PDA

View Full Version : "World must start putting a value on nature!"

Deega
20th October 2010, 22:36
Hi All Avalonians, visitors,

Wonderful!, author Louise Gray has a great article in The Telegraph Journal about "putting a value on nature".

Going that way would be a paradigm shift that may influence our economic world, and our way of doing the economic..!

How may we promote "putting a value on nature"...?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/8075548/World-must-start-putting-a-value-on-nature.html

All my blessings.

Deega

jack
20th October 2010, 23:04
The world needs to start putting value on humans.

Snowy Owl
20th October 2010, 23:08
This would be an additional cost of production, republican will say in recession it is not the times to add cost of production. On top of this they shall say keep the gov out of business as usual.

Oh Greed when you grasp me. New Motto of Republicans

Luke
21st October 2010, 08:17
I would say, we must rethink the way we put value on everything.

To many see nature as property to be cut and divided. Few see it as system that supports us, and we are only stewards of. Once you accept you can own only things you created or acquired with creator's consent, we can move forward.
Earth, air, water, fire cannot be owned, only borrowed. That is how things should be calculated, IMO.
Pollution and great many other atrocities, come from the idea that what nature made can be our property, we are it's owners and we can do whatever we wish with it. Major mistake our whole society is build upon.

Lost Soul
21st October 2010, 10:31
The American Indians were right when they felt that everything was sacred. Everything was a part of the creation and mankind was to be stewards for the creator. (note: One thing that wasn't very sacred to the Indians though was rival tribes. The cruelties they practiced on captives was brutal.) Still, that's ancient history now and we've a lot to learn from the indigenous peoples of America. We, including the planet, the plants, the animal life forms, the rocks and the water, are all inter-connected. We all exist because the creator made us. We carry within ourselves the divine spark of the creator and have that common bond as spiritual brothers and sisters. We should respect each other much like we should respect the plants, the animals and the planet. So goes the saying, "One in all things, all things in one." I've known that saying for decades but only this year realized its significance.

Snowy Owl
21st October 2010, 14:30
As the Mouquetaires of Dumas said, One for all and all for one

Deega
21st October 2010, 15:07
The world needs to start putting value on humans.

Thanks Jack,

And I would add nature, humans can't lived without it.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
21st October 2010, 15:13
This would be an additional cost of production, republican will say in recession it is not the times to add cost of production. On top of this they shall say keep the gov out of business as usual.

Oh Greed when you grasp me. New Motto of Republicans

Thanks Snowy Owl,

The Illuminati would use it to say that it would be an add-on cost to production.

But we should say, do, that nature keep us alive thererfore, people should have a say on how, when, where, why nature should served in the production process...!

For now it's unrealistic to say that, but what will be tomorrow for those who follow us...!, they will asked a say!, where may it start, the information may very well start here...!, doesn't...!

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
22nd October 2010, 14:33
Hi,

I would add, what if the banks were stripe out of their making money on paper...?

First valuating Nature is great! And the banking system serving the people instead of abusing would be a good start, but how may we accomplish this....?, one great dream I suppposed....!,

I invite your suggestion.....

And what if we would start thinking in 4th dimension being, and how does one think and write in 4th dimension....?

All my blessings.

Deega

Snowy Owl
22nd October 2010, 16:21
That is the point deega

Fierst Nations in teir words and time, specifically Mohawks, from New york to Québec city have enshrine in their culture this saying that I have heard a thousand times at lest, make you decisions in thinking for the next seven generation.

As a sometime Shaman I discovered without a doubt that the 4th dimension is time. But in this 3 dimensionnal world that will end very soon finally there is only Space, Space to grab, Space to exploit whitout any consideration of the impacts trought time.

Achak Snowy Owl

Deega
22nd October 2010, 19:48
That is the point deega

Fierst Nations in teir words and time, specifically Mohawks, from New york to Québec city have enshrine in their culture this saying that I have heard a thousand times at lest, make you decisions in thinking for the next seven generation.

As a sometime Shaman I discovered without a doubt that the 4th dimension is time. But in this 3 dimensionnal world that will end very soon finally there is only Space, Space to grab, Space to exploit whitout any consideration of the impacts trought time.

Achak Snowy Owl

Thanks for sharing Snowy Owl,

Wisdom, experience, past-on culture of First Nations stand and will more likely be in the coming years!

All my blessings.

Deega