PDA

View Full Version : Will David Rockefeller live forever ?

GuyFox
9th May 2014, 00:43
Will David Rockefeller live forever ?

http://images.forbes.com/media/lists/10/2009/david-rockefeller-sr.jpg

David Rockefeller was born : June 12, 1915, so is nearly 99 years old

Laurance Rockefeller - : May 26, 1910 - Jul. 11, 2004 : 94 years (pulmonary fibrosis )
Nelson Rockefeller --- : July 8, 1908 - Jan. 26, 1979 : 70 years (heart attack)
John D. Rockefeller III : Mar. 21, 1906 - Jul 10. 1978 : 72 years (car accident)
John D. Rockefeller, Jr : Jan.29, 1874 - May 11, 1960 : 86 years (pneumonia)
John D. Rockefeller, Sr : July 8, 1839 - May 23, 1937 : 97 years (arteriosclerosis)
===
Average American's live expectancy : 78.6 years
http://www.worldclimatereport.com/wp-images/life_expectancy_2009.JPG

There's an interesting discussion about Age Extension here;

The Plane Truth ~ Life Extension: Waiting for Kissinger's Wake - PTS 3057

6t7wZanh5tQ

Wizard Of Ozark
9th May 2014, 00:50
I don't know. Probably not, except in a spiritual sense, as we understand it now. It depends on what kinds of technologies the "elites" have access to. When you begin to see really old people looking younger... sans facelifts, etc. - then it has really begun. People are too vain to hide anti-aging technology under baggy skin. Good question.

ghostrider
9th May 2014, 01:02
one day he will leave earth for sure ... I feel sorry for him , what kind of life does one have at 99 ... waiting on death ...

GuyFox
9th May 2014, 01:04
one day he will leave earth for sure ... I feel sorry for him , what kind of life does one have at 99 ... waiting on death ...

I think you might be surprised about how young he looks, and how good the quality of his life is.

Whatever he is using, he is not so sure that everyone should have access to the same techniques

OrSq3jbI1NQ

"The United Nations can and must play an active role in finding a way to stabilise the World's population..."

Tesla_WTC_Solution
9th May 2014, 01:04
I think you've discovered a RL vamp personally.
Look at the pink cheeks, he fed recently. lol

RunningDeer
9th May 2014, 01:15
That might be an old picture in the OP. I google-goggled and these came up.
At the top right, someone is pushing him in a wheel chair.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/DavidR_zps6a83d5db.jpg

Tesla_WTC_Solution
9th May 2014, 01:27
we should respect our elders, however we don't need to listen to eugenics :(

Wizard Of Ozark
9th May 2014, 01:35
It might not be Rockefeller who "breaks through", but it is a very real issue. Legitimate life-extension technologies will throw a wrench in the works fer sure. What if you had billions of dollars AND further and further assurance of a long life, barring accidents? How would YOU treat others? How would you treat the Earth you live on? I would not poo-poo this topic at all these daze! This is an evolving reality. If you had billions and billions of dollars... where would you be putting the research money? You've already got enough money. How do you buy more time?

GuyFox
9th May 2014, 02:01
Some folks are desperate to extend their lives (maybe it is because they have little confidence in the "quality" of their afterlives.)

Anyway, there was recently a novel written with a protagonist who would do anything to extend his own life. How many of the elites are thinking in such a selfish way?:

(an interview on Redice) : http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/04/RIR-140428.php

Zoltan Istvan - The Transhumanist Wager: In Favor of Eugenics & Technological Dictatorship
April 28, 2014
Zoltan Istvan is an American-Hungarian philosopher, journalist, entrepreneur, and futurist. He has explored over 100 countries—many as a journalist for the National Geographic Channel—writing, filming, and appearing in dozens of television stories, articles, and webcasts. He also pioneered and popularized the extreme sport of volcano boarding. Zoltan later became a director for the international conservation group WildAid, to stop illegal wildlife trade in Southeast Asia. He recently published The Transhumanist Wager, a controversial fictional thriller describing apatheist Jethro Knights and his unwavering quest for immortality via science and technology. As a leading transhumanist, Zoltan presents his reasons for being in favor of humanity merging with machine. He’ll discuss his view that technology will improve on nature. Overcoming morality is his greatest concern...

The Transhumanist Wager:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uUKy0oEmL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

> on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Transhumanist-Wager-Zoltan-Istvan/dp/0988616114/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1399600952&sr=1-1&keywords=transhumanist+wager

Robin
9th May 2014, 02:12
I forgot where I read it...but I think David Rockefeller and other people in these bloodlines use child sacrificial rituals to enhance their age and vitality. Apparently they lay next to a child before the ritual, and while the child is tortured, the person absorbs the energy that the child gives off as it's screaming. They literally absorb the pure, radiant energy of innocent children for their own vitality. It makes me shutter to think about it.

truth4me
9th May 2014, 02:18
I forgot where I read it...but I think David Rockefeller and other people in these bloodlines use child sacrificial rituals to enhance their age and vitality. Apparently they lay next to a child before the ritual, and while the child is tortured, the person absorbs the energy that the child gives off as it's screaming. They literally absorb the pure, radiant energy of innocent children for their own vitality. It makes me shutter to think about it.

Your reply is hard core but yet could very well be true....

GuyFox
9th May 2014, 02:22
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/DavidR_zps6a83d5db.jpg

The OP photo was 2009, I believe. Not so long ago.
I wonder what is wrong with his eyes.
Could it be a side effect of some drug he is taking.

He seems young-for-his years in THIS interview with Ben Fulford:

gIUDIzApYLE

Rockefeller appears about 11 minutes into the video

sigma6
9th May 2014, 02:39
If you drink the blood of young children you will rejuvenate, this has been scientifically proven (with rats, so it should work for the Rockefellers)... but maybe someone might be figuring this out and cutting off his supply which could explain his good and not so good days...

Which is why I hail the work of Kevin Annett and what he is trying to expose

Anyway, there was recently a novel written with a protagonist who would do anything to extend his own life. How many of the elites are thinking in such a selfish way?:

uhhhhh.... all of them...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
9th May 2014, 02:54
That man is about as pretty as the Goya painting we were talking about, "Saturn Devouring His Son".
Which fits well with Samwise's comment. lol!

GuyFox
9th May 2014, 02:55
A bit of History:
David Rockefeller worked with his brother to get the World Trade Center built

Charlie Rose - David Rockefeller Talks About WTC Twin Towers
= DL_iC-RL_lY =

Here's a strange "dot" to connect to that one:

Preplanted Explosives in WTC Twin Towers? - Get Smart 1
= WLV8vUHMVBE =
"Three buildings associated with the Jericho construction co. have exploded"

Part-2 Of the Episode (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrUZERj1cQ)
Chief: It is my theory that the explosives are installed when the buildings are erected

How does the connection work?
Hint: it goes through Stanley Kubrick

Another connection: Jericho > Walls of Jericho > Odyssey > 2001 > 9/11/2001

http://mark2323.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/t-shirt-003-klein.jpg
> see: http://mark2323.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/2001-a-space-odyssey-stanley-kubrick-get-smart-the-walls-of-jericho/

Ellisa
9th May 2014, 03:09
Life expectancy is improving in many countries. Here is Australia a girl born today can expect to live to 83 (AV) and a boy a year or two less. That means many will live to their 90s. Rockefeller does not look in spectacular shape. The eye thing by the way is common in the elderly. Old age has many minor ailments, a lot of them slightly disfiguring! Whilst I am sure I'll not convince some of you, his pink cheeks and broken veins are probably due more to anti-inflammatories taken for arthritis than vampirish blood-shakes. Unlike the majority though Rockefeller will not have to worry about his superannuation pension running out!

sigma6
9th May 2014, 06:28
I don't think there is any question this guy is involved in satanic rituals. Besides the scientifically proven rejuvenating aspect, that has probably been an elite secret for centuries, and the missing children statistics only confirm. They do it as a celebration of the ignorance of the masses that allow it. Otherwise known as an ego trip. Self aggrandizement. Justifying their "specialness" An expression and reinforcement of their "superiority" and "control" = "power"... There are plenty of people in this world that derive pleasure from sadism. I hope I didn't expose a hither to unrevealed secret?

p.s.
this is so good I want it in my post... God, I forgot how funny these were!
(but maybe I didn't get the jokes back then!)
WLV8vUHMVBE

seeker/reader
9th May 2014, 14:08

Reminds me of the evil reptilian Skeksis from the movie, The Dark Crystal. The story line is not what you would expect to see in a kids' cartoon. It is a Jim Henson movie from 1982. I highly recommend it.

The tyrannical Skeksis sent their soldiers into villages to capture the peaceful Podlings, who were then taken back to the Skeksis castle where they were subjected to the power of the Dark Crystal, which drained them of their life essence (a fluid) and turned them into zombie-like slaves.

The essence was then given to the aging Skeksis Emperor who was temporarily given youth. This however soon faded and he needed more essence to live.

Podling being subjected to the essence-draining force of the Dark Crystal
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm78cekiVxWhpMvH-102b0l5xL6NAvYZ_N2ilGK-4IEwFFnc_DwQ

Emperor drinking the essence of a podling.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr9cili7wSzFsEeYzdnHLSZkztwmidCSJUWWsr37ErjoQyUhSj

ZzgVPB5dpgg

bogeyman
9th May 2014, 14:10
"for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away."
Psalms 37:2

seeker/reader
9th May 2014, 14:54
It makes me wonder why they fear death so much. :confused:

1) Do they not realize their soul is eternal and they (their soul) will still exist after their body dies?

2) Did they "sell their soul" to the dark side and are biding their time here until it is time to pay the piper?

3) Or, are they truly soulless creatures who will ceases to exist, when they (their bodies) die?

DeDukshyn
9th May 2014, 16:12

Reminds me of the evil reptilian Skeksis from the movie, The Dark Crystal. The story line is not what you would expect to see in a kids' cartoon. It is a Jim Henson movie from 1982. I highly recommend it.

The tyrannical Skeksis sent their soldiers into villages to capture the peaceful Podlings, who were then taken back to the Skeksis castle where they were subjected to the power of the Dark Crystal, which drained them of their life essence (a fluid) and turned them into zombie-like slaves.

The essence was then given to the aging Skeksis Emperor who was temporarily given youth. This however soon faded and he needed more essence to live.

Podling being subjected to the essence-draining force of the Dark Crystal
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm78cekiVxWhpMvH-102b0l5xL6NAvYZ_N2ilGK-4IEwFFnc_DwQ

Emperor drinking the essence of a podling.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr9cili7wSzFsEeYzdnHLSZkztwmidCSJUWWsr37ErjoQyUhSj

ZzgVPB5dpgg

For a Jim Henson "kids" movie, it is an incredibly relevant and fascinating story. Jim had something to tell us with that one methinks. ;) I second the recommendation.

GuyFox
9th May 2014, 22:04
AGEING can be defeated, believes Aubrey de Grey

7-years ago:
8iYpxRXlboQ

More-recently:
qMAwnA5WvLc

Who do you think is supporting his research?
No doubt, he has some Billionaires who secretly give him money.

His expensive treatments are not going to be available to those on Obamacare.
In fact, some think that Obamacare was/is designed to speed to the dangers of ageing.

avid
9th May 2014, 22:14
A sickening man in a sickened society - switch him off asap - to stop him and his kind sucking the life-force out of society, and especially young children >:-(

GuyFox
9th May 2014, 22:28
Yeah, I do "get" that people think there's some black magick (something very dark) behind the long lives of:
David Rockefeller (98, and still going), his father JD Rockefeller II (who lived to be 86), and his grandfather JD Rockefeller I (97).

But in reality, it may be nothing more than science, advanced and expensive science.

DR's ongoing life, and that of people like Henry Kissinger (born May 27, 1924: now 89), and George H.W. Bush (born June 12, 1924: now 88), should have us asking some big questions

And not just the ones in this documentary:

JtHgIJ6kalk

"Aubrey de Grey says he need two things to make his dream of living forever become a reality: A billion dollars, and a team of scientists." (DR has both of these.)

Who will get this research, and who should be allowed to use it?

The 1% might answer: Only those who can pay for it... because excess population is a "problem" already.
They may wind up deciding, because they are the ones who know most about it, and the rest of us are not asking the right questions. We are too busy watching Dancing With the Stars, and Masterchef; which distract us from the REAL QUESTIONS of our time.

DeDukshyn
9th May 2014, 22:40
AGEING can be defeated, believes Aubrey de Grey

7-years ago:
8iYpxRXlboQ

More-recently:
qMAwnA5WvLc

Who do you think is supporting his research?
No doubt, he has some Billionaires who secretly give him money.

His expensive treatments are not going to be available to those on Obamacare.
In fact, some think that Obamacare was/is designed to speed to the dangers of ageing.

I used to work with a guy who has now left our company to go work with Aubrey. There is a known and proven way to extend life (its rather simple actually, but induces a gene expression change that in turn induces longevity), and this guy I knew started utilizing this research with the intention of living 150+ years. I have no idea how old he was because he looked 14. :)

Carmody
9th May 2014, 23:43
Anti-aging formula slated to begin human trials

Things like Botox, hand creams, and hair dye exist to prolong the appearance of youth - but what if it could actually be achieved at the cellular level? A collaboration of researchers from the United States and Australia might have done just that. A regular metabolic compound that has been administered to mice has been shown to not just boost muscle function, but actually reverse the affects of aging. The research was led by David Sinclair of the University of New South Wales and the results have been published in the journal Cell.

A normal part of human aging involves senescence, which is a general wearing out of the body over time. Muscles begin to lose tone and become inflamed over time, and they also can develop insulin resistance. Without being able to use insulin, the cells aren’t able to uptake the glucose needed for activity. These problems contribute to why many elderly people have trouble getting around and athletes aren’t able to sustain certain levels of activity as they age.

A regular metabolic coenzyme known as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) was administered to mice in hopes that it would slow the aging of skeletal muscle. The researchers were shocked to find that it didn’t slow aging; it dramatically reversed it. In under a week, the mice who had previously been suffering from a variety of age-related impairments experienced an increase in muscle tone, as if they had been exercising and following a healthy diet. In some regards, the compound acted like the proverbial fountain of youth.

The secret to reversing aging, as it turns out, is hidden in the mitochondria. In humans and most other species, mitochondrial DNA is passed down only by the mother. These genes are responsible for becoming the cellular powerhouse and generating ATP, which cells use for energy. The team discovered that, over time, genes from the mitochondrial genome stop interacting with genes from the nuclear genome. Administering NAD+ reverses this trend and encourages communication.

NAD+ is involved in redox reactions, which regulate electron transfer in metabolic processes. As the mice grew older and less active, their levels of NAD+ had basically been cut in half. By replenishing this critical compound in the mice, their muscles had been rejuvenated. The natural process that deteriorates skeletal muscle is the same one that affects the heart.

Human trials of NAD+ treatments will begin in 2014. If the results are anything like what was experienced by the mice, it will be the equivalent of a 60 year old having the fitness of a 20 year old. However, the treatments will not be cheap. In order to gather enough patients to do the study properly, millions of dollars will need to be raised. Though there is no telling how long it will be before this treatment hits the market, Dr. Sinclair has established a company to expedite the process if and when it is granted approval.

I'm sure you can already buy yourself a test formulation in the right countries for the right fees.

Camilo
9th May 2014, 23:54
For all we know, the real one might have already died, and the one we still see screwing around could be a clone.

meeradas
10th May 2014, 00:07
Nope, he won't.

---

http://www.nicolasbooks.com/book/9780913922170

Just read [title, and] the description...
[The edition of the book i have contains photographic evidence]

And here's (http://www.surya-world.org/forum/index.php?/topic/206-kaya-kalpa-secrets-of-ayurveda-rejuvenation/) a bit more (http://www.amazon.com/Maharaj-Biography-Shriman-Tapasviji-Mahatma/product-reviews/091392217X/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1)info

778 neighbour of some guy
10th May 2014, 16:13

He looks like an evil rodent with murder on its mind, smiling with the corners of his mouth pointing in the wrong direction, they should lock that thing up in a bulletproof hamsterball, wheelchair and all, and roll him down mount Everest.

Ah, yeah almost forgot, love love love.

Bob
10th May 2014, 17:33
Funny thread indeed.

I had a chance to spend 3 months with a person who grew up with David (couple years ago). Interesting fellow this fellow was, who grew up under David's wing, part of the ultra-filthy rich, silver spoon trust kid. His dad left him there with David as baby-sitter.

He told me stories of how he partied with Kissinger, and so many of the other shakers, at the owlie haven. Even threatened to take me there to meet the bunch, rofl.. if I kissed the proverbial blue ass ring..(that's an insider joke, anyone in the inside would know exactly what that means)..

Live forever, na..not in that body - transfer into someone or something else, most likely.. imho

Alien Ramone
10th May 2014, 18:17
No. He doesn't look like he is in perfect health:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfrdt-kAaMs

Robin
10th May 2014, 18:24
Photo of him at the age of 18...I do not see a hint of empathy in his face:

EDIT: This is John D. Rockefeller...

778 neighbour of some guy
10th May 2014, 18:35

No expression what so ever, a dye cast meat suit computer pumped out of the family mold in the basement, usually these faces are seen in discovery channel docs on psychos, filmed in prisons, he just got lucky he was born in a wealthy family, they taught him how to have an expression to come across less creepy.

avid
10th May 2014, 19:28
and another vile globalisitic manipulator... Zbigniew Brzezinski
http://thesantosrepublic.com/2012/07/28/zbigniew-brzezinski-the-man-who-covertly-created-al-qaeda-americas-global-domination-strategist-and-the-insane-plan-to-destroy-russia-and-china/
Don't they have an 'edge' to them - an 'arrogance?. I am hoping that the ancient manipulators can go under Obamacare and be denied access to care, as they are far too old. Touché

Bob
10th May 2014, 20:02

Let's see some other pix too :) and look at the eyes/face

Sam's Pix, REMOVED by REQUEST of the member (although it is present in his user profile)

http://chanlo.com/images/nigerian-prince-1.jpg

http://chanlo.com/images/charles-manson1.jpg
(the picture on the above is Charles Manson btw, the one earlier is a Nigerian Prince I met)

http://chanlo.com/images/charlie-1.jpg

So the point about looking at a picture and labeling someone is what again?

Robin
10th May 2014, 20:09
Hey Bob:

Keep in mind that this is a public thread. I see your point, but I'd appreciate it if you take my profile photo down and you would be wise to take your's down too.

avid
10th May 2014, 20:14
Naughty chaps!!!

Bob
10th May 2014, 20:17
Hey Bob:

Keep in mind that this is a public thread. I see your point, but I'd appreciate it if you take my profile photo down and you would be wise to take your's down too.

I have no problem with my pix being known, the other pix are also public either facebook or otherwise. Consider your's removed. My point is simple, if you are wanting to tell people look at their pix and judge them, its not really kewel is it?

Robin
10th May 2014, 20:49
Hey Bob:

I have no problem with my pix being known, the other pix are also public either facebook or otherwise. Consider your's removed. My point is simple, if you are wanting to tell people look at their pix and judge them, its not really kewel is it?

I feel like my grandfather just gave me a little reprimanding...;)

DeDukshyn
10th May 2014, 21:53

Its extremely hard to find photos of people smiling from those days -- everyone was miserable apparently. Seriously; that is one way we can see things are changing from the inside -- 100 years ago, people all looked miserable, and not very happy at all. It reflected how they felt.

My 2 cents ;)

GuyFox
12th May 2014, 07:28
Its extremely hard to find photos of people smiling from those days -- everyone was miserable apparently. Seriously; that is one way we can see things are changing from the inside -- 100 years ago, people all looked miserable, and not very happy at all. It reflected how they felt.
My 2 cents ;)

Do you recognise this guy?:
http://www.lincolnportrait.com/images/lincolna2.jpg

What do you think: Hero or villain?
I agree that smiling did not seem to come into photography until years later.
At least this guy engages the camera.
Can you see the world class "storyteller" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNxk-86_IZI) in this photo?

DeDukshyn
12th May 2014, 15:51
My 2 cents ;)

At least this one engage the camera.

I Don't know my US presidents well enough to determine hero or villain. One man's hero may be another man's villain. ;) Portraits back then were just plain depressing.

avid
12th May 2014, 17:29
Reminds me of Putin!!!

Bob
12th May 2014, 20:49
My 2 cents ;)

At least this one engage the camera.

I Don't know my US presidents well enough to determine hero or villain. One man's hero may be another man's villain. ;) Portraits back then were just plain depressing.

:)

I did up a thread of EYES and the SOUL - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67258-Windows-of-the-Soul&p=782433&viewfull=1#post782433

check this out - do any look like Rockefeller's soul?

http://chanlo.com/images/eye1.jpg

avid
12th May 2014, 21:05
Nope! It's all yours now Bobd.... but that ancient photo did remind me of Putin - are we recycled? Oh deary me... off for a lovely camomile tea and bobies. Good luck for looking for that elusive 'soul' - I reckon it's in some ET Banksters vault with massive IOU's all over it! ;)

GuyFox
12th May 2014, 22:52
Nope! It's all yours now Bobd.... but that ancient photo did remind me of Putin - are we recycled? Oh deary me... off for a lovely camomile tea and bobies. Good luck for looking for that elusive 'soul' - I reckon it's in some ET Banksters vault with massive IOU's all over it! ;)

There's a thread going elsewhere about:

+ A possible Ben Franklin / Ben Fulford connection
+ Someone even suggested a Thomas Jefferson / David Wilcock connection
(But I thought Wilcock was too busy with his closer likeness to Edgar Cayce)

http://www.franz-schubert.com/images/foundation/franklin-fulford-comparison-1.jpg

>see: http://www.franz-schubert.com/benjamin-fulford.html
>A Wilcockian Dream: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/david-wilcock-comments-on-ben-fulfords-5-13-14-post-part-2-so-benjamin-fulford-benjamin-franklin/
>and: http://benjaminfulford.net/2014/05/13/lots-of-chatter-about-arrests-take-down-of-zionistnazi-cabal/#comment-265967

The likeness of John D Rockefeller Jr to David Icke, is really pretty good in some photos
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b1/John_D._Rockefeller_Jr._cph.3a03736.jpg/440px-John_D._Rockefeller_Jr._cph.3a03736.jpg
JDR, Jr = David Rockefeller's father

Apart from the nose, JDR-Jr seems to look more like Icke than DR

GuyFox
12th May 2014, 23:13
Is this what DR is shooting for?

ywUMowpMhUk

Incidentally, this 141-year old "world's oldest man", is in Nepal - one of the poorest countries

The oldest "officially accepted" claim has been 122 years :

fr3ndudqCFo

No.3 lived "only" to 119 years. So 120 years seems to be a ceiling for all but 2-3 people.

That was not always the case. If you believe the bible, Methusaleh lived to 969 years, dying a few days before The Great Flood, and seeing the ark built by his grandson.

"Before the Great Flood, people lived very long years" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70bjyzO2mmU)
"After the great flood, God decreased the human lifespan."

Carmody
13th May 2014, 00:55
There are only 36 different facial types in all of humanity.

araucaria
13th May 2014, 11:38
Recommended reading: Aldous Huxley’s After Many a Summer Dies the Swan:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5136.After_Many_a_Summer_Dies_the_Swan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Many_a_Summer

GuyFox
13th May 2014, 13:19
Why bodybuilding at age 93 is a great idea: Charles Eugster at TEDxZurich

= rGgoCm1hofM =

His mantra:
Successful Aging needs: Work, Diet, and Exercise

Robin
13th May 2014, 21:44
Posted on Infowars (http://www.infowars.com/special-report-child-sacrifice-goes-mainstream/)today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW4bZXAD4W8#t=80

They found that “young blood” actually recharges the brain, forms new blood vessels and and improves memory and learning.

Ki's
13th May 2014, 22:45
I read some of the research conclusions on this (young blood) and some of the 'science' seems to be missing in this thread and the above video.
First of all, the blood isn't ingested, it's transfused. The study was conducted between a young mouse and an old mouse. The young mouse was not killed, but some of it's blood was transfused into an older mouse. The older mouse showed measurable improvements in agility, problem solving, energy, muscle mass and sexual potency after the transfusion. They also transfused older mouse blood into a young mouse and observed accelerated signs of aging in the younger mouse.

There was no information on how frequently a transfusion (if any) was required to maintain the youthful changes.

Researchers are trying to isolate the component that is in young blood that is missing in older blood. I would imagine that would be quite a marketing coup for the pharm company that gets their hands on that.

I wonder if this information wasn't known in ancient times. Perhaps it's partial or incorrect retention is responsible for some of the mythology of drinking or bathing in blood to maintain youth.

It, of course, could open a real Pandora's box of unscrupulous doctors, people with way too much money and a new black market of human trafficking for transfusion purposes.

Carmody
14th May 2014, 01:43
you mean this?

Anti-aging formula slated to begin human trials

Things like Botox, hand creams, and hair dye exist to prolong the appearance of youth - but what if it could actually be achieved at the cellular level? A collaboration of researchers from the United States and Australia might have done just that. A regular metabolic compound that has been administered to mice has been shown to not just boost muscle function, but actually reverse the affects of aging. The research was led by David Sinclair of the University of New South Wales and the results have been published in the journal Cell.

A normal part of human aging involves senescence, which is a general wearing out of the body over time. Muscles begin to lose tone and become inflamed over time, and they also can develop insulin resistance. Without being able to use insulin, the cells aren’t able to uptake the glucose needed for activity. These problems contribute to why many elderly people have trouble getting around and athletes aren’t able to sustain certain levels of activity as they age.

A regular metabolic coenzyme known as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) was administered to mice in hopes that it would slow the aging of skeletal muscle. The researchers were shocked to find that it didn’t slow aging; it dramatically reversed it. In under a week, the mice who had previously been suffering from a variety of age-related impairments experienced an increase in muscle tone, as if they had been exercising and following a healthy diet. In some regards, the compound acted like the proverbial fountain of youth.

The secret to reversing aging, as it turns out, is hidden in the mitochondria. In humans and most other species, mitochondrial DNA is passed down only by the mother. These genes are responsible for becoming the cellular powerhouse and generating ATP, which cells use for energy. The team discovered that, over time, genes from the mitochondrial genome stop interacting with genes from the nuclear genome. Administering NAD+ reverses this trend and encourages communication.

NAD+ is involved in redox reactions, which regulate electron transfer in metabolic processes. As the mice grew older and less active, their levels of NAD+ had basically been cut in half. By replenishing this critical compound in the mice, their muscles had been rejuvenated. The natural process that deteriorates skeletal muscle is the same one that affects the heart.

Human trials of NAD+ treatments will begin in 2014. If the results are anything like what was experienced by the mice, it will be the equivalent of a 60 year old having the fitness of a 20 year old. However, the treatments will not be cheap. In order to gather enough patients to do the study properly, millions of dollars will need to be raised. Though there is no telling how long it will be before this treatment hits the market, Dr. Sinclair has established a company to expedite the process if and when it is granted approval.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/anti-aging-formula-slated-begin-human-trials#X7yYfx2sD645E3X0.99

As we well know, it will probably NEVER be granted approval, so PLAN on going to foreign countries to get it administered. If it is granted approval, it will probably happen 20 to 50 years from now.

I have ZERO confidence in big pharma, negative confidence, really.... --- I have a stick with a nail in it, which I use on them even when they seem to have ceased moving. I have absolutely no trust in them whatsoever.

In human terms, it is that of going from the muscle tone and body response of a 50+ year old, to a being that of 20 year old, in approximately one month.

if you do not fight for this, I can guarantee you it will be buried, or be found at fault in some fashion.

The money side is trillions. The control of humanity being lost is 'unmeasurable', as 60 year olds, 70 year olds with the mind and body response of a 20 year old, will indeed take a round out of the elitist world in a way that it will cease to exist. Their entire exclusivity, will be gone in very short order.

Please understand that 70 year olds with a world of wisdom behind them and all that 20 year old vigor ....will simply beat elitism to death in the middle of the street, without even changing the expression on their face. Say goodbye to to this fascism running rampant. The energy they need (when we are older), the clarity and speed of mind, the desire to move about, all of that will return to them in near full youthful force, combined with the 70 year old's wisdom. and they will understand what needs be done and they will get it done. While the younger ones are floundering about, they will get straight on to task. This is not about anger and/or violence, it's about doing what needs be done. and simply doing it, by walking right into the face of it, with all that accumulated wisdom.

An actual second chance to get it right? A real 'I'm not kidding' chance to get it right? What is that worth to the average person of advanced age? The answer?: Everything.

Exactly what elitists DON'T want to ever have happen: wisdom, knowledge, vigor, will... with full functional ability, as a combined set.

This treatment is not expensive. No. not at all.

Get on this one, get on it now, or lose the brass ring of freedom. there it is, right there.

How many of you possess the wit and the will to know what you are looking at?

araucaria
14th May 2014, 05:48
Exactly what elitists DON'T want to ever have happen: wisdom, knowledge, vigor, will... with full functional ability, as a combined set.

Resolving the age-old dilemma, 'si jeunesse savait, si vieillesse pouvait' - if youth but knew, if age but could.

Although this goes against the alternative wisdom of successive generations of crystal children and indigo kids coming in as some kind of saviors. When we have an extra-large contingent of far from past it baby-boomers right now.

Carmody
14th May 2014, 13:20
Yes, to me... the old capitulating the idea of action to the young, giving it to the indgo, etc..... is a classic cop-out.*

*cop-out also cop·out (kŏp′out′)
n. Slang
1. A failure to fulfill a commitment or responsibility or to face a difficulty squarely.
2. A person who fails to fulfill a commitment or responsibility.
3. An excuse for inaction or evasion.

Maia Gabrial
14th May 2014, 13:22
I hope he lives a loooooong life....in prison.

Carmody
14th May 2014, 13:28
He will create his own prison, when the time comes. He will chose his own future. It will fit his situation as best as is possible. It will not be pleasant, at least during it's moment of endurance (within it's time/reality/etc).

It is the only way he can keep as much if himself as is possible. If he chooses a lesser path, then what he is today, much of it will be reduced to the equivalent of dimensional and neutral dust.

The harder the path he chooses for himself, the more of what he is now, he can keep. The sequence must be relevant.

Or, one can go the Simon Parks way, if they want to and do as they please and be outside of this 'system'. Choice is always available.