PDA

View Full Version : Thirteen Pages - A Brief History of Man & ET

yelik
8th May 2014, 11:32
Thirteen Pages – A Brief history of Man & ET

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_262GwQYYxmTkJKTjBRa2doQlk/edit?usp=sharing

Hi everyone
I am a new member and glad to be part of project Avalon. I am not as well informed as many on this site or that familiar with how use it at the moment. I have produced a document about key facts and historical events related to the agenda; please let me know if this has already been done. I am mindful this agenda goes in a number of directions, including our known physical world and the higher spiritual awakening which are inextricably linked.

Because of my engineering and financial background I was compelled to organise information and events in a simple logical order so I could better understand for myself what has been going on over the last 60 years. I realise the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper when I briefly looked at the main themes of Zecharia Sitchens work.

I therefore started to compile a chronological list of facts and key events about the history of man and the ET agenda as best I can. I was acutely mindful that the elites are masters at misinformation and have always approached them on the basis’s that if you can think the worst and then some, you might get close to how they think.

I tried to filter the information by making sure that the information should come from a reliable and respected source, and be considered an important pivotal or historical event. There will be gaps and inaccuracies that I’m happy to correct and add to if people do consider this document of any use.

I have called it thirteen pages, because that is what I ended up with. This is a bit ominous and has certain connotations and is memorable, as you know mans history has a lot to be desired. After about page 6 the material is a bit of mishmash and relates to my definitions of stuff like zero-point energy and anti-gravity, cold fusion and some thoughts on Ben Rich’s famous comments about all points in space and time being connected. These will need tidying up or moving at some point.

Anyway I was thinking this document, if it hasn’t already been done before, could serve a number of purposes. It could act as an accurate record of key events, as best we can, as well as an educational document and perhaps wider awareness raising document at some point.

I would be grateful to receive any views, comments and ideas

Kind Regards

Ian

Davidallany
8th May 2014, 14:08
I am a new member and glad to be part of project Avalon. I am not as well informed as many on this site or that familiar with how use it at the moment.Hi there yelik. Thank you very much for this thread, I have not known about this topic before now. Congratulations on starting your first thread and I hope to see more informative and intelligent threads from you.
Cheers

AlaBil
8th May 2014, 14:26
Hi yelik... You did great on your first thread! Kudos to you for this effort.

I've got to run, but I downloaded this to read a bit later. I'm a engineer as well. The timeline looks really interesting.

truth4me
8th May 2014, 21:23
Good work! very informative...,.

Robin
8th May 2014, 22:20
Hello, Ian:

This is fantastic. I think that you've covered the Big Picture rather well.

The only thing that you might want to consider adding in is the founding of the United States. There is no coincidence that there were thirteen colonies (one for each bloodline), and the founding of the Illuminati order and the signing of the Declaration of Independence were both in 1776, which also makes things interesting.

You might want to consider adding in Earth cycles referenced in nearly all indigenous writings and calendars. Namely, the 26,000 year cycle that begins a new age. We have just entered the age of Aquarius which coincides with nearly all spiritual and religious "end times" prophecies. David Wilcock and Gregg Braden would be great resources for these concepts.

Also, it is important to note that ALL nations on this planet are controlled by the same people. Some are more controlled by others, but all are moved like chess pieces by a very small group of people in these bloodlines. The United States has remarkable similarities to the Roman Empire, which was also formed and controlled by these bloodlines. Just like the Roman Empire, there will be the fall of the United States Empire.

Once again...great work, my friend. :)

Milneman
8th May 2014, 22:44
bibliography?

yelik
9th May 2014, 07:39
Hi
Thank you for your comments. Yes I will update it as suggested. I agree that the US Goveernment is based on the Roman empire structure and they appear to play the lead role in the ET agenda, especially here in UK. Also, I recall reading that virtually all US presidents, including Obama, had a Royal bloodline connecting them to a former King of England, not researched it or how relevent it is.

Regards
Ian