PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lipton & Tom Campbell explaining about everything there is to know

aranuk
1st May 2014, 02:37
I just watched this vid and it is great. My first attempt at posting a youtube vid so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I do hope this works.

Stan

BjDQzCq6FdM

WOW!!!!

I DID IT!!

Thanks Paul

JRS
1st May 2014, 02:50
Thank you Stan! I agree. This video is outstanding! Have to keep in mind these are scientists-not shills.

aranuk
1st May 2014, 02:59
Hi JRS, Absolutely! Brilliant men, with only their truth to tell.

Stan

Robin
1st May 2014, 05:06
Great video!

While watching the video, I would suggest eating some

Tom Campbell's Soup:

and

Bruce Lipton Iced Tea:

:peace:

Fairy Friend
1st May 2014, 06:40
Brilliant. It brings up things I like. Physics, biology, what does chocolate taste like?......honeymoon love...

Hazel
1st May 2014, 11:17
Well spotted icons Sam!

Andy will be smiling...

Tommy
1st May 2014, 11:51
Cool, thanks for posting :)

I have actually got a diploma having completed the initiate Psych-K class, pretty amazing stuff and definitively works for me and the ones I have used the technique on.

Highly recommended

Journeyon
1st May 2014, 16:31
Aranuk, this is such a powerful video! The ease with with these two scientists shared their complementing hypothesis of evolution and who we are is fantastic! All readers, please do yourself and humanity a favor, and find the time to watch this video in its entirety.

Dr Campbell spoke of the human as a virtual reality. Our consciousness is the information system that operates the reality. So it is, each of our consciousness, awareness, and intent that is the drive of consciousness to evolve or not. Evolution is through cooperation and fear tears apart evolution.

There were so many nuggets of wisdom shared in this video I am blown away. This information is not new to me as I have read Bruce Liptons books, "Biology of Belief" and "Conscious Evolution". However, I feel so clear that our attention and individual intent is what brings life to the world we live in. I see our Governments and agenda driven leaders as cancers in the body of humanity. While we, (the masses of humanity) have been focused on the cancers and all the fear that will keep us stopped in our evolution. These distractions are playing into the hidden hand agenda and keeping humanity from realizing who we really are. I refuse to give my power of intention to distractions on the evolutionary journey. I know I came here for more than pointing a finger and regurgitating how awful the world is. This earth and our lives are a direct reflection of our focus of consciousness. We can choose love, unity and forgiveness and imagine the world of our dreams into being.

May we as humanity open our hearts enough to see our neighbors, colleagues, and all people as a reflection of ourself. May the leaders of Nations, Religions, Banks and the inner elite be wrapped in the wisdom that as they try to hold onto power in all of it's different forms, they are holding back human evolution and them self. May they drop their resistance and see all humanity as cells in one body. Just because they think they are the head of this body does not mean that they can abuse and starve the body while the head remains healthy and unaffected. Health in the body of humanity is when we love all beings in the human family. True health for any part of humanity will only be realized when there is health in the all.

The majority of humanity want peace..... we must imagine it to be it.
The majority of humanity want equality..... we must feel it within to know it.
The majority of humanity want a world of love and kindness.... it starts within.

We are such an informed and large group here at Avalon. Just imagine if each of us choose to use the power of our loving intent to create the world in our imagination until we see it in manifestation.

In Peace and unity,
Journeyon

TargeT
1st May 2014, 20:42
A very good watch, I've seen it before but watching it again today I seemed to get even more out of it, thank you for bringing it back up to my attention!

aranuk
1st May 2014, 23:04
A very good watch, I've seen it before but watching it again today I seemed to get even more out of it, thank you for bringing it back up to my attention!

My pleasure TargeT, I have just watched the Calgary talk part 1 and am watching Part 2 at moment. How are you anyway I haven't seen you around for a while?

Stan

DeDukshyn
1st May 2014, 23:11

My pleasure TargeT, I have just watched the Calgary talk part 1 and am watching Part 2 at moment. How are you anyway I haven't seen you around for a while?

Stan

Blast it! They were in Calgary!? It seems I miss out on everything in this town ...

TargeT
1st May 2014, 23:35

Stan

Ahh the ebb and flow of life I suppose, normally I check the forum from work, but we've been pretty busy lately so I've been less "here". Currently I'm spending my time at home doing rain dances in the hopes that my cisterns will be filled so I can water the 13 horses that depend on me... haha

aranuk
2nd May 2014, 00:08

Stan

Ahh the ebb and flow of life I suppose, normally I check the forum from work, but we've been pretty busy lately so I've been less "here". Currently I'm spending my time at home doing rain dances in the hopes that my cisterns will be filled so I can water the 13 horses that depend on me... haha

I too hope your cisterns will be filled for the horses. Since watching that video above I posted, last night I had a dream standing outside somebodies door after I rang the bell and I noticed a repair that had been done on the wall around the bell. As I looked closely at the surround of the bell it changed to the previous condition where there were holes around the bell. This area kept changing from one state to the other. In my mind I thought that this is reality changing from one timeline to another and it did not depend on me. I was only an observer. In this dream I thought that maybe is what happens all the time when there is a choice of timelines to follow or something like that. In the dream I thought that is was more probable of very small variations of different timelines were more likely to be choices made. Does that make any sense?

Stan

Operator
2nd May 2014, 00:54
Currently I'm spending my time at home doing rain dances in the hopes that my cisterns will be filled so I can water the 13 horses that depend on me... haha

Crazy weather currently in the southern Caribbean too ... No rain at all for more than a year now. All bushes (whatever remained) turned into scrub.
We've plenty of grey clouds and from time to time I think that we might get heavy rain but it all blows over ...

Perhaps we will be more than compensated if El Niño turns up as predicted for later this year. September and October may get so wet that
you will have other concerns related to water.

I remember the 2004 El Niño:

NOAA ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF EL NIÑO

Sept. 10, 2004 NOAA declared today that El Niño is back but this time around in a weaker state.
---

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2004/s2317.htm

Weaker state ? I remember Sept. 2004 as yesterday ... we got washed away!

Anyway, back to topic.

aranuk
2nd May 2014, 01:00
Why is there a yellow triangle on every post in this thread? Mods? When you right click on it is says report post?

Stan

Heartsong
2nd May 2014, 01:07
I'm no scientist. The first 10 minutes I though I couldn't go on...after that it got more understandable and eventually it got nearly metaphysical. So, don't get discouraged if at first it's over your head.

Freed Fox
2nd May 2014, 01:10
Why is there a yellow triangle on every post in this thread? Mods? When you right click on it is says report post?

Stan

Hmm, no yellow on my end Stan. Could have something to do with your browser, perhaps? :confused:

Are they showing up in the same place as the regular (black/grey) 'report post' button?

ThePythonicCow
2nd May 2014, 04:00
Are you referring to this triangle, in the bar below each post: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/report-40b.png

It's not yellow ... at least not for most of us. It's black. My first wild guess would be that some cached bits in your browser are a "bit off".

===

P.S. - Aha - it is Yellow - if you are using the Gaian Night page display style, instead of the default Avalon Breeze.

TargeT
2nd May 2014, 12:13
when there is a choice of timelines to follow or something like that. In the dream I thought that is was more probable of very small variations of different timelines were more likely to be choices made. Does that make any sense?

Stan

it makes a lot of sense, especially considering the observations that all reality is just a mass of probability outcomes, what we see is actually in a constant state of flux and the observed objects are just the current state of their probability based on the observer (or observers), this can be tied in with the "co-creation" idea pretty neatly.

It's much more likely that "timelines" shift constantly in minor ways perhaps so often that only major events can be pinned down when trying to explain the difference between the infinite possible variations on "timelines", it seems like there are so many possibilities that it's not even worth spending a lot of energy on the idea, better to just focus on being a positive influence whenever you have the chance; much more important to be “present” and focus on “the now” where we have actual power (at least for the most part).

conk
2nd May 2014, 14:22
Thank you for posting this video. All of Dr. Lipton's books are well worth reading. These and the videos have been very useful tools in the education of my children. We'll watch this one coming Sunday afternoon. Pizza and videos! Thanks again.

izabela
2nd May 2014, 18:54
does anyone have mp3 to this interview?

Operator
2nd May 2014, 19:28
does anyone have mp3 to this interview?

http://www.clipconverter.cc/?ref=addon&version=130&browser=firefox&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBjDQzCq6FdM

Wait until 'Detected Media' finishes then choose the smallest file (typically the 3gp, last selection).
For interviews you can deselect "Detect the best settings automatically" and set the conversion to Mono and the bitrate slider to 32 kbps

After the conversion is done you have a compact mp3 file to download ... good luck

Vangelo
4th May 2014, 02:17
Fantastic! Thanx for posting this. Certainly lots to digest.

Regards,
Vangelo

izabela
5th May 2014, 18:56
Hi Operator

Thank you so much :). Much appreciated

Operator
5th May 2014, 19:42
Hi Operator

Thank you so much :). Much appreciated

You're welcome ...

You can use http://www.clipconverter.cc/ to convert any other youtube video in the future.
It works for more than YouTube alone ... just try.

You can make it even easier than that: http://www.clipconverter.cc/addon/
install the add-on for your browser and you will be able to click to the conversion page from e.g. the YouTube page.

Nothing to do with download but I use Audacity too: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
When you load any existing audio mp3 you can:

1. Select All (or Ctrl A) and then use Effect => Normalize to bring the volume to 1 level.
2. Export your audio to Joint Stereo 32 kbps

Especially the volume of Red Ice Radio can be pulled up a little with Normalize. And after export you get compact
interview files that will fit nicely on your (micro) SD card in your phone or MP3 player.

izabela
5th May 2014, 20:10
Great thanks for all the tips. I wish I knew this earlier and not missed out on so many interesting youtubes. I listen to most audio via mp3 player, while on the way to work - on the bus. Seating all day long at work looking at a computer screen or two makes it painful to do it at home. :)

Jake
10th May 2014, 14:55
"Physicist Tom Campbell spoke about his experiences exploring different realms of consciousness. He worked with Robert Monroe in the early 1970s, helping establish Monroe's laboratory for the study of consciousness, and develop the Hemi-Sync technology, used to attain specific altered states.

Learning to have out-of-body experiences (OBEs) was the doorway that led Campbell to further explorations into non-physical realms. The non-physical realms have greater variety and fewer constraints than the physical world we are familiar with, he explained. He has made trips to the probable future, and said that humanity still exists a thousand years from now."

The above was quoted from the comments in the Youtube vid below... another astonishing interview with Tom Campbell... Incase you were intrigued by Toms comments about OBE's and Astral Projection, in the OP's vid with both Bruce and Tom,, I included this video,,, I love Toms work,,, I love Bruce' work too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43EW23L8_8

This is all required viewing,,, IMHO....
Jake.