PDA

View Full Version : Sign of the Goat

jamarchitect
4th May 2014, 23:21
If someone keeps making the sign of the goat, and many times pointing it at you, are they confessing their allegiance to the dark side, or calling you the dark side?

Here it link to it incase you don't know what it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns

I really get the feeling that it is them proclaiming allegiance to the dark side, and not a matter of name calling. But I'm curious about everyone else's experiences and opinions.

joeecho
5th May 2014, 05:27
Could be they are just mimicking what they see from TV/ Movies/ Music Videos/ Peers.

Maybe they are aware that signs like this upset you.

Are they just trying to get your goat? (no pun intended)

Don't let them.

Peace Be With You.

Nasu
5th May 2014, 06:47
In the med and north Africa it is known as the sign of the evil eye. People do it all the time, all throughout the day, much like an Englishman will touch wood. It is done like the followers of the prophet use the phrase inshallah at the end of any statement, to seal it, to give it luck, to make it work out, if god wills it.. So doing the evil eye, so to speak, is done by everyone, good and bad, pius and heathen, old and young, male and female, it means for good fortune, like crossing your fingers when you wished for something as a child. In their context, it's meaning is pure and used universally to mean good fortune, two hands doing it doubles the luck!

Now what the ladies and gentlemen in the dark robes use the symbol for I leave to others who know of these things. But in my experience, for millions of south eastern European people, this week, it will mean for good luck, good fortune and the best of outcomes.. I hope this helps... N

Ps. Best way I can describe it is as a thwart to a jinks, it thwarts evil, so they beleave.

Pps. It's the same reasoning behind putting eyes on the front of fishing boats in those parts, the evil eye, or the eye of Horus, they beleave, will protect the boat from harm.

Ppps. In the States it means "Rock On" lol

jamarchitect
5th May 2014, 20:26
It's interesting that you said everyone does it. Michael Tsarion, in his study on hand gestures, the tube torus, and forming the hebrew alphabet, makes the point that hand gestures do in fact contain specific energy signatures. More later.

Agape
5th May 2014, 20:57
I wonder if you are familiar with the meaning of mudras ( gestures ) if you've studied at Naropa institute, this one is possibly known to me as the 'Evil Subjugating Gesture'

and is found in many various depictions of Wrathful Deities, Buddhas subjugating demons , obstacles, ignorance ..

http://www.himalayanart.org/search/set.cfm?setID=2306
http://www.buddhas-online.com/mudras.html

You can find more about it in the links above . However I'm aware of its profane use and misuse on lower grades of society so it using this like any other gesture, associated with ignorance is unwarranted .

Cardillac
5th May 2014, 22:16
according to my own personal experience (forget the goat for now) ca. 6 months ago there were huge advertising posters posted between tracks at the Freiburg, Germany (my area) central train station by the German cell-phone company Vodaphone showing a rainbow-colored, melting popsicle in the form of the hand-sign of Satan- I kid you not-

but amazingly enough (or not) these posters just disappeared about a week later...

but speaking of goats (how does one spell Baphomet?): has it not yet occurred to anyone that George Bush was listening to a child reading a story about a pet goat at the exact time the WTC was attacked (well, compromised)- obviously a coincidence...

Larry

Milneman
5th May 2014, 22:22
I prefer the sign of the angry chicken. About the same meaning in my estimation. ;) See picture to the left of this post for example.

PurpleLama
5th May 2014, 22:50
I prefer the sign of the angry chicken. About the same meaning in my estimation. ;) See picture to the left of this post for example.

I dunno, the unseen cat about to eat an angry chicken (see left) is pretty good, too.

jamarchitect
5th May 2014, 22:56
according to my own personal experience (forget the goat for now) ca. 6 months ago there were huge advertising posters posted between tracks at the Freiburg, Germany (my area) central train station by the German cell-phone company Vodaphone showing a rainbow-colored, melting popsicle in the form of the hand-sign of Satan- I kid you not-

but amazingly enough (or not) these posters just disappeared about a week later...

but speaking of goats (how does one spell Baphomet?): has it not yet occurred to anyone that George Bush was listening to a child reading a story about a pet goat at the exact time the WTC was attacked (well, compromised)- obviously a coincidence...

Larry

I didn't know that about Bush. I remember Spirit telling me, just before we moved from Canada to Georgia, that the man on the TV was Satan. I look up and it was Bush-filthy-puss-bag Senior.

Concerning the popsicle handsign posters, it simply doesn't take much time to infect a number of people. Throw the posters up for a week, using beautiful colors people subconsciously associate with God (the rainbow), then tear them down just as fast. In a week, tens of thousands of people, enduring themselves to the colors, have allowed that image and it's geometric construction, to sink into their subconscious minds. It's like a trojan horse or virus, once it's in it opens the door to similar vibrations that no longer need conscious permission to enter a person's immediate energy-field, their minds even.

jamarchitect
5th May 2014, 23:03
Hi Agape, thanks for the post. In 1999 Naropa institute was federally accredited as Naropa University.

I do know about Mudra's, but I didn't study them in-depth. It's interesting to know that Buddha used this to suppress demons, but like I said I really don't know much about it. I didn't study Buddha in-depth while I was at Naropa. I studied Visual Art and Writing and Poetics. (I was in the Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics, and in the art department under Robert Spellman and Joan Anderson. 1996 - 2000.)

I can say that the spirit and energy with which this sign is being used has nothing to do with a Bodhisattva or anything even close.

Agape
5th May 2014, 23:34
Hi Agape, thanks for the post. In 1999 Naropa institute was federally accredited as Naropa University.

I do know about Mudra's, but I didn't study them in-depth. It's interesting to know that Buddha used this to suppress demons, but like I said I really don't know much about it. I didn't study Buddha in-depth while I was at Naropa. I studied Visual Art and Writing and Poetics. (I was in the Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics, and in the art department under Robert Spellman and Joan Anderson. 1996 - 2000.)

I can say that the spirit and energy with which this sign is being used has nothing to do with a Bodhisattva or anything even close.

Western mysticism including those well known masonic lodges of 13th century onwards incorporated and preserved many gnostic teachings collected by them , from all over the times and ancient cultures .
So also does iconography of Eastern religions , Hindu , Buddhist , Jain and so n so forth resemble their Egyptian predecessors and contemporary counterparts, it's a fact rather than a fiction that information merges between times and cultures .

The knowledge of these mudras has specific relation to the net and functions of 'nadis' and 'pranas' , energetic pathways and energies circling in organism that are not unlike modern illustration of neural system .
The knowledge was used by some old cultures for treatments like acupuncture and acupressure, as well as various forms of 'yoga' , where the primal objective is unification of mind with energy and thus controlling all from your nerves, blood circulation, muscle tone , thoughts and emotions, health and so forth .. by extending such a control 'outwards' they could be equally used to gain control over other peoples disorders .. depending on the proficiency of the 'energy holder' , of course.

Unfortunately yes, knowledge is just a lump of dirt in hands of ignorant.

:yo:

jamarchitect
5th May 2014, 23:55
Thanks for that reminder Agape.

If you trace the Egyptians back you arrive at the Sumerians. However, history does go farther back than that, and you're right, the passage of time does absorb and pass on cultures in one form or the other. Unfortunately, a weapon can be used to get food, or kill someone. And so, it goes with the Mudras and the energetic intention of the person piddling around with them.

Also Agape, I've moved on from somatic awareness, having come to an experiential understanding that I am not my body - regardless of the information coded into it.

jamarchitect
6th May 2014, 16:49
I figured it out. They're now trying to anchor the hand sign by trying to get me to do it.