PDA

View Full Version : Congressman takes on AIPAC and goes to prison

Maia Gabrial
1st May 2014, 15:46
I remember the news medias making this guy out to be a real scumbag. And, fool that I was, I believed the medias. But just listen to him and see what he says after almost 8 years in prison.... He still believes what he did was right.

Whose damn country is America anyway? Those treacherous politicians in DC need to be reminded that America is who they're SUPPOSED to be serving not Israel.

z_NMFXuUI94

And please remind me WHY every man, woman and child in Israel get money from us? That's our money that would best be used for Americans in this critical time in our nation.

Things like this irks me to no end!

Matt P
1st May 2014, 16:09
Whose damn country is America anyway? Those treacherous politicians in DC need to be reminded that America is who they're SUPPOSED to be serving not Israel.

And please remind me WHY every man, woman and child in Israel get money from us? That's our money that would best be used for Americans in this critical time in our nation.

Great interview Maia!
I'll take a stab at your questions, though they may be rhetorical.
Whose country is the US? Not the peoples'. The USA is a corporation. Like a corporation, there are owners. It's not the people.
Why do we pay so much money to Israel? Well, that illegal country is run by people who also own our banking system. Just like the mafia they are, they skim off the top. They skim in lots of other directions, too! Remember, none of our federal tax dollars stay in the US either. Not one penny. I, like you, would love it if our country could keep all it's money. And Congress was never supposed to be allowed to spend OUR money on any and every little project that comes down the pike. It's all unconstitutional, not that anyone defends that document anymore.
Things like this irk me too, big time! But I'm a thorn in their sides in as many ways as I can come up with! Just keep fighting the good fight. Don't be an enabler.

Matt

andrewgreen
1st May 2014, 23:37

Great interview Maia!
I'll take a stab at your questions, though they may be rhetorical.
Whose country is the US? Not the peoples'. The USA is a corporation. Like a corporation, there are owners. It's not the people.
Why do we pay so much money to Israel? Well, that illegal country is run by people who also own our banking system. Just like the mafia they are, they skim off the top. They skim in lots of other directions, too! Remember, none of our federal tax dollars stay in the US either. Not one penny. I, like you, would love it if our country could keep all it's money. And Congress was never supposed to be allowed to spend OUR money on any and every little project that comes down the pike. It's all unconstitutional, not that anyone defends that document anymore.
Things like this irk me too, big time! But I'm a thorn in their sides in as many ways as I can come up with! Just keep fighting the good fight. Don't be an enabler.

Matt
Every country is a co-operation with owners, but who are the owners?

Rocky_Shorz
2nd May 2014, 01:48
it isn't Israelis, or Palestinians...

it's the invisible enemy, much scarier that way than some crusty old buzzards...

gripreaper
2nd May 2014, 03:38
Ah, James Traficant. I posted his famous speech to congress on the Bundy thread here, James Traficant's famous speech to congress ("thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70325-Siege-at-the-Bundy-Ranch-...-Armed-invasion-of-American-land-...-by-the-US-Federal-Government.&p=826016#post826016')