PDA

View Full Version : Alien Bases on Earth. (Andromedan Grays) By a WWII fugitive.

cuitlahuac
25th May 2014, 08:43
I run on this information in spanish in 1997. It seems to be remote viewed information on Gray bases on Earth. The originator states that this information must not be believed, but verified.

It is my speculation (subject to verification) that the bases listed in here might not be run now by Grays, and if that were to be the case, then those bases (if they do exist) would be now run by the USA/UK military industrial complex probably with the cooperation of the andromedan grays. If that were to be the case, then Earth Today could have a powerful extraterrestrial tyrannical fleet.

I put this information here so that it is not lost and be subject to verification. So far, I have found UFO activity near a small lake in the state of Michoacan.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ALIEN BASES ON EARTH

The places where the Aliens live and from where they operate.
Also from where most Space Ships come and return after missions are accomplished.

INTRODUCTION

So much is being written about the aliens that I felt very confused. But, when there is so much smoke, there must also be a fire somewhere. I have made my own investigations, and what I have found I am stating in these pages.

Apparently we have here on this planet a COMMON ENEMY, but we are not certain that he exists. Instead of subduing the COMMON threat, we fight each other continually.

Most people feel that many strange things are happening all over the planet, such as crime, terrorism, disasters, change of climates, drugs, pollution, diseases, etc.

We also see that governments are unable to handle these things, and we do not understand the reason for the rapid decay of our civilization. Often not even the governments know what is going on behind the scene.

Well, with the information I expose in this page, there is a possibility to take a new look of the world situation.

There are ways to check the validity of this information, if anyone wishes to do so.

In the area where a Base is located there are often occurring "strange" phenomena.

One can ask people in the surroundings if they have noticed anything strange, seen lights, people disappearing...

Most of us have seen these orange lights, have heard stories about abductions, or people who came back from strange experiences, but, as far as I know, not one has told us WHERE this Bases are situated, and none has described their PURPOSES and their ORGANIZATION!

Obviously, if there are Space Ships flying around, there must also exist places where they land, repair their Ships, sleep......LIVE!

Knowing where they are and what they are doing enables us to find the means of neutralizing them.

They are FEW compared to us, but they are in possession of an advanced technology of which we know far too little about.

When we know from where our main trouble comes, we also have a possibility to do something about it. Without this knowledge we are only shooting blindly at each other.

WHAT WE SHOULD KNOW, IS THAT WE HAVE AN ENEMY IN COMMON TO ALL NATIONS OF THE PLANET AND THAT, IF WE DO NOT HANDLE HIM, HE WILL HANDLE US BY SEPARATING US FROM EACH OTHER AND DESTROYING US.

In this work it is referred to the Greys from Andromeda, but any being from another planet, would, by the meaning of the words, be an ET.

There are MANY more Bases, also I doubt that I have spotted all there is in each area, but I am pretty certain that what I have found so far, will give us a good idea about what is happening on this planet at this moment. Also, I am certain that there are people who know more, or the same as I do, but our information media, through the daily press is so controlled , that all they tell us of "certainties" is confusing us every day more.

I will not establish an E-Mail line for two reasons; the first one being that ALL I know is already stated.

The second one is to keep my mind clear to continue on this job ALONE , this way I do not work on anyone's suggestions or on other people's ideas.

I will continue with my research, as I eventually wish to cover the whole planet. My time is limited, but I plan to send out the next area I finish.

I hope that this work will be of some help for a better survival of this planet.

I am very grateful to anyone that has the guts to do something about our problems.

Love to all that are interested.

A FRIEND!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLOSSARY

Andromeda.- The Andromeda Galaxy, also known by its catalog numbers M31 or NGC224, is the closest large galaxy to our own and is also the largest in our Local Group of galaxies. A line drawn from Vega to the northeast through Deneb and extended twice as far will, end up in the constellation Andromeda. This faint smudge is the farthermost object that can be seen with the unassisted eye. It is in fact 2.2 million light years away, and is a galaxy of some 100 billion stars, very similar in size and spiral configuration to our own galaxy, the Milky Way.

ET.- Extra Terrestrial.

Grey.- One of the best descriptions available today is that given by Bob Williams;

"Greys" as alien life forms exhibit:

1. No viewable ears.

2. No viewable nose.

3. Very small mouth.

4. Very large eyes, with large & dark appearing pupils.

5. Very large cranium, with perspective to the rest of the body.

6. Adult size is small, approximately 3 (three) feet in height.

7. Off white/grey skin or outer covering.

8. No apparent sexual organs. Reproduction is, evidently, either asexual or non-existent.

Homo Sapiens.- By itself, the body would live, walk around, react, sleep, kill and direct an existence not better than that of a field mouse or a zombie. Put a "spirit" or "soul" over it and it becomes possessed of ethics and morals and direction and goals and the ability to reason; it becomes this strange thing called Homo Sapiens.

Hybrid.-Animal or plant produced from crossbreed of genetically different individuals.

Implant.-An electronic means of overwhelming and installing fixed ideas in a being, with the purpose of controlling and suppressing him.

Supression.- supression, in the context of this work, is "a harmful intention or action against which one cannot fight back".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THIS ISSUE YOU WILL FIND THE LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF ALIEN's BASES ON:

EARTH
MARS AND THE MOON
SYNOPSIS

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90643&highlight=alien+bases+earth

Link: http://web.archive.org/web/19990508123416/www.internet.com.mx/special/bases/

cuitlahuac
25th May 2014, 08:47
ALIEN BASES ON EARTH

THE ARCTIC ZONE
AUSTRALIA
MEXICO
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
ANTARCTIC
URUGUAY
ARGENTINA

THE ARCTIC ZONE
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION OF 10 ALIEN's BASES

GREENLAND
Information received on 5/8/96.

Place: Area Cape Farvel

Purpose: Receive shipments from the Moon.

Distribution of what is arriving.

Airlines control system.

Use population from area for experiments. Beings yearning for help! Very hard life, used as slaves.

Composed of: ET's 20 and their commander - Aborigines 50 -

A continuous flow of ships, none stationary.

Receive help from wherever they need.

NORTH POLE
Purpose: A Regulator of Communication with other Bases

No people here.

Composed of:A machine made of a different metal than ours.

Refined computer system, usually placed on planet's of their interest.

A control system used by the Greys from Andromeda.

SOVIET UNION
Information received on 4/8/96

Place: Tundra - Peninsula of Kola

Purpose: Main Implant of Body & Mind Center.

Implant programs.

Sending orders for Europe, but can reach any place.

They will interfere when somebody does higher mental work or studies.

Composed of: High Technology mental equipment.

Medical team to research effectiveness of implanted parts in human and animal bodies. Control their effectiveness on long distance range. Each implant is naturally connected to their computers to have a check on their victim.

ET's 50 - Homo Sapiens 50 - Hybrids as helpers 110 - Capacity for 100 "patients" - Animals 550 -

There is a continuous flow of people and animals. Also a screen around this Base, not to reach it mentally.

5 Ships on which operations can be made, and change of beings -

A crew trained in telepathy, composed of both races.

There is already a "robot army" walking around the planet composed of about 5,000 people.

Production of waves on a mental level. This energy when sent make people tired and frightened. These waves get recharged on this Base (composed of Radiation, Crystals and Electricity) in their generator. Sending out infected animals in areas where they wish to spread new diseases. They also do it with some of the humans they send back.

To keep the planet in a state of terror.

Sexual experiments.

In order to easy their constructions, they use electricity instead of walls. Scientists captured can't leave!

Information received on 6/8/96.

Place: Island of Novoja Zemla

Purpose: Repairing of Ships.

Homo Sapiens are also taught how to do this as well as hybrids.

Composed of: ET's 65 - Homo Sapiens 45 - Hybrids 80 - Ships stationed 16.

Space to repair 40 ships.

Spare parts collected from ships that had accidents as our metal can't be used. Receive shipments from other planet's on this Galaxy, but the main components come from Andromeda.

Place: Siberia - Area Chatanga where the rivers Kotuja and Cheta meet.

Purpose::To Keep Russia in Turmoil.

Send waves over population to be able to keep them on the bare state of survival. Learn by way of implants many languages to be able to mix with leaders.

Their responsibility is control over Russia.

Composed of: ET's 66 - Homo Sapiens, trained to infiltrate 200 - Hybrids 65 - Ships 27 -

Special machines to place on ships to shoot waves which suppress people into despair, hopelessness and apathy.

Installations on Base to train people against their will, to execute their orders and plans. These persons look "normal" when moving around, but are under their total control. 150 Homo Sapiens doctors working on this project.

Printed books get checked through their computers, all Russian languages under control.

Check on all Russian known leaders.

They create Russian chaos.

They see China as a problem as there are far too many people to keep under control! If they should start moving they are prepared to stop them. This would result in a huge massacre. They intend to send diseases over to China to get rid of at least half of its population.

They want us to believe that it is an "Apocalypse, but in reality they are provoking it all in a hidden way. This plan is masterminded in Andromeda.

Information received on 9/8/96.

Place: Russia, just under the Arctic Circle, not far from the Strait of Bering Area Bay Cresta - Town Egveknot

Purpose: Handle Japan, The Eastern Coast of Asia such as Corea, China, Philippines, Borneo, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sulawesi, New Guinea, etc. Works together with Base in South Australia.

They interfere with the weather, provoke catastrophes.

Checking on communications with other people from other planet's, these they do what they can to make them fail.

Keep US influence away from Asia.

Composed of: ET's 416 - Homo Sapiens, mainly Asiatic 800 - Hybrids 200 - Ships 47, of which 15 are big.

Training in politics, knowledge of customs from the different regions. People are brought back and forth.

Naturally, Asiatic infiltrators are used as government advisors. Basic program is to keep population at the lowest possible intelligence level and biggest possible misery. Investigations in how to decrease population.

This Base is as big as a small town. Here Hybrids are a mixture of aliens and Asiatic.

Busiest Base on the planet. Lots of time and effort is used in learning languages. Same implant techniques used as in other Bases.

A very complete and self sufficient Base. Collecting human "seeds" to make one Asiatic race. (Experiments).

There is very little attention on this place, but it is a hard working Base.

All Bases are connected by communication systems, their own Internet, and thus supply each other with what they need. When they work with Homo Sapiens they often make him believe that he has been on another planet.

Some of their ships are very big to be able to bring in their food supply as well as the necessary equipments.

ALASKA
Information received on 18/2/97.

Place: Brooks Range, Central Part, Latitude approximately 148 degrees Area Philip Smith Mountains & Horace Mountain.

Purpose:To Eradicate the Resistance of People on this Planet.

Through atmospheric movements they connect with Antarctic Base.

Only the toughest people are supposed to survive. As they want this planet for themselves, they do not wish its total ruin.

Ozone holes they can manipulate with, but they do not have control over earthquakes.

Composed of: ET's 30 - Hybrids 55 - Homo Sapiens as captured as scientists 32 - They always need us to gather information as well as to bring supplies.

In this area big Space Ships can land totally undetected.

27 ships for cargo distribution. They handle the traffic both ways; bring into the planet what comes from outside, and deliver what should be taken away from here. They like to take some people too, never older than 35 years, women has their preference. Males only very special ones in their genetic viewpoint.

Weather regulator machines, unseen by us. Also there is the biggest energy generator, for their use, on the planet.

From here the rays that can interfere with our atmosphere emanate. Through their information net, they are oriented about all atmospheric conditions on the globe. Many new technology wonders they gave us for their own advantage.

Through our computers we process data for them.

The landing place is not even hidden, can be spotted with our machines, only that the area is very guarded, mostly its space. When something is detected it is shot down.

Exchange of personnel. Greys come and leave after their duty here is ended. They are VERY HAPPY TO LEAVE!

This Base is only a transit area.

They have some 500 frozen reserve bodies for the Greys. When a Grey body dies, he needs a replacement which is not easy to get here. Some Greys get cheated and do not really depart!

Information received on 22/2/97.

Place: Brooks Range - Area Schwatka Mountains - Connection with the town Ambler.

Purpose: Genetic Works.

As usual there is huge suffering.

Studying our race's organs. They want some of our organs bodies because they give more and better sensation in sex and eating.

Their bodies are of flesh but very robotic. In their society there is no great deal if one looses a body. They are brought up to be what the State needs, there is no power of choice, which makes a robot society.

Preparing a new race! Possibly some are walking around in Ambler as it is a very isolated area and there is peace for their experiments. Many missing children and babies end up here as this is what is most needed.

Composed of: ET's 400 - which makes it a very important Base in its genetic work.

Hybrids only of own production. If experiment fails, body gets killed.

165 Homo Sapiens as scientists.

Space for 1,000 people to use in their experiments.

Tests are made with different races.

Young women are much needed. Insemination is done on them.

Their medical instruments are far ahead from ours.

A school area to test intelligence.

Quite a few are walking around in Alaska. With that climate, bodies that survive are tough.

Quite an old Base.

No ships. There is another Base for supplies under the Arctic Circle.

CANADA
Place: British mountains on the border to Alaska - Area Mount Greenough.

Purpose: Industrial Base.

Supplying the planet's bases with machinery.

Making and receiving parts for their ships.

There is a huge big space for their ships to land. Many come from the moon as it is a relay point.

Some come directly from outer space.

Base has two parts; parts for ships, the other one for refined machines such as medical and spying devices. Therefore different technicians are used.

Broken parts are brought here where they are repaired or modernized.

Their handling of machines is different than ours, as if those machines are more part of themselves, which makes their understanding of the machine's problems much easier to spot. This Base would be a delight for any of our engineers. Amazing, but this is a very peaceful Base, they work here as they are used at home.

First time I see them as peaceful beings. Obviously it all depends on what kind of jobs they are commanded to do.

Composed of: ET's 450 - Hybrids trained as technicians 550 - No ships of their own as they receive those for repair and if needed use them. They must also make tests to see that they function properly.

Information received on 23/2/97.

Place: Richardson Mountains - Area Mount Hare.

Purpose: News Control System.

Interested in data told about them. Confusion is OK. They love miss information. They want us to use Satellites, Internet & Computers in order to have an easy access to the planet's information. It just has expanded faster than they thought and some is getting out of hand for them.

Also they send things at their convenience.

Now they are a bit confused, things do not run exactly as they have planned.

Seems as if some of us, Homo Sapiens, are waking up.

Masses they have no real problem with, but there are INDIVIDUALS making things known. In this Computer age data is been spread with a speed no one has expected. All their misinformation is not able to drawn the right data. Their disadvantage is to work only with long term programs and are not used to make fast changes of their plans. Even they get overwhelmed with the amount of information they have to go through. They have their own satellites in order to have a world wide information available.

Composed of: ET's 200 - Hybrids trained as robots to check on their machines 110 -

Hybrids for menial work 65 -

55 Homo Sapiens, needed for language problems. Once they are there, they cannot leave again.

Most amazing machines, but mostly SMALL

Getting lots of things through rays.

Can even have devices outside as the area is deserted.

For them it is a natural thing to control everything as they consider themselves the rulers even though they are hidden leaders.

Used to control this way throughout the Physical Universe.

Ships they do not need.

This shows the organization system, each Base has exactly what it needs.

ICELAND
Just under the Arctic Cycle

Information received on 3/3/97.

Place: Jokulsaarglifur National Park.

Purpose: Patrolling Base.

Suppression of the whole area of Iceland. These very strong people are kept busy with old saga.

A place where the Aliens intend to make themselves stronger.

Also to keep an eye on Northern Europe.

Composed of: Et's 49 - Hybrids 78 - Homo Sapiens, happy to learn how to navigate these ships 55 -

18 Ships.

They do missions for the Arctic Zone.

Spying devices on planes, this being a rather deserted area. Their job is to check if anything unusual is occurring.

Want to be sure that no other Aliens come down here.

Tight control on the northern population as these are the toughest on the planet.

Reason why Scandinavians are kept under tight Taxes and Computer Control.

Because population is relatively scarce and lots of mountain areas, they do not wish to have any surprises there.

Great if drugs are implemented together with alcohol. Free people is what they fear the most. So, everyone should be in dread, then they feel safe!

Northern part of Europe is a great place to have command over this populated continent. Therefore these Bases are important for the development of our civilization, being Europe the biggest power after USA.

Plan , Europe must be suppressed or kept down, reason for so many unnecessary wars in the vicinity.

They wish the destruction of the strong European nucleus. Naturally the European Parliament is well infiltrated.

Terrorist attacks are a "must". People who are rather well educated have to be kept in uncertainty, unemployment, drugs and great worries about diseases.

Most of the plans are made and executed from the Arctic Bases. Here they find a relatively safe place to operate from.

Information received on 4/3/97.

Place: In the center of the Island.

Purpose: Their own emancipation.

Study of integration into the present civilization, that is, handling situations in order to be accepted.

We should fear, respect and need them to bring order into our society, reason for creating grater and greater disorder every day.

Composed of: Et's 100 - Hybrids 86 - Homo Sapiens 150, to train them into a relationship with us.

Devices to teach them how to communicate in our languages.

English is mostly used, as there should prevail a common mean of communication throughout the planet.

English will be a must for political leaders.

A Center for analyzing the situation on the planet, to be able to achieve a ONE WORLD ORDER.

They find where to start quarrels and wars, mostly among neighbors.

Their job is only to analyze. Other Bases train people to make riots, wars, etc.

Uneasiness is propagated all over the planet. The only peace allowed is the one they are preparing themselves to impose on us.

This will be a military-police "peace", where the rulers will be the Greys, officially!

Ships 10 -

Machines to process the news they receive constantly, NOT from our perverted radio and television, but from their own sources. (Our media is only of interest in so far of stopping any valid information about themselves and their purposes).

The entrance to this Base is not far from a volcanic crater.

They work day and night to manipulate us, which is their main purpose.

Fabulous data processors.

Europe is their main interest, but it will always be interrelated with the rest of the planet.

Russia should be kept poor and in turmoil, only way to keep them down.

Europe & Russia is a far too strong potential against USA which is "their nation".

People are infiltrated into Europe & Russia to make deals with USA.

USA has to shine (a smiling Clinton) to get the goodwill of the "poor" nations.

The whole press is geared with messages of hopelessness in handling so many catastrophes, famine, wars, terrible virus…all provoked by our "friends", the Greys with programs already tested from Andromeda.

This is general data, does not apply only to this Base.

To degrade people it is meticulously planned that they cannot find work, Whereas there is so much to do in all directions to improve living conditions for millions of people. People with no work, no income, feel impotent and give no real resistance to any change. They think that ANYTHING will be better than what they have. This can become a deadly trap.

NORWAY
Information received on 20/3/97.

Place: Finmark - Area Rastegai'sa.

Purpose: Atomic Energy research.

Working on an alternative for oil, something much cleaner when waste problems are handled.

Their atom fission is different. Naturally that they also need the energy for themselves.

The work done here is kept secret, so it is not known to us, but it is done with no pollution.

Composed of: 20 Ets, all technicians, trained in the handling of Energy. Working here alone.

10 Hybrids to do the menial work.

This area is dangerous for bodies. All work in special protective suits.

No ships, but a place where they can land.

There is a screen against telepathic approach made of heavy energy beams which get activated as soon as someone tries to "look" into the area.

Experiments are also made in how to paralyze people with these beams.

Remember please that they are few and we are many.

They know that we are afraid of ENERGY. With these beams bodies can "freeze" in whatever position they are in, but if kept for too long they die because the blood flow will eventually stop.

They need this device for a rapid take over period.

Prisoners are used to experiment with. They cannot let them go away because their secret would then be known.

These waves on a different wavelength can even "freeze" thought. This means that they can slow down people's reaction time.

When aimed at a specific person, it provokes heart attack.

People submitted to some of these rays tend to commit suicide.

Much of the NEGATIVE way of thinking we all experience in these modern times, stem from these waves in the atmosphere.

Scientists are working day and night on this project.

This being a "usual" weapon to subdue people on different planets.

People waking up tired, after a normal nights sleep, have been hit by these rays.

As they are shooting them all over the planet, not all places get them at the same time.

Naturally that the most populated areas are the ones that receive the majority of the dawn fall.

This energy is contrary to a body's own energy, so the cells, instead of having peace to do their repair work during sleep, are busy fighting a strange intruder.

A protective mental shield can be created by the people, and these rays will then hit back at the ones sending them.

Place: Troms, North of Ovre Dividal Nasjonal Park, on the mountain bordering with Sweden, between the rivers Lainbalven and Korkamaalven.

Purpose: Training Aliens in this planet's affairs.

Producing new bosses to relieve the old ones in places of necessity .These Aliens are highly intelligent and have been trained in Andromeda to be able to keep a planet under their control.

Most planetary Bases have a communication line with this rather "insignificant" Base so they know here what is going on all over their organization. They are able to spot if anyone is sending false information, or not sending what they should.

We by now know that this Base system is a very organized and CONTROLLED business. As all their manipulations are hidden, they are not accustomed of having anyone interfere with their plans and work neither physically or mentally.

To control a planet, one has to have control over its leaders, so the main attention is on LEADERS, I would say, of any sort. Here one can see a reason for not having decent and able leaders. This is not allowed by this Organization. One can deduce that we cannot see them because of all the fighting going on continually. These battles are mostly provoked by them.

Composed of: Ets 150 - Hybrids 400, here they also do information gathering work. All are highly trained in computers.

No Homo Sapiens has ever been here.

5 Ships, small but very fast.

The Greys come in on big Ships, but these land elsewhere.

Developed a high intelligence service.

They have data about every political leader. If needed black mail is used to make them obey their orders, which mostly do not come directly from them.

There is a whole web behind the planets political scene.

Their interest is also in EDUCATION. The program is lots of hard study with very little effectiveness Bright young people can become less brilliant through these programs. As a result earth is becoming a place of "sheep", rather easy to manipulate.

Information received on 30/3/97.

Place: Nordland, on the border to Sweden - Area Ballangen & Storsteinsfjellet.

Purpose: Europe's abduction Center.

Here they make people believe that they are on another planet. Many become spiritual leaders, very convinced about the existence of a better place somewhere else!

As anyone abducted has a monitor implanted in his body, these people can be directed as well as traced from different Bases which have this program on their lines.

The "teaching" on this Base is different from Mexican witchcraft instructions as it is aimed at European and Anglo-Saxon population.

People which they bring here are mostly young, with a good presence as well as background and education. This is aimed at a fairly educated part of the society.

An important part of their indoctrination is that the Aliens are GOOD.

The purpose being not to have earth citizens against themselves.

They cannot subdue us all if we are not mentally enslaved, but most of us are through the manipulation of the communication media, which includes the press and books.

Anything which will confuse people is allowed.

This is a kind of paradises base with a lot of aesthetic. A "safe" and quiet environment. Many things are very similar to our different religions. They are prepared to indoctrinate any kind of religious trend.

Composed of: 100 Ets who always use an appropriate disguise.

120 Hybrids, very busy preparing different scenes.

70 Homo Sapiens, all spiritual leaders, to give them information about their work, ways to worship, etc. Even though they are prisoners, they are very well treated and are allowed to stay in communication with their most important followers through sophisticated communication media.

The place is well provided with different attires.

People sent back are very convinced about their mission

The Aliens know about the power of the spirit and want to have the most able people under their control.

10 Ships

Films are produced which the "missionaries" can show to convince their followers. These are superbly made with high technology.

All those who came back believe truly in this paradise. Their "knowledge gets confirmed with new data provided by the monitors, and followers see them as VERY clever persons.

Once people are caught in this , they are used for the Alien's purposes. So, when one of these bodies die, the spirit is given instructions (implants) to break any spiritual group not fully under their control.

SWEDEN
Place: Norbottens Län - West from Kiruna - Area Kebnekaise and Rensjön.

Purpose: Political Base.

Controlling Northern Europe which includes Scandinavia, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and that part of Russia up to Moscow.

In the political game they want the US to be the leading nation, therefore they try to make things difficult for Europe to make them loose strength. Situations are created so that Europe often "has to" ask the Americans for help.

To keep Russia in turmoil is rather easy.

More sophisticated means are needed for the European countries.

Here the main purpose is to know what is happening politically and economically, interfere as much as they can, to be able to control their currencies and help the USA prosper.

Things are done a bit more carefully, but using the usual treason system. Politicians can also be bought here, but in a more subtle way. They have to be more careful NOT to get able and decent people as top leaders.

If an able person comes to the top, he - she will be attacked with slander in order to loose prestige. Then he- she will loose popularity and power.

The other possibility is that such a person gets sick or ends with a heart attack.

Not all heart attacks are caused by stress or high cholesterol.

We are made to worry about certain diseases, most of which are provoked by them. The purpose behind this is to convince people that the best thing to do is as little as possible. The idea being: the less I move the less danger I get into.

A hidden way to subdue persons that may think about interfering in their game.

Composed of: 45 Ets experts in political manipulation.

90 Hybrids, mostly as clerks to work with computers and compiling data.

78 Homo Sapiens with good knowledge about the different regions, and their languages.

Ships for transport, as well as for inspection, 5 of each. These Ship's activities can be interchanged.

Naturally there is the usual sophisticated spying system as well as the interchange of data between the different regions and Bases.

Information received 1/4/97

Place: Norbottens Län - Abisko Nat. Park - About 50 km. from the border to Norway.

Purpose: Helping The Other Bases With The Interchange Of Whatever Is Needed. For example, abductions go first here and then get transported to the proper Bases. This makes the tracing of the route more difficult.

Intelligence Service also goes out from here. An Execution Base where no programs are made.

Ships sending "rays" also start from here.

Whenever we observe something, as all cannot be completely hidden, we come to the wrong conclusions.

From this place one can see quite some movements.

All the North European Bases have protective screens against physical and mental approach.

Animals in the area used for their blood supply, and the meat is being used for Homo Sapiens.

In these mountains training is being done. Spies and infiltrators must also be physically fit. Hunting is part of their training, as well as shooting.

Great activity is going on here. They are there as a "crown" over Europe.

People in the European countries believe much less in their existence, which is a great protection for their work.

To have an European Parliament that makes decisions over Europe helps them in their manipulations. The ONLY thing they need is to have their people as leaders of this institution and get fast rid of any person who is aware enough to see behind the facade.

In this area all looks so peaceful, but this "peacefulness" is causing disasters all around as they are poisoning our society.

Some people know about all this, and they permit them to continue as it all seems so interesting, and sometimes helpful with certain new technologies.

But, they are playing cat and mouse with all of us! The importance of this data is that here is great part of the reason Europe has difficulties in many aspects.

PEACE AND STABILITY IS NOT PERMITTED.

Their task is to find a way of causing big problems. As soon as they are about being solved, find a totally different area and start some new ones. As they keep us repairing all these damages, we have no time nor energy to create new and better things to make our lives to PROSPER!

As all Bases work on the same goal, we are kept down without finding the reason for it.

Composed of: 175 ETS - Here we have the most able Hybrids on the planet as they can execute about any orders . 300 of them. There are so many in this place as they do the abductions. They are able, fast and very obedient (implanted). Homo Sapiens is not needed here.

25 Ships with many different equipment.

Place: Norbottens Län - Area Kvilskjokk - About 100 Km. from the border to Norway.

Purpose: Political Base.

Planning and preparing speeches for leaders. Naturally, there is great interest in the German and Russian leaders as these two powers could become the leading force on the planet. To avoid this, Russia and the Eastern countries should be kept on a low survival level.

As this Base is only concerned with the top European politicians it is rather small in size.

Some times "strange" things can happen to this able people, such as the need for an operation. This is the most secret manipulation, as during the period of unconsciousness some things CAN be performed on them, of which they will not remember anything, and later some treaties and alliances will be made. These will be of help for the Grey's plans.

From this Base they also try to manipulate the Top Leader's Meetings.

The sad thing is that our lives depend on the decisions our politicians make, and their lives are tightly monitored by our enemies which are mostly hidden, or appear as great friends, counselors and "real" helpers.

It is HARD to remain sane under so much manipulation as they work 24 hours a day behind the scene.

Here are screens on which they can follow the lives of the ones they are interested in. Thoughts can also be projected.

For getting the information required, spies, as well as very sophisticated technologies are used. Not all what we see on films and TV is a lie!

But, their REAL POWER consists in staying hidden from our view.

Once we do wake up, the fight among us will end. We could, may be, restore our planet to something beautiful, instead of the misery we have on the greatest part of earth.

Right now in Africa all is getting destroyed. At the same time Europe should get involved, and if possible, bleed their economy too!

It is correct to help, but it is URGENT to find out what and WHO is provoking all these fights between neighbors.

When we do a thorough investigation into each situation, we will be able to avoid all this unnecessary blood shed.

Things are somehow hidden, but far less than we believe. The reason we cannot see what is going on is because our attention is continually directed to the things these Aliens wish as to see, worry about and fight. With the total press manipulation we do not know where to look to be able to act in a way that our civilization could start to prosper, and people could live decent lives again.

Even our youth have lost their fun in life, as well as their positive goals, so death and destruction has become their aim.

Composed of: Ets 40 - Hybrids 35 - No Homo Sapiens - No Ships of their own.

If any Homo Sapiens would come here, it would be in a drugged state, and will not be able to remember anything about it.

They are experts in mental surgery. A politician may end up in a hospital for an "innocent" operation and be under undue influence during that period.

Another easy way to do this is while a person is asleep.

Basically what we see here is INTERFERENCE WITH THE MIND.

As people have NO data about all this, they have no chance of doing something about it.

WHAT ONE KNOWS, ONE CAN HANDLE!

FINLAND
Information received on 2/4/97.

Place: Utsjoki, practically on the Border to Norway - Finmark -

Purpose: Scientific Base.

Genetic experiments. Searching for a prototype that can be sent into the European society. Most important is to make them think as Greys, and take their side in any conflict or discussion. They try to bring up "natural" spies.

It is done through insemination, using abducted young women. Here scientific investigations are made to find the right men to be used. (Reminds me of Hitler's work).

Later a mass production will be made of the types they like the most.

Here the children grow up and are educated as well as indoctrinated to achieve the expected prototype.

THIS RESEARCH IS RATHER OLD, SO SUCH PEOPLE ARE ALREADY PART OF OUR SOCIETY!

Naturally, the day they overtly take over our planet, these people will have the top positions, and anyone disagreeing will simply disappear.

The program in use is old, it has been going on for more than 50 years. They have an enormous amount of things already aligned.

The take over procedure is rigorously planned in order not to have any failure.

Somehow time is no problem for them, they go for TOTAL CONTROL as their goal. They also feel rather confident to achieve it when they see the rapid decay of our civilization. Please remember that when things go into misery, chaos and hopelessness, SOMEBODY IS PUSHING THE TREND IN THAT DIRECTION!

It is definitely not a natural thing to have no goals, no hope and no fun. The sad part of all this is that we came to believe that "this is the way of life". NO, this is the road of cynically planned SUPPRESSION.

Composed of: 40 Ets, all doctors, experts in any kind of bodies. Bodies are far less important for them than for us.

300 Hybrids as staff.

150 Homo Sapiens as "patients" to deliver the children.

Studies are done with videos and machines. This way no strange ideas are given to the students.

500 prototype people in training, here all ages are included, also the newly born.

20 rather heavy Ships for all their needs.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90643&highlight=alien+bases+earth

GuyFox
25th May 2014, 10:02
Interesting.
But not sure what to make of it:

Here the children grow up and are educated as well as indoctrinated to achieve the expected prototype.

Naturally, the day they overtly take over our planet, these people will have the top positions, and anyone disagreeing will simply disappear.

Source?

yelik
25th May 2014, 13:03
We know bases exist and it makes sense they are in very remote places, even so its a lot to take in. The possible false flag alien invasion could be real or is it?

sirdipswitch
25th May 2014, 14:01
Interesting yes, and just think, this only speaks to that which you know, of the Grays of Andromeda. What of the other 37 races here, from other parts of our own Milky Way, and the few, from other Gallaxies besides Andromeda??

So why does this tiny insignificant rock, on the outskirts of the Milky Way, attract so many from around the Universe? It comes by way of Source, in helping us to overcome our ignorant religeous dogma of thinking we are alone.:wizard:

Sunny-side-up
26th May 2014, 10:34
Interesting Post, good reply's!

cuitlahuac have you ever tried 'Map Plotting' UFO sightings. If you can sort out which sightings make straight lines, plot them. Then extend the lines in both directions, do that to all and you will see some very interesting information. It shows 'Cross-Points' (I call these 'HUB's, hubs of activity, maybe Bases?) where UFO activity could be concentrated! and where UFO activity should be concentrated but has no Sightings relating to that area. I find the Hubs that have no related UFO sightings the most interesting.
Once you have some Hubs you can also study the actual area and just what is there on the ground?

cuitlahuac
26th May 2014, 10:59
Interesting.
But not sure what to make of it:

Source?

The source is himself. He asks to verify for ourselves the information. What I have found novel here is that this information speaks of the government/management of the Grays civilization in Andromeda. A management with its goals, programs and administrative duties.

cuitlahuac
26th May 2014, 11:17
We know bases exist and it makes sense they are in very remote places, even so its a lot to take in. The possible false flag alien invasion could be real or is it?

False flag alien invasion. First, it has to be a false flag operation, because Earth has been invaded by aliens long ago. Mantids, Grays, reptilians, other "invader forces" spoken off in L. Ronald Hubbard taped lectures.

It seems that a false flag alien invasion is a tool to establish a One World police state. I believe that the secret government owns or participates in the bases described here, and that they have a UFO fleet with which they could run this false flag alien invasion with real UFOs in real time with real UFO weapons.

A new whistleblower has come forward to claim that he spent almost three years serving in a secret Space Fleet run by a multinational organization called the Earth Defense Force. In exclusive testimony released today on ExoNews TV, the whistleblower, who uses the pseudonym, Captain Kaye, said that the Earth Defense Force recruits personnel from the military services of different nations including China, Russia and the U.S. He claims that he was recruited from a covert branch of the U.S. Marine Corps called “Special Section,” after having served previously for 17 years on Mars protecting five human colonies from indigenous Martian life forms.

http://exopolitics.org/whistleblower-reveals-serving-for-3-years-on-secret-space-fleet/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Interesting Post, good reply's!

cuitlahuac have you ever tried 'Map Plotting' UFO sightings. If you can sort out which sightings make straight lines, plot them. Then extend the lines in both directions, do that to all and you will see some very interesting information. It shows 'Cross-Points' (I call these 'HUB's, hubs of activity, maybe Bases?) where UFO activity could be concentrated! and where UFO activity should be concentrated but has no Sightings relating to that area. I find the Hubs that have no related UFO sightings the most interesting.
Once you have some Hubs you can also study the actual area and just what is there on the ground?

Very useful. This method would indicate that the hubs where there is no sightings should be very secret. I would like to see a diagram of them, because I have not much time to do that.

cuitlahuac
26th May 2014, 11:23
Interesting yes, and just think, this only speaks to that which you know, of the Grays of Andromeda. What of the other 37 races here, from other parts of our own Milky Way, and the few, from other Gallaxies besides Andromeda??

So why does this tiny insignificant rock, on the outskirts of the Milky Way, attract so many from around the Universe? It comes by way of Source, in helping us to overcome our ignorant religeous dogma of thinking we are alone.:wizard:

The creator of this information states that he covers only Gray bases and that there may be more. On your second paragraph, regarding Earth: According to the book The Pied Pipers of Heaven, by L. Kin, Earth is a replica of "Paradise Planet". And according to scientology leaders (Hubbard and Bill Robertson) Earth is the place where a solution to this universe is to be found.

cuitlahuac
26th May 2014, 11:35
What I find interesting in this information (Alien Bases on Earth) is that the information describes the managerial/governmental/military structure of Andromeda, and it seems to me very similar to that of Scientology management and the Sea Organization. In fact, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard states that the Scientology administrative/management structure was taken from a galactic civilization, the Galactic Federation running this galaxy and, according to the book "The Pied Pipers of Heaven" by L. Kin, there is also a management to run Andromeda.

So, this Grays organization/management described in this material (Alien Bases on Earth), whether the material is true or false, describes how a planet is run and describes the true "government" of Earth that controls the people, But this "true government" is more like a paramilitary MANAGEMENT.

cuitlahuac
26th May 2014, 11:47
Another interesting thing about this information is that it uses many scientology principles. One of them is L. Ron Hubbard's statement that (paraphrased): "everything in society is calculated and designed that way and does not happen by chance or destiny".

The destruction of society planed by Grays is the way the secret government of Earth is also destroying our society to impose their One World.

Please remember that when things go into misery, chaos and hopelessness, SOMEBODY IS PUSHING THE TREND IN THAT DIRECTION!

It is definitely not a natural thing to have no goals, no hope and no fun. The sad part of all this is that we came to believe that "this is the way of life". NO, this is the road of cynically planned SUPPRESSION.

cuitlahuac
26th May 2014, 11:53
In Bill Robertson's UFO Lecture, it is stated that the Grays work with the US Government, while Europe works with the "Marcabians".

Our "friends" the Greys, are behind the US government. Through them they want to rule the whole world. Europe is in their way, so "lets destroy as much as we can there"... and at this point I would like to inform you that the indispensable link between the Greys and the US Government is composed by several "high personalities" such as Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright, George Bush while he was the president and a man called Cook, in the actual English Government.

http://web.archive.org/web/19990508141850/http://www.internet.com.mx/special/bases/kosovo.htm

I wonder who this Cook might be.

OnyxKnight
27th May 2014, 00:55
I'm curious to know how the source deducted that they are from Andromeda?

cuitlahuac
27th May 2014, 06:12

All I can say is that the source describes something like remote viewing, like pervading the area (a known ability of spiritual beings, specially those knowing scientology) and knowing what is going on. Let me see if I can find more as regards your question.

OnyxKnight
27th May 2014, 21:03

All I can say is that the source describes something like remote viewing, like pervading the area (a known ability of spiritual beings, specially those knowing scientology) and knowing what is going on. Let me see if I can find more as regards your question.

I thought it was something more precise, like using science or something to find that out. We are surrounding by galaxies around us. How did he know it was Andromeda? And yes, I'd appreciate the answers.

778 neighbour of some guy
27th May 2014, 21:26
So why does this tiny insignificant rock, on the outskirts of the Milky Way, attract so many from around the Universe?

Popular safari destination me thinks.;)

Ammit
27th May 2014, 22:01
Thanks for this information, very interesting.
My question though comes from the Soviet Union part. If "Also a screen around this Base, not to reach it mentally.", then how did he gain the information via remote viewing??

cuitlahuac
29th May 2014, 17:14

I thought it was something more precise, like using science or something to find that out. We are surrounding by galaxies around us. How did he know it was Andromeda? And yes, I'd appreciate the answers.

Remote viewing is a by product (an ability regained) in advanced level Scientology processing and it is science.

Also, the CIA and the US military infiltrated scientology in the 70's to scientifically study Remote Viewing.

Bill Robertson gives a reference as regards the Grays being from Andromeda:

...Andromeda, which is the next galaxy over here, Galaxy 0.

Now that was in the past, and that's why they had so much trouble in this sector. Now let's look at where they are coming from. Here's the Galaxy 0. Now why do we call it Galaxy 0, and why do we call this one [Milky Way] 1?

Because if you look at all of life as being a game, the game actually started over here with beings coming in and starting life forms and so on like that. All right, and this is where the game got started. The first place it spread to was this galaxy. It's the nearest one to that one.

http://www.freezone.org/images/ufo04.jpg

Later in November last year Doro found this article or got this article frorn a contact at the convention and you can read that little place, the thirlg in the black there: "The aliens come from the constellation M 31 in Andromeda," says Moser. "It's not surprising, for this galaxy is the next to this one, but still it is incredible that they have found us."

When I saw that I said - The cat is out of the bag. The lid is off. And that article is also saying they made agreements with 14 countries of this planet. All right, I said. That's it. That's what it is. that agrees with everything we were finding out. If we told people this they'd say - Ah, you're crazy. Here it is in the newspaper coming out .

"Who has sent out this article?" I don't know. This guy in Florida brought it out from a guy in Australia who has a contact in the UN. I don't know him.

"The article was in a small newspaper from Florida and was passed on at a press conference to an Austrian member of the Bilderbergers. It was told that he had sources in the UN and most likely it is Waldheim." There you are. So the lid is coming off. But we know already. But who would believe it? But I'm saying now you've got to understand what's gonna happen in the next 10 years. Now this is what's happening now.

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/e_cbrufo.htm

cuitlahuac
29th May 2014, 17:19
My question though comes from the Soviet Union part. If "Also a screen around this Base, not to reach it mentally.", then how did he gain the information via remote viewing??

The source does not explain, but I know that one can be careful and go around "traps", so to speak, in the field of Remote Viewing. Also, like an analogy, in the field of memory recovery, there are techniques to peel off layers of false memories to reach the real buried memories.

cuitlahuac
4th June 2014, 06:39

Here is what Hubbard explains regarding "pervasion", an ability every one of us have:

"Philadelphia Doctorate Course
19 January 1953
But I can tell you that the further
a person goes up the tone scale, the more he feels like an
individual and the more he pervades. He gets way up the tone
scale, and there's a cat walks in the door. And he thinks Bark,
and the cat would probably say, "Woof-woof." He pervades.
Way down the tone scale, he looks at the cat and he -- two things
happen. Fairly high on the tone scale he says, "I'm not a cat." A
little lower on the tone scale the fellow sits there and if the
cat hangs around too long and the cat looks dangerous, why, the
person will say meow. That's right. He becomes whatever he sees.
That's the mockery at the bottom of the scale: one becomes what
one sees.

"How do you prevent somebody from pervading? You get him to
locating. Dangerous to have people pervade. They'd know
everything that was going on and where everything was, and do a
lot of interesting things.
So in order -- in order to have good, honest, hardworking slaves,
you'd have to stop people from pervading.
And how would you stop people from pervading? You would simply
stop them by making them locate. Make him think they had to see
and find. That is a trick. It is a trick to see and find, and
it's no trick at all to pervade.
You come up tone scale a bit, try this trick. You suddenly
realize you've lost something; you can't remember where it is.
Instead of going and looking for it, just sit right where you are
and look in a 360-degree sphere until you encounter it. And then
go pick it up. Very simple. You'll find you won't trust yourself.
Why won't you trust yourself? Well, you'll do it as well as you
trust yourself."

cuitlahuac
5th June 2014, 15:25

The source states in the materials that people should verify for themselves the reality of this posted information. He suggests asking questions in the areas regarding UFO activity. Also, this could be verified by qualified remote viewers. Here is a scientific verification of Ingo Swan's remote viewing of Jupiter (one also can see the ability of "pervasion" in remote viewing:

The raw data indicate that the viewer had identified a Ring around Jupiter, a sketch of which appears in the raw data (presented ahead) and is also verbally identified.

Conventional scientific wisdom held that Jupiter did not possess any Rings. This particular datum was one reason the experiment was laughed out of town by many.

The existence of the Ring was discovered and confirmed in early 1979, six years after the Jupiter Probe had taken place.

http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote_viewing_jupiter.htm

In the case of the remote viewing of Mercury, Swan found an atmosphere and lichen in the rocks. At the time it was said Mercury had no atmosphere because the solar wind would take it out, and so, no lichens would be able to exist. But it was found later that Mercury does have an atmosphere and that it is supplied by the solar wind, and with that, the existence of lichen is made possible.

Mercury is too small and hot for its gravity to retain any significant atmosphere over long periods of time; it does have a "tenuous surface-bounded exosphere"[58] containing hydrogen, helium, oxygen, sodium, calcium, potassium and others. This exosphere is not stable—atoms are continuously lost and replenished from a variety of sources. Hydrogen and helium atoms probably come from the solar wind, diffusing into Mercury's magnetosphere before later escaping back into space. Radioactive decay of elements within Mercury's crust is another source of helium, as well as sodium and potassium. MESSENGER found high proportions of calcium, helium, hydroxide, magnesium, oxygen, potassium, silicon and sodium. Water vapor is present, released by a combination of processes such as: comets striking its surface, sputtering creating water out of hydrogen from the solar wind and oxygen from rock, and sublimation from reservoirs of water ice in the permanently shadowed polar craters. The detection of high amounts of water-related ions like O+, OH−, and H2O+ was a surprise.[59][60]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_%28planet%29

I think it would be possible to make similar experiments of remote viewing of these bases with qualified viewers knowledgeable in electronic traps, on these bases. But that would be not welcomed by the secret government of Earth.

birddog
5th June 2014, 23:37
There are many different types of 'grays'. My understanding is that the Andromedans are benevolent. The gray alien race that is here in the US, is not benevolent, does not look like some of the other gray races, and has very sharp teeth.

I am just curious as to where David Icke gets his information. Does he, has he, EVER seen an alien?

Aliens don't always arrive in big ships. The more advanced can arrive in a ship 30' across, but these ships can change shape as needed. They travel through dimensions, and they don't stay here on Earth very long, as the energy is very heavy to them.