PDA

View Full Version : Newborn blood screening

Tangri
25th May 2014, 00:27
I have a friend who will shortly become a father in Canada. He ask my opinion for earlier protection/concerns. I want to share with you what source I gave him to investigate by him self.

This is a very benign seems controlling DNA restoring technique by government.
If you ask for hospital care. You have to obey the rule.

http://www.perinatalservicesbc.ca/default.htm

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/newborn/

Before decide any action you are going to, check possible risks and their probability percentages

Lifebringer
25th May 2014, 03:31
Don't know what to think about this. Maybe they are storing dna, to restart another population for slavery, should we be wiped out because of their wars and or planetary cataclysmic destruction? That or they are syphoning the "fountain of youth gene" they recently discovered. In the Greatest Story Never Told" Lanier said that the royals were vampire or had the taste for blood. Perhaps rather than rituals now, they can just use the blood for whatever they use it for. This is something only the pros can solve, as I have no idea what they do. In the Bible/Genesis, they stated the giants drank the blood of men. In Jack and Bean Stalk, the giants "grind your bones to make their bread."

Intriguing and still a mystery as the site implicates in it's discreetness of it's purpose. If they can't just come out and advertise about it, it's usually something heineous and hidden from the laws of nature or country.
Or...simply don't want any competition to have all clients for their specialty?

Hmm...still if it's my child, and it's to enable an organ to be regrown or skin for a burn that's my original sample before contamination, it may be wise for the bone marrow cures of tomorrow? Who knows the possibilities are endless when it comes to "for profit greed, over morality." Very dark deeds/intentions should not go undetected or investigate. If' it's something for the good, then by all means for the child or parent's protection, go for it. Long ago the ancients knew not to/or were vehement about not losing blood. Perhaps deep in their dna memory, they recall other things done for their blood. If man obtains the desire for it, who would know what they do in the hospitals and such?:loco::eek:

Wow, just too many dark corners to turn, on that one for right now. Especially at this time of night. 8 minutes til midnight...ooooooo..."twilight zone music"...hmmmm....

Tangri
25th May 2014, 05:10
Wow, just too many dark corners to turn, on that one for right now. Especially at this time of night. 8 minutes til midnight...ooooooo..."twilight zone music"...hmmmm....

I cut of rest of what you wrote because it was just previous one(still visible for readers) not because of I was not agree with them.

The most people are worried about on their offspring's health and future after birth.
But we are now awakened stage of being(rarely, if you chose to Percentage) and we have to think and plan before birth.

5 years ago private lab billed Maternal DNA test $ 400 with $100 labor fee(expense). Now as a London (ON) lab does $120 with $20 labor fee(expense).
I do not want to canalize reader choice but I believe they have to have information before chose(as a willing to have one not just given for charity).
gaining a knowledge without effort not last long enough
What do you do if you see a blind person attempts to walk racing car parkour?
I guess your choice would not try to stop the cars and/or say it is fate.

The Truth Is In There
25th May 2014, 12:36
they store dna for cloning centers.