PDA

View Full Version : Karen Hudes, SCAM Buster - on the Dinar RV, and OPPT

GuyFox
27th May 2014, 14:57
Karen Hudes, SCAM Buster - on the Dinar RV, and OPPT

Ro2SrH5_2kQ

Video Published on 27 May 2014

Karen Hudes, the World Bank lawyer and a whistle blower, Blows the whistle on popular financial scams: the Dinar RV, and OPPT, the One People's Public Trust. Herein she talks with Crystal Clarke, and this is an Excerpt from a longer interview she did with Crystal Clarke and James Horak on March 17, 2014 for their show, Race With Time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TOFq_Qr8WM

She also speaks of Kevin Annett's court case against the Queen and the Vatican

Cardillac
27th May 2014, 16:40
please listen to this video very precisely at ca. min. 3:15-3:43; Karen Hudes alludes that somehow the indigenous people of Canada/Kevin Annett are involved in a gold scam cover-up of some sort- huh?- so what is really going on?- please help me with this; I'm completely confused at the moment-

Larry

GuyFox
27th May 2014, 16:51
Yes. Good find.
I heard that too.
I think she may think (perhaps mistakenly) that Annett's action may have something to do with him trying to get his hands on "the people's gold",
or maybe Gold which is due to Native Canadians.

To be honest, I do not fully grok the sense of her brief remark either. (I have not heard her expand on it in the longer video, nor elsewhere)

I left the reference to Annett in, since his interviews are being picked up in many places, and KH is the first person whom I have heard say that the Native Canadians are not interested in his case. Of course, there may be another side to this story. If you pick up something different on the Annett/Queen/Vatican case, please let me know

GuyFox
27th May 2014, 17:00
I will include this video (posting it a second time) because many people who were once interested in OPPT have moved ON to Swiss Indo:

emHsHtqjTek

Now, I think some people think that the the SwissIndo scam has also been Busted - partly by the above video, and these (also from Geologic, a researcher into Prosperity schemes):

Swissindo: Foreign delegates, are they "window dressing"? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjV2fjVtoQM) : SwissIndo - The Coronation Excerpt from TWOT (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdUbbvRiiWw)

But also by Ron Van Dyke's interview with Mr Sino/ My Sughi (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEJ73FsKxD), where the self-proclaimed "King-of-Kings" came across poorly, even to his own supporters!

Read the comments on RVD's video. They are almost entirely negative, and Ron usually cuts out negative comments (including mine), so you can imagine how bad the rest of them most have been !

RVD seems to be gravitating to some new Prosperity Scheme that he has found, involving "the Ambassador" and "the Red Dragon." For some reason, these Prosperity Schemes and Scams seem to be spawning "Dragon Societies" almost by magic.

jake gittes
27th May 2014, 23:58
Hasn't Hudes' credibility been called into question lately? Seems an odd time to suddenly start bashing Annett, right as he's attracting attention to the Pope and Company's child-murdering problem.

GuyFox
28th May 2014, 00:23
True enough.
Karen has built herself a somewhat checkered reputation...
(I may have more to say about that later, if/when I examine some of her claims about: Gold, Marcos, etc.)

Also, she is very quick to point the finger at the Jesuits, and never, ever criticizes the Zionist.
It seems odd, until you examine her background. It seems possible that she could be a misinformation agent, whose mission it is to take some "heat" away from Zionists, by blaming the Jesuits for everything.

Even if this view of her is true, I think you have to agree that she has courage, has a high-powered background with the World Bank, and has made some very interesting revelations on various subjects. So I still listen to her, but do not take anything she says as TRUE until I ponder what might by motivating her, and or seek confirmation elsewhere. Example: Do Coneheads really still exist? Do they hold vast power on our planet? It seems unlikely, but I remain open to those possibilities.

As far as the Two Main Scams she bust: the Dinar RV and OPPT, can you see any reason she would be spreading misinformation, by calling them scams? I cannot see why she would do so. If they were genuine, wouldn't she have every reason to help them work? - since that would enhance her reputation. So she must be genuine in calling them scams, after examining the,. On Kevin Annett, he is attacking the pope, and KH attacks the Vatican and the Jesuits. If she thought he was on the up-and-up, wouldn't she want to work with him? Probably, is my answer. But I am not so ready to call Kevin a Scam, which is why I do not highlight his story as a scam she has busted. Instead, I suggest you may want to follow her lead, and see if the Native Canadians that he is meant to be helping, actually support the case he has brought forward. Have you got any info on that?

sandy
28th May 2014, 05:10
I don't think what Kevin is doing is a scam either it is just that he no longer has the support he once had from the Canadian First Nations People he first went to bat for. There was some kind of falling out that was never really made public, however Kevin continued on and made it a global indigenous and child abuse mission perpetrated by religious entities and not just Canadian Churches and Residential Schools as a result. Half the time Karen doesn't have all the facts when she makes statements or judgements about others or concepts that have deep rabbit hole aspects IMHO. My opinion of her information is still questionable as a result .....................as she may be the distraction that she accuses others of being. :)

GuyFox
28th May 2014, 05:19
"Half the time Karen doesn't have all the facts when she makes statements or judgements about others
or concepts that have deep rabbit hole aspects IMHO..."
- Sandy

Thanks, Sandy.
I would tend to agree with that.
I get the sense that Karen loves attention, and is so keen to get it, that at time she will toss out ideas she has hardly researched to make her story more interesting in an interviewer.

Without these frequent "surprises" she throws out, interviews with her would sound very repetitive after a while. So she goes on doing it. And she would rather BE LISTEN TO, rather than listen to others (a lack of patience, perhaps?) - as the 3-way or 4-way with Crystal Clark and James Horak, etc made so very clear, at about halfway through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TOFq_Qr8WM

applepie
3rd July 2014, 21:11
Here is what Jim Willie has to say about Karen Hudes.

"Further proof of the validity of the split Dollar to come is the denial by Karen Hudes, who never stopped collecting a paycheck from the World Bank after all. The past report of her departure from the venerable hegemony outpost at WB was false. The constant is that bankers lie, and so do their hired guns under employ."

Here you will find the whole article in which the quote appears.
http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-collapse-has-occurred-hyperinflation-meets-asset-destruction/