PDA

View Full Version : A good watch with Dr Steven Greer

aranuk
6th May 2014, 23:09
I enjoyed this video. I am aware that Dr Greer has a few detractors here on Avalon. But he does do a lot of work trying to get Government disclosure on the alien and so called UFO matter'

Stan

PL5rtnCBhHE

giovonni
7th May 2014, 00:03
Thanks Aranuk ...

As the saying goes ... 'don't throw the baby out with the bath water' ...

Another saying i like ... 'to avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing' ...

:peace:

aranuk
7th May 2014, 00:42
Thanks Aranuk ...

Another saying i like ... 'to avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing' ...

Hi Giovonni, can you explain what you really mean by your last saying you like? I am feeling as if I am being compared in my behaviour to that saying. Although I am a Libran Sun person and I usually try to avoid conflict I do have a Mars in Scorpio, which means I do not do nothing if I am attacked. In case I have misunderstood your your last saying, I apologize to you.

My name is
Stan

giovonni
7th May 2014, 01:02
Thanks Aranuk ...

Hi Giovonni, can you explain what you really mean by your last saying you like? I am feeling as if I am being compared in my behaviour to that saying. Although I am a Libran Sun person and I usually try to avoid conflict I do have a Mars in Scorpio, which means I do not do nothing if I am attacked. In case I have misunderstood your your last saying, I apologize to you.

My name is
Stan

This was a reference to Dr Steven Geer's body of work ... representing itself ...

And why would you think i was attacking you ?

post note: understand why i avoid threads ... :(

ulli
7th May 2014, 01:09
Now, now, Stan.
Your Scorpio Mars is showing...

Gio, please forgive my friend.
He was born on a day where paranoia came as part of the package....

P.S. And I have Mars in Aquarius, and in the sixth house...
which gives me impulses to keep a team intact (Aquarius rules groups), as well as to interfere....(6th house, which is like Virgo, and likes everything neat and tidy, hence the need to interfere)

aranuk
7th May 2014, 01:57
Thanks Aranuk ...

My name is
Stan

This was a reference to Dr Steven Geer's body of work ... representing itself ...

Well Sir, your post seemed to me very cryptic. If you were criticizing Dr Greer why didn't you make that clear? The written word can be taken lots of different ways as you may know. As for accusing him of doing nothing, saying nothing and being nothing, I think that is unreasonable. You may accuse me of doing nothing, saying nothing and being nothing, and that may be partially correct. But to accuse him of these futile inaction's I think you are denying he has been trying for many years to get disclosure. I have not met with presidents or CIA directors explaining the UFO and Alien stuff, have you? He has been saying a hell of a lot over the years. Haven't you seen any videos on youtube at all about this question? He be a doctor. He be a survivor of cancer, when his two friends and he contracted a lethal cancer of which to my mind was as good as the usual suicide method of getting rid of a lot of great people in the UFO movement.

Now getting back to real questions. My only wonder at the moment is this: If the Aliens began to be interested in our human behavior since the first atomic bombs were detonated why have they allowed us to make another 2116 after that. How many are we allowed to make before they put an end to them. Another 2,000 maybe?

Stan

giovonni
7th May 2014, 02:03
Thanks Aranuk ...

my meaning - his work stands on its own merit despite the criticism heaped upon him.

my meaning - at least he (Dr Greer) is doing something positive in my opinion.

My name is
Stan

Well Sir, your post seemed to me very cryptic. If you were criticizing Dr Greer why didn't you make that clear? The written word can be taken lots of different ways as you may know. As for accusing him of doing nothing, saying nothing and being nothing, I think that is unreasonable. You may accuse me of doing nothing, saying nothing and being nothing, and that may be partially correct. But to accuse him of these futile inaction's I think you are denying he has been trying for many years to get disclosure. I have not met with presidents or CIA directors explaining the UFO and Alien stuff, have you? He has been saying a hell of a lot over the years. Haven't you seen any videos on youtube at all about this question? He be a doctor. He be a survivor of cancer, when his two friends and he contracted a lethal cancer of which to my mind was as good as the usual suicide method of getting rid of a lot of great people in the UFO movement.

Now getting back to real questions. My only wonder at the moment is this: If the Aliens began to be interested in our human behavior since the first atomic bombs were detonated why have they allowed us to make another 2116 after that. How many are we allowed to make before they put an end to them. Another 2,000 maybe?

Stan

Stan ~ i have post Dr Greer's work on this forum ever since it was first released ...

Excuse me for supporting your thread ... Your energy speaks volumes ...

i take leave of your space.

giovonni

aranuk
7th May 2014, 02:30
Thanks Aranuk ...

my meaning - his work stands on its own merit despite the criticism heaped upon him.

My name is
Stan

Stan

Stan ~ i have post Dr Greer's work on this forum ever since it was first released ...

giovonni

First of all, I have been on this forum for a few years now and this is only the second attempt at posting a video. I was really only trying to post something I enjoyed watching for a wee bit of practice ok? I am sorry but I didn't think you were supporting my thread at all. I thought you were being cryptic in your post, which on a forum like this can be taken the wrong way. I am sorry to have taken it the wrong way. My energy does indeed speak volumes. I am Scottish and as I mentioned I have a Scorpio Mars which is a deadly opponent to have. Ulli will explain perhaps. Incidentally Ulli, how did paranoia come as a package the day I was born? I've never considered that before in my interpretation of my natal chart. My Mars is in House 5 the house of enjoyment, fun, playing, children etc. It is Trine the ASC. I know it is also square with pluto but that adds to the dynaamics.

Stan

ulli
7th May 2014, 03:27
Thanks Aranuk ...

My name is
Stan

Stan

giovonni

First of all, I have been on this forum for a few years now and this is only the second attempt at posting a video. I was really only trying to post something I enjoyed watching for a wee bit of practice ok? I am sorry but I didn't think you were supporting my thread at all. I thought you were being cryptic in your post, which on a forum like this can be taken the wrong way. I am sorry to have taken it the wrong way. My energy does indeed speak volumes. I am Scottish and as I mentioned I have a Scorpio Mars which is a deadly opponent to have. Ulli will explain perhaps. Incidentally Ulli, how did paranoia come as a package the day I was born? I've never considered that before in my interpretation of my natal chart. My Mars is in House 5 the house of enjoyment, fun, playing, children etc. It is Trine the ASC. I know it is also square with pluto but that adds to the dynaamics.

Stan

Scorpio is the deepest sign of all. Pluto is its ruler. Out there on the edge of the solar system, not quite a part of the rest of the planets. Hidden in darkness, yet enjoying the best view of the rest of the cosmos.
In this isolation there are no real companions..., no sense of connectedness, so Scorpios perceive this dimension as one of duality, a potential war zone. Especially when Mars is there. Yet most of the time more effort is made to maintain peace at all cost which means that there is an element of repression. Somehow energies are stored in deep subconscious pockets.
To connect to those hidden layers of the self takes enormous effort,
like drilling through rock, which means that in many cases the native misses out on wholeness,
the state where ego can be dissolved, and real peace can be experienced. Scorpio peace is often artificial.
They somehow cannot believe that there are people out there who don't have a malicious bone in their body.
Hence there is usually strong sense of separation. Self preservation.
Often there is repressed anger. In the fifth house Mars in Scorpio would be expressed in a jolly manner, playful,
peace loving, confident. But being a volcanic energy conserver there are always these reserves, deep down. Even the native is surprised when rare eruptions occur.
Since Mars has a short memory he will soon forget what happened. But others who witnessed the eruption, don't. Especially when they were in the firing line. They remain in a state of shock, and become weary.
Scorpio is about penetration, going into the unknown. Mars in Scorpio is the surgeon, the thief, the rapist, the detective, the paratrooper, the spy, and also the psychic healer.

I was watching this thread, and at no point did I perceive Giovonni expressing anything other than agreement with you.
Maybe I'm a bit naive. Leo rising. Venus in the 5th house.

Agape
7th May 2014, 07:00

Excuse me to intervene please ... I'm sure neither of you can mean this seriously ? Are there more than one or two ways to interpret the phrase '''to avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing'' ...

Ah alright , sorry Aranuk ( Stan ) , we two three others here have missed all the joke initially because we are not English by birth .
Yea English born people seldom use double or triple ( or more ) negatives in grammar and do not complicate your sentences and understanding by them .

Many other language grammars do allow that .. following simple mathematical logic , double negative equals positive , negating the negative equals positive , every other - third, fourth ..etc . negative behaves somewhat like minus to other minuses in equation, it either validates them or turns them to positive depending where the emphasis stands ( main subject ) in sentence. I'm sorry if that's driving you nuts.
I do the same thing to Barry , probably more often than I realise .. it does not come always clear in written form .

In common sense Gio says that the only way to avoid criticism ( avoid = negative , criticism = negative ) is to do nothing , be nothing .. In another words, no matter how much good you do you can't avoid being criticised .
You can trust Gio . He is gentleman . He would never intentionally hurt his brother in arms .

The second , more substantial part of your question is not easy to answer for me either . Why did we allow creation of so many nuclear weapons . I always asked myself that one ... and can not believe that the people in the military and government industries of countries who allow this much destructive power on their territory are sane .
Realize that all is following an intent , a purpose .. what IS a purpose of weapons of global destruction ? Why are they so many ? What the hell are these people trying to tell us , being ready to devastate the planet and human populace for their arrogant nationalist beliefs , for one nations interests , for trying to make us enemies to each other ?
How horrid, repulsive idea . And indeed , why don't they stop. Or why don't we all tell them globally, all of them , at once , to dismantle these weapons and STOP producing them , against us, against each other, all at once ?
They are spending trillions of dollars globally , on those weapons , resources that are allegedly missing in healthcare and education.
We are scrambling money to pay for our medicines and schooling , 'that' is costly according to them ? I've heard that the cost of one bombarder airplane would feed the 1,5 billion India for one year .
It's a crime . I have no excuse for the people who insist on running divided world , psychological and physical wars and threatening others with destruction. Let them stop,
all at once, at one table .

Speaking of ETs , there's so very little we can do for some of these barbarian humans who grew so strong and arrogant in their pride . Personally .. I wish we could breathe love and compassion to their hearts ...

so they'd forget their weapons

:angel:

GuyFox
7th May 2014, 08:58
"Speaking of ETs , there's so very little we can do for some of these barbarian humans who grew so strong and arrogant in their pride . Personally .. I wish we could breathe love and compassion to their hearts "

??
Sometimes you have to get up Off the Sofa /
And even Fight for what is right !

Agape
7th May 2014, 10:40
"Speaking of ETs , there's so very little we can do for some of these barbarian humans who grew so strong and arrogant in their pride . Personally .. I wish we could breathe love and compassion to their hearts "

??
Sometimes you have to get up Off the Sofa /
And even Fight for what is right !

Yes I have two severely disabled seniors down in the house under my watch GuyFox and myself happy to hold on my feet in this half-human body vessel. Thanks for your precious advice . There's no 'fighting option' where I'm concerned..

I wonder if you have walked as far as I did on this earth, on your feet and in your mind ... to tell me . Thanks .

:plane:

Johnny
7th May 2014, 11:36
Now, now, Stan.

LOL !!!

We have a saying here in Denmark:

"I would not be so paranoid, if all people was not such after me.!"

I do not think Stan is paranoid, I just think it was late at night.

BTW it is a nice video, thank you for that !

Johnny :)

aranuk
7th May 2014, 12:12

Now, now, Stan.

LOL !!!

Thank you Johnny, I have suffered a good number of things in my life, however paranoia has never been one of them. I felt that Giovonni's post was cryptic. Either he was demeaning Dr Greer or myself, or I was misunderstanding what was meant.. This is what I was getting. I did say to him "In case I have misunderstood your your last saying, I apologize to you." My statement about my Mars in Scorpio was only indicating that if there was a challenge I was up to it. Anyway, if Ulli hadn't posted the rubbish about me being born on a day that was paranoia stricken, I am sure Giovonni and I would have put it all to rest in an amicable way as brothers of Avalon. May I take this opportunity to offer my apologies to Giovonni. Peace brother,

Stan

ulli
7th May 2014, 12:27

Now, now, Stan.

LOL !!!

Thank you Johnny, I have suffered a good number of things in my life, however paranoia has never been one of them. I felt that Giovonni's post was cryptic. Either he was demeaning Dr Greer or myself, or I was misunderstanding what was meant.. This is what I was getting. I did say to him "In case I have misunderstood your your last saying, I apologize to you." My statement about my Mars in Scorpio was only indicating that if there was a challenge I was up to it. Anyway, if Ulli hadn't posted the rubbish about me being born on a day that was paranoia stricken, I am sure Giovonni and I would have put it all to rest in an amicable way as brothers of Avalon. May I take this opportunity to offer my apologies to Giovonni. Peace brother,

Stan

Oh, and from my end it looked different, Stan, seen through ulli glasses.
I thought when you offered that Mars in Scorpio tidbit you were volunteering that you could be paranoid.
I have never known a Mars in Scorpio male who didn't display that trait.
Here is another saying for you, also packed with double negatives
" Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get me."

All of this is tongue in cheek, on my part at least.
Had I thought it was serious I probably would never have jumped into the thread.
I know that both you and Gio are highly evolved beings.
And asking for clarification as you did, should never lead to unpleasantries.
So if anything got out of hand due to my interference I apologize.
But I won't take back what I said about the Scorpio Mars paranoia connection.
Too much evidence out there...

kemo
7th May 2014, 12:29
Back to the documentary .. I've only watched the first bit and I think it said 2 hours, but what I've seen so far looked rather good and it's not all about Dr Greer. Probably the subject matter is already known by most members but that does not detract from it.