PDA

View Full Version : Do THEY own the night?

Ray
6th May 2014, 14:06
It has been suggested by a particular dead researcher that synchronicity, chance occurrence and deja vu (among other 'super'natural events) can and may very well be orchestrated by an organized enemy of humanity.

Not six hours after my introductory post, one which was intended to shed light on the depth of our enslavement, a beautiful friend was taken from us violently and suddenly.

Chika, a 6 year old Akita, an instant and unconditional friend to all human kind was struck and killed by a car this morning. We all mourn her deeply for her heart was truly innocent. An accident by any definition - or was it?

I believe (and I do not use the word lightly!) that the idea of good and evil originating from the same source is fundamentally insane. If such a force is so petty as to murder such a healthy friend and protector in response to my tiny effort then it should be warned. It will now face the full might of my fury!

I believe it deserves yours as well. Please help me say goodbye to Chika. If she's not in heaven I want to go wherever she went.

Becky
6th May 2014, 14:18
Oh that's so sad, Ray, I am so sorry :-(
I have 2 dogs and I know how special they are.
Becky xx

Carmody
6th May 2014, 15:08
Life is about balance, in some ways. A slight positive motion over a system that is largely in balance. The fundamental of emergence of energy in this quantum space/dimension. It is thus the underlying building brick of whole and minutiae, and all in-between... in expression.

Astrology, oddly enough, when viewed in the detail that allows it to be understood, can show a form of it, in it's probability function, in time.

When you have an event of powerful understanding in self or life, an accompanying event that is of near balance in reflection, can occur at near the same time. Negative and positive in reflection of one another, together they track and travel the moment of event, but with that slight positive outcome.

DeDukshyn
6th May 2014, 15:16
Sorry for your loss Ray, its times like these that make us question many things, and this is a good process.

sirdipswitch
6th May 2014, 15:18
Sad for your loss Ray, I know what it's like, as I've lost a bunch over the years.

As for Source producing both good and evil, yes. Everything, comes from Source. However It is not a vengefull god, It doesn't care, it just "allows" us to do as we will, (that's the free will part.) while loving us Unconditionally. However that is not also, to say that there isn't some other Evil, mean or nasty entity, that won't take something from us. You just never know who yer fightin. But it ain't Source. Could have been one of those "enemies of humanity" of which you speak. But I like to think of it as just plain old accident, to make life simpler.

I remember a few times in the past, when I would have to finish the job, when one would get ran over and crippled beyond repair. It was not untill later years, that I discovered that Big Brother, and Father, just couldn't bring themselve to do it, and I was always the one that had to "toughen" up, and put them down. Sure made me come to terms with Death, at an earlly age. I had to shoot my first Cat, at the ripe old age of 8. yep. Cried all the way home, carrying my 22, and my dead cat, so I could bury it. Yah I had to do it all.

spiritguide
6th May 2014, 15:32
The lesson imparted to you by Chika of unconditional love will, in it's own way, be with you forever. Rejoice in the understanding that her spirit will guard you on your journey. She asks for nothing but love of you in remembrance.

Peace be with you!

Sidney
6th May 2014, 15:41
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. May Chika reside by your side eternally.

Mercedes
6th May 2014, 16:38
Sorry for your loss. Remember Chika in all her good moments and all the love she gave, it is so hard to give up on their presence. But she is now in spirit and so she will no longer feel the constraints of this dimension. You were lucky to have her.

donk
6th May 2014, 17:21
I'm sorry for your loss. It happened right when we'd have been celebrating Summit's tenth birthday. It is really hard, I am thinking about you--Chika is beautiful, I feel I can see some Sum in her...not the meatbag she lost (which is gorgeous), but the heart that shines through just in the photo

Curt
6th May 2014, 17:32
Sorry for your loss, Ray. Hang in there.

Here's a piece of music to help you through.

Nl9WMIPzd6w

Axman
6th May 2014, 17:32
Sorry Brother.

The Axman

Akasha
6th May 2014, 17:36
So incredibly sorry to hear that shocking news, Ray. As someone who has also been sharing their life with a canine for some time now I can only say I would not be able to show the reserve that you just have.

All love and strength to you.

Star Tsar
6th May 2014, 19:04
Ray sorry for your loss.
But don't you know? All dogs go to heaven!!
I believe they do own the night as we are stumbling round blind!

avid
6th May 2014, 19:56
Bless you - we are all awaiting the inevitable 'pet' scenarios, mine at the moment is 14 year old cat diagnostic tomorrow - 'Atom the fatum' is now a teeny chap - from 5.3kg to now 3.65kg. I have to face facts tomorrow afternoon. He's 14 - had a daft life - but it's sooo hard letting go. I stuff him full of steamed fish, all organic 'cat-fud' if possible, but I do know that his lickle life will be taken from me soon... but NOT without a desperate fight to keep him here without pain or suffering. We are all pet-lovers and carers to the end - sorry for your lossl lots of love and pozzi-vibes xxx

Tesla_WTC_Solution
6th May 2014, 20:12
I've lost pets to cars and am so sorry this happened to you.
My dad made us kids "choose" one dog from the litter and disposed of the rest (boom).

then the very next day, Ray, she got ran over.
My beautiful, yellow and white, blue eyed baby.

Gone in an instant. I barely even remember looking at the body.
Was so lost in the moment, incomprehension, rage at my dad.

I am so sorry this happened to you after joining PA.

Be strong.

avid
6th May 2014, 20:29
Good grief - how horrendous is that!! Farm life was hard - but not inhumane. You've had a hard life Tesla xxx

Milneman
6th May 2014, 21:16
Ray,

Firstly, welcome to Avalon. Secondly, praying for you.

In the last year, I've lost a very dear Aunt and recently, an Uncle (parkinson's, lower case intentional). My aunt just...went. And now I'm seeing my own father begin his journey from the last room. His hips are starting to go. We're making plans to look for a single-level dwelling so he won't have to worry about stairs, but in my heart of hearts I know this is the start of his trip. It's frightening to me, even though I know what to expect and what will come, because some part of me has a hard time conceptualizing mortality.

However, having said that, I have an understanding from experience that it's like waking up. Sometimes we wake up with a jolt, unexpected, and sometimes we know exactly when we're going to wake up. The more straight our minds are, the easier waking up will be. Take it from me: when you look at how complicated the human condition is made by human beings themselves, and the general mess most people make of their lives and minds by misdirected and unproductive projects, and hold that in comparison to how simple Chika's was, and by simple I mean that as the way most people should think but don't, it's an easy step to see how easily she woke up, walked away from her body, and into something wonderful.

It's difficult to know if this was synchronicity or if it was just pure chance. I know my Aunt and Uncle were linked. My Aunt had to go first to help my Uncle and they will in turn help my Dad. We don't choose our guardians, they choose us. So its entirely possible Chika was chosen, maybe for you, maybe for someone else.

It doesn't diminish the pain, and it shouldn't.

Zaya
6th May 2014, 22:34
I am so sorry, Ray. My heart is broken for you right now. Animals are such beautiful friends that really do light up our lives with love. I know that right now there is not much comforting that I can say to you, so I will only say that your beautiful friend was lucky to have you and you, her.

I will be thinking of you both and hope you will be able to heal quickly.

Bluegrass
6th May 2014, 22:43
It has been suggested by a particular dead researcher that synchronicity, chance occurrence and deja vu (among other 'super'natural events) can and may very well be orchestrated by an organized enemy of humanity.

Not six hours after my introductory post, one which was intended to shed light on the depth of our enslavement, a beautiful friend was taken from us violently and suddenly.

Chika, a 6 year old Akita, an instant and unconditional friend to all human kind was struck and killed by a car this morning. We all mourn her deeply for her heart was truly innocent. An accident by any definition - or was it?

I believe (and I do not use the word lightly!) that the idea of good and evil originating from the same source is fundamentally insane. If such a force is so petty as to murder such a healthy friend and protector in response to my tiny effort then it should be warned. It will now face the full might of my fury!

I believe it deserves yours as well. Please help me say goodbye to Chika. If she's not in heaven I want to go wherever she went.

Dear Ray, many angels are conforting Chika now, for he is feeling just the same sorrow as you are ...

A beloved pet once let me know -confirmed- there is a place we call 'Heaven' and that we will meet again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GurFKhK34U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQvYh_3Atw

After grieving her for many days, I came across this clip, and it really conforted me, I closed my eyes, holding my tears, then look out of the window, and behold .. the most beautiful rainbow I had ever seen ! I just couldnt believe it ... then I said to myself : 'I got your message, Kit, I wont be so sorry anymore 'cause we will meet again'. So I know, Ray, you will meet Chika again.

:grouphug:

RunningDeer
6th May 2014, 23:06
So, so sorry for your family's loss, Ray.
Rest in Peace, Chika.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Chika_zpsaa54e290.jpg

RunningDeer <3

ghostrider
6th May 2014, 23:21
The only way to know how much something truly means to you is to have it taken away ... sorry for your loss ...

dianna
6th May 2014, 23:22
I believe (and I do not use the word lightly!) that the idea of good and evil originating from the same source is fundamentally insane.

Agreed … Sorry for your loss

Ray
11th May 2014, 18:07
The very idea that good and evil originate from the same source is fundamentally insane. I know exactly who and what snatched our gentle, innocent and powerful human protector from this world. I know it's 'easier' when life is easy. So do they.

I will show you the face of this enemy, but you, my perfectly innocent human friend deserve much more than an easily consumable snippet of data. Such a thing is easily quantified, qualified and dismissed by our innocent human minds. You deserve to KNOW or rather, to re-member what we all ready KNOW. If you wish to see the face of this enemy, read my posts in the order they were written, carefully and at your own pace. It hurt me immensely to write, I cannot possibly perceive the effect it may have on other innocent human beings.

Know thyself for thou art all that is good. Anything else is something else entirely.