PDA

View Full Version : Why Common Core MUST BE OPPOSED!

jerry
29th May 2014, 02:11
C3cxcOwy_bA
They really are giving us no choice but to revolt!

jerry
29th May 2014, 02:26
In step with this post here's another reason we need to take notice of the overreach of the governments control over our kids and the jackboot tactics they are incorporating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOqnfww0ixQ&feature=player_detailpage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HC2LPu8wHQ&feature=player_detailpage

jerry
29th May 2014, 02:30
And another mind numbing response from the so called authorities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3qtpdSQox0&feature=player_detailpage

jerry
29th May 2014, 02:45
This is a site that deals with the fringe topic of aliens, here's more proof they do work and live among us 10 dumbest Common Core problems http://www.nationalreview.com/article/373840/ten-dumbest-common-core-problems-alec-torres

RunningDeer
29th May 2014, 02:54
I downloaded James Corbett’s report yesterday. Below was one of the videos that he added. I wished more of it was shown. The young man did a great job!

Arkansas Mother Obliterates Common Core in 4 Minutes!
wZEGijN_8R0

Here's your video. It begins @ 2:12:

Why Common Core Must Be Opposed
jp_mp5cJMDU

They really are giving us no choice but to revolt!

How to add a YouTube video - Post #5 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66104-How-to-Tips-with-Visuals-for-Links-Quotes-Images-etc.&p=766965&viewfull=1#post766965) & Post #9 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66104-How-to-Tips-with-Visuals-for-Links-Quotes-Images-etc.&p=767013&viewfull=1#post767013)

Dennis Leahy
29th May 2014, 03:13
Keep the public stoopid, and they are less apt to effectively rebel.

Perhaps The Reset Button document needs to be dumbed-down to Common Core level?

Dennis

gripreaper
29th May 2014, 03:35
First off, let me say I do not support slavery or indentured servitude to an oligarchical system of mass producing docile obedient and task specific workers, to expand and proliferate wealth for the globalist oligarchical class without any regard for individualism, creativity, or critical thinking, through self discovery and self motivated passions towards self interest.

But, let me also point out, we already are wards of the state, chattel owned by this state, and we collectively support this system of statehood mandates and statehood control in almost every aspect of our lives.

We begin at the beginning by registering our children to the state at birth, by applying for social security, and by adhesion to registered voting, drivers licenses, and all manner of acquiescence to the state and the state mandated systems of statutory rules and regulations for the statutory state owned citizens, also known as residents. If you are a citizen or a resident, you belong to the state. You pay your taxes to this state system, through your very labor and your domicile. You have no lawful title to anything, but only "tenants in possession" privileges (equitable title), as long as you follow the mandates of the system.

So, I ask, why shouldn't the owners of their property have a say so in how their property is to be managed? See how deep this rabbit hole goes? There IS NO sovereignty anymore, all of us are already indentured into servitude, and support the system in all ways, sign up for the benefits and privileges which go along with being a statutory citizen, and still think our children are our own?

We really missed the boat somewhere. WE acquiesced to the New Deal over 70 years ago, handed over all our gold, via executive order, to this rogue unelected corporate government structure, and accepted the terms of the New Deal. Well, the new deal was: all energy, all natural resources, all human resources, all property, all tangibles and intangibles were to be pledged to this oligarchical class of private banksters in perpetuity, to do as they pleased, in exchange for a line of credit towards more worthless fiat debt based currency, with compound interest attached, which could NEVER be paid off. In addition, we are to follow and obey over 60 thousand statutory rules and regulations, which were to be enforced through a mercenary force of indentured bureaucrats.

In exchange, we are to turn into this system all of our energy and efforts, obey all of it's mandates, rules and regulations, and this system would then in turn, give us a pittance of survivability in old age and put us in warehouses to die through inducing toxic pharmaceuticals.

There are no sovereign nationals that I am aware of, or if there are a few who have figured it out and extricated themselves from this system, they do so full well knowing, that they better not mess with state property on their way out or the state will take them out and kill them.

This IS the way it is folks, and so few even know it or realize that they are willingly in a prison without bars, and most people like being slaves and like being taken care of and told what to do. That's the way that it is.

ThePythonicCow
29th May 2014, 04:06
Perhaps The Reset Button document needs to be dumbed-down to Common Core level?
Too late -- already done.

http://img.printfection.com/15/166830/PMcuB.jpg

Matt P
29th May 2014, 13:21
A perfect response gripreaper. I'm going to copy and paste this into another relevant thread if you don't mind.

Matt

Milneman
29th May 2014, 21:16
Who in this thread has a library card they use regularly?

Who in this thread can explain without the use of wikipedia or the internet what a subject, predicate, and object are, and what the relationship to each is?

Who can spot the errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation in the above posts?

Now, the question that I really want to ask is this:

How can you expect an educational system to function when those who are assembling it themselves never received a proper education?

AlaBil
29th May 2014, 21:47
gripreaper...

This is perhaps the best single simple, one page description of our situation that I have seen. I see the gradual escalation of control in both business and personal spaces and almost no one voices even a concern. Government and control just keep getting larger and more invasive.

Most have now been so "dumbed down" that their principal concern is beer and sports, especially football. As long as that is available and gas is under $4 per gallon, all is well. Sad but true.

First off, let me say I do not support slavery or indentured servitude to an oligarchical system of mass producing docile obedient and task specific workers, to expand and proliferate wealth for the globalist oligarchical class without any regard for individualism, creativity, or critical thinking, through self discovery and self motivated passions towards self interest.

But, let me also point out, we already are wards of the state, chattel owned by this state, and we collectively support this system of statehood mandates and statehood control in almost every aspect of our lives.

We begin at the beginning by registering our children to the state at birth, by applying for social security, and by adhesion to registered voting, drivers licenses, and all manner of acquiescence to the state and the state mandated systems of statutory rules and regulations for the statutory state owned citizens, also known as residents. If you are a citizen or a resident, you belong to the state. You pay your taxes to this state system, through your very labor and your domicile. You have no lawful title to anything, but only "tenants in possession" privileges (equitable title), as long as you follow the mandates of the system.

So, I ask, why shouldn't the owners of their property have a say so in how their property is to be managed? See how deep this rabbit hole goes? There IS NO sovereignty anymore, all of us are already indentured into servitude, and support the system in all ways, sign up for the benefits and privileges which go along with being a statutory citizen, and still think our children are our own?

We really missed the boat somewhere. WE acquiesced to the New Deal over 70 years ago, handed over all our gold, via executive order, to this rogue unelected corporate government structure, and accepted the terms of the New Deal. Well, the new deal was: all energy, all natural resources, all human resources, all property, all tangibles and intangibles were to be pledged to this oligarchical class of private banksters in perpetuity, to do as they pleased, in exchange for a line of credit towards more worthless fiat debt based currency, with compound interest attached, which could NEVER be paid off. In addition, we are to follow and obey over 60 thousand statutory rules and regulations, which were to be enforced through a mercenary force of indentured bureaucrats.

In exchange, we are to turn into this system all of our energy and efforts, obey all of it's mandates, rules and regulations, and this system would then in turn, give us a pittance of survivability in old age and put us in warehouses to die through inducing toxic pharmaceuticals.

There are no sovereign nationals that I am aware of, or if there are a few who have figured it out and extricated themselves from this system, they do so full well knowing, that they better not mess with state property on their way out or the state will take them out and kill them.

This IS the way it is folks, and so few even know it or realize that they are willingly in a prison without bars, and most people like being slaves and like being taken care of and told what to do. That's the way that it is.

jerry
30th May 2014, 03:26
Go along to get along is just whistling past the graveyard ...... It wont be much longer and none will be able to escape the lie by keeping there head in the sand

jerry
30th May 2014, 04:04
We haven't missed the boat we sunk it .... but if we all get the message out exposing the fraudsters for what they are we can change it just like Obama promised. Awakening to the lies and media propaganda "the way it is" is not the way it will be, for better or worse

Milneman
30th May 2014, 22:20
We haven't missed the boat we sunk it .... but if we all get the message out exposing the fraudsters for what they are we can change it just like Obama promised. Awakening to the lies and media propaganda "the way it is" is not the way it will be, for better or worse

I agree to a point.

You are free to engage any of the great classics of literature, science, mathematics, philosophy. These are available to you via the internet, your library, your universities and colleges.

So...instead of complaining about how we are educated, why not put the yolk on our own shoulders and simply continue to educate ourselves, and as self-educated people put ourselves in the positions that will allow us to make the changes we are whining about not happening?

Empowerment begins with US, not with the U.S. (even though I'm Canadian ;))

Shezbeth
30th May 2014, 22:55
Agreed. It all comes down to personal responsibility, rather than expecting the state or establishment to take care of the responsibility.

Additionally, while I agree with Gripreaper's assessment and analysis, I contest the validity of any state wardship or decisive control by virtue that any binding agreements that were entered into were done so under false pretenses and without an open disclosure, let alone a binding two-party contract. As individuals, we can cease our reliance on the state, establishment, bureacracy, etc. and proceed to oppose the enforcement of any authority over us individually and collectively.

In doing so, one cannot rely on the agencies one is contesting to adequately mind the affairs which one feels should be adequately minded including - but not limited to - proper education. Also keep in mind, though I am opposed to the common core standards, they exist intentionally and primarily as minimum standards of education.

jerry
30th May 2014, 23:22
We need to exposed the crime, too little too late as far as educating myself, so all I can do is point out the foul smell so one with any critical thinking ability will think twice before entering the public ed complex

jerry
1st June 2014, 16:50
[/COLOR]
If you have bought the lie and would like a refund “IMPEACH OBAMA” Go along to get along is just whistling past the graveyard ...... It wont be much longer and none will be able to escape the lie by keeping there head in the sand[/QUOTE]

jerry
1st June 2014, 16:55
You can't empower anyone fed propaganda that isn't true. Empowerment begins with enlightenment of truth .Only one that sounds like their complaining would be one that has said quit complaining.

jerry
1st June 2014, 17:00

I agree to a point.

You are free to engage any of the great classics of literature, science, mathematics, philosophy. These are available to you via the internet, your library, your universities and colleges.

So...instead of complaining about how we are educated, why not put the yolk on our own shoulders and simply continue to educate ourselves, and as self-educated people put ourselves in the positions that will allow us to make the changes we are whining about not happening?

Empowerment begins with US, not with the U.S. (even though I'm Canadian ;))You can't empower anyone fed propaganda that isn't true. Empowerment begins with enlightenment of truth .Only one that sounds like their complaining would be one that has said quit complaining.

jerry
1st June 2014, 20:25
C3cxcOwy_bA

Milneman
1st June 2014, 22:02
You can't empower anyone fed propaganda that isn't true. Empowerment begins with enlightenment of truth .Only one that sounds like their complaining would be one that has said quit complaining.

When I was in school and took typing, we were taught that two spaces must be placed after every period, one after a coma or a semi-colon. Grammatically, the word "the" should be placed before the word enlightenment, of and truth can be removed from the sentence because they are simply reflecting the word enlightenment. It doesn't need "of truth". Your final sentence is so filled with grammatical and punctuational errors I wanted to pull my hair out (You know? The older I get, the more these simple mistakes just give me the heebie geebies, probably too much so in fact!). However, your post Jerry puts an underline (an precedes a word which starts with a vowel only, a precedes a word with a consonant) and an emphasis on my original point. If one does not have a proper education to begin with, one can't really put themselves in a position to defend good education unless one strives for that education and self-improvement. I would submit that the entire point of propaganda is to push forward a point of view, regardless (notice I did not use the incorrect for irrigardless) of what is or is not truth.

To begin with, education needs three basics: reading, writing, arithmetic. Grammar. I mean proper grammar, repetitive grammar in the same way you do repetitive long division.

Secondly, in order to instil values and integrity in students, you have to start failing them and teaching them that if and when they fail, it's because they have not produced the results necessary. You'll like this later when your heart surgeon is about to crack open your rib cage because... they should be able to focus on the surgery instead of their cell phone. When I heard about the school state side that told kids to resist the urge to win, all I could think was we are creating the next generation of people who will help dismantle the idea of success and integrity.

Jerry, your grammar sucks. Your sentence structure needs work. I would attend to this because the bottom line is if you can't convey your ideas because you are limited by your abilities, how do you expect anyone to take your ideas seriously?

jerry
2nd June 2014, 00:48
I think your missing the point entirely Mileneman

jerry
2nd June 2014, 00:51
I certeinly cant take u seriuosly

Milneman
2nd June 2014, 01:10
:suspicious:

clearly!

May I refer you to my comments here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?71890-I-have-wanted-to-write-an-article-to-help-wake-people-up&p=840224#post840224

Kind Regards.