PDA

View Full Version : henri's boogie

Camilo
18th May 2014, 16:18
For those who enjoy piano music

Y0nDhQEIdSQ

Video description:
Henri Herbert (piano player with The Jim Jones Revue) gives an impromptu performance at St Pancras International station, London. To contact Henri and for more info go to www.henriherbert.com and for The JJR go to www.jimjonesrevue.com

He Noticed a Public Piano, Then He Blew The Whole Train Station Away. You Gotta See This. This piano was located at the St Pancras station in London, this guy was a real prodigy, when I see his fingers I really couldn’t count the hits on that piano. Even if most people don’t pay attention to him, If I was there I would stay amazed for a whole long time at how he does that.

Joanne Shepard
18th May 2014, 17:07
Big smile here :) I loved it , Thank You :)

I would have been dancing around :)

Orph
18th May 2014, 19:17

I would have been dancing around :)Me too. If I'm listening to music like that, I've got to move to it. Amazes me how so many people at concerts and stuff just sit there almost motionless. Anyway, great video. Wish I could've been there. But he started playing a second song (maybe more) as well. Too bad the video only had the one song.

Blacklight43
18th May 2014, 20:43
Yeah! He's in the zone!!! I can't sit still.LOL

rgray222
18th May 2014, 23:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQEvh5ylNi8

Ellisa
19th May 2014, 04:38
Loved Henri--- who is he? There is something very unusual about him ---- very unusual indeed. He is playing for himself. The second little boy is very good, but they are learned pieces. At first I thought they may be the same child, only older, but then I realised that Henri is, I think improvising. Very cleverly staged, but I bet it took ages to get Henri to stop!

sirdipswitch
19th May 2014, 13:28
Great find Camilo!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZINGLY OUTSTANDING! My kinda music. Got me jumpin. I will stay amazed for a loooong time. Just added henri's boogie to my fav's file, for continued enjoyment. This one brings back some really good old memories. London?? This guy could have won, "Britons Got Talent". chuckle chuckle.

The little guy was great also, rgray, however, he was playin from the "upper end", while I prefer from the lower, and henri nailed it perfect for me. So in this case, henri is my hands down winner.

And now I'm off to memory lane again, fer a nuther bit o boogie. ccc. Love Ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bet that ol piano was thinkin, WOW, nobody's played me like this in years. chuckle chuckle.

Billy
19th May 2014, 13:33
Loved Henri--- who is he? !

See edited OP, video description.

Eram
19th May 2014, 13:50
Henri in a duet starting at 3:10 min.

XPUSlAVUDSI

I love to play the boogie woogie as well, but can only dream of a performance like this :)

Ellisa
20th May 2014, 00:58
Thanks Billy. Henri seems to be a very interesting performer. That's why I like PA- you get to her about brilliant things like this guy. Henri is, for me, a really worthwhile discovery, and so talented--- as opposed to many who unfortunately get their 15 minutes of fame on the TV each night!