PDA

View Full Version : Fake kid at Boston Marathon "bombing"

Maia Gabrial
24th May 2014, 13:49
Have you seen this video? More things are still coming out about the Boston Marathon "bombing".... The actors aren't doing a very good job if people can pick their acts apart....

My question is still why did Lame stream medias turn this disaster drill and the others into these deceptions? :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

DjV4gb4BDp4

jake gittes
24th May 2014, 14:15
Because the Lame Stream Media is owned and operated by the perpetrators as their Ministry of Mis-Information.

spiritguide
24th May 2014, 14:23
Video has been disabled get a does not exist reply.

ThePythonicCow
24th May 2014, 15:42
Video has been disabled get a does not exist reply.

There was a typo in the Youtube link. Fixed now. Video should work.

RunningDeer
24th May 2014, 15:44
Stu Seagall Strategic Operations Video Business Card
FpIkY24xmKQ

“the pot exploded”
“the garbage can exploded”

Photos and Eyewitnesses Confirm - BOTH Boston Marathon Bombs Were Fake
iYwH2k9emaE

Boston Marathon Bombing Crisis Actors Caught in the Act
8B_EH-uiNSM

ThePythonicCow
24th May 2014, 15:51
Have you seen this video? More things are still coming out about the Boston Marathon "bombing".... The actors aren't doing a very good job if people can pick their acts apart....
That video is damning evidence - thanks!

RunningDeer
24th May 2014, 15:58

My question is still why did Lame stream medias turn this disaster drill and the others into these deceptions? :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

DjV4gb4BDp4

Man! Everyone should see this video. A-mazing.

aranuk
24th May 2014, 16:47
There seems no end to the depravities the US government will stoop to. They are scripting a false reality to deceive the people even more than they are happy with. This situation surely cannot continue without the people waking up. The British government has also carried out these false flag ops. The London bombing is only one but there have been many others too. A disgraceful situation indeed. These bastards in power certainly have it coming to them.

Stan

sandy
25th May 2014, 07:11
Not impressed with the narrator and his vile comments about the physicality of the women................he is absolutely crude and a provocatuer for drama which truly takes away from his message of a hoax :(

jake gittes
25th May 2014, 13:11
I agree, Sandy. Unfortunately in these times, those who expose the truth have to be more credible than those who perpetuate hoaxes. The narrator undermines his own credibility with juvenile insults, detracting from the purpose of the report.

guayabal
25th May 2014, 14:07
Not impressed with the narrator and his vile comments about the physicality of the women................he is absolutely crude and a provocatuer for drama which truly takes away from his message of a hoax :(

I don't think so, I think the woman is calling for those names when she decided to use a shirt with a "BEAST" sign... I find strange to be wearing a shirt like that, part of the ritual/black magic?

syrwong
25th May 2014, 18:08
I think commenting with emotion is a style, and is perfectly acceptable. The emotion here is one of anger, which is a very important force to bring about change and revolution. Besides this emotion usually lacking in a disinformation.

Hervé
25th May 2014, 18:28
It seems that the commenter of the uploaded video in the OP is not only mad at heavy women but is also estranged with maths:

There is a total of 47 seconds between the little girl being switched hip and the last one being seen in the video accompanied with the comment "We spotted you."

That's less than 1 minute!

Then that same commenter isn't at all phased by the fact that, that same little girl reappears on someone else's hip after having been "dumped as a rag doll" in some trashcan... but he sure tells you what to actually see in what you are looking at, even if what he tells you to see is different from what he describes... but, in order to be able to see that, one would need to look and not listen (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58170-Boston-marathon-bombings--was-Explosions-at-Boston-marathon-&p=668999&viewfull=1#post668999).

One also need to keep in mind that, pictures are frozen moments in time... and that, for example, the frames shown at the beginning of the video are 1/3 of a second apart. That's two to three frames per 1 second from the timers hanged above the Boston Marathon Arrival Line.

ThePythonicCow
25th May 2014, 18:38
I think commenting with emotion is a style, and is perfectly acceptable. The emotion here is one of anger, which is a very important force to bring about change and revolution. Besides this emotion usually lacking in a disinformation.

Ugly bias is part of the human experience. Some of us by preference or profession have learned and chosen to filter that out from public view, just as some of us have learned not to pick our nose or fart in public. Some of us may be more animated by such ugly bias than others, just as some might fart more than others. If someone offers me research, insight or observation that I find valuable, I might excuse their ugly personal habits or biases or whatever ... or I might not ... that's my choice.

It's ok that we each make such choices for ourselves ... no problem.

What governments, public institutions (and forum admins) do to impose such a choice on others ... there much more restraint is called for.

Synchronicity
25th May 2014, 19:15
I have kids and you sure can hold one as she did. Seriously? This is ridiculous and that man is hateful and nasty. He has no clue what he is talking about and the time sequence wasn't all day for the children to be like that. The people are in shock and the lady handed the child to someone...that isn't dumping and maybe kept the child safe. Who are we to judge how a shocked and frightened person acts or their size, for that matter? Kids who take gymnastics or ballet or who are strong sure can hang that way and I have one who could hang without me touching her just like that (hurts me, but not her), and her arms weren't off of her. This child wasn't a baby and can hang on just fine. And no, listening to someone who obviously is horribly biased and a mean and hateful person who have no clue what is really going on doesn't make me believe anything he says. Wow. I know people who were there and it did happen. People got hurt. This video is silly and hateful. That is what is accepted as fact? Really? No need to argue with me...I'm not ignorant and nothing is over my eyes. There are plenty of conspiracies around, but that is a lady with a child who hands her off, and short videos and photos like this don't prove anything. If you want to prove things don't use nasty, rude men who make up things that don't even make logical sense.

ThePythonicCow
25th May 2014, 20:02
I have kids and you sure can hold one as she did.
What convinced me more was the kid having the same, unchanging position of body and legs, the entire time.

You might try watching it with the sound turned off :).

avid
25th May 2014, 22:17
We must look at false flag scenarios NOW via MSM as potential FAKES, these promotional warfare Hollywood videos are so realistic anyone could be manipulated! 'Vile actrocities' are conjured in a studio scenario!
MSM is not plausible any more!

Reiterating this video is important - 'training' to the extreme... and videod for any circumstance. Fake body suits, wondrous! Even operating on the fake body suits!!!
FpIkY24xmKQ

Thanks to Runningdeer

Hervé
25th May 2014, 22:34
My opinion... that little girl sure knows how to ride a horse :) :

https://fwtinw.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y2pUjte1ORd0YyAJBwZ4bhJvnyMZHXhqbAx5hNY5r6ZjHQ-HzAhlel_f_7Dt1AK1PLz83mm16sVnH_Zu1-5kuLbTPSGuRARY6xOZU1OFFXw4lg/Image-2014-05-25-23h-15mn-10.jpg?psid=1
Picture #1: Above picture taken at 4:09:55 (Boston Marathon Arrival Line Timer)

https://fwtinw.dm2303.livefilestore.com/y2p0zuTxbJZ2o8kK-JWpJEPTQ6F3qOwAaMyDxBesU_ucnZF0HxhanM6R-dGiQiZlmdom8W6jUQpCWNuNp3691iy5-RtU8ML7rpzA7qd5GlimJ0/Image-2014-05-25-23h-16mn-22.jpg?psid=1
Picture #2: Above picture taken at 4:09:56 (Boston Marathon Arrival Line Timer)

https://fwtinw.dm2304.livefilestore.com/y2pX5HhPp8icw-QNqnSKYj6HJ5-yb_WcAwV82Y4lJyc7D6h39FtKmnjTvBq9iCko69KvCCtV3SCUkSsZ50YuSX-57c1s9QI0T2jaUQfjhR5S7w/Image-2014-05-25-23h-16mn-54.jpg?psid=1
Picture #3: Above picture taken at 4:09:56 (Boston Marathon Arrival Line Timer) but 1/3 of a second prior to the previous picture -- picture #2 (uploader/video-maker mixed up the actual sequence).

https://fwtinw.dm2304.livefilestore.com/y2p-mEhTIZjQ-vu208o6r3rEBqsvTs1gKT8l8YqzVPcZhDXMGQz89yEquKTFxk2d3rtGB6RTHT6Bmt8Xa8c2Yk90scYabzHrl5i3JVk5Z2myfc/Image-2014-05-25-23h-17mn-32.jpg?psid=1
Picture #4: Above picture taken at 4:09:56 (Boston Marathon Arrival Line Timer) but 2/3 of a second after the previous picture -- picture #3 (uploader/video-maker mixed up the actual sequence) and 1/3 of a second after picture #2.

https://fwtinw.dm2303.livefilestore.com/y2pNoyCjVtO1SGYQFmtsB0jfGzj_G10QbDXAEav_TMU9RZkgqJ14LZNs_CKM1OVpfvxPW0kJePT6-hRC3iclWfmFF5tQcJJEmfiCEDyObdLVvg/Image-2014-05-25-23h-18mn-16.jpg?psid=1
Picture #5: Above picture taken at ~ 4:10:10 (Boston Marathon Arrival Line Timer).

https://fwtinw.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y2pNp7E9yu0t2hai97ozZ5EbgUg320hh1BhkERcT6eIsa8b4vN1THEQiN8jrNoWbUwQuPP1u-9QXsC1-9JXqh6F7gLHYQEvTiZfRkpvYoFLvX0/Image-2014-05-25-23h-19mn-16.jpg?psid=1
Picture #6: Above picture taken at ~ 4:10:19 (Boston Marathon Arrival Line Timer).

https://fwtinw.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y2pLHwszUPjJgXxKTOpKjzxuyDJF5qEoP51qLbc1ifiMJNrqHG4qZPKf5wwq-YKQrL8pNiUVxAU_ERfuICRFoORXh9qLOxLTRE6vTFs4wi6HS8/Image-2014-05-25-23h-24mn-42.jpg?psid=1

https://fwtinw.dm2303.livefilestore.com/y2p4lKHJXCsDYGW_n8A4RHXw2mHZSZtk6KO5LgugpY5smt4NJpb0V68wD9K_WZDALub75-Bo9Uur-NI8dBt9ZIi2oqSmu_UmBAeFzWIr8djPiU/Image-2014-05-25-23h-25mn-14.jpg?psid=1

And if one checks those body - thighs - lower leg angles... they aren't that fixed for a doll being flinged around within about one second (Pictures #1, #3, #2 and #4)...

avid
25th May 2014, 22:49
A 'Fake child' wrapped around 2 womens' necks - without movement, totally implausible - total dummy!!! If the first woman was so concerned - why would she dump the child onto someone else to be dangled round her neck much later? Pathetic. Thanks for this Maia Gabrial!!!

Each 'blast' into MSM about people being killed by 'nutters' daily now to gain gun-control absolutely stinks. We just can't believe these psy-ops any more. Because too many 'cried wolf'.

In fact - switch off MSM! The gore they will get up to is so disgusting to make you think it's real...., 'killing children' 'war victims' et al - shut those MSM TV channels down NOW! Look at alternative media news globally daily, and compare.

I am a mother - and the reaction of that 'child' is so 'stiff' over even a minute, in a state of panic, is totally implausible. They kick and scream if in fright, they wriggle, and would NEVER be parted from MUM due to fright. That was a dummy!

Hervé
25th May 2014, 22:54
Maybe... just maybe... that second woman his her older sister?

avid
25th May 2014, 22:59
NO- see my edited post above!

RunningDeer
25th May 2014, 23:03

Great shots. Curious kids look every which way. Unless they're sleeping, and if that's the case, the legs would dangle.

Velcro girl has the same legs as velcro monkey:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/velcro_monkey_zps22b59eb8.jpg

Hervé
25th May 2014, 23:13
Then someone forgot to look :)

ThePythonicCow
25th May 2014, 23:41
And if one checks those body - thighs - lower leg angles... they aren't that fixed for a doll being flinged around within about one second (Pictures #1, #3, #2 and #4)...

A 'Fake child' wrapped around 2 womens' necks - without movement, totally implausible - total dummy!!! If the first woman was so concerned - why would she dump the child onto someone else to be dangled round her neck much later? Pathetic. Thanks for this Maia Gabrial!!!

Each 'blast' into MSM about people being killed by 'nutters' daily now to gain gun-control absolutely stinks. We just can't believe these psy-ops any more. Because too many 'cried wolf'.

In fact - switch off MSM! The gore they will get up to is so disgusting to make you think it's real...., 'killing children' 'war victims' et al - shut those MSM TV channels down NOW! Look at alternative media news globally daily, and compare.

I am a mother - and the reaction of that 'child' is so 'stiff' over even a minute, in a state of panic, is totally implausible. They kick and scream if in fright, they wriggle, and would NEVER be parted from MUM due to fright. That was a dummy!

I agreed with both your posts when I read them.

Good thing I don't have a fetish about being consistent with myself from one minute to the next :).

noprophet
26th May 2014, 00:08
Just an FYI, i watched this with the sound off and found the evidence glaring. No distraction from the point.

syrwong
26th May 2014, 04:00

Great shots. Curious kids look every which way. Unless they're sleeping, and if that's the case, the legs would dangle.

Velcro girl has the same legs as velcro monkey:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/velcro_monkey_zps22b59eb8.jpg

There is a difference though: the monkey dares to look at the camera, but the girl was camera shy.

crosby
26th May 2014, 14:11
one girl seems to have a pony tail, while the other has braided pig tails. twins perhaps?
crosby

ThePythonicCow
26th May 2014, 19:43
one girl seems to have a pony tail, while the other has braided pig tails. twins perhaps?
crosby

In each case where I see a single tail, I can easily imagine that I am seeing one of two tails, with the one on the other side of the head obscured by the camera angle, the smoke and/or the poor resolution.

crosby
27th May 2014, 04:17
pic #2 clearly looks to me to be a pony tail. the hair is scooped to middle of back of 'doll' head with some type of hair band near crown. in the pictures when the 'doll' is with the other women, the hair clearly looks thicker and parted down the middle of 'doll' head with braids. anyhoots, that is how i see it. i have my mr. magoo glasses on.;)
warmest
crosby

Hervé
28th May 2014, 18:03
https://fwtinw.dm2304.livefilestore.com/y2p_CsHnUYqQuihl0JA0GRJ5AVJuFBr5hlCrSsIpriJnhdJ2wN7Mn2tS1Z83Fg24Vo3tAVX3fBE2WgagAWaW5O92i26HessMNqIt 3T2JLPyQ74/Boston%20little%20girl-01.gif?psid=1

Case closed!

Zaya
28th May 2014, 20:54
Amer Zo, do you think she is changing her? It is very hard to see!

I do think the girl looks fake fake fake though. She never moves and her face is smashed up against her mother at one point in a strange way.

avid
28th May 2014, 21:09
The Velcro-kid rides again....

PurpleLama
28th May 2014, 22:45
I am with Amzer on this one. I tote my kids plenty, and seeing as the stills were all from less than a minute of video, it is not at all unbelievable to me that the kid would stay in the same position for that long.

Looking at the gif Amzer posted above, its obviously a real kid the lady is shifting her grip on.

I believe there were a great many shenanigans around the marathon bombing, but the guy making the video is not credible, not to mention all the unnecessary commentary he provides.

Hervé
28th May 2014, 23:57
Amer Zo, do you think...

Hi Zaya,

I don't have to think, I just have to look :)

What is the mother/grand-mother doing?

What are the bodies' positions?

Does it look like said mother/grand-mother is shifting a weightless doll or something worth its weight of live flesh and bones?

The other thing the gif does demonstrate is that said mother/grand-mother resets the little girl on her hip every once in a while... that's what the video commenter/uploader in the OP video is not taking into account nor counting on to be shown for his "theory/psyop (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54217-Their-Mind-and-the-Emotional-Matrix-that-we-create-with-it.&p=652209&viewfull=1#post652209)" to work... and that's what closes the case!

PS: The .gif file I concocted is derived from the "Stabilized Boston Globe Video":

7l447UT3rtM

To be able to catch that small portion of the video, it may be best to download it and play it with VLC (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) which can play videos at slow/fast frame rates and/or frame by frame.

ThePythonicCow
29th May 2014, 01:18
Case closed!
Er ... eh ... which way did it close ?

===

P.S. -- Nevermind the question. I read your replies, and see that you're seeing a live child, not a doll. I'll take a look with vlc frame by frame now :).

gnostic9
29th May 2014, 01:26
I am terribly sorry, but i wanted to start a new thread, but was not given any recourse to find a way. My new thread is "Do we really think for ourselves, or are we programmed to receive what we are made to receive" this brings into question "Ownership"

ThePythonicCow
29th May 2014, 01:40
Case closed!

Er ... eh ... which way did it close ?
Hmm ... interesting ... I find the following frame, from about 00:54 seconds, to be good evidence that the child is a real, live child.

http://thepythoniccow.us/Blue_Mother_and_Suspected_Doll_Child_at_Boston_Bombing.jpg
The child's face is turned the "other" way, and her hand seems visible.

Perhaps the child's rather rigid posture in most of the available video is due to the child just having had the wits scared out of her, causing her to freeze and clutch mother.

ThePythonicCow
29th May 2014, 02:57
I am terribly sorry, but i wanted to start a new thread, but was not given any recourse to find a way.
Does this help: How to post or start a new thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14795-How-to-post-or-start-a-new-thread)?

Aha - you already found a way: Do we think for ourselves? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?71807-Do-we-think-for-ourselves). I moved your new thread from the Forum Technical Q&A (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?90-Forum-Technical-Q-A) sub-forum to the perhaps more appropriate Express Yourself (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?89-Express-Yourself) sub-forum.

Oouthere
29th May 2014, 03:16
He is completely wrong about people knowing to leave an area during an event like that. During army basic training we were on a hike when the instructors hit the roadside with flash-bang and smoke grenades. We had people freaking out and walking in circles, our drill instructor was doubled over laughing at them.

People were saying a man in a wheelchair was an actor at this same event but I have chatted with a lady that knew him. Sometimes people need to accept that an event is just as it is portrayed.

Hervé
29th May 2014, 12:06
Thanks for looking, Paul :)

meat suit
29th May 2014, 12:31
not convinced about the OP vids conclusions, my kids can hold the most rediculus positions forever,
also it is possible that the woman leaves the kid with somebody and then goes looking for sombody else.... its a bombing after all.. fake or not...
then the guy with the numbers on his leg... well thats what you wear at a marathon...

Daphne
21st July 2014, 00:00
I had never heard of moulage kits before. Interesting.

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/05/14/new-images-of-boston-bombing-false-flag-reveal-moulage-kits-and-fake-blood/

Pris
21st July 2014, 00:50
Age restricted video?! Sorry, I'm not signing in to YouTube to 'confirm' my age.

I deleted my Google account... for obvious reasons.

Daphne
21st July 2014, 02:36
I wish I knew how to embed a video, I am not that computer savvy.

Omni
21st July 2014, 03:00

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd330/omnisense/videoembed.jpg
Copy the youtube video link and use the above feature :)

If you don't know how to copy paste it is command C for copy and command V for paste (for mac). For windows I believe it is control c(copy) and control v(paste).

Hope that helps :)

RunningDeer
21st July 2014, 13:09

Along with Omniverse's suggestion, here's a couple of visual instructions on how to add a YouTube video - Post #5 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66104-How-to-Tips-with-Visuals-for-Links-Quotes-Images-etc.&p=766965&viewfull=1#post766965) & Post #9 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66104-How-to-Tips-with-Visuals-for-Links-Quotes-Images-etc.&p=767013&viewfull=1#post767013)