PDA

View Full Version : Poem: Anomaly

jamarchitect
6th May 2014, 17:49
Have to remove this. Sorry.

Update. Well, yesterday was the "Mind-control of the month Day." I would never normally publish something as personal as a poem even on a members only forum such as this. Bt I did discover something from the whole process, and it came to me last night as I tried to get to sleep.

I felt an energy accumulation at my crown chakra all night, and it was keeping me awake. It was pretty frustrating, until I remember something that had been jumping out at me over the last week. It was my Bible. I eventually got up and took it outside. Amazingly, the accumulation of energy started to dissipate almost immediately.

I've experienced this before. It seems that some physical objects in our environment act as a kind of portal that allows harassment. After going back to bed, and thinking about what had just happened, I realized that this was not the work of God. "God doesn't need a book to get close to you," was the eventual thought that ran through my head. Since we have learned so much about the real life of Jesus, and the corruption of the church, it is now safe to assume that the Bible is not the word of God at all. Quite the opposite.

The thing that really interests me is that these objects are covertly put into out environment, and unless we are attentive, we can miss their negative influence.

dianna
6th May 2014, 23:20
(ok. Now I feel silly.)

Poetry is never silly ...

jamarchitect
6th May 2014, 23:34
I agree. Let's not talk about it.

Update: I think my eyes were crooked when I first saw this. Thanks!