calander.gif

"There is a tipping point that should occur Nov. 2nd of this year (2 weeks out) where all aspects of separation consciousness are purged and replaced with new vibrations congruent with unification consciousness." - how fitting! My B'day is Nov. 3

Swami
18th October 2010, 16:05
The difference is that this is about the correlation between 3 different modalities of future consciousness mapping. This is not a thread about Cliffs specific predictions about the future. I do not subscribe to Cliffs specific predictions about the future, only the general trends generated by the web bot when they correlate to other data sources like this. Threads should be coherent, not chopped together posts that do not make sense when reading through them. I do not understand your desire to compress all of the web bot posts into one thread. It does not make logical sense to me.

The black graph above is the I-ching timewave zero.

You didnt understand the point I was making and thats the point.......
Again, and its not personal, many in here center their energy in their heads while they should be working with their hands in the ground.........

Richard
18th October 2010, 16:11
Again, and its not personal, many in here center their energy in their heads while they should be working with their hands in the ground.........

This is the truest statement I have read today. thank you Swami.

tone3jaguar
18th October 2010, 18:16
Hi tone3

Can you provide the following info regarding the TW Zero graph:

Which number set is used?
Wave Factor?
Graph Type?

I do not know the answers to that question. I actually do not possess the timewave zero software. I can not figure out how to get it to run in windows. I snagged the pick of the graph for this time off of someone elses usage of the software. Here is a vid that shows all of 2010 and has the same graph shape for Oct-Nov in it. Perhaps that info is displayed on the screen recording in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFB1iVPAt0

Richard
18th October 2010, 19:20
The software version in the video is 4.3 which was abandoned by TM for more accurate later versions. I am using ver 7.1 and cannot reproduce the wave above.

Btw, To get it to work on win XP u need a DOS emulator like DOSBox.

Malcolm Linus
18th October 2010, 19:42
The software version in the video is 4.3 which was abandoned by TM for more accurate later versions. I am using ver 7.1 and cannot reproduce the wave above.

It would be interesting to see what wave you get for the same timeperiod, Richard. Just out of curiosity.

bashi
18th October 2010, 19:56
The difference is that this is about the correlation between 3 different modalities of future consciousness mapping.

I-ching + webbot + WHAT?

tone3jaguar
18th October 2010, 20:09
I-ching + webbot + WHAT?

The 7th day of the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Calendar is on Nov. 2nd 2010 right where those two graphs drop off.

jack
18th October 2010, 20:27

Thats because your using "Sheliak's" version which is a change of the original version adapted to take into consideration what they call more accurate mathematics. John Sheliak is the mathmatician that made the final objection.

They also say that Terence Mckenna approved of this version although it is drastically different from the version we see when terence mckenna is demonstrating the software. Drastically different. The original version Terence used in his demonstrations and any charts he made was adapted by another British mathmetician named Matthew Watkins.

Watkins and Sheliaks versions are drastically different, and some people think that sheliaks (the latest adaptation) is the most accurate. I dont think that personally because when comparing the charts they are entirely different. For an adaptation you would expect minor refinements but it put out a completely different chart of novelty/time.

A lot of the later versions of the timewave fractal software are using the Sheliak mathemathics adaptation. I'm not sure if this is to confuse people and knock the whole thing of crediblity.

The version that displays the decent into novelty 11th of November is the watkins version. People are saying that Terence Mckenna said the other version, Sheliaks, was more mathematically sound. I almost dont believe that he said that, how could he get so excited about the original charts corealations with certain events in history and put so much work into it only to turn around and say Sheliaks adptation is more mathematically sound even though they are entirely different.

Comparison of the two wave versions. (drastically different)

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/GIFs/bothcomplete.gif

LacunaNox
19th October 2010, 04:38
So then if there are different versions of the software that actually produce completely different results, what then? Does someone align themselves to a particular version? I honestly had no idea of this until Jack brought this to my attention. For the moment I'll choose not to believe any.

tone3jaguar
19th October 2010, 13:52
I go with the original version just because it fits with the predicted frequency changes of the Mayan Calendar. All any of this stuff is showing us is trends of change in consciousness. How that plays out is up to us, not the graphs.

JoshERTW
20th October 2010, 20:26
Thanks for reposting this, I think its important, just feels that way to me. I'm a math guy though, thats probably part of it.

Keep in mind Oct 27th 2010 is 3333 days since Sept 11 2001 (just checked it in excel).

Could be somethin'

Maybe I'll have a party that day.

jack
20th October 2010, 22:58
I go with the original version just because it fits with the predicted frequency changes of the Mayan Calendar. All any of this stuff is showing us is trends of change in consciousness. How that plays out is up to us, not the graphs.

I'm more inclined to go with the original version also, its stunning accuracy on some of the most pivotel moments of our history, the earths history and the history of the universe was enough of a "hit" for me to wonder why anyone else thought their adaptation would be superior. The "mathematics" might be more "precise" whatever that means, but its not mathematical perfection thats interested me about this software, its the stunning ability to hit the nail on the head time and again regardless of how well things add up.

Rocky_Shorz
20th October 2010, 23:25
well police have been advised to use force previously not allowed in arrests, an officer I spoke with says arrests are up dramatically right now, holding cells are over flowing. 10% of those arrested are experiencing extreme anxiety attacks, the homeless have started getting arrested just for a bed...

The Sheriff Prison guards admit they are drugging inmates to help keep them calm passed to them in each meal...

The Flu Vaccine being given right now is a combination of the h1n1, bird flu along with the seasonal flu...

Iran and Israel on the brink...

There is plenty to fuel fear right now as this date is approaching...

so some that lose it won't recover?

could Marshall Law be just a few weeks away?

no room in the jails, are they going to use FEMA camps to hold those going through anxiety attacks?

LacunaNox
20th October 2010, 23:35
I'm more inclined to go with the original version also, its stunning accuracy on some of the most pivotel moments of our history, the earths history and the history of the universe was enough of a "hit" for me to wonder why anyone else thought their adaptation would be superior. The "mathematics" might be more "precise" whatever that means, but its not mathematical perfection thats interested me about this software, its the stunning ability to hit the nail on the head time and again regardless of how well things add up.

Well I suppose the proof is in the pudding. Though if the math of later versions is more "precise" wouldn't the results be as well?

Richard
21st October 2010, 02:11
It would be interesting to see what wave you get for the same timeperiod, Richard. Just out of curiosity.
Ok, changing to the Kelley number set and a high wave factor of 64 i did get a close match for the start of the 7th day,
The wave actually begins its drop on 11/11/10
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachments/tw0-102010.png

I for one have been looking forward to Nov 3rd for months, the sixth night REALLY sux

Ahkenaten
21st October 2010, 03:00
I don't mean to throw cold water on Terrence McKenna fans (I am one by the way) but I bought the software he developed showing the correlation between certain patterns in the Mayan calendar and in the I Ching.................and red the commentary by the guy who actually was the one who designed that software - the problem is, and I think this is significant and tellingly oh-so-human, apparently McKenna fudged a few things so things would match up. That is not acceptable..................the logarithms either match up or they don't......sometimes people feel so strongly about some things that they will bend and tweak the facts a little so things line up neatly. Oh well we could always do more acid...................

tone3jaguar
21st October 2010, 03:21
Oh well we could always do more acid...................

Good Idea, may I suggest acid trips at Disney World, LOL. With all of the exceptional work that McKenna did long before he developed time wave zero, the shamanic paradigm he was living in, and the desire to be separated from society, your conclusion is that he faked the entire time wave zero to get attention?

yiolas
21st October 2010, 07:34
What ever the case, the first real test to all of these theories is the beginning of November 2010. We don't have to much time left to speculate.

Nagual
21st October 2010, 12:49
Web Bot - Clif High's latest report #8 is out.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

Ahkenaten
21st October 2010, 17:05
Tone Jaguar - no I am not suggesting that McKenna simply faked the whole thing to get attention. I am merely pointing out for the scientifically-minded that the match is not as precise as it should be and the methodology was somewhat flawed. I remain an admirer of McKenna and someone went in and torched his archives in Monterey CA for something a few years ago, obviously he was onto something of major importance. I do believe that there is something to be said for the extremely judicious use of certain chemicals to break down the walls of perceptions and was not making that statement about doing acid frivolously, there is a reason why the use of these substances especially in the US is illegal. Keep them in their prisons. Ahkenaten

Rocky_Shorz
22nd October 2010, 00:09
November 2nd is election day and also the day the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve meet...

looks like the PTB are going to make some quick moves after regaining power...

yiolas
27th October 2010, 13:01
Hi Guys,
It seems that the Mayan Calendar (according to Carl Johan Calleman) can be thrown into the mix of the tipping point of the first 10 days of November 2010.

Calleman states that the thirteenth energy, or seventh day, of the Galactic Underworld starts on November 3, 2010. On this day the particular Yin/Yang-polarity that this has been projecting onto the Earth is locked into position and will not be replaced by any further night in this Underworld. He was intereviewed recently by Red Ice Creations .

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/player/player.html

viking
27th October 2010, 13:52
Hey I picked up this timeline on my travels...makes interesting reading...

Strange couple of months!!

Oct 13, 2010: NORAD Officer's prediction that UFO's would appear over world cities. YES.

Oct 27, 2010: Patrick Geryl's work that this will be the beginning of a taste of the food shortages and catastrophic Earth changes to come.
~Nov 08, 2010: Green "fireball" to enter Earth's atmosphere "around" this time.

~Nov 8-12, 2010: Clif High's prediction of "emotional tipping point" wherein a [financial] event occurs in the US, has intense emotional impact that will last a full four days, and the emotional residuals continue well into March 2011.

~Nov 15, 2010: UFO to briefly decloak over Chicago, USA

Before End of 2010: 6 very large quakes predicted by Clif High/Webbots.

Late Nov-Dec: Major economic and social collapse worldwide, including major increases of prices of staples-like food. As a result, Obama would pull the military out of the mideast.

Dec 14, 2010: Missile launch prediction beginning WWIII by Clif High/Webbots.

End of 2010: Alien disclosure to occur no later than the end of 2010 (per NORAD Officer Fulham).

Jan 2011: The US fleet in the Persian Gulf would be nuked, kicking off a major mideast war. Possibly war involving Iran/China/Russia/US which could escalate to WWIII.

Jan 08, 2011: Venus is in Sagittarius. Cayce prediction of war. ....

Apr 2011: After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation. (Clif High/Webbots).

Anytime now: Civil unrest has been predicted by a number of commentators, including Clif High and Gerard Celente over economic problems

viking

The One
27th October 2010, 14:12
Dates again it will be intersting to see what will be.

We fool ourselves with what we call "knowledge". For what really do we know? We see from one view only, from our eyes only out. We cannot see from other perspectives and we cannot think with others' minds.

We do not truly know what brought us into existence. Nor do we know about what truly happens after when our bodies perish. We know not why we must age. We know not what truly exists beyond our own life form. We know not truly what it is like to live as another life form. We no not truly what really happened as per recorded in our history books. We know not what another thinks in silence. We know not what tomorrow offers us

ronbono57
27th October 2010, 14:46
If this is real it will be much larger than elections (selections). Elections will solve nothing as right vs left is a flase paradigm so the public has something to blame besides the Controllers. NOTHING CHANGES WITH ELECTIONS (SELECTIONS) EXCEPT THE FACES WHO ALL WORK FOR THE SAME CONTROLLERS. There will never be true change until enough people realize that this whole construct of religion, banking, politic, education, history, science, etc. is LIE and the construct itself is not of human origin. Our "life system", grow up, go to school, go to college, get a good job and spend your way to happiness I believe is not of human origin, it wasn't suppose to be like this.

The One
27th October 2010, 15:17
test ....................

tone3jaguar
27th October 2010, 16:26
This is not about the results of elections. It is about the transformation of the consciousness of all those on the planet including those being elected.

Rocky_Shorz
27th October 2010, 18:26
is anyone wondering if the seismographs going off around the world on the 25th at the same moment has anything do with the shift we are going through?

extreme Earth Vibrations during a time when earthquakes have been very quiet... 777 in the US down from 950 a week ago...

M Class Flare building up to hit just before the election, better have paper handy at the polling booths... ;)

viking
28th October 2010, 08:44
Found this ...seems to fit in with all here...

quote...

With my "second week in November" prediction only 14 days away the veils are falling all around our fraudulent financial system. Dylan Ratigan is helping the Good Guys get the word out that something is VERY, VERY rotten at the heart of Wall Street.

Here is his latest broadcast:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/39836703#39836703

I'm starting to doubt that the system can stay intact for another two weeks the speed the word is spreading.

The Global Financial Tsunami that is about to come crashing down around us and it will WIPE ALL ELECTRONIC AND PAPER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Too radical for you?

Then you don't understand the game. When Warren Buffett called derivatives "Weapons of Mass Financial Destruction" what did you think he meant by that? Does it matter that Bank of America has $45 Trillion in derivatives? What happens to the counter parties when they fail? Very soon you are going to wake up and the world will have changed over night.

The banks are totally and completely insolvent. All of them. One day soon you will wake up and your credit cards won't work. Your ATM won't work. Your bank will be closed. There will be no gas. No food....and what of transportation, power, water, garbage, phone, tv, internet, newspapers...they ALL REQUIRE people to make them function but there will be no money to pay people because there will be no banks with anything in their vaults.

The "radical change" will happen. I'm just hoping the extreme lasts only a few weeks and not years but NOBODY KNOWS.

We will survive this. It will be hard but we will survive and learn from this.

I can see our future and it is glorious but our present if full of very, very black clouds.

Sit back and watch how it all unveils over the coming days.

Bix "from the Bunker"

Oct. 25, 2010

From KS

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1288211416

viking

tone3jaguar
28th October 2010, 12:27
If that is what it takes to remove the Federal Reserve from power and reinstate a different system (treasury / gold standard), then I am willing to suck it up and stick it out.

tone3jaguar
31st October 2010, 22:12
2 days out from the tipping point.

truthseekerdan
31st October 2010, 22:24
2 days out from the tipping point.

Elections day? :confused:

Arpheus
31st October 2010, 22:26
The next couple of months shall be very interesting.

yiolas
1st November 2010, 08:02
Well, besides the elections in the U.S. and the continuing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in Indonesia what else is looming on the horizon ?

Personally, I find the "breaking news story" of the explosive materials in air-freight very suspicious. My first thought was false flag or an inside job for the purpose of further encroaching into peoples personal lives and businesses. It has also just come out that Yemeni air-cargo director claims that no cargo flights left Yemeni even 48 hours before the bomb 'discovery' (see link to story) (http://www.infowars.com/yemen-insists-no-packages-sent-48-hours-prior-to-toner-bomb-hysteria/)

Humble Janitor
1st November 2010, 08:26
Could this "drop-off" have to do with volcano eruptions that have happened or are in progress?

Russia, Iceland and Indonesia. I wonder where else?

=[Post Update]=

Everybody and their mother is predicting chaos.

I refuse to fall to that kind of fear.

I predict good times ahead for those who hang in there! :cool:

yiolas
1st November 2010, 08:52
Could this "drop-off" have to do with volcano eruptions that have happened or are in progress?

Russia, Iceland and Indonesia. I wonder where else?

=[Post Update]=

Everybody and their mother is predicting chaos.

I refuse to fall to that kind of fear.

I predict good times ahead for those who hang in there! :cool:

Hi HJ,
I too believe in the ultimate victory of mankind over its controllers, as well as in the fast approaching quantum leap in our consciousness. I think that what interests us so much here on this thread is the process of getting there.

yiolas
2nd November 2010, 09:55
A lot of people are jumping onto the November 2010 bandwagon.

It sounds sensationalist, but according to Colleen of 'The Next Paradigm Shift' on blog talk radio, we will be attacked by an EMP on November 8, 2010.

Operation Black Swan that is to commence on Nov 8th and last through the 11th in the shock and awe phase. An EMP weapon will be used that will wipe out all electrical power grids and damage electronics. It will be six months before things are repaired so 6 months of food and water that fits your cooking ability without electricity will be needed.

Discretion Advised - Listen at your own Risk

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-next-paradigm-shift/2010/10/31/the-next-paradigm-shift-physics-consciousness-and-

truthseekerdan
2nd November 2010, 20:35

It sounds sensationalist, but according to Colleen of 'The Next Paradigm Shift' on blog talk radio, we will be attacked by an EMP on November 8, 2010.

Discretion Advised - Listen at your own Risk

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-next-paradigm-shift/2010/10/31/the-next-paradigm-shift-physics-consciousness-and-

If it's according to Colleen, there's nothing to worry about. :wink:

Rocky_Shorz
2nd November 2010, 21:10
last night I noticed the cable network I was watching had several fade outs an hour, which means something interfered briefly with the signal...

they just repositioned NASA Stereo to cover 100% of the sun... Now we can watch what is forming on the face spinning towards us...

my guess is someone knows what is coming...

SPIRIT WOLF
2nd November 2010, 21:16
It beats the hell out of me why anyone can seriously consider the daft notion that the Mayan Calendar actually predicts anything in our year 2012? Then we have these hailed by some 'web bot' predictions! For the love of God what is the matter with people? All these totally ridiculous predictions of this is going to happen, thats going to happen. Totally insane notions. I'm going to be laughing when all of these dates come and go totally chaos free.

Agape
2nd November 2010, 21:25
Web-bot and timewave zero 'predict' what people talk about on web .

You've never seen me :yo:

truthseekerdan
2nd November 2010, 21:27
We'll all be laughing on the 'other side', Spirit Wolf. :wink:

yiolas
3rd November 2010, 10:55
Dr. Waterman of the Waterman Files has been meticulously analyzing the web bot report for the past few weeks now on his weekly radio program at Argusoog Radio.

Really worth a listen.

http://www.argusoogradio.org/nl/2010/10/the-waterman-files-%e2%80%93-29-oktober-2010/

Swami
3rd November 2010, 15:04
last night I noticed the cable network I was watching had several fade outs an hour, which means something interfered briefly with the signal...

During my work, cruising the highway this morning and listening to the radio on the FM band (105 MHz), a couple of times the signal faded out and came back a moment later. Never noticed it before. It happened three times within one hour....

Rocky_Shorz
3rd November 2010, 21:14
take a look at the last few days sun activity...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c2small.gif

continuous images 12 mins apart back to the 28th...

avid
3rd November 2010, 21:26
http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
Special Update2
New Tipping Point Data Released
Clif & his data-gathering sidekick Igor have been running the web servers and continuing to accrue data in advance of the tipping point which earlier had been slated for the week of Nov 8-12.

This has changed in the newest data runs and now looks as though it will be November 14th at 6:50AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC + 8).

More importantly, the slow of the 63-days of release language has increased. it had averaged about a 45 degree decline angle in earlier runs (which had the release language happening out to January 23) but with the data showing the release language ending now January 17-18, the angle has increased to (downward) at about 50 degrees and there should be a really scary 70 degree drop around January 7th.

The continuing spidering wraps up today or tomorrow, so this is as close as we're gonna get this one...

More details over at Clif's site in on special Tipping Point Numbers Page.
---
Related to some expectations, there's a major harbor collapse video that's popped up on YouTube and is worth a look-see here. When you see it, you'll see how it fills our 'sinkhole' linguistics a fair bit.

Also on the 'not to be missed' list on YouTube, this video which speculates on a false flag attack in November...a definite must watch for the wary.

yiolas
3rd November 2010, 21:40
Wow ! Thanks for the update Avid. I explored further over at Halfpasthuman and Cliff elaborates further:

The emotional tension level plateau has grown. It had been previously forecast to start on the 8th, but now shows as beginning on November 5, 2010, at approximately 2:30 PM Pacific Coast Time (UTC + 8). Further, the plateau of building emotional tension now extends out further to the 14th of November instead of the 11th. This is the last building tension to accrue. Expect the level to stay maddeningly the same until the breaking point.

Repeat. The 'break' in the tension values that indicates the tipping point after which we (the planet of humans) is into emotional release language starts on November 14th at 6:50AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC + 8). Repeat - Tipping point starts on 11-14-2010.
So we have had conditions alter such that the plateau is now starting earlier and lasting nearly 3 days longer.This relates to the timing of the shift into release language, now we need to concentrate on the slightly more complex nature of the release period that follows the tipping point.
To read more go to : http://halfpasthuman.com/nunums.html

tone3jaguar
4th November 2010, 02:04
I read it, not much has changed from the original findings on the macro level. They are just picking the fly **** out of the pepper now.

Teakai
4th November 2010, 04:33

Aw, bummer - that's my birthday.

yiolas
4th November 2010, 08:57
I read it, not much has changed from the original findings on the macro level. They are just picking the fly **** out of the pepper now.

That's true Tone3j, however, driving into work this morning what surfaced to my conscious thinking was, why did Cliff et all find it necessary to publish a web page worth of fine tuned tweaking and elaborations for a 2-3 day difference ? Should it not be assumed that there exist a few days margin of error anyway ?

LeeEllisMusic
4th November 2010, 12:14
For what it's worth, Here's the full update on Cliff high's new numbers as of Nov 3, in case you haven't read it~
Blessings,
Lee

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/nunums.html

New Tipping Point numbers ....

All of the numerics of our work change with each new data analysis run. This is the nature of dynamic, radical linguistics. Knowing this, we have kept the spyder programs focused on data gathering as the planet is moved closer to the tipping point at which building tension language shifts suddenly to release of tension language.

In spite of attempts at some level of officialdom to derail our progress and procedures (they have been Xxxxxxxx with us pretty seriously here at HPH), we have been able to keep the spyders out and about, and i have just (November 3, too damn early in the AM) finished the examination of the numerics and the sums. We have new conclusions to report.

The new information comes in the form of some date changes, and two significant alterations to the release language period. First, the date changes.

The emotional tension level plateau is has grown. It had been previously forecast to start on the 8th, but now shows as beginning on November 5, 2010, at approximately 2:30 PM Pacific Coast Time (UTC + . Further, the plateau of building emotional tension now extends out further to the 14th of November instead of the 11th. This is the last building tension to accrue. Expect the level to stay maddeningly the same until the breaking point.

Repeat. The 'break' in the tension values that indicates the tipping point after which we (the planet of humans) is into emotional release language starts on November 14th at 6:50AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC + . Repeat - Tipping point starts on 11-14-2010.

So we have had conditions alter such that the plateau is now starting earlier and lasting nearly 3 days longer.This relates to the timing of the shift into release language, now we need to concentrate on the slightly more complex nature of the release period that follows the tipping point.

There have been several changes in the numerics associated with the release period. First is that the rate of decrease of the numerics is faster than previously forecast. This is to say that the 'angle' into the release language will be steeper. So, for regular humans, the important point is that the emotional response to the period will be more intense levels of release language. Yet another way to think of it is that more words expressing deeper levels of emotional turmoil will be assaulting you with greater intensity. Or, yet another way, you will need to exercise your personal lexicon harder to come up with words to express your level of emotional response to the manifesting circumstances of these (upcoming) days.

So the descent into release language starts a few days later, and is steeper (deeper) which basically means it is forecast to be a bit more intense than first thought. Further we need to note that the release language now has 2/two alterations to its path. Previously we had thought that the release would be more or less down to about January 23rd of 2011 without any let up or alteration of the rate of release language expression. However, the data analyzed this morning shows that a minor small plateau shows up on January 1, 2011, that starts about 5AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC + and lasts for nearly 25 hours until about 6 AM on January 2. During this 25 hour period the data shows that while the language still is within the release of emotional tension type, its rate of emotional release value sums virtually drops to zero. So kind of a 'hang time'. This small respite of slightly over one solar day, is abruptly shifted back to the release language value decrease rate as though without pause on January 2, 2011. This rate then continues unabated for 5 additional days until January 7th at which point becomes really accelerated (increased angle of descent) as the rate of numeric value reduction nearly doubles. Stated another way, the levels of release language, already very severe, and in continuous stream since November 14th of 2010, nearly double in a very rapid fashion over mere hours (1.12 hours) on January 7th, at about 5 AM. Further this increased rate of emotional release language persists for an additional 23 hours until 4:30 AM on the 8th of January. Then, whew, the rate of release language goes back to its previously experienced levels, which , while steep, are not as intense as the January 7 to 8 'purge' of anguish.

The rate of release language continues at its original pace until January the 17th when the first of any building tension values appears after 63(sixty three days). This is NOT a good sign as the mega sun spot cycle has its next 'active' day for solar eruptions on January 18th. And if the activity levels of October 24-28th are any indication, we can expect major Terra intrusions on that date and to continue for a few weeks afterward.

So, basically, things have changed, but remain, mainly the same. For the mind controlled human, all things are either a curse or a blessing. For the aware human, all things are merely challenges. Note: challenging times just around this next temporal bend. Time yet remains to pie up and have a good nap.

Likely this is the last update prior to the tipping point on 11-14-2010.

November 3, 2010

Bona fortuna omnihumanity in novum annum.

tone3jaguar
4th November 2010, 16:09
That's true Tone3j, however, driving into work this morning what surfaced to my conscious thinking was, why did Cliff et all find it necessary to publish a web page worth of fine tuned tweaking and elaborations for a 2-3 day difference ? Should it not be assumed that there exist a few days margin of error anyway ?

Probably just because it is his personality to refine the data until there is nothing left to refine.

=[Post Update]=

It beats the hell out of me why anyone can seriously consider the daft notion that the Mayan Calendar actually predicts anything in our year 2012? Then we have these hailed by some 'web bot' predictions! For the love of God what is the matter with people?

Probably because they have shown greater than random accuracy in the past.

Ahkenaten
4th November 2010, 17:47
Clif with all due respect has made some predictions that did not pan out so he is probably a bit touchy on the subject of accuracy. Considering the forces and factors involved, even a prophet might consider building in a fudge factor..........................OK, so a CME could occur, and in fact may be more likely to occur during a period of high activity such as is occurring now in our Sun........................but also, it might NOT, or if it does, it might be aimed in another direction and so, no "Kill Shot." As for all the discussions about the calendars, end dates, etc. we simply do not have enough information to correlate all the pieces accurately. No doubt, if tales of underground construction are true, someone in power has worried for some time that SOMETHING this way might come, but lacking direct access to sources and facts, again this is all pure conjecture. Finally, once again, we are thrown back upon ourselves. We must turn to our highest selves for counsel and advice, and remain calm and resolute, no matter what happens. We must be sensible and take certain proactive steps to ensure, to the degree that it is practical without becoming obsessed, our basic survival. We MUST NOT BE DRIVEN HITHER AND YON INTO THE BOX CANYONS by the fear mongers. We MUST stand together with those of like minds no matter what.

Sarahmay
4th November 2010, 17:56
New tipping point info NOT GOOD NEWS...in terms of intensity and duration...and that I have supplies on order that are not here yet!

IF the electric grid goes down for say, 4 months, how would there even be any release language since communication would be halted? Clif said there is a "data gap" sometime in 2012 I think, and wouldn't that indicate a grid breakdown?

Guess I'd better go grocery shopping!

JoshERTW
5th November 2010, 01:55
Looks like Obama is getting out of dodge tomorrow... with 3000 of his closest friends - never read this site before but recieved the link from a friend:

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/148244

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 13:27
Clif High's predictions live on One Radio Network (http://www.oneradionetwork.com/) in about 30 minutes. Should be an interesting show. Enjoy!

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 22:23
what is everyone thinking of the graph now?

yiolas
10th November 2010, 22:58

The way I see, it can be one of two things ........ maybe the dates are off by a few days..... or we've changed time lines and haven't realized it yet.

There are just too many things going on at the same time to disregard the graphs altogether.

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 23:09
not much to be honest, a tempest in a tea pot, oh dear back to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party theme again

yiolas
11th November 2010, 00:15
....continued
Or maybe we just misunderstand Clif's lingo. Below is an excerpt from Clif's Halfpasthuman site:
"The emotional tension level plateau is has grown. It had been previously forecast to start on the 8th, but now shows as beginning on November 5, 2010, at approximately 2:30 PM Pacific Coast Time (UTC =+ 8). Further, the plateau of building emotional tension now extends out further to the 14th of November instead of the 11th. This is the last building tension to accrue. Expect the level to stay maddeningly the same until the breaking point.

Repeat. The 'break' in the tension values that indicates the tipping point after which we (the planet of humans) is into emotional release language starts on November 14th at 6:50AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC=+ 8). Repeat - Tipping point starts on 11-14-2010.

From what I understand now, the tension begins to build on Nov. 5 and then we reach the 'tipping point' on Nov. 14. more here (http://halfpasthuman.com/nunums.html)
Any comments ?

truthseekerdan
11th November 2010, 00:34
....continued
Or maybe we just misunderstand Clif's lingo. Below is an excerpt from Clif's Halfpasthuman site:
"The emotional tension level plateau is has grown. It had been previously forecast to start on the 8th, but now shows as beginning on November 5, 2010, at approximately 2:30 PM Pacific Coast Time (UTC =+ 8). Further, the plateau of building emotional tension now extends out further to the 14th of November instead of the 11th. This is the last building tension to accrue. Expect the level to stay maddeningly the same until the breaking point.

Repeat. The 'break' in the tension values that indicates the tipping point after which we (the planet of humans) is into emotional release language starts on November 14th at 6:50AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC=+ 8). Repeat - Tipping point starts on 11-14-2010.

From what I understand now, the tension begins to build on Nov. 5 and then we reach the 'tipping point' on Nov. 14. more here (http://halfpasthuman.com/nunums.html)
Any comments ?

Thank you for clarifying it, yiolas. Some are starting to doubt it, but it's not over just yet...:nono:

ascendingstarseed
11th November 2010, 10:46

I'm still in wait-n-see mode...although on an energy level I'm feeling a little better and not feeling quite as apprehensive. I try to keep in mind that since the information also came from the Time Wave graph too, Clif's webbot data on the "tipping point" is somewhat validated. A few posts back Yiolas mentioned changing timelines...that's even more of a possibility when we think positive about outcomes.

yiolas
11th November 2010, 11:04
Hi Ascendingstarseed, What made me think of the changing time line, which by the way I have noticed in my life before in little ways, was the fact that up until the 5th many things in my life were looking very bleak both professionally and personally. Then all of sudden, projects that I had put on the back burner because of all this 2012 stuff are suddenly popping up again and showing promise !
So now I'm slowly beginning to make plans again for the future even 6 months to 2 years down the line.

Therefore, If we make it for another month or two we just might have turned things around.

p.s. As my friend Viking said on his "My Last Post' thread" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7839-My-last-post.) our thoughts are things, so let's start thinking of a wonderful future for all of us.

LeeEllisMusic
11th November 2010, 14:11
Bill mentioned in one of the threads that he thought we were on a positive timeline, and that we were VERY close to the negative one, that there may indeed be some bleeding back and forth for a while. I certainly feel it in my own life and perceptions. Walking between the worlds and needing to keep focused on the positive while quietly preparing for (but not attaching to) the possibility of some disruptions for a while. Almost like living in the space between breaths...

This is a powerful website encouraging us to visualize the New Earth and Timeline together~
Inspirational, and timely methinks :)

http://www.wix.com/realitytransmission/11-11-transmission/page-1

yiolas
11th November 2010, 14:32
Bill mentioned in one of the threads that he thought we were on a positive timeline, and that we were VERY close to the negative one, that there may indeed be some bleeding back and forth for a while. I certainly feel it in my own life and perceptions. Walking between the worlds and needing to keep focused on the positive while quietly preparing for (but not attaching to) the possibility of some disruptions for a while. Almost like living in the space between breaths...

This is a powerful website encouraging us to visualize the New Earth and Timeline together~
Inspirational, and timely methinks :)

http://www.wix.com/realitytransmission/11-11-transmission/page-1
Great to hear from you LeeEllis ! Yes, that's exactly how I am feeling too...
I like the part about "Living in the space between breaths. That's it exactly ! Thanks for the link !

Interesting side note: As I'm writing this I'm also listening to George Kavasilas giving an interview with Psychic Mz. Mugzzi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAB6FYTDH4) and just now at around 41 minutes he's talking about how we are living simultaneouosly in all dimensions. He calls it 'Walking between the Worlds' and we will get more of what we vibrate with. Maybe dimensions as well as timelines are bleeding through ! Just a thought.
Thanks.

jcocks
11th November 2010, 15:55
But the thing that annoys me is how we go on about so-called "negative" timelines - which is in itself a negative concept!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NEGATIVE TIMELINE!!! It's all a matter of perception.

Death is just another illusion. Destruction another.

Personally, I don't want this craziness to stop - it sure beats the boring old day-to-day crap of listening to the same old thing....Obama this, blah blah....

For once it feels as if something interesting might actually happen.... And we need it, now more than ever, to perhaps wake people up.....

Or maybe I'm just getting frustrated.....:)

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 16:59
jcocks - that is precisely what I have been thinking, why be caught in the box of an either/or, positive or negative time line when there are infinite possibilities? And I have been repeating ad nauseum WAKE UP WAKE UP.................last night when I closed my eyes to go to sleep it was as though a sun or light was shining somewhere up above my head...............I take it as a sign that on some level the light is always shining whether we have our eyes open or not. We must wake up to who and what we are. Once we are clear on that, all else will follow.

http://www.egyptiandreams.co.uk/images/rulers/tut-death-mask.jpg

Steven
11th November 2010, 17:00
But the thing that annoys me is how we go on about so-called "negative" timelines - which is in itself a negative concept!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NEGATIVE TIMELINE!!! It's all a matter of perception.

Death is just another illusion. Destruction another.

Personally, I don't want this craziness to stop - it sure beats the boring old day-to-day crap of listening to the same old thing....Obama this, blah blah....

For once it feels as if something interesting might actually happen.... And we need it, now more than ever, to perhaps wake people up.....

Or maybe I'm just getting frustrated.....:)

I understand you, to me, even the concept of 'timeline' is false. There is no such thing as 'timeline'. In my opinion, what there is, is a potential future, and the NOW. 'Timeline' is a distraction and a 'potentially confusing concept'. It as nothing to do with reality.

Namaste, Steven

Elandiel BernElve
11th November 2010, 17:21
Thanks steven. The word timeline is extremely confusing. Nor did it felt good to read about people so convinced we were on this or that timeline.
Like they know the other timelines??
It's just creating prospects for ourselves. Each chance we miss to change or act shapes our now and future.
As does each chance we take to change or alter our future prospects.

shiva777
11th November 2010, 17:56
timelines exist..it is just that most people have not awakened their multidimensional awareness enough to feel or see them...just as we have parallel lives ,we have parallel timelines...understanding timelines will be essential in the next few years

Steven
11th November 2010, 18:50
timelines exist..it is just that most people have not awakened their multidimensional awareness enough to feel or see them...just as we have parallel lives ,we have parallel timelines...understanding timelines will be essential in the next few years

To me, that is part of the 'noize' planted to distract us from the most important things in life. Living here and Now, knowing how our consciousness shapes reality is what will be the greatest awakening in the near future.

Namaste, Steven

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 19:30
While we are wasting time quibbling about this or that timeline we may be distracted from the power of the eternal NOW which is where we exist and 'when' we can exert enormous influence. Again - Wake Up people.http://www.egyptiandreams.co.uk/images/rulers/tut-death-mask.jpg

shiva777
11th November 2010, 19:37
the only way you can perceive alternative timelines is by being in the now...next step.. you empower the ones you want...Cliff High has large numbers of people empowering a very tragic timeline...if you focus on "trigger events" they may happen and that creates a domino effect,a chosen timeline...so why not focus on more positive and upolifting "trigger events"?

Steven
11th November 2010, 20:31
I think we are talking about the same thing Shiva, because I agree that we create what we focus on. 'Where focus goes, energy follows'. But there is an ingredient in the concept of 'timeline' that I find erroneous, it is the 'line'. Time is relative, not absolute. It is not linear, but rather dimensional.

In other words, future and past does not exist, only the moment really exist. That is why I prefer to use 'potential future', where the word potential really express something that is present in the mass consciousness, but could or could not manifest because the mass consciousness is dynamic, as Creation is.

In my opinion, any given consciousness as a location. Like Ian Xel Lungold brilliantly expressed, consciousness as a time and a place. I don't believe in one 'timeline' of disasters for the ones who focus on it, and a 'timeline' of 'marvels' for the ones being focused on 'marvels'. I don't believe in this split 'literally'. What I believe and I observe in Nature is that their is an evolution and actually this evolution is accelerating. Time is NOT accelerating, but rather Creation is. More novelty happens in less time. That is why 'the mind' is kind of overwhelmed and tend to see it as potentially tragical. On the other hand, intuition awakes, more and more people experience an increasing manifestation of their intuition in the world. Intuition can deal with this 'acceleration' easily.

Namaste, Steven

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 20:53
The holographic mind IS the eternal NOW (I think)

yiolas
14th November 2010, 15:41
Hey Guys, I've been at the beach all day. Haven't caught any news. Is there any evidence of a tipping point yet ?

bashi
14th November 2010, 15:53
Hey Guys, I've been at the beach all day. Haven't caught any news. Is there any evidence of a tipping point yet ?

the biggest tipping points so far were the waves breaking at the sea ....

yiolas
14th November 2010, 15:55
You Got It!
Thanks Bashi !

Alan
14th November 2010, 17:00
Update from Clif:

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ukemiarts.html

shiva777
14th November 2010, 17:14
Cliff can't possibly face up to the fact that he is WRONG...so he puts out some liguistically impressive but sadly pathetic excuse on the days before his forecast proves to be ANOTHER huge miss...the period of the 5th to the 14th also didn't pan out as he forecast so he tried to weasel his way out

..here's proof of Cliff's lack of integrity and pompous intellectualism,compare this to his latest message in the above post

http://www.youtube.com/user/webbotproject#p/c/5/6Kt32LisPQk

If you listen to that interview with OneRadioNetwork Cliff explicitly says

1) Either the tipping pt is correct and life changes as we know it and no use creating webbot reports in the future
2) The webbot data for the tipping is wrong and hence the webbots are so out of whack it will need a total rebuild/overhaul.

Listen to how dramatic Cliff says the tipping point HAS to be...he gives the example of a horrendous 4 day war beginning on the 14th

if people are aware of the misses and don't think twice about spreading Cliff's fear porn in the future they really are just fear-mongers,worrying many people unnnecessarily,,,aren't there enough people spreading fear porn in the mainstream media and alt conspiracy world...please don't add to it

truthseekerdan
15th November 2010, 01:52
You like bashing Clif and his web-bot predictions shiva on many threads, but for some reason you fail to understand that the future is not set in stone. :blabla:
What Clif does is not 100% 'future proof', but a mere prediction on the internet collective consciousness which can change at any moment, especially when things are predicted to happen in advance.
So IMO, when Clif releases the web-bot prediction(s) to the public it is more likely not to happen the way he's interpreting the data. So be happy, and please stop with your graffiti. :dizzy:

ascendingstarseed
15th November 2010, 07:00
The thing that sticks in my mind is Terrence McKenna's Time Wave graph...Clif's data was virtually identical. So, has the tipping point been delayed or did we change timelines? We've been living on one HUGE tipping point for some time now and events are building to a climax. At some point either the planet itself or some unknown trigger event from from the cosmos (ie: fireballs, CME's, mini-solar systems passing by from the South, Krakatoa type volcanic event etc) will tip the scales.

There are probably close to 30 volcano's erupting now, and many more are awakening...fireballs are exploding in the atmosphere on a regular basis and lately there's been a swarm of global UFO sightings, so who knows what can happen at any moment.

On the other hand, we also had a New Reality Transmission on 11-11...who's to say we didn't change the course of events? So lets think positive....

jcocks
15th November 2010, 07:23
My feeling is that whatever is coming up in the near future, if something happens, will be a positive development, not a negative one...

jcocks
15th November 2010, 07:50
Just read the following news article. A local Quantas plane had to turn back after experiencing electrical issues.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/8321812/qantas-flight-turns-back-to-sydney/

note the time of departure : 11:11am! Just coincidence? Its getting wierder and wierder.

Maybe this is what the web-bot is going on about? Maybe we'll have more and more major news events taking place at significant times (11:11am, etc..).... Too in-your-face to ignore...

We'll start to see this reality for what it is...

Bill Ryan
15th November 2010, 11:30
What Clif does is not 100% 'future proof', but a mere prediction on the internet collective consciousness which can change at any moment, especially when things are predicted to happen in advance.
So IMO, when Clif releases the web-bot prediction(s) to the public it is more likely not to happen the way he's interpreting the data.

Point fully taken.

But in that case...... it's not very valuable, is it?

Bill Ryan
15th November 2010, 11:34
Cliff can't possibly face up to the fact that he is WRONG...so he puts out some liguistically impressive but sadly pathetic excuse on the days before his forecast proves to be ANOTHER huge miss...the period of the 5th to the 14th also didn't pan out as he forecast so he tried to weasel his way out

..here's proof of Cliff's lack of integrity and pompous intellectualism,compare this to his latest message in the above post

http://www.youtube.com/user/webbotproject#p/c/5/6Kt32LisPQk

If you listen to that interview with OneRadioNetwork Cliff explicitly says

1) Either the tipping pt is correct and life changes as we know it and no use creating webbot reports in the future
2) The webbot data for the tipping is wrong and hence the webbots are so out of whack it will need a total rebuild/overhaul.

Listen to how dramatic Cliff says the tipping point HAS to be...he gives the example of a horrendous 4 day war beginning on the 14th

if people are aware of the misses and don't think twice about spreading Cliff's fear porn in the future they really are just fear-mongers,worrying many people unnnecessarily,,,aren't there enough people spreading fear porn in the mainstream media and alt conspiracy world...please don't add to it

I don't agree with Shiva about all his views.

But here, in my opinion, he is 100% spot-on correct.

truthseekerdan
15th November 2010, 15:06
Point fully taken.

But in that case...... it's not very valuable, is it?

It is very valuable in order to prevent it. Don't you think so?

=[Post Update]=

I don't agree with Shiva about all his views.

But here, in my opinion, he is 100% spot-on correct.

And I know Bill why you say that, and am not going to elaborate here.
IMO, Clif's data is as good as anyones including yours Bill...:hat:

bonus
16th November 2010, 23:06
Cliff may have more right than we know!

His timeline showed a tipping point around Nov 10.

I am a coin collector and was very surprised by the recent run up in silver bullion and coin prices. The last three weeks showed very large daily upswings in prices with a culmination on Monday Nov 8 at $27+ per ounce. Silver prices are important because silver is a hard commodity which retains value during economic failures ($ crashing etc..) Prices of silver (and gold) rapidly climbing indicates rapid decline in value of paper currency.

Tuesday Nov 9 brought news of the G20 conference and several reports of missiles flying about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEvk-VTuEI&feature=related

This one mentions a submarine fired ICBM.

The same day Nov 9 silver and gold begin a daily drop, which is continuing today. Gold moved down from $1410 per ounce to $1333.

Something clearly changed.