PDA

View Full Version : Are They Disclosing Secret Technology in Plain Sight?

apokalypse
12th May 2014, 06:03
look at where at we now is incredible with Science and Technology, Sci-fi film isn't a Fiction but it's a fact right now where they already working on it or discovered...right now we having huge jump in term of technological advancement.

i having this thought for past few month with recent discovery or working on advance technology like 3D printer, i tent to think they planting the seed for the releasing what i call "Star Trek Replicator" which can create anything just like 3D printer that can print nearly everything at early stage of Replicator.

ETT systems might allow HTS Maglev trains to attain speeds in a new order of magnitude, such as super-high 3,000 km (1,800 miles) per hour
http://rt.com/news/158116-china-super-maglev-train/
China is planning to build a train line that would, in theory, connect Beijing to the United States.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/05/09/china-may-build-an-undersea-train-to-america/

after i read those two article i'm kind of shocked, i have been hearing or reading especially from Project Camelot about some railway system underwater which can travel from US to UK in an hour or 2...this underground train have keep secret for many years. Past few week i have this thought of Disclosing or release to the public exactly what those 2 article said.

now i always consider the advance technology that have suppress/secret technology is what these Scientist or Engineering on mainstream working on right now trying to achieve which in other words Disclosure or Releasing bit by bit.

right now they pushing with Virtual reality stuff and i'm waiting on Holodeck...

i don't know why but every time i watch movies where they have advance technology one thing on my head is we human on planet earth already have it...

Atlas
12th May 2014, 11:56
right now they pushing with Virtual reality stuff and i'm waiting on Holodeck...

8To-6VIJZRE

LXnNWJYsFOA

Carmody
12th May 2014, 12:47
If the tube is evacuated, to low atmospheres to a near vacuum, then the maglev trains can move very fast. Those speeds are not unimaginable.

In the stories of tubes made by tunnel diggers (underground bases) that melt the walls of the tunnels, those tunnels would be a fairly natural extension of the idea of a near vacuum -they could do a similar trick.

Those tunnels would be a stage ahead (a few generations of technology ahead) of the ideas of recent (proposed to the public)... as the 'black technology' tunnel digger creates the tube and the quality/type state of tube required for the near vacuum state.

The last part of the puzzle, would the elevation of the car above the tunnel surface. I suspect that it is 'air driven electrostatic' as the walls of the tunnel would be a glassy state of some sort.

The tunnel walls would be an excellent dielectric, you see.

The alternative would be wall impregnation 'as they go' with the correct particulate mix to create the requisite repulsive/reactive condition required to float the car.

Something like that places the 'underground base' technology a few generations ahead of what these folks are proposing.

But technology has always been this way.

We've had reports of 'lighter than air' (floating) craft, manned by humans, since about 1870 or so. Nevermind the written texts from ancient times.

This is 'down the rabbit hole' territory.

Real it is, but people going there? No. Not likely for most folks. Too far from their mundane reality to consider. Like wishing to have not looked at human bodies ripped in half at freeway accident scenes, as it affects their psychology deeply. Instinct takes over and people refuse to look clearly and openly at things in the world of advanced technology... that when understood to be real, can damage their mind's current positions and understandings of what reality is, for them. the effect is not unlike having seen the accident scene, so they avoid it like the plague. Their entire reality ends up needing a reformation - instinct steps in and they blank it out, even in the initial potentials of viewing and knowing.

In essence, they are not exposing secret technology, as the technology proposed is very average, at best. High level in mundane reach but still a few generations of 'total physics ideals and execution revision' behind the reputed underground base tunnels.

Kinda like the Nerf equivalent of a gun or rocket, in comparison. The basic externalized considerations appear to be similar, but that's about it.

http://www.crewchiefpb.com/paintball/mods/sppl_launcher/sppl_thumb.jpg

donk
12th May 2014, 13:07
They're rolling out mind-controlled exo-skeletons at the World Cup opening ceremonies:

http://phys.org/news/2014-05-demo-mind-controlled-exoskeleton-world-cup.html

Speaking to the BBC, Nicolelis said the exoskeleton is being controlled by brain activity and it is relaying feedback signals to the patient. The patient wears a cap which picks up brain signals and relays them to a computer in the backpack, decoding the signals and sending them to the legs. A battery in the backpack allows for around two hours' use. The robotic suit is powered by hydraulics.

Is this "primitive", compared to what's really been achieved (I was going to write "available" here, but it sho ain't "available" to us!)? I think so...if we get see it, it's already obsolete...

sirdipswitch
12th May 2014, 15:17
Hey apokalypse, great post. You are beginning to catch on my friend. chuckle chuckle.

While we may not actually possess everything we see on sci-fy, we do already have much of it. Star Trek for instance, was based on reality. yep, was. Remember on the "Next Generation", when they began to show us those "Touch Screen" computers on the Enterprise? It really makes one wonder at just "who" was Gene Roddenberry, cuz he was spot on with what we, (mankind) actually did possess in our "True" space program, at the time, and "They" have gone light years ahead of that now. Many of the ETs' that visit Earth, do so because they cannot understand how we can be so "advanced" in our "Space" program, and yet so utterly backward, on our "home" world.

Those MagLev trains already exist, and go coast to coast, underground, in 30 minutes. U.S. to Australia, (Pine Gap) in just under 2 hours. The hub of this system, is Denver, Colorado.

I have said this before and will say it again here, because you bring it up. There was an entire series on TV, created for the sole purpose of "revealing" the purpose, and showing an entrance to this system. I found it on "Netflix", and it was called, "Surface". Toward the end of episode 14 and 15, they show an entrance to the tunnels, that have 18 to 20 Tracks, dropping down into this tunnel system. It's "Huge". And it's "Global". And they've been working on it for more than 40 years. No it is not connected with our government, or any other government, it is controlled and operated by the underground scientific community of the, American Space Command. While it shares our name, it has no connection to American government. And our POTUS, has no knowledge of it, nor control over it. It is a "Global" organization, that will not allow any "National" government to have a part, with it.

(ok, I had to go look it up for ya. cc. Surface -you might be able to find it at a video store also, if you don't have Netflix.
Eposode 14, 38:50. - Eposode 15, 22:45. At 35:50 in episode 14, they show what is in those "Cryogenic Chambers", that the trains are taking underground.)

The sole purpose of this undergorund network of tunnels and cities, is with the hope of at least a "few" of these cities surviving a "Catastrophic Event", and thereby be able to jumpstart Earth, with present day technology, rather than wait a few million years to go through the normal creation, evolution process. In light of this premis, one can understand how this "Community" could look at their undertaking as being of the Noble intention, of "Saving Humanity", rather than a bunch of greedy butheads, tryin to save their "arses".ccc.

Perspective... viewpoint... just depends on how ya look at "stuff".ccc.

Flash
12th May 2014, 20:28
You could have the same tunnels and have everybody know about it and yet, save humanity in case of catastrophy, saving humanity would still be there. No excuse for secrecy.

Second, maybe we should just give a one time shock to earth humans and reveal the technologies once and for all. Within ten years, the shock would be gone and we would start a new era for everyone, therefore saving humanity and as a group, evolving.

The first reason for secrecy was for a power game, and the second reason for keeping secrecy is again for a power game, not to save humanity in any ways. Humanity will save itself if everyone is given the opportunity to think, act, and create - free energy devices are created on a daily basis and killed on a daily basis, it is bursting to the seam because of our creativity that is constantly repressed, reveal to all of us what we have already created and we will be running fast and high, altogether.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th May 2014, 03:29
You guys are REALLY smart.
The tunnel thing is mind blowing.

Have you read about Projekt Riese and how serious that really was?
How much loot disappeared thru tunnels to Hell during and after WWII?

Oh my goodness gracious.

p.s. about sci-fi and precognition.
Frank Herbert really liked to acknowledge this.
He said "giving an oracle is very dangerous, especially under duress", because he had a sick feeling in his gut that the oracle does not merely predict the future but creates one.

Herbert liked to think that his books were an exception to the rule, that he was presenting a possibility and not a fact of our future. But most everything he wrote rings of truth. Some are truths for today and some are for tomorrow.

It's amazing how many sci-fi worship the divine feminine/Source, too.
There are Venus/Pegasus/Fountain of Knowledge references on so many Sci-Fi book covers. Not to mention Dianic stuff. Like Poul Anderson's books, "Operation Chaos". Funny that he dedicated that book to Robert Heinlein.

FOund these two books not even a week apart btw.

apokalypse
21st May 2014, 00:43
anyone know what are they trying to reveil with this announcement of turn light into matter?

Researchers in London have found a way to make matter from light, using high powered lasers. The idea behind the theory was first thought up 80 years ago by two physicists, who were to work later on creating the world’s first atomic bomb.
http://rt.com/news/159944-physics-light-turn-matter/

apokalypse
26th May 2014, 12:29
just reading this about light turn into matter, i'm not really into this stuff and have no knowledge about it but i find it interesting they revieal this already of Star Trek Replicator. they really pushing hard 3D printer which able to print anything from houses to body parts and now with this..

http://news.sky.com/story/1264473/star-trek-replicator-may-turn-light-to-matter

Star Trek Replicator on my mind for a while now just like underground tunnel with fast speed train...when are they going to reveal these stuff bit and pieces of information so called discovery or invention. I'm not surprise with this so called new discovery.

onawah
26th May 2014, 14:30
Solar road panels look pretty promising, if we can somehow prevent the oil cartels and electric power utilities from preventing them.
http://sfglobe.com/?id=832&src=share_fb_new_832
This youtube video about them is kind of obnoxious, but it demonstrates how they work:
qlTA3rnpgzU

Carmody
26th May 2014, 15:06
Solar panels are a nice idea, but they are a few magnitudes too low in efficiency for the world to ever rely upon them.

Until we supply solar plants with power generated from solar panels, we'll still be stuck in a cycle of escalating death.

Even then (using solar power for the panel plant) we'll still be limited, severely. If one actually crunches the numbers, all this renewable technology is a 'stopgap promise' that is never truly delivered.

To live at our expected levels of comfort, we'd need a huge amount of panels, an insane number of them. That also means no expanding, either, no wanting more, no wanting just a few more of different in whatever thing or shiny idea attracts our inner crow.

The only thing that is truly viable, is over-unity technologies.

Which are blocked on every front. Our other problem is that our internal monkey needs to be permanently slapped down, disowned and deactivated, so we don't pave the planet with shiny baubles, when over-unity technology arrives.

Basically, no building a Taj Mahal or an empire state building...in your back yard, cuz you can. All that crap has to go away. In the absolute/total permanent sense. Eg, the idea of a mausoleum, is fundamentally wrong, deeply incorrect. Erected edifices are crap, and all that kind of thinking has to go, permanently. You'll have to be incapable of thinking in that direction, and if you do, to not ever respond to it in a favorable way.

You can have infinite energy, when you no longer 'desire', as a form of blind inner drive.

You might say, that right now, Elon Musk is taking them to task on the promise. The promise of a better wold which is held back as a promise.

He's removing two of the cards (two big ones) in the backdrop of the undelivered promises. He's going after the space block, and he's going after the oil/electric car block.

The promise is like a pack of money, with the only real bill in the pack, being the front/top one.

http://freedesignfile.com/upload/2012/11/Money-pack-U-3.jpg

It is waved in front of us, like a path of sorts, to aspire to. Like hydrogen cars. As Elon and the rest call it 'LIEdrogen'.

Electric cars and 'renewable resources' are similar lies, lies held back, so you can look at the promise of it, but never receive it. it keeps your eye on that ball. Or that pack of money.

When Elon went after space blocks and created Space X, he started the breaking down of that lock and block. The same for the electric car.

He's slowly pulling the first bill out of both those packs of money or promise that have been waved about in front of your face.

And what is happening, is that the lie of each promise will be exposed. Those controls of promise, over actual delivery (pack of money with only the first bill being real)....will no longer work.