PDA

View Full Version : Bilderberg 2014, James Corbett Report!

gnostic9
31st May 2014, 23:49
. Bilderberg 2014. James Corbett Report.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwGEBEtoTdw We need to expose the secrecy behind the people that decide how we should be controlled!

gripreaper
1st June 2014, 05:03
Here is the chart which shows how connected this behemoth monster really is:

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4fd758fb69bedd9472000000-867-745/bilderberg-group.jpg

Can also be seen here if resolution is not adequate for your viewing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-chart-shows-the-bilderberg-groups-connection-to-everything-in-the-world-2012-6

Cardillac
1st June 2014, 17:13
I just tend to think the Bilderberg goup is just one head of many hydras (if this thought would be helpful to anyone... :-) )

Larry

Cidersomerset
1st June 2014, 17:54
Bilderberg conference 2014: eating our politicians for breakfast

Sunday 1st June 2014 at 07:46 By David Icke

http://static.guim.co.uk/static/a10a62d4c9949bf22fafe1d25554c70d3408b90d/common/images/logos/the-guardian/news.gif

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Osborne-at-Bilderberg-009.jpg

‘So here he is, our esteemed chancellor of the exchequer, George Osborne, arriving
at the 2014 Bilderberg in Copenhagen. In a snappy suit, and with a new razor-
sharp hairdo, Osborne looks ready for business. You could skin a goat with that
fringe. He probably got a trim and a shoe polish at the airport, wanting to look his
best for the conference.

Osborne rolled up to the hotel with John Micklethwait, the editor-in-chief of the
Economist and board member of the Economist Group. This year, in all, there are
three members of the Economist board at Bilderberg: Micklethwait, John Elkann
(the billionaire Agnelli heir) and Eric Schmidt (the executive chairman of Google).

During his stay in Copenhagen, Osborne will also have the chance to hammer out
economic policy with three senior members of Goldman Sachs, three board
members of Shell Oil, and two people whose nickname is “the Prince of Darkness” –
Richard Perle and Peter Mandelson.’

Read more …

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/30/bilderberg-copenhagen-2014-osborne-mandelson-balls

Bilderberg Member Quizzed on Streets of Copenhagen

2lh0u5ncUsY

‘Paul Joseph Watson and Julia Tourianski were leaving the protest area opposite the
Marriott Hotel when they saw Dutch Labour Party leader Diederik Samsom, a
Bilderberg attendee, walking towards them in the street.

Samsom was on his way to address the protesters for a second time in what
represents a somewhat bizarre charm offensive for an organization noted for its
obsession with secrecy.

Asserting that he had chosen to speak to protesters out of his own curiosity,
Samsom was asked if the Bilderberg Group was setting the consensus for policy, to
which he responded, “I can imagine that you think that,” before denying that it was
out of the ordinary for global power brokers to take days out of their schedule to all
attend what is usually described by the mainstream media as a mere talking shop.’

Read more …

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

Carmody
1st June 2014, 20:21
importantly, if they are planning a false flag event of any sort, any power move...it would probably happen within about 3 weeks of the end of the conference.

Enough time for participants to get their affairs in order .....and not too long, regarding potential for leaks.

TargeT
3rd June 2014, 13:17
Has there been any "events" after Bilderberg? I don't recall any that could be tied to it.

Besides, it seems that astrological coincidences are more important, anything significant happening soon?

Carmody
3rd June 2014, 13:29
Has there been any "events" after Bilderberg? I don't recall any that could be tied to it.

Besides, it seems that astrological coincidences are more important, anything significant happening soon?

My addition was just a thought that popped up in me noggin, regarding potentials.

Lets say IF some of some of them, as an individual or a group, an inner steering committee of a sort was to propose something to a larger group of them, Bilderburg is a good place to get that communication networking done.

IF..the group is large enough, and varied enough, then planning and human issues create a situation of a need to get things moving quickly, due to the human situation of leaks in the system. How information moves in groups of people, and so on. There are some things about human nature that are best not left being accounted for, in any given situation.

So..IF..one was to encounter a situation that happened, in approximately three weeks or so after Bilderburg, one might consider looking through the data that surrounds it, for potential connection back to bilderburg. Ie, to not exempt a potential for a Bilderburg connection..in fact, to have that potential for connection be slightly elevated due to the timing of the event.

The biggest potential hump, of world event, be it physical, market or financial, etc... means a larger group of informed participants and connections. Thus.....

Since our view and understanding of time has us contemplating before that time period of potential has come to be, all we are left with ....is a window. Probability, prediction, potentials, and so on.

Robin
3rd June 2014, 16:07

Well, we are in the middle of the tetrad bloodmoons, the first of which occurred on April 15th.

The next three are as follows:

October 8, 2014
April 4, 2015
September 28, 2015

We'll have to wait and see...

TargeT
3rd June 2014, 19:27
It's not every day you get the chance to have a frank, public discussion with a Bilderberg attendee on camera, but that's exactly what happened to Julia Tourianski of BraveTheWorld.com at this year's Bilderberg conference in Copenhagen. Today she joins us on The Corbett Report to discuss her surprise conversation with Diederik Samsom, Dutch parliament leader, and dissect what we learned from the
dQwhmJGWySo

Samsom, Diederik M. Parliamentary Leader PvdA (Labour Party) came out to engage the caged protestors. Paul Joseph Watson of InfoWars and I caught him on his way over.

New World Order Freudian Slip: 4:05
Double-Speak about their non-disclosure agreement: 24:13
Backward democratic process....voting fluoride out of our water after the fact: 25:48

Things "covered": privacy, the Bilderberg agenda, renewable energy, bitcoin and Peter Thiel, world government, democracy, policy making in Brussels, climate change (global warming), Africa, puppet presidents, taxes, monarchy, republic, fluoride, voting process, freedom.

*To clarify: I talk about moving towards a republic in this because I felt preaching Anarchism to a political puppet would have resulted in him brushing me off as insane. I wanted a long discourse. And a republic would be a step in the right direction.
UkBMOD11kxc