PDA

View Full Version : A farewell to all my Avalon friends

Eram
22nd May 2014, 09:46
Dear friends,

I feel that it is time for me to leave this forum.
For more then two years, I have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours here, reading and participating and now the time has come for me to close this chapter of my life.

In a nutshell:
I came here to find the truth about what's going on in the control levels of the world and after reading and considering all that I read here, I come to the conclusion that it is virtually impossible to find the truth and that much, if not most of what is posed as the hidden truth are in fact assumptions and beliefs without facts and proper context.
That's OK for a large part, since it gives perfect study material in discernment, but there comes a point where all the theories and stories here take away from the good things in real life and I feel the need to focus on the latter some more.

I have made so many friends here and I feel love for many more of whom I haven't had the opportunity to communicate with.
This is a very special place with very special people and I will hold you in my heart for ever.

A special thanks for all who make this place possible since it's a job very well done and should act as a standard to look up to in other fora.

Farewell dear friends, I wish for all of you that you find your true power and the ability to apply it in your lives.

http://amyjalapeno.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/letting-go-life-of-pi-amyjalapeno1.png?w=610&h=471

ps: I'll leave my e-mail in my profile page for those who might want to stay in touch.

donk
22nd May 2014, 10:43
Happy trails, you are already missed

giovonni
22nd May 2014, 11:19
Blessings Always To You ... :)

fifula
22nd May 2014, 11:23
Take care Eram, you are already missed

Operator
22nd May 2014, 11:42
Why not just leave your account open ... and be back when you feel like it?

Perhaps you might want to be back after a while ... too many great posters already left.
They are all missed.

Krist
22nd May 2014, 11:45
Goodbye Eram,thank you.

sheme
22nd May 2014, 13:07
Long time ago I made the same decision - but made no announcement of my intention, I lasted a very short time without my fix of Avalon, so no goodbye -just a fond see you later and god bless you and yours. There is Black and there is white- so perhaps go for grey?

sirdipswitch
22nd May 2014, 13:11
I have far better things to fill my time, than to sit on this stupid forum, talking with those who don't seem to give a hoot.

BUT... they are still my friends, and to just up and walk out on them...
is not an option... :wizard:

Agape
22nd May 2014, 13:21
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/tumblr_myjl9zRSh81qzo6edo1_500_zps472624cd.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/tumblr_myjl9zRSh81qzo6edo1_500_zps472624cd.jpg.html)

NO COMING AND NO GOING Just before Ninakawa passed away, Zen-master Ikkyu visited him. “Shall I lead you on?” Ikkyu asked. Ninakawa replied: “I came here alone and I go alone. What help could you be to me?” Ikkyu answered: “If you think you really come and go, that is your delusion. Let me show you the path on which there is no coming and no going.” With these words, Ikkyu had revealed the path so clearly that Ninakawa smiled and passed away. (.) (http://humaneyecandy.tumblr.com/page/2)

Thank you for your presence Eram .. if you go somewhere ... go in Peace ...

:angel:

RunningDeer
22nd May 2014, 13:30
Oh man! Toek, it’s a good thing there’s a never ending heart connection. Knowing that makes it easier for me to say good bye, and wish you and your family continued joy, love and prosperity of all kinds.

Love,
Paula

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/fire_heart_zps0fd4ca04.JPG

LivioRazlo
22nd May 2014, 13:34
Many blessings to you Eram on this journey we call Life.

heretogrow
22nd May 2014, 13:37
Lots of love to you Eram, and here's hoping your journey brings you back someday. You will be missed!

Much much love,
Julia

OMG
22nd May 2014, 13:43
Science is based on a consensus view of reality, (which may not be the whole of reality at all).

Science must produce observable and repeatable conditions. However, if these factors are kept hidden or unattainable due to conspiracy, power play, privacy, etc, then what can be done about it?

You’d have to align yourself with those that are at the source of the information you seek. Associating with people who are disassociated from the “source” will gain little to nothing. Direct experience is the ONLY recourse for anything worthwhile.

Be well...

Jake
22nd May 2014, 13:45
Eram,, I tried to leave once too. This place has grown on me.. Real live people who are REALLY trying to figure things out... Folks here put their heart into discovering the truth. Word to the wise,,, your awakening will continue, with or without Avalon. But i must tell you,,, it is much more fun discovering the truth with friends/ like minds. Eventually, we all have to 'surrender to the current'. "You must trust you instinct, young skywalker!!" :)

I would love for you to stay!! But if you must go,, remember this. You can leave Avalon,,, but Avalon will never leave you!! You will see.

Love to you.
Jake.

778 neighbour of some guy
22nd May 2014, 14:23
You will do just fine without this place, like almost everyone else on the planet, we are not that many people here, you already knew that;)

May the Turps be with you.

gripreaper
22nd May 2014, 14:45
You know, cyberspace is a funny thing. It's not like sitting around the campfire with a few friends and having the ability to bare our hearts to each other, with the benefit of voice inflection, tone, eye contact, body language and of course, tactile stimulation. Yes, these things are important and would be nice here.

But, what I have learned and a skill I have been compelled to develop and use in cyberspace, is the energy and the resonance of the quantum field and how it relates to those with whom I am in dialogue in cyberspace. Sometimes that is hard to do, as we don't have the benefit of the visceral.

So, I may go months without posting something here and finding very little of interest that I haven't already explored, but you know what? When a new breakthrough does occur, it often times happens right here. If the opening forum page is overrun by an atmosphere of social media with the same small group of posters dominating all of the discourse, and the good posts disappear into the Avalon abyss, I just go to the "new posts" and the "new threads" section and go back to where I left off. Rarely does a great post get by me. You can also block those who drive you crazy, although I have never blocked anyone. Some people I do not read their posts anymore, but I'm sure I'm not unique.

So, in the cyber smorgasbord, take what you need and leave a little something for others. Go outside more if you must and put your feet in the dirt and sit around the campfire with friends. You wont miss much, but you'll miss a lot.

Chip
22nd May 2014, 14:50
I frequently have the same thoughts. Quite healthy in my opinion.
But, won't close my account. The definition of 'truth' is too convoluted to give up on. It's the seeking that brings me the experience that I enjoy most out of life. And I don't see ever closing that account.
Farewell Eram, and as posted previously, why not just keep your account open?
Cheers

Jake
22nd May 2014, 14:56
It's the seeking that brings me the experience that I enjoy most out of life. Cheers

Thanks Buttun does not do this one justice!!! :) Bravo.!!

Damn, I'm gonna quote that one!!! If you don't mind!! Beautiful!!! :):)

Jake.

Kimberley
22nd May 2014, 15:01
Much love to us all! :grouphug: All the best always Eram! :hug:

Mike Gorman
22nd May 2014, 15:07
Why do people feel the need to make dramatic gestures of leaving the forum-it is an internet forum, it is entirely optional
if you enter it and engage, enter it and read, or do not enter. Why go to the trouble of closing off something that is is not
intrusive on your life unless you wish it to be so...just stop coming in for a while and give it a break if it is so onerous and worn out
for you? There are always new perspectives, news, developments and occasional eruptions of scrapping, anything could occur.
I come in once, twice a week and check out threads that seem interesting-life goes on.

DeDukshyn
22nd May 2014, 15:11
It appears to me you have found the "Truth". The truth is, seeking the ultimate truths is impossible. Uncover a new truth and two new questions appear ad infinitum. To me, "truth hunting" is entertainment.

The real Truth exists in your experience, in a present moment based on instinct; facts will never equate to "truth" ever. I have no "facts" to back this up but I do have my experiences. ;)

Good luck on your endeavours friend! :)

Hervé
22nd May 2014, 15:11
Bon, ben... bon vent!

Camilo
22nd May 2014, 15:14
Farewell on your journey Eram.

Daughter of Time
22nd May 2014, 15:26
Dear Eram,

I understand that being addicted to a forum can take more time than one sometimes can afford to give. And even though I haven't been on the forum much lately, you remain one of my favorite people here. You are kind, thoughtful, respectful, supportive and never judgmental and I wish every member here would behave in a similar fashion as yourself.

You could consider not leaving and just taking time off for as long as you need. Sometimes life takes over and so many challenges have to become priority, as in my case, which is why I have not been on the forum much lately. Sometimes I don't sign in for months because I have so much on my mind. But I would not consider leaving. I know, that is my choice, not yours. But why leave forever since forever is such a long time?

Regardless of your choice, I wish you all the best that life has to offer.

You will be missed!

Love and blessings,

Daughter of Time

sirdipswitch
22nd May 2014, 15:38
HEY TOEK!!! Also... before ya run off too far, gettin all serious and meaningful in yer quest fer truth. There is one very good reason to come here everyday to keep yer feet on the ground, with one of the best messages of Love, and "Humor", that Source, has givin us. yep! Right here. And you can come here and enjoy it anytime you wish... when you look at that silly Penguin picture, on Jakes signature. THIS... is Source, telling us to lighten up and ENJOY... and where better than here... among like minded friends that understand where yer commin from, and where tryin to get. ccc.

Unconditionally in Love with ALL that is... and yep... even YOU. ccc.:wizard:

I was sittin here just watchin those silly Penguins, when George chuckled in my ear and said: "Wish I'd thought of that." cc.

Limor Wolf
22nd May 2014, 15:44
Eram, I am truly sorry to see you leave.You have a touch of your own and it most if not all the time bring me peace and comfortable feeling. Selfish of me, I know. You Have a tendency to support others, but if there is anything that you may need as of support yourself, please let us know, I know I am only a one PM far away.

Saying that, times are changing and your gut feeling is telling to you what it is telling to you.. There are energies circulating at this time and their aim is excatly that, to make good people think that they have exhusted their inquiry, their research and the companionship, so I hope that you and anyone else who feels this way may rethink and decide to leave their account open.

I know I have no existant influence on you, but I have the inner feeling that there will be changing states of minds when the energies will get tired,and when they will be recognised for what they are and known to us and eventually ignored.

Best Wishes and a hug to you, Eram, thank you for all that you have brought here ~

GuyFox
22nd May 2014, 15:45
Methinks, he has more to say.

But Nought has asked the right question yet.

Aram, what might that question be, please?

Sidney
22nd May 2014, 15:47
A very well thought goodbye note. It is sometimes better to say goodbye than not. It is indeed the kind way to exit. All that said, I hope someday you can return, and share your own truths with us. Inside us, is where the real truth lies. Good luck!!

yelik
22nd May 2014, 15:55
We're all faced with the same dilemma especially when there's a near total lack of physical evidence which is one of the primary objectives of the elites. The truth is however in front of everyone's eyes, the evidence is overwhelming and even the Pope has declared he would baptize aliens, and has recently found the need to confirm aliens exist on numerous occasions.

The elites know that without physical evidence any amount of truths, untruths, fiction and fantasy can be spun out so that very few people know what the hell is going on, and that includes the government itself who are so huge today they end up burying the truth from themselves. Look at the recent missing Malaysian plain, the elites just sit back and let the people do all the speculating until their hearts content, after 60 years they are masters and this game.

I have only been a member a short time and for me I think we could bring more pressure to bear on our politicians if all members spoke with one voice regarding disclosure which is well overdue.

Dennis Leahy
22nd May 2014, 16:04
Gripreaper stole my thunder by using the word "smorgasbord", but I'll use it in an analogy anyway:

As a vegan/vegetarian, when I approach a smorgasbord, there are numerous items that hold no interest to me. Still, I have hunger and thirst, and so I will carefully select among the items available. Oh sure, I'd love to find a vegan smorgasbord, with every dish tasteful and nutritious, but until that happens, I'll have to work a bit harder to find the appealing and appropriate dishes among the spread.

That analogy does not go far enough, because at Avalon, WE are the smorgasbord chefs. It is OUR efforts, OUR topics, OUR posts that must be added together to form the whole. Anyone can read (most of) Avalon; only members can contribute content. We each have a "duty" to the group to do our best to make some additions to Avalon that enhance the experience for (some) others. (What each of us adds will almost never be for everyone's consumption.) In fact, we count on members adding quality content (and it can - and at times should - be lighthearted) or the signal-to-noise ratio drops - and we will be left with fart jokes and Fulford's ninjas and Judy Woods' chocolate chip cookie recipes. So, when someone is sick and tired of the content, my request is that they NOT leave, but rather supply some compelling or astute or tension-breaking humorous content that raises the signal-to-noise ratio.

Oh, and of course, take a break when you need one.

Dennis

Carmody
22nd May 2014, 16:11
We just changed astrological signs today, as well, moving from Taurus into Gemini.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
22nd May 2014, 17:03
Dear Eram --

I came to PA for many of the same reasons you did. To find the truth, to hear stories about finding the truth.
I wanted to know who was causing such destruction and pain in the world. Who was responsible for 9/11 etc.
Was hoping some "powerful people in high places" etc. would see the activity here and "do something"....

Then about a year into it, when I realized how negative I'd been to most everyone here, which culminated around the super bowl when Philip Hoffman died unexpectedly (and I was expecting something bad to happen, i.e. manifesting evil!!) --
I thought "maybe there is another point to PA, another use for the place". That was when I gave up the greeter status (well, demanded it be removed).
I said "it's not good to have a mentally ill greeter, I can't do this", and simple as that they did what I asked.

For someone as "addicted" as me, I could not afford to have an excuse like modhood/greeter status pulling me back onto the internet all the time.
My function is best performed in small amounts -- not here trolling all the time, posting all day long. It's better to get some other things done.

BUT -------- about the bit you mentioned, wanting to find out who controls the world.

The big secret, Eram -- the more we learn about CONTROLLING OUR SELVES,
the more we know about who controls the world. I think you can learn this, you ARE learning it -- you have taken the first big step toward SELF CONTROL.
And that this can be learned through the Internet is amazing.. a miracle, even.

I am here in part because I feel like I have a lot to learn ..... and these people have been tolerant of that.
You should maybe consider taking a break, like I did (but longer?) and seeing how you feel later.

Not to be a bossy B*tch but -- I think it's neat you are identifying a problem, but in a way I really wish you could keep your account activated.
And no I'm not an agent etc.... just a concerned friend/former greeter.

I've been there Eram.

*hug*

Eram
22nd May 2014, 17:16
Thank you all for your heartfelt response.

Maybe my OP was written a bit hasty and impulsive (my trademarks for all who are able to see how many times I edit my posts :P) and a bit extra explanation is on order as to not give the wrong impression why I retire my account here.

I am not disappointed in what I found here.
In fact, coming here and interact with many other posters helped me change my life for the better.
I found information that helped me to start opening my heart and I even reconnected with esoterics, which (imo) is enabling one to find the truth about the reality that we live in.

Many posters here offered their view on how to handle and deal with Avalon, which is fine,... but, I am me and my approach and dealings with Avalon have always been of a submerging, "all the way" sort.
Avalon has become my cyber family and it is not my way of doing things to keep my visits to once every now and then.
I live and work at home, so I have internet connection all day long and every opportunity to just take a peak at what's going on here.

At my current state, it doesn't feel right to read about all that's dark in the world every day again.
I feel that I understand it to a degree, but there is also much liberty to live our lives in joy and happiness and this is what I feel the need to focus on now, since there is a wave of joy and love for live that is growing in me and .... I don't know how to say this without being negative on Avalon, but... Avalon is becoming a distraction to that wave.
This is very personal and multi layered, it is not to say that Avalon is a negative place, but just, at this point in time, it is not "the place to be" for me.

That's about it :)

And about making a dramatic leave... It would feel totally wrong for me to leave here without making an announcement about it. Way to many people that I interacted with on different levels and leaving this way feels like the proper way to do it.

ps: I'll keep the account open for a few more days (to handle my affairs) before I ask Paul to retire me.

sian
22nd May 2014, 20:43
Farewell Eram, bless you and thank you for being just you:hug:

NoNeedForAName
23rd May 2014, 00:07
In a nutshell:
I came here to find the truth about what's going on in the control levels of the world and after reading and considering all that I read here, I come to the conclusion that it is virtually impossible to find the truth and that much, if not most of what is posed as the hidden truth are in fact assumptions and beliefs without facts and proper context.
That's OK for a large part, since it gives perfect study material in discernment, but there comes a point where all the theories and stories here take away from the good things in real life and I feel the need to focus on the latter some more.

Eram, I already share a bit of this feeling of yours, but since I’m most interested in discover what I really am and what my true capabilities are (in the sense I believe you really understand), I just don’t let the rest grow too much on me. Everything else (in my opinion) just pales in comparison to those questions. But I admire you for really choosing some “mental peace” in your time of need. It seems many people become addict to all the bad news that happen every day and can’t anymore do what you’re doing now. I’ll miss your posts at the obes’ threads. You were an interested person, interested to read. Hope you can achieve what you really was looking for here. I always wish this to everyone I knew in this place. :)

Flash
23rd May 2014, 00:40
Hi Toek,

I understand the need to live the positive of life, in 3D reality. So if it is your need, fulfill it to the maximum. And we will be happy to see you back anytime you decide. And many many thanks for your frienship here.

Love
Flash

Wind
23rd May 2014, 02:09
Goodbye, Toek.

You have been good member here on the forum, selfishly I would hope that you could only go to a lengthy vacation, but I understand that sometimes we need to seek totally new paths in our journey through life. However, to me Avalon is more than a forum. It is a great community and I have gained many good friends here and you too have given me support and guidance when I have needed it.

Personally I have chosen to mentally ignore most of the gloomy things and news, I just don't go there anymore. Earlier I was hooked on that "fearful" paradigm and it's vibration, but later on I realized that it didn't serve me at all. Humans tend to get easily addicted to drama and it's really sad. I aknowledge the existence of darkness, but I seek not to attract or ar add to it anymore. It would be really hard for me to leave Avalon and I don't think that I ever would voluntarily do it. As Jake greatly said, you can leave Avalon, but Avalon won't leave you. Are you sure that you are won't be peeking here every now and then even if your account is closed? :rolleyes:

A song from one my favorite artists, I thought that it would fit here.

K5faYNQ4QxM

sandy
23rd May 2014, 02:13
Travel well my friend and know that we are with you in spirit always :)

jagman
23rd May 2014, 03:43
Eram, I wish you well my friend. I hope you find what your looking for Eram.
It seems just like yesterday you joined the forum and now your leaving.
You will be missed. Take care, Your friend Jason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUaQgRiJukA

TraineeHuman
23rd May 2014, 04:15
Eram, you've done consummately well at exercising and applying all the skills of pure reason and of critical analysis, which I would say is the foremost skill a Forum such as this promotes. And you combine it very nicely with a great considerateness for others, a fineness of spirit. Western civilization has in the last few centuries been dominated by the notion that pure reason (with accurate information) plus physical sense "data" is the only reliable basis for knowledge.

But there are limits to what pure reason can accomplish. (I have briefly indicated where some of them lie in the course of the "OBEs... thread".) My wish for you is that some time in the future you'll discover there actually are more reliable sources of knowledge than pure reason alone -- though I realize at present you strongly believe otherwise, apparently. In my eyes, the Western academic "religion" of pure reason alone becomes a form of very significant dumbing down when not combined with certain other elements. (The philosopher Kant's most well-known work was called A Critique of Pure Reason. It applied pure reason to uncover some of the vast inadequacies and limitations to pure reason itself. The history of Western philosophy is divided into two periods: before that work, and after.)

As you have a family, you are involved in another path to understanding, that of love (or even of Divine love).

At a "spiritual" level, what I would see as an entire additional path is that of what I would see as the sacrifice of the divine Intelligence through subjecting itself to this world of limitation. The flip side of that is a combination of a number of things in the individual to liberate that Intelligence within themselves: patient and very persistent work on changing themselves, but also just on right action in their life generally too, including hard work in their chosen occupation; accurate knowledge of the processes and principles that govern the eventual release of that Intelligence (which is indeed superior to pure reason); an inner "call" or "pull" that eventually comes; plus, hopefully, certain other practices or activities that greatly accelerate one's ability to learn inwardly faster than the wheels of time and "karma": such things as self-watching, meditation, and psychotherapy, for instance. That includes being able to let go and leave everything behind, which in at least some ways you do seem to be doing at present. And also understanding that in certain senses it's all only a game. We are all something greater than persons.

Finally, as I see it, it's a matter of combining all of the above in balance, and yet also in continually focusing on what's the most important.

My best wishes to you and your family -- though I'm sure you'll do extremely well anyway.

GuyFox
23rd May 2014, 04:56
"... I am me and my approach and dealings with Avalon have always been of a submerging, "all the way" sort.
Avalon has become my cyber family and it is not my way of doing things to keep my visits to once every now and then.
I live and work at home, so I have internet connection all day long and every opportunity to just take a peak at what's going on here.

At my current state, it doesn't feel right to read about all that's dark in the world every day again..."

Thanks, Eram.
I think I get it now = You need a holiday from PA, and probably an extended one.

Perhaps you will return here afterwards, feeling refreshed and more positive.
Then we can all learn from YOUR example.
I will look forward to that day.

tnkayaker
23rd May 2014, 05:13
Long time ago I made the same decision - but made no announcement of my intention, I lasted a very short time without my fix of Avalon, so no goodbye -just a fond see you later and god bless you and yours. There is Black and there is white- so perhaps go for grey?

right on! id have to agree with you on that one , along the pathways of life i have learned moderation is the key to healthy balance, too much P.A. is just that - too much, but a bit here and there and a healthy dose of digestion of new thoughts ,truths and other information can be vital and a priceless piece of my weekly time, i live out in the sticks and love it, so i dont get to see many new people to meet and socialize with and i miss that but my solitude is more than worth a little give and take, i know where to go when i need to socialize more lol, hope you keep your account open Eram!

Violet
23rd May 2014, 06:06
Eram, I understand your feelings.

I wish you a happy life and that you may find beautiful truths as well.

Lifebringer
23rd May 2014, 11:59
Godspeed on spreading what you can to others who aren't paying attention, and perhaps it is time to be among those slowly realizing the "fairy tale/matrix" AMERICA/CORP is only a façade of what could be, if all in the world just make that first step together for the solution, and not just the discussion. WE know what has to be done, and like Christ's consciousness, it must be spread/the awareness of what is "actually done in OUR name" and that which seeks to control our children and grandchildren's world and future in perpetual war. We are all closer together by keeping in touch with who we really are and what we ascribe to become, which is the best we can be within ourselves and balancing our negatives to where we don't expand them, but use them in a more positive way for the good of all. Sounds rather long in description, but that's a unity in itself that requires the mind to actually feel, how others in any situation, may feel, and try to either help or stop it entirely if it harms other humans/people/animals/earth that we only "know" is perfect for our lives. WE can't let the few, take that away.

Godspeed, and protection for those who may come at you with matrix style bs. LOL You're ready "Weedhopper."

Frank V
23rd May 2014, 15:09
Sorry to hear you're leaving, Eram. You will be missed.

May the Force be with you, my friend. Namaste.

heather6thsense
23rd May 2014, 15:12
Take care Eram. Have fun

Dennis Leahy
23rd May 2014, 16:11
Hey, Eram/Toek,

Tell us something significant that happened in your world in the last day or so. How did it impact you? How did it make you feel? What did you learn?

Dennis

Snoweagle
23rd May 2014, 21:52
Hey, Eram/Toek,
Tell us something significant that happened in your world in the last day or so. How did it impact you? How did it make you feel? What did you learn?
Dennis

I quite agree with everyone else Eram, it is not a poster that considers parting but a friend. And the prospect of a "closed door" exodus by a positive spirit during this escalating global crisis will feel a personal loss to your many friends here at Avalon.

Similarly, we also recognise the need to take a break, regain focus and mull ideas around your future. Therefore I support those asking you to consider a vacation (or else we are all coming to your B&B for a sit-in until you agree not to leave)

Either way, I respect your decision as it is yours to make and every man must find his way. In this I wish you well, take care.

meat suit
24th May 2014, 09:45
hey Eram,
sorry to get late to your farewell party here... I only just got back from another farewell party, you guess which one...
anyway, we got started here at the same time and while you got involved here very deeply, I have always taken a back seat.
I have found a good way of weeding thru all the info on Avalon, much like I have a way of weeding thru a shop in no time at all and getting the one thing I need.
I hope you keep your option open to come out of retirement, the 'alternative health' department on Avalon is second to none as far as I can tell, and I would stay on this forum for that alone...

lots of love

meat

GuyFox
24th May 2014, 22:21
This "Farewell Party" needs some music.

How about... THIS from John Lennon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b-Cr9a6eVo)

Or maybe... THIS from the Beatles (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYfiRvL-zUU)

pbsluvr
25th May 2014, 05:32
As Eram was one of the greeters who greeted my recent membership here, I am saddened by his announcement of leaving the forum.

But I not surprised. I too am coming to the belief that the real truth cannot be found here. Plus there are too many fear mongerers here. Sadly, I now suspect Bill of the same. I was just about to launch into all the reasons for this growing belief but now is not the time.

I will still probably revisit the forum now and then, but I don't hold out hope for any "great movement" here. I hope I don't get booted for this "heresy".

I think the Buddhist (and others) statement is the only truth worth pursuing: The only way to help all living beings is to free your own mind first.

If truth is what this forum is about, it should be focusing on techniques and methodologies for freeing our own mind. That is what the TPTB are afraid of the most.