PDA

View Full Version : Why ghosts don't cross over fully to the 'other side'

apokalypse
2nd May 2014, 10:16
i found a article on Ghost, too long to post it here but one most interesting part is lost ghost.

Some reasons why a spirit would get stuck

If someone died suddenly, they may have gone through such a traumatic shock that their vibration was lowered and they just ended up at a lower astral plane, confused and lost. They may not even know they have died unless they saw their body upon leaving it. In this case an “angel” or higher vibrational spirit form their spirit family would usually come to find them and offer to lead them to the crossing point.

If someone died very ill and/or was on heavy pain medications, then the slip into the astral realm would be slow and they may not know they have actually left the body. The spirit body may have had time to acclimate more to the other side that is just beyond our spectrum of sight for a while already. Most of the time there is someone there to greet them, depending on how low their vibration was due to the fears held within their emotional body.

Many stuck spirits are simply too attached to Earth life to want to leave yet. These spirits stay close to their family or even an object that they cherished like a house or a car. When a spirit realizes it is “dead” it has a choice to get help to move through the denser fields of vibration. This could actually involve on the spot counseling by a family member or angel. Some people carry a lot of guilt about the kind of life they lead, mostly derived from religious beliefs. There are even some people that did not get enough partying out of their system and like to hang around bars or parties for a while. Most spirits hang around for their own funeral unless they are an old pro at leaving the body and know that they have another job to do.

jusgeMost cases of stuck spirits are due to fear of being judged by God or facing their spirit guides or family because they are ashamed of their actions in the last lifetime. Some even get as far as having a life review but decide they are not ready to move forward and want to hang around Earth some more to think things through.
http://cosmicstarseeds.com/2014/04/27/ghostswhy-some-people-dont-cross-over-to-the-other-side/

how accurate is that? this writer/person got information through channeling...disinformation? if people pass away then should they have full potential? how can they not know or became lost soul? kind of feel sad for them, IF it's true then how can we help them to cross over?

i really miss a friend who i lost contact with able to see ghost right now, i could get more answers from her...

Snowflower
2nd May 2014, 11:11
We have a new ghost here on our mountain. It's a guy who died last June and is apparently too attached to the cabin he built 40 years ago to let go and move on. I didn't know he had died. A community member was describing the "feeling" of the ghost and both my daughter and I said (separately) "that sounds like Dave - but isn't he still alive?" I checked and found out he had died. I want to find out how to help him along on his journey.

HaulinBananas
2nd May 2014, 11:49
The information you excerpted above, from cosmicstarseeds website, essentially matches many other descriptions (I don't have personal experience, but read many books.)

This exact topic, of what happens when people die, why some stay, where others go, was discussed by author Robert Monroe in his first book Journeys Out of the Body. This book is now in audiobook form, which I am listening to. I have and read the book in paperform, but the audiobook is much better for me, and yesterday he was describing what he calls Locale 1, Locale 2, Locale 3 and his experience with a ghost of a lady who was still at "her" house, that he and his wife were renting. His experience was not from channeling but by personal experience.

It's an excellent book if you haven't already read it. What is exceptional about Robert Monroe's books is that he starts off with a very methodical observational research method. Of course, since his books are spaced about 10 years apart, you see an evolution of his evaluation of the expanded reality he explores. The second book is more adventurous and spiritual at the same time, with humor interlaced throughout (Far Journeys) and the third book is more analysis of the meaning of life, and a tying up of loose ends, with a glimpse and understanding of why we are here and what is to come (Ultimate Journey.) I hope Robert Monroe's second and third books will come out in audiobook format as well . . . it is amazing how much more I understand by simply listening to the book.

If you are interested in the topic of why ghosts don't cross to the otherside, you might enjoy Robert Monroe's books.

http://www.audible.com/pd/Nonfiction/Journeys-Out-of-the-Body-Audiobook/B00JLQ0FNQ/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1399030567&sr=1-1

seeker/reader
2nd May 2014, 12:33
i found a article on Ghost, too long to post it here but one most interesting part is lost ghost.

Some reasons why a spirit would get stuck

If someone died suddenly, they may have gone through such a traumatic shock that their vibration was lowered and they just ended up at a lower astral plane, confused and lost. They may not even know they have died unless they saw their body upon leaving it. In this case an “angel” or higher vibrational spirit form their spirit family would usually come to find them and offer to lead them to the crossing point.

If someone died very ill and/or was on heavy pain medications, then the slip into the astral realm would be slow and they may not know they have actually left the body. The spirit body may have had time to acclimate more to the other side that is just beyond our spectrum of sight for a while already. Most of the time there is someone there to greet them, depending on how low their vibration was due to the fears held within their emotional body.

Many stuck spirits are simply too attached to Earth life to want to leave yet. These spirits stay close to their family or even an object that they cherished like a house or a car. When a spirit realizes it is “dead” it has a choice to get help to move through the denser fields of vibration. This could actually involve on the spot counseling by a family member or angel. Some people carry a lot of guilt about the kind of life they lead, mostly derived from religious beliefs. There are even some people that did not get enough partying out of their system and like to hang around bars or parties for a while. Most spirits hang around for their own funeral unless they are an old pro at leaving the body and know that they have another job to do.

jusgeMost cases of stuck spirits are due to fear of being judged by God or facing their spirit guides or family because they are ashamed of their actions in the last lifetime. Some even get as far as having a life review but decide they are not ready to move forward and want to hang around Earth some more to think things through.
http://cosmicstarseeds.com/2014/04/27/ghostswhy-some-people-dont-cross-over-to-the-other-side/

how accurate is that? this writer/person got information through channeling...disinformation? if people pass away then should they have full potential? how can they not know or became lost soul? kind of feel sad for them, IF it's true then how can we help them to cross over?

i really miss a friend who i lost contact with able to see ghost right now, i could get more answers from her...

I am no expert on the subject. But I have watched a lot of haunting shows/read many accounts and what you have above seems like an accurate list of the reasons why they stick around and become "ghosts".

One reason that you did not list however is an instance where a ghost feels trapped at a location by another ghost or a negative entity. These types of ghosts usually were victims of some form of entrapment during life and they continue on with that mentality after death. They remain blind to the fact that no one has the power to keep them against their will.

I have seen this in hauntings of prisons, mental institutions, schools and even family settings where domestic violence has taken place. In these cases there is a figure of authority who has mistreated others and that relationship seems to have continued on after they all have died. The ghost perpetrator continues to feed off of the power they get by instilling fear in their ghost victims. The ghost victims allow themselves to remain in a dis-empowered state and do not move on.

In other cases where much pain and death have occurred, such as in prisons or mental institutions, the negative energy that exists at that location seems to draw/attract negative entities. These entities feed off of the fear and pain from the location and the ghosts that are tied to it. The ghosts feel overpowered and trapped by the negative entities and do not realize that they can leave.

In both cases the ghosts seem caught in the mindset of dis-empowerment that they experienced during life and they are not able to snap out of it, even after death. As you say, they are not able to realize their full potential (as free, sovereign, autonomous, aware, all-knowing beings).

Again, I am no expert. These are just my observations from the accounts I have come across.

donk
2nd May 2014, 13:23
Hi apokolypse,

This was the subject of my very first thread...my experience with crossing one over is in a link here I think:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46399-Ghosts

My understanding has changed quite a bit since then. I didn't read the whole article yet, though one reason I think some don't cross over is cuz they're not really "ghosts"...formerly human souls, but imposters...in my experience, it seems like there's a ton of phenomena that can be mistaken for it

The idea of lost souls bothers me, for sure--I'd love to be able have some comprehensible way to sense them and assist...thanks for the thread

When I first got here, I found DNA's (then old) threads very helpful

markpierre
2nd May 2014, 13:51
Not 'stuck'. Just not ready. Stuck maybe in a thought pattern that needs influence from the outside to interrupt. That's any living human anyway.

Individuals slow in transition. If you remove the term 'ghost', it's a lot easier to look at.
It's you if you get too preoccupied with the world and your worries. You'll probably be alert to that now.

Time isn't a factor. There isn't such a thing. If you wonder about someone from the 5th century still haunting a castle, it's your error if you think that's too long a time to be hanging around. It's not an eternal condition, and obviously not terminal. It isn't common relatively speaking.
Don't entertain the idea that there can't be a purpose. It could be intentional. Mistakes are more rare than ghosts.

So you have Spirit incarnate, Spirit transitioning, and Spirit in it's normal condition. That's it.
If it's attention is too fixed on the Earth, that's where it may engage. It's a choice, an act of will, so you can't really dispute it.
The article is pretty right. Traumatic exits are a typical cause.
I met a girl who'd been caught in the moment of drowning for 5 years. Just that moment, but for five years the way we view it.
Another young girl trying to revive her mother, when her father had killed them both. Kids are reasonable. When I explained what had happened,
and told her her father was simply sick, she agreed to come visit him and help him heal. Her mother was there, and wouldn't have gone without her.

Regret is another. I did have a conversation where the 'not wanting to face God' came up. But the conversation led back to regret and resentments.
The loss of a 'true love' and settling for something 'less than'. Pretty ordinary complaints. She felt angry and cheated and that she'd been unloving.
She was right. But if you know what 'unloving' is, then you must also know what loving is. She did.

One guy had been repairing the plumbing and electricity in his boarding house for years. 'Nothing ever is fixed' he said. The place had been abandoned for years. He'd gotten up from a hospital bed where he'd died of liver disease, and went home and back to work.
His issue was grief over his marriage and forsaken desires. His beautiful 'passed over' wife was there waiting for him.
No one is ever alone or without redemption.
It's important that we work on those issues while we're here. Even that idea wasn't common, not so very long ago.

I thought that article was pretty true to my experiences.
It's like not seeing what's above you when you're looking at the ground.
It isn't so much not being in a frequency that can see their guides, as not being able to acknowledge them as what they are, or comprehend that they're trying to assist.
A dead human can be pretty belligerent. Most living have that perfected, if things aren't to their liking.
If that identity isn't released, then so aren't most of it's handicaps.

They just haven't fallen into the vibe yet of what's next.

Hey Snowflower. Talk to Dave like you would anyone else. Admire his handiwork, and ask him what he's going to build next.
It isn't hard to convince someone that they've died, and (because it's pretty obvious to them) that there isn't any such thing.

seeker/reader
2nd May 2014, 13:59
Hi apokolypse,

This was the subject of my very first thread...my experience with crossing one over is in a link here I think:

My understanding has changed quite a bit since then. I didn't read the whole article yet, though one reason I think some don't cross over is cuz they're not really "ghosts"...formerly human souls, but imposters...in my experience, it seems like there's a ton of phenomena that can be mistaken for it

The idea of lost souls bothers me, for sure--I'd love to be able have some comprehensible way to sense them and assist...thanks for the thread

I haven't ventured on to your thread yet Donk. But, I do think there are some true ghosts out there. There do however seem to be some ghost impostors that are actually negative/trickster entities that take on the guise of a ghost in order to form an attachment or connection to living people at a location. That trickster entity may take on the appearance of a deceased loved one or may appear as a past occupant of a home. These entities are aware of the history of the location and/or the current people living there and will high-jack the persona of a now deceased person to gain an opening on someone living there so they can drain their energy.

In one instance I heard about, the people that were living in a house thought there were experiencing the ghost of the past home owner but instead it was a negative entity that took on the guise of the former home owner. So when the people tried to do something about it they were approaching it from the wrong angle, as they thought they were dealing with a ghost rather than a negative entity. They went down the wrong rabbit hole and had been sidetracked for the longest time before they finally figured out what was going on. They brought in a psychic and she was able to discern the facade that was being perpetrated upon them.

peterpam
2nd May 2014, 14:34
This is a hypothetical question from someone who knows nothing about ghosts. I would appreciate if anyone with an idea would respond. I watched a television show that had a psychic that was dealing with victims of crimes. It seems that everywhere she went she was "seeing" family members standing behind the person she was talking to. This did not only happen with the family of the murder victim she was working with. Anyone she interviewed had a dad, mom, uncle or someone else hanging out behind them.

Am I to believe that all these "ghosts" are choosing to hang around after death just to follow family members around? I am not talking about the murder victim ghost, I sort of get that. Why would Uncle Harry that didn't have any trauma follow his nephew around all day? I would seriously like a reply if anyone has one.

Oh, one more thing.. if spirits are hanging around as ghosts, I think many of them fear death so deeply that they are in denial of sort. They refuse to accept that they are dead due to the fear of it.

Thanks
Pam

seeker/reader
2nd May 2014, 14:36
This is a hypothetical question from someone who knows nothing about ghosts. I would appreciate if anyone with an idea would respond. I watched a television show that had a psychic that was dealing with victims of crimes. It seems that everywhere she went she was "seeing" family members standing behind the person she was talking to. This did not only happen with the family of the murder victim she was working with. Anyone she interviewed had a dad, mom, uncle or someone else hanging out behind them.

Am I to believe that all these "ghosts" are choosing to hang around after death just to follow family members around? I am not talking about the murder victim ghost, I sort of get that. Why would Uncle Harry that didn't have any trauma follow his nephew around all day? I would seriously like a reply if anyone has one.

Thanks
Pam

Maybe they are guides for the living person and not ghosts.

peterpam
2nd May 2014, 14:41

Thanks
Pam

Maybe they are guides for the living person and not ghosts.

Wonderful idea seeker/reader!!!! And thank you for your kind gesture the other day..As you can see I am a bit of a wallflower so I really appreciate you taking the time to be kind.

Hervé
2nd May 2014, 14:44
Then...

... there are the "volunteered" ones... that is, those ordered under hypnosis, drugs, pain, utter terror, etc. (whatever induced the hypnotic trance) to carry out ad eternam a certain function or action -- usually nasty stuff -- against so-&-so... beyond the grave if necessary as the saying goes.

Those are usually entrapped, sacrificial souls... you know... the Satanic kind... used to further the Satanic agenda and carry on the controller's curses/orders.

"Wells of Souls" are the results of such activities and usage:

While this so-called debate keeps going back and forth, the "controllers" keep adding captured souls to their livestocks... through their regularly scheduled wars and satanic sacrificial events; Sandy being the last on the list as it corresponded to "Halloween" which is the second in importance with respect to sacrificial rituals.

Here is an example of how these souls are used on this lovely planet:

With respect to these sacrificial rituals and what is achieved through them, here is a little known usage in order to control Earth's energy grid:

Then in December, in Dooney's chat, we were systematically boosting all the occult banking families. We were working up the Rothschilds, and a power base they have in Paris. I think on Nancy's intuitive prompting, we all soon realized the Rothschilds were using the Obelisks in Paris to transmit and collect energy. Then we started realizing the obelisks were over corrupted earth vortices, with trapped guardians. We spent some time addressing the grief energy over Diana's murder that was being collected and used against humanity. We were finding wells of souls under them also. A well of souls is a deep pit of trapped, grief shattered souls whose energy is being controlled and used like a generator by the sickos of the world. We had a rollicking time.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/fhb_photos/oslo_sa_740x334.jpg
Vigeland Park in Oslo

From: http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?download=4153&t=1596

Right in everybody's face!

Here is another one :

Steve:

[...]

I have people with psoriasis. We go back in the past and they’ve been burnt at the stake. Skin’s dripping off their body. The last trauma was remembering their skin boiling, dripping off their body. Whatever trauma took place around death will still be online. Any trauma that took place around the death has never been cleared. It will just activate itself in this life. And once it does, it’s activated as if it happened yesterday, you’re back online again with the same trauma, until that trauma has been cleared.

Look, let’s go back. Let’s go back to the Inquisition. Why in the Inquisition did they torture you before they kill you? Because they’re going to kill you anyway? They did it to get you to submit. That gives them access to the soul in the future.

Miranda: THAT is SO key. I mean everything goes back to trauma. Now we understand, on a much deeper level, why trauma has been used so much for all of this stuff. It’s not just to be mean, it’s not just because they’re evil, it’s because they know that gives them access not only in this lifetime, but when you come around for another lifetime, you’re already theirs on a certain level. They know what the power of trauma.

Steve: Yes. And they’re called the born‐rights. They have the born‐rights to your vehicle.

[...]

Interview with Steve Richards:

Download MP3 Audio Dreamtime Healing: Ancient Aboriginal Modalities with Steve Richards-Part 1 (http://www.divshare.com/direct/18152999-ed7.mp3)(right click, "Save as")
Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 1-PDF (http://www.divshare.com/direct/18378351-441.pdf) (right click, "Save as")

Download MP3 Audio Dreamtime Healing: Ancient Aboriginal Modalities with Steve Richards-Part 2 (http://www.divshare.com/direct/18153032-794.mp3)(right click, "Save as")
Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 2-PDF (http://www.divshare.com/direct/18378353-77a.pdf) (right click, "Save as")

These are not your accidental run-of-the-mill confused ghosts lost on their way... these are intended to be "eternal" ghosts and their energy is collected and broadcasted along earth's own power lines.

markpierre
2nd May 2014, 14:50

Oh, one more thing.. if spirits are hanging around as ghosts, I think many of them fear death so deeply that they are in denial of sort. They refuse to accept that they are dead due to the fear of it.

Thanks
Pam

Your family members who've departed hang around you. They're not ghosts. But don't imagine they're not on about their own business as well.

apokalypse
2nd May 2014, 15:00
is there higher beings to help us and the lost soul? manipulate on soul level is not on and unacceptable...i have heard stories about the moon is a device to keep human reincarnate and/or create false NDE/OBE experience.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd May 2014, 15:45
We have a new ghost here on our mountain. It's a guy who died last June and is apparently too attached to the cabin he built 40 years ago to let go and move on. I didn't know he had died. A community member was describing the "feeling" of the ghost and both my daughter and I said (separately) "that sounds like Dave - but isn't he still alive?" I checked and found out he had died. I want to find out how to help him along on his journey.

That sounds like a sad/interesting situation.

Have you been able to locate his cabin?
It might be nice to do some ritual there, some nice-smelling stuff, some good music and some light.
Maybe spend a few nights in the area, establish your energy there. Cook some food, build a fire.

He might accept your presence either as the new ownership or much-needed guidance -- with luck will find this to be calming,
and might not feel as desperate to make his presence known to others.
He needs to be confronted with the actuality of his passing.

As interesting as it is to see ghosts, I suspect that you would rather Dave rested.

You could try making him something, like a shadowbox or other collection of positive memories,
and dedicate it to him with a ritual, and then move it away from the area.

I am not sure what to do -- I've never encountered a "younger" ghost with a clear identity outside of dreams.

p.s. after the Whitman Mission massacre, the Cayuse women sang a song to placate the spirits.

At dawn the next morning, a cluster of Cayuse women on the hill east of the mission chanted a death song -- the same song that Stickas' two wives had sung the night before the massacre.

p.s. not sure if my dad has crossed over or if his communications are more "quantum" -- he passed in 2007 and I've seen him twice in premonitory dreams.

donk
2nd May 2014, 16:21
I just had a thought: not sure if any of y’all followed my adventures with the shadow dude in my house…he manifested most often as a farmer (the land we lived on was farm land back in the day) due to the appearance of “farmer hat” and overalls some people who saw said…the other most common (more than one person saw) was swirly smokey fog of entities that reminded them of the little dudes that carried people away in the movie Ghost with Demi Moore.

Anyways, dealing with him, the manifestation really seemed more like abduction as time went on. It’s hard to describe why, I guess I will have to go back and revisit old posts, but it was just so personal…a definite connection between the entity and Ness (my sensitive gf), that made me question the “ghostiness” of it.

But it seems to definitely be tied to that space. Since we moved, she had no problems. I look forward to talking about this with her, but it is too soon, I learned not to push….you see, when we decided to make the move—I wondered what would happen, as last time we even considered it, she had all kinds of harassment from the dude, including being shoved in a closet.

Well this time, we were even more serious about it, we had to get out because we could no longer afford it (the McMansion in the exurbs, we moved to a nice home in the suburb I grew up in). I hestitated to even talk about the move in the house, let alone the “supernatural” reaction (I’ve found certain ones, including “ours”, got more active when spoken about). And didn’t mention it during the process, which abruptly went from a gradual “we have a month let’s take our time” to, “alright—we’re going to the new house tomorrow”…for various reasons, one of which was unspoken until later.

Well it’s still unspoken, but just her reaction and non-speaking was enough for me to understand why I had ALL of the packing and loading duties. In fact, she refused to go back. I can’t wait to eventually hear about what transpired, but unfortunately she’s too freaked out to talk about it now and I learned not to push.

Anyway, like I was saying before, this dude has a personal connection to Ness. Which is not surprising, she sees dead people everywhere, they are drawn to her, there’s just something about her. The way it manifested in ways that seem to follow my stream of thought (and studies—most of which was occurring in the Horus-Ra thread, where you may be able to find a good amount of my recounting our adventures over the last two years or so), it was like this entity had a low level of telepathy or super-high level of intuition/reading me.

It was just like it was trying to overwhelm me with information to distract from the reality of what it was. And all of that could have been me. But there was also ghosts. A typical family she’d describe….and she sometimes would be SURE those family ones WERE ghosts, and WERE separate from the negative shadow dude, and other times where she would think it was all part of the same phenomon.

SHEEW…sorry to be so long winded, all that is set up for this thought: I started feeling like it was all mind control. It seemed like gang-stalking at a certain point, it made me feel like at least the shadow dude was a technology.

So before I ramble off on another tangent, what do y’all think of that thought? Could some force that desires to control/target an individual (I know, I know, why Ness/me??) have a tech that can manipulate the entities/spirits/ghosts/whatever energy to that level/extent?

I mean, I believe that mind control tech is good enough that a human can remotely implant in another human the image/experience of a ghost…but what I am asking, do think it is possible (if you assume ghosts exist) for a ghost to be mind controlled or susceptible to a manipulative technology?

seeker/reader
2nd May 2014, 17:48
I just had a thought: not sure if any of y’all followed my adventures with the shadow dude in my house…he manifested most often as a farmer (the land we lived on was farm land back in the day) due to the appearance of “farmer hat” and overalls some people who saw said…the other most common (more than one person saw) was swirly smokey fog of entities that reminded them of the little dudes that carried people away in the movie Ghost with Demi Moore.

Anyways, dealing with him, the manifestation really seemed more like abduction as time went on. It’s hard to describe why, I guess I will have to go back and revisit old posts, but it was just so personal…a definite connection between the entity and Ness (my sensitive gf), that made me question the “ghostiness” of it.

But it seems to definitely be tied to that space. Since we moved, she had no problems. I look forward to talking about this with her, but it is too soon, I learned not to push….you see, when we decided to make the move—I wondered what would happen, as last time we even considered it, she had all kinds of harassment from the dude, including being shoved in a closet.

Well this time, we were even more serious about it, we had to get out because we could no longer afford it (the McMansion in the exurbs, we moved to a nice home in the suburb I grew up in). I hestitated to even talk about the move in the house, let alone the “supernatural” reaction (I’ve found certain ones, including “ours”, got more active when spoken about). And didn’t mention it during the process, which abruptly went from a gradual “we have a month let’s take our time” to, “alright—we’re going to the new house tomorrow”…for various reasons, one of which was unspoken until later.

Well it’s still unspoken, but just her reaction and non-speaking was enough for me to understand why I had ALL of the packing and loading duties. In fact, she refused to go back. I can’t wait to eventually hear about what transpired, but unfortunately she’s too freaked out to talk about it now and I learned not to push.

Anyway, like I was saying before, this dude has a personal connection to Ness. Which is not surprising, she sees dead people everywhere, they are drawn to her, there’s just something about her. The way it manifested in ways that seem to follow my stream of thought (and studies—most of which was occurring in the Horus-Ra thread, where you may be able to find a good amount of my recounting our adventures over the last two years or so), it was like this entity had a low level of telepathy or super-high level of intuition/reading me.

It was just like it was trying to overwhelm me with information to distract from the reality of what it was. And all of that could have been me. But there was also ghosts. A typical family she’d describe….and she sometimes would be SURE those family ones WERE ghosts, and WERE separate from the negative shadow dude, and other times where she would think it was all part of the same phenomon.

SHEEW…sorry to be so long winded, all that is set up for this thought: I started feeling like it was all mind control. It seemed like gang-stalking at a certain point, it made me feel like at least the shadow dude was a technology.

So before I ramble off on another tangent, what do y’all think of that thought? Could some force that desires to control/target an individual (I know, I know, why Ness/me??) have a tech that can manipulate the entities/spirits/ghosts/whatever energy to that level/extent?

I mean, I believe that mind control tech is good enough that a human can remotely implant in another human the image/experience of a ghost…but what I am asking, do think it is possible (if you assume ghosts exist) for a ghost to be mind controlled or susceptible to a manipulative technology?

Just read your first two threads regarding that house you once lived in. Wow. That sounds like quite the experience that you lived through. Maybe that property had a portal on it, definitely sound like you had multiple types of activity. Some sound like ghosts while others sounded like negative entities that were trying to manipulate both the living and the ghosts that were on that property.

Humans manipulate other humans based on a false hierarchical paradigm so I am not surprised that negative entities or ghosts use the same tactics on other ghosts who still think a (false) paradigm is in place. They use our beliefs against us while living and deceased.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some other dimensional beings that fully understand how their other realm works and use their knowledge (or maybe even a form of tech) in order to manipulate newbie ghosts who still operate in the mindset of a hierarchical paradigm. They fear those who are "higher up" and allow themselves to be used.

Glad to hear you left the place and you no longer have to deal with it. I have heard instances where negative entities that were originally attached to a parcel of land had later attached themselves to people and followed them after they moved.

Jack made some good comments on your thread here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46399-Ghosts&p=509650&viewfull=1#post509650

JRS
2nd May 2014, 21:17
Hi Snowflower and others interested, The Monroe Institute has a program called "Lifelines" that deals with the subject you want to find out about (helping Dave). Go to the Monroe Institute website at http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/cat/6-day-residential-programs and check out the Lifelines program. I've not attended this myself but I know someone who did and he is amazing.

xeon
3rd May 2014, 02:36
Hi apokolypse,

About the imposter part, I totally agree and I think the vast majority of people do not grasp that the spiritual world is chock full of negative entities that seek to deceive, manipulate and harm human beings and their number is legion.

I dealt with the death of a loved one many years ago and came to this conclusion after very extensive research. I've read of a case of a man who lost his son and couldn't accept it. He went to see mediums who initially did channel an entity that gave a lot of proof as being his son and behaved in the same way. Initially.

But after a while, this "son" started to manipulate the grieving father. My memory is sketchy on what happened next, except that the father commited suicide in the end after being taken on a continuous mental trip that is best not described.

Personally, I call these entities demons, who take on the form of deceased people, and whose agenda is to manipulate and deceive. Possesion is perhaps the most hardcore form of manipulation. I know this goes against the grain, since we have all been programmed from a young age to assume ghosts are dead people, but in this time of awakening, my advice to people is to assume nothing.

Snowflower
3rd May 2014, 02:44
Thanks for the link, JRS, the site looks interesting.

Yes, Tesla, we own the cabin now and it is currently unoccupied. We've been doing repairs on it this winter. The primary carpenter hasn't been disturbed by the obvious signs (footsteps in the loft, etc.) just wondering about how to help Dave along his journey. But, I don't see putting someone in to live there under present conditions.

huyi82
8th May 2014, 13:04
Can anyone explain the soul being trapped in a mirror? I've read stories about it and there is even a film about a soul being trapped in a mirror (withcboard 3) it seems that if a person is dying and is near a mirror, as soon as the soul leaves the body the soul gets trapped into a mirror and can not get out, very creepy, what are mirrors? Are they portals to where? Other dimensions? Who knows.

Zaya
8th May 2014, 13:42
Huyi82, I have done zero research on mirrors and ghosts, so I am entirely speculating here, but:

I don't think there is anything particular about mirrors that attract spirits or anything like that. I think it all has to do with the very last attachment that spirit thought of, and it is possible that spirits could be unwilling to leave a mirror because they were attached to their self image in some way? I do not think that the souls "get trapped" persay in anything other than their own earthly attachments.

Heartsong
8th May 2014, 23:08
Please let me know if this is an inappropriate question. It's about my father who died of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. He died slowly, had been depressed a lot of his life.
He appeared to me in a dream. I and 2-3 others I didn't know were told to wait outside a fence gait until we were called. At the given time we went through the gait and seated at a table in a courtyard - the scene was like a outdoor restaurant with several tables and chatting groups of people. Soon from another gait my father was brought in assisted by an mail attendant dressed in white like a hospital orderly. Dad sat with us an I could feel his presence and his nearness. He never said anything. I received no communication. Soon the orderly came and escorted him away. I was so pleased to be with him even a short time but I had the feeling he was still sick and depressed.
Can someone shed some light on this?

donk
8th May 2014, 23:16
I wish I could (help, that is--or speak intellegently about the dimension through the looking glass...).

I can tell you this: I don't think your question was close to inappropriate, and I appreciate you sharing your story.