PDA

View Full Version : All things in space & time and are connected’

yelik
21st May 2014, 15:33
I was wondering what the world may look like if we were the size of a neutrino (an extremely small subatomic particle). or even the bigger electron? I was thinking about Ben Rich’s, Director of Lockheed Skunk works, when he made the famous statement ‘all things in time and space are connected’.

I am not a physicists and I realise what I am saying is not new, but it’s an interesting topic.

Being a neutrino I imagine everything would likely be transparent and we could travel freely between all matter, although it would seem a great distance. All matter as we observe it might consist of different densities of vibrating particles and waves of different colours depending on their temperature and energy level. Non living things may appear as denser and darker clusters of lower energy particles whereas living things might appear less dense but brighter coloured vibrating waves of higher energy. Perhaps it would look very similar to how we observe the stars and galaxies.

Going a little further what might our brain look like and are our thoughts a separate energy field outside of our brain? Some reports suggest it is an external electro-magnetic field that can be captured and amplified (Montauk experiment) but being a neutrino we it would still probably look like a vibrating cluster of brightly coloured particle waves.

Going yet further where does intelligence come from what goes on at the subatomic level that allows us to have some control, is that control subdued in some way since technically there is no limit to what we could do providing these energy particles could be controlled and organised in the right way.

When different energy clusters interact, say during the creation of life what might that look like? By contrast when we die is the energy around and within our mind still there? I think so. Is Simon Parkes correct when he said we live on a prison planet where our soul (energy cluster) is captured by some sort of electro-magnetic grid.

Anyway I’m thinking Ben Rich was definitely onto something, hence the remote viewing program, although officially they say it was cancelled.

rgray222
21st May 2014, 16:41
This is an excerpt from an article that I published (but did not write). The source link is broken so I can't send you to the original article but you can read the entire interview here (http://www.educatinghumanity.com/search?q=+ben+rich+interview).

Excerpt
Finally, Rich excused himself and began walking towards the door. Harzan called to Rich to ask him one last question. He told Rich, “I have a real interest in the propulsion you are talking about that gets us to the stars. Can you tell me how it works?

Harzan says Rich stopped and looked at him, then asked Harzan if he knew how ESP worked. Jan says he was taken aback by the question and responded, “I don’t know. All points in space and time are connected?” Rich replied, “That’s how it works.” Then he turned around and walked away.

Harzan doesn’t know if he gave the answer Rich was looking for, or if Rich was simply referring to ESP as being the key to how the technology works, but he does believe there is something to Rich’s response.

Harzan says he feels he left the presentation with three very important clues, “One, we have the technology to take ET home. Two is there is an error in the equations… Finally, the way ESP works is the same way that this technology works. So there you have it. All that is left up to us is to go figure it out.”

yelik
21st May 2014, 18:08
In colonel Corso's book, the day after Roswell he described a sort of headband they found from the crash which he believed was worn by ET to somehow connect them to the craft, amplify their thoughts and navigate the craft, just need to get our hands of one of those devices

rgray222
21st May 2014, 19:10
The following uncut interview was filmed for the feature film - "UFOs: 50 Years of Denial." In memory of Col. Philip J. Corso - May 22, 1915 - July 16, 1998, and his contribution to UFO and ET Disclosure.

In this video Corso talks about a headband that they suspected was used to navigate the craft but they had no idea how it worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpffcjnXMx0

ghostrider
22nd May 2014, 03:39
When you get right down to it , everything is connected , everything is made up of atoms and molecules and energy ... the flow of each affects matter , and they each are influenced by light and vibrations ...

Cardillac
22nd May 2014, 15:12
the topic of this thread is what David Icke has been trying to get across to people for almost a quarter of a century;

look folks, let's get over our "cheap selves" and realize the Roswell crash can be explained in completely terrestrial terms; please, PLEASE read Joseph Farrell's "Roswell and the Reich" if one has not yet done such-

I swear, if I read another posting about 'ETs' being behind the Roswell crash I'll barf my cookies; look, I don't doubt the existence of ETs but they had nothing whatsoever to do with the Roswell crash- period- full stop-

this was nothing but an advanced experimental terrestrial technology that...broke down (why can't people wrap their minds around the fact that not everything we humans invent is initially successful?- so our advanced technological failures are blamed on "ET incompetence"- right- and I shot Kennedy)-

please be well all-

Larry

yelik
22nd May 2014, 17:09
Hi Cadillac
I used to think David Icke was a tad odd, but I now agree with much of his views, he is ahead of his time especially the masses. Think we all need to spend some time with dolphins! I haven't read the book by Joseph Farrell but remain open minded about Roswell although if Farrell claims they were advanced human developments somebody was sure ahead of their time