PDA

View Full Version : 22 Amazing Places that are Hard to Believe Actually Exist

bogeyman
3rd May 2014, 10:55
Really nice pictures here

http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/22-amazing-places-hard-believe-actually-exist/

joeecho
3rd May 2014, 12:30
:whoo: WOW! These pictures sure did wake up my visual sense first thing this morning! Like coffee for the eyes!

I know what the experience is like to view these pictures for the first time. Makes me wonder what the experience would be like to actually be IN these places for the first time.

I would be curious to know if anyone visiting this thread has been to any of these places and what their experience was like.

ghostrider
3rd May 2014, 13:17
those pictures look like they were taken on an alien world ... full of beauty , mind blowing ... everyone should take the time to view those wonderful photographs ... I mean WOW ... holy smokes batman ...

Lifebringer
3rd May 2014, 13:22
Absolutely beautiful, especially the "Tunnel of LOVE in Ukraine, I hope they can settle this and not destroy the natural tree tunnel that a train rides through or did at one time.
I just love how I get to see the world now, after a life of not seeing anything but a card to "punch in" for work. Before they left for cheaper and unregulated labor and parts assembly in other countries. I used to have to repair the light bulbs returned from the new manufacturer in our company that left for Mexico, and they strung me along as a student for two years, only calling me back when the assemblers there messed up shipments.

Ahhh...the days of hopeful dreams of making it through life and actually making it through sane. I've watched so many become mentally ill from the strain of trying to either deny what they were seeing as they grew up, or hopeful that they would "one day make a difference, when their parents would be leaders, and the world of LOVE for all could happen around the world. I know a little girl(perhaps a star child) that can hack into turn her internet on w/out pay, at 9, but I don't encourage it, because of the bending of the law, and I think someone just showed her how to access net, w/out pay. Perhaps her pc has one of the nsa/programs that never turn off and she's found the link?

I'm asking my guide to help us, help them to have that type of beautiful world again for their depressed and medicated minds to not be so stressful while learning. There should be on the job teaching to actually allow students to see, learn and ask questions of the process. Rememberance on a test, is much better than programming. A picture speaks a thousand words, but a life in life of learning if never forgotten, when the intent is to prepare them to be stewards of this planet and never let the destructive intent mind come into progress in their world. WE don't know when our mission is complete, and after witnessing and going through so much, I imagine I probably said or planned to vacate the premises. I saw a premonition of my self in a accident on the passenger side of a car. Coming right at me about a year or 18 months ago. Husband has lower vibrational ego and is defending the breaking of vows, for his ego not to recognize, he simply can't handle the bills right. Problem is, yesterday he got in his truck w/2 other passengers and peeled out on a very quiet middle class grandparent street in our community, because I found he hadn't paid the bills since January 2014. Happy new Year and Anniversary? Huh...

I sure hope we can teach them all they need to learn and don't make them conform to our idea of how their choices in life should be. That is truly free to be. As long as we teach them how to resolve issues of conflicts without war, or being hoodwinked into sending their children in a LIE/Murder/CorpWar, they will be great stewards. Their hearts so bright and its all around the world these little lights. We've got to let them shine.

Our world to shine and be a beacon, worthy in the presence of our Creator/Son/and Spirit.

Vermin of yester year must be arrested from power positions and plotting our doom for power at every corner we turn.

rgray222
3rd May 2014, 13:33
Really nice pictures here

http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/22-amazing-places-hard-believe-actually-exist/

Hi bogeyman
I appreciate you posting this list of photos and places but I would like to set the record straight. This is a list and a post that I assembled and published back on September 29, 2013. I have spent most of my life living and working around the world. One day I wanted to find a list of interesting places that not many people had seen or heard of, I thought that it would be fairly easy to start an Internet search to check some places out. I was extremely disappointed with what was available on the internet. I checked out every major travel site and every major publication that I could find, from Time Magazine to Forbes. I scoured every search engine and every major website that had anything to do with travel. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. It took a few months to assemble what I considered a very interesting and list of quality places. After I exhausted my search I decided to put my own list together and publish it on my website.

Over the years many people have ripped off posts that I have written without linking back to my original post or website. I has never bothered me too much, as a matter of fact I secretly considered it flattering.

Now along comes this post that you have published and it has been picked up by many many websites and many mainstream publications. I am only aware of of about five sites that linked back to the original post. To my knowledge this particular post has received 5-7 million views and probably many more. I don't know if people refuse to give a source because it comes from a UFO site or if they just want to make it appear that it is their own work.

My site does not have any advertising nor does it ask for donations, it is simply a labor of love to get info out to the public on the topic of UFOs. I don't measure the sites success in financial terms only in the number of visitors it gets daily, monthly and annually. So it is extremely frustrating when I see that one of my post is going viral on another website.

So I have decided to step in when I see one of my original post going viral without linking back to the source.

You will see that most other sites add one or two different pictures, some may drop or add a destination but there is little doubt about the original source.

My apologies for the long winded explanation.

Here is a link to the original post. (http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2013/09/25-most-beautiful-place-top-10-list.html)

Richard

sirdipswitch
3rd May 2014, 14:04
Google Earth, is my favorite place to go explore the world. Just go to anyplace, and start clickin on all those pictures that local residents and tourists post, and it will open up a whole new world of exploration for you. yep.

bogeyman
3rd May 2014, 14:37
I wonder if they have been digitally enhanced? I have seen wonderful pictures beneath the earth also, under water, under mountains and even under the ice!

joeecho
3rd May 2014, 18:58
I wonder if they have been digitally enhanced? I have seen wonderful pictures beneath the earth also, under water, under mountains and even under the ice!

How would that be done? Make the 0's and 1's BIGGER? :p

Matrix, it's in the head and the head is it.

Still.......it be stimulating! :dance3:

Gil Carlson
3rd May 2014, 20:53
Dulce Alien Underground Base!

Although some folks still might not believe it really exists, take a look at some of the photos if you dare!

blue-planet-project.com Secrets-of-Dulce-Base

joeecho
3rd May 2014, 21:22

Although some folks still might not believe it really exists, take a look at some of the photos if you dare!

http://www.blue-planet-project.com/Secrets-of-Dulce-Base.htmlhttp://www.blue-planet-project.com/Secrets-of-Dulce-Base.html

Oh, no!

Not a commercial break! Where is the remote, damn it!

:popcorn: :p

SPIRIT WOLF
3rd May 2014, 21:28

http://www.blue-planet-project.com/Secrets-of-Dulce-Base.htmlhttp://www.blue-planet-project.com/Secrets-of-Dulce-Base.html

YES its still under debate, simply because lots of people talk about it does not prove its there, with all due respects to the late Phil Schneider he also does not give verifiable proof and evidence of the base. Once something goes into Ufology's mythology it appears to everyone as full evidence of its reality. People talking about it globally over the years simply further embeds the idea into peoples minds and therefore accept it as a fact.

joeecho
3rd May 2014, 22:41
It's one thing to share information and experiences, it's another thing entirely when you're promoting a website that is primarily dedicated to selling book IMO.