PDA

View Full Version : Greenwald To Release Names Of American Citizens Spied On By NSA

jagman
27th May 2014, 15:20
Have you been spied on by the NSA?

You may soon find out as Glenn Greenwald, the journalist who received the documents from Edward Snowden and helped facilitate the most significant leak in American intelligence history, told The Sunday Times that Snowden’s “finishing piece”, the publishing of the actual names of who exactly has been spied on, is still to come.

http://www.truthandaction.org/greenwald-to-release-names-of-american-citizens-spied-on-by-nsa/

Sidney
27th May 2014, 15:56
Seems like it might be easier to list who hasn't been spied on.

jake gittes
27th May 2014, 23:54
Snowden's also been threatening to release names and numbers of TPTB. Still waiting for that one. A cynic might think he was soliciting a bribe or two.

Kryztian
28th May 2014, 01:26
I wonder if a lot of us Avalonians will be on the list. If so, it could be worn as a badge of honor.

Knowing who the NSA is watching will give us some idea of what their agenda really is.

Selene
28th May 2014, 01:36
Well, gosh.

If you aren't on this list, you just don't matter.... :p

I like to think that we Avalonian types are actually the majority here. Frock 'em, I say.

Cheers,

Selene

risveglio
28th May 2014, 01:55
Snowden's also been threatening to release names and numbers of TPTB. Still waiting for that one. A cynic might think he was soliciting a bribe or two.

Greenwald's list is from Snowden's documents.