PDA

View Full Version : Outdated Beliefs

spiritwind
9th June 2014, 16:50
Belief: an acceptance that something is true. Often this occurs without empirical evidence to back up said belief. Not that it isn’t true, just that it has been accepted without question.

I have had many of these.

I was told since birth a variety of different truths that have not held up to greater scrutiny. I used to believe in God as most religion encourages us to do. A higher being that created us, according to many, put us in a garden and then we, as in humans that God created, did something bad and brought pain, suffering and death to ourselves and our offspring ever after. Of course, this whole belief completely sidesteps the fact that there is a ruling elite that keeps grabbing up all the biological entities being newly birthed into wealthy influential families. These opportunities are not equally granted to those not part of this elite group. In other words, those that incarnate into these bodies are not actually growing spiritually from their position at the top and there appears to be no one monitoring this process to ensure any kind of equal distribution. And it actually now appears to me that this group of enslavers is using us to keep their elite status perpetually being recreated by us because of our support.

There is also an obvious contradiction here as well. In my mind, as I have grown in my awareness over the course of my life, that my movement to becoming more ethical and more like the virtues we claim in our major religions to be of prime importance, that I move farther and farther away from this paradigm of success in any way relating to how much wealth you have. So, the separation of church and state has made this contradiction an underlying part of our subconscious landscape that allows no real balance to be achieved. How can one strive for success, as in our American capitalist mindset make this a priority (want/need to own your home but then to go on and instead of doing anything to make the world a better place to continue in that mindset until you own several houses, businesses etc. and get to vacation where the rich do and make acquiring money and possessions your goal) and at the same time equate that with any type of personal growth that truly results in becoming more like our time honored paragons of all that is good that have existed throughout time in all cultures.

I used to believe in the model presented by Edgar Cayce and subscribed to the belief that ultimately each of our lifetimes/experiences build upon one another so that what we experience totally relates to what we have shown God/the Universe that we need to learn/know. I still contend that this may be correct, but not in the same way that I used to. It was, in my growing awareness of how things really are, covertly used to make us believe that we are always getting exactly what we deserve. This belief has caused us to subconsciously accept our situation as something we are entirely responsible for, as if there are no outside players influencing things to their advantage and to our collective disadvantage.

This is to me a disempowering belief. I can’t guarantee I will even have the energy to respond to others who may want to post in this thread but mainly wanted to just throw this out there. I may add other beliefs that I have come to understand no longer serve me or hold up to closer scrutiny. But I will not respond to others who disagree with what I have come to understand. That is not my purpose for this thread, as another one of my beliefs at this point suggests that we are all a work in progress and that each of us in our own way will come to new understandings as we learn, experience, self reflect and so on. That, to me anyway, is a very personal journey that we can share. But, I have no desire to tell someone else that their belief is wrong. I can only state what feels right to me. What I have shared is just what is at the forefront of my thoughts as of late, as I think about just how we got to where we are and where our collective future is heading. This whole mindset of looking at the world as just one big resource seems to be a vital component of why we seem to be in such a state of collective cognitive dissonance about what is happening to our planet.

Even though I would like to see us all coming together as a massive movement towards behaviors that reflect a different reality that is more respectful toward all life on this planet (and to me in my limited awareness everything is alive!), I feel even more of a sense of separation occurring. I wish this wasn’t so. But I meet people all the time who have a compassionate heart and are thinking along different lines despite our collective heavy programming. At least this gives me some hope that the game isn’t over yet.

RunningDeer
9th June 2014, 17:22
I use to believe that with lots of knowledge, I’d obtain wisdom. Yipes! I did the math. It’s half a life ago. What a huge waste of time, energy, and money.

I continue to ‘shovel out the house’.

My goal is to substitute mind chatter for life lived in the moment.

As I write this, my stomach is both excited and scared.

<3

Zaya
9th June 2014, 17:25
I use to believe that with lots of knowledge, I’d obtain wisdom. Yipes! I did the math. It’s half a life ago. What a huge waste of time, energy, and money.

<3

So interesting, Runningdear. I was literally just reading some threads (this one being the most recent) and was completely hit out of the blue with stomach cramping from the emotion of it all. It is also both excited and scared. Very interesting, indeed.

RunningDeer
9th June 2014, 17:41

<3

So interesting, Runningdear. I was literally just reading some threads (this one being the most recent) and was completely hit out of the blue with stomach cramping from the emotion of it all. It is also both excited and scared. Very interesting, indeed.

Welcome back, Zaya. And enjoy the new space (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?71560-For-all-vicarious-mountaineers-a-little-adventure-to-share.&p=842448&viewfull=1#post842448) you recently moved into.

The scared part is the ‘Teeny RunningDeer' will have to take a back seat. Yet, she knows on some level that it’s been long over due.

The excitement is that I get peeks of this other way of living. It’s extremely freeing. It causes me to triple-sigh like after one of those a cathartic cries, or go the other way where I have to remind myself to breathe.

<3

ghostrider
9th June 2014, 17:56
We must experience all, from all directions, sift through from every angle ... Then one day , 800 years from now we will take a Baby step and be where et was 50,000 years ago ...

Shezbeth
9th June 2014, 18:23
Emphatic, empathic, heartfelt and multitudinous thanks to you Spiritwind; what you have just described so completely and effectively conveys my own perceptions that I am mildly taken aback. I had been unable to summarize my perceptions on the matter succinctly and the experience of reading it posted from you was much like the treatment of a festering boil, where the pressure was constantly and uncomfortably increasing. Reading this OP has been like a kind individual giving a quick stab, followed by a most satisfying release.

Odd visual I know, but the long and short of it is,....

:hail: I nod in appreciation, agreement, and concurrence to this mightiest of OPs!

spiritguide
9th June 2014, 18:32
The wingmakers latest materials indicate the same. The controllers want to keep us apart from our true nature and they are doing it with technology. They tell us that transhumanism is the deception and that is the "Y" in the road. Go inside and become the I AM you are and live through heart virtues in the now, and we will loose our programming of seperation. Read Dr. Neruda's fifth interview recorded in 1998 that was lately just released. IMHO

Peace!

RunningDeer
9th June 2014, 18:59
The wingmakers latest materials indicate the same. The controllers want to keep us apart from our true nature and they are doing it with technology. They tell us that transhumanism is the deception and that is the "Y" in the road. Go inside and become the I AM you are and live through heart virtues in the now, and we will loose our programming of seperation. Read Dr. Neruda's fifth interview recorded in 1998 that was lately just released. IMHO

Peace!

For the curious, here's Neruda's fifth interview. (https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Fifth-Interview-of-Dr.-Neruda1.pdf)

Aside from some YouTube videos, I've only recently discovered the WingMakers Material. I understand it's controversial. So far, it's rings true on many levels. At least the ones that are important for me: live from the heart, we are all one, I Am/We Are, etc.

The more I study the WingMakers Material, I see that it dovetails many other teachings, as well as, the reports of hows and whys of the diabolical events across the planet. For the unfamiliar, the five interviews were conducted back in December, 1997 to January 2nd, 1998.

<3

:focus:

Milneman
9th June 2014, 22:11
I love you. ;)

sirdipswitch
9th June 2014, 23:12
I AM ONE!!! It was simple... it wasn't easy... but I did it... made the "Jump To Light Speed"... as I call it. Y'all would call it Enlightenment, however I do not relate to that term. To me, enlightnment gives the impression that one should be righteously upstanding and totally warm and loving and caring and all that stuff every minute of the day, and I most certainly am NOT. Which does not fit with the way I feel people believe in Enightenment. So I just call it the jump to light speed. cc.
I am just me. I can love you dearly, or just as easily put bullit between your eyes without remorse. I am in perfect ballance. I am both Good and Evil. 50/50. I am an old soul, very old, and have been Evil, Mean, and nasty, for all of it, except, this life right here that I'm now workin on. Seems HS/Source wasn't ready for me to wake up yet, and did not want me to be buggin Him all the time to "fix" this place. ccc.

What is my jump to light speed? I am in total 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, "Communion" with My High Self/Source. I can now do anything I wish to do. I removed the word impossible, from my vocabulary. yep did. Ain't nothin impossible. I can do anything Source can do. But, there is one thing, while not being entirely impossible, is just not do-able, at this time. I asked if I could "Fix" this world. He said: "Nope." Nope? Just nope? No explanation, just nope. He said: "Yep!" So I guess there is One thing I can't do. ccc. Seems it just ain't time... yet. ccc.

I promis!!! When YOU make the jump to Light Speed... YOUR life WILL change. And NOT to worry... you will make it. I AM here to see that you do. And I ain't leavin till ya do. I will be here IN YOUR FACE , till ya do. So... Y'all need to kwitcherbellyakin, and cheer up... cuz life is gonna get good. simple. ccc.

Shezbeth
12th June 2014, 00:31
Belief: an acceptance that something is true. Often this occurs without empirical evidence to back up said belief. Not that it isn’t true, just that it has been accepted without question.

In speculation I would suggest that the sense or appearance of separation is in observance of the divergent practices among those who do and do not validate their beliefs.

Superficially, the term 'validate' means to prove, and likewise 'invalidate' means to disprove; 'valid' indicates that which has been proven and 'invalid' likewise refers to that which is disproven. This however avoids certain nuances of the terminology. In an etymological sense however, the in- prefix is to denote a value contrary to the suffix.

If 'Validate' refers to the active process of applying and/or establishing validity, then 'invalidate' refers both to the process of discounting AND to the absence of validation, i.e. untested; the in- of invalidated carries the corollary of not validated, meaning that what is not validated is therefore invalid.

My point, there is an increasing want to maintain no less than invalid beliefs, which includes 'the unwillingness to validate beliefs'. Is the want to maintain valid beliefs (through validation) equatably increasing? I certainly hope so, but I suppose that only time can truly validate - or invalidate - that possibility.

Pardon me while I go and untie my own tongue.

RunningDeer
12th June 2014, 01:22
I ain't got no comments. But that's funny, Shezbeth.

spiritwind
13th June 2014, 18:39

In speculation I would suggest that the sense or appearance of separation is in observance of the divergent practices among those who do and do not validate their beliefs.

Superficially, the term 'validate' means to prove, and likewise 'invalidate' means to disprove; 'valid' indicates that which has been proven and 'invalid' likewise refers to that which is disproven. This however avoids certain nuances of the terminology. In an etymological sense however, the in- prefix is to denote a value contrary to the suffix.

If 'Validate' refers to the active process of applying and/or establishing validity, then 'invalidate' refers both to the process of discounting AND to the absence of validation, i.e. untested; the in- of invalidated carries the corollary of not validated, meaning that what is not validated is therefore invalid.

My point, there is an increasing want to maintain no less than invalid beliefs, which includes 'the unwillingness to validate beliefs'. Is the want to maintain valid beliefs (through validation) equatably increasing? I certainly hope so, but I suppose that only time can truly validate - or invalidate - that possibility.

I think I get what you are saying Shezbeth. It is a form of sleight of hand that is performed with words nowadays that actually IS a form of mind control on a large scale. Word meanings can be slightly skewed to shape our perceptions often without our awareness. I keep coming back to crossword puzzles I would pick up in the waiting room at various places (since I don’t really do them ordinarily) and how they equate the word want with need. Not the same meaning at all in my view. I want many things I realize I don’t need. Mainstream medicine equates pills with health. Again, not at all the same thing. Then we go to the store now and buy FOOD LIKE PRODUCTS. Yes, there are some identifiable food ingredients along with much that cannot really be classified as food in my opinion.

That is how they use psychology against us because it is actually easy to manipulate a person’s belief system if you are from a social group that has been taught to accept “the truth” as it is told to them without question. I’ve had a problem with that all my life. Maybe that is why I use to clear a room of partiers within a few minutes. I guess I’ve always been kind of a wet blanket. If the Emperor came by with no clothes on I would probably not fair well because I would definitely be pointing and saying something that would get me in trouble.

More and more I have what I call a list of probable truths with the possibility that at any time I may have an experience that will modify or change my perception all together. I’m not sure, though, that everyone even has this ability but I think anyone can develop it with enough motivation. It means you actually have to think about things and be able to self reflect and it appears to me that those who perceive themselves as already at the top of the so called food chain distinctly lack that ability. In the end I do believe it is this factor that will be their undoing. At least I hope so. I know there is always more to learn and know but I much more willing to let it happen naturally instead of being in such a rush to get where I am not sure. If THAT makes any sense to anyone I will be surprised.

Shezbeth
19th June 2014, 00:54
What a phenomenal post, it took me a couple days just to process it!

What you speak is so consistent with my own experience that I would label it as true. Many times (esp. here) I can be seen railing against the difference between subjectivity and objectivity, and your needs/wants reference certainly runs parallel. Part of the problem is - as you say - psychological; it is rather humbling to recognize that what is perceived as a need is actually a want. A few days ago a couple friends 'needed' to stop at Burger King for example (also related to your food-like comment); I was told by one friend "I'm treating everyone" to which I thought "Then why did you bring me here?" and modestly ordered the smallest sandwich they offer, though that's an aside.

The acceptance of what one is told is something - in the US in particular (can't speak for other countries, though to my understanding it is largely as rampant) - that is ingrained at least as early as school. There was a thread about it some time ago about the pernicious nature of 'pledging allegiance to the flag' as a compulsory ritual (metaphysics notwithstanding), as one of many prescribed indoctrination practices that individuals are taught from a very young age, all because the perceived 'authority' instructs to (and can often apply consequences for disobeying). That's the catch IMO, the conditioned perception that 'going against what one is told (by a perceived authority) results in adversity/consequence', and there is no doubt in my mind that at some level of sociological planning this was intentional.

One of my favorite sayings (not that it's mine in a literal sense) is "I wouldn't rule it out", and its one I say at every available opportunity, largely hoping (in vain?) that those I am speaking to will recognize the pragmatism of it.. In kind with the sentiment you express, there are literally very few things that I (or anyone FTM) am in a position to definitively state 'yea or nay' on, and any want to do so is entirely resulting of a want to so conclude without cause. There is nigh infinite ways and examples of this phenomenon manifesting throughout the world, and it seems to be on the rise I am sorry to say. Those who are want to refine themselves are making great strides, but those who are not want to are staying thereabouts where they always have and they seem to be multiplying at a far greater rate.

Shezbeth
25th June 2014, 12:03
For reference (I won't repost because some of it is out of context) I offer a link to a parallel discussion:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72437-There-are-realities-that-you-were-given.&p=847384&viewfull=1#post847384

spiritwind
25th June 2014, 15:20
For reference (I won't repost because some of it is out of context) I offer a link to a parallel discussion:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72437-There-are-realities-that-you-were-given.&p=847384&viewfull=1#post847384

... the perception of something/one being 'correct', right, or beyond scrutiny to the point that they/it are depended on. This would seem to apply to the general thesis of the Bias thread in addition to others, as the dependence on something would naturally involve a bias to it from which one or others would be unwilling to see, think, etc. beyond it. Something that appears dependable is often then built upon, from which ideas can be convicted to, leading to an increasing dependence. This cursorily explains the ease and want of society to remain in the dark about governments, corporations, and manipulations of all kinds, as well as more specific and individual social problems and aspects. In relation to the thesis of the Outdated Beliefs thread, this would lead to a situation where a person would be either/both unwilling and/or unable to effectively validate or invalidate, as their whole structure of operant activity would depend on the validation of that which they were convicted to and the invalidation of that which would contest it.

Shezbeth, you inspired me to go dig out an article I wrote for The Open Line publication back in 2007 (Vol. 21 Issue 7) when I was still trying to make a career for myself in the metaphysical field. I gave that up some time ago as I do not want to have to sell myself like I am a commodity I have to convince others they want. I will only quote the parts of it that pertain to this discussion but I do think that this whole examination of beliefs etc. is a very important one in these times when our minds are being fought over on so many fronts.

“…we live in a time of rapid change in which it seems that the old established paradigms and ways of thinking and interpreting our lives is just not as effective as it may once have been. We are approaching a time (I think we’re already there) when everyone will be challenged to re-examine those unconscious learned belief systems, expectation and values. We are all familiar with the debilitating effects of being in a negative environment that results from the self or others processing life through the harsh lens of judgment, anger, criticism and fear.

If you watch much of the news today you will see there is much to fear, judge, criticize and be angry and fearful about. From global warming, terrorism and war, to global epidemics, corporate health care exploiting illness and corruption in government, fear, both conscious and unconscious runs rampant.

Then there is the incredible pace of greed as it rages across the planet, making a last ditch effort to use up every viable resource this planet has to offer.

So what can we do about it?

(Here was my suggestion and I still think it’s pretty good) Get to know yourself and put effort into developing your ability to know, work with, and trust your inner guidance, whatever you want to call it, as if your life depended on it.

Of course, I’ve had to learn to tell the difference between my rather tricky ego driven inner dialogue (and, I should add, unconscious subliminal programming from various sources) and what is really from my higher self. It’s true that there are many forms of energy and not all of them are loving, or have our best interests in mind. Paying attention to how my body feels, what my truth is, and learning to interpret that has been an important part of the process. The biggest frontier is really ourselves.”

spiritwind
25th June 2014, 16:11
I also think it’s kind of ironic that growing up in a repressive religious environment such as the Jehovah’s Witness faith actually has contributed in a back handed way to me being a rebel and so prone to question authority.

One of the reasons for this is they make you stand out from day one. I was forced to dress different from everyone else, couldn’t stand up and salute the flag along with everyone else and had to go to the library for all classroom holiday celebrations.

I do agree with their belief that satan(the opposer/adversary) runs the world and is the big deceiver and that he controls (in their mind) all other religions but theirs and everything else (such as education; they were really down on the UN, didn’t believe at all in supporting governments created by satan’s minions so they wouldn’t go to war), and even the fact that they didn’t believe in blood transfusions caused me to ask what other practices in medicine might be questionable. Of course, my search for truth also brought me to explore the people who started this religion and their associations with other well know movers behind the scenes at the time. But that is a whole other story.

After going to my adopted mother’s memorial a few years back where I found myself inside a Kingdom Hall for the first (and last) time in many years I can honestly say there is an aura of group possession about the energy I felt that day. Of course, I can never prove it, but it actually made me, my husband and daughter feel like our skin was crawling. But to me, here is another example of how they program us from day one and I now look at the experience as valuable from a learning perspective. I have always learned best by doing and experiencing. I may not have all the answers but I feel immense gratitude and humility just by being aware of that. Another outdated belief was that someone else surely did have all the answers. I’m long past that one too. Hard to be ready for truth if you think you already know everything and you can’t handle having to move some things out to the trash bin.

Shezbeth
26th June 2014, 01:35
778 Neighbor of Some Guy posted a thread/video on this very exact thesis. The orator is Larken Rose, and he would seem to agree with the evolving ideology presented here. The first 5 minutes is synchronistically beauteous.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?71874-Larken-Rose-Removing-Mental-Malware&p=839827&viewfull=1#post839827

RunningDeer
26th June 2014, 02:46
778 Neighbor of Some Guy posted a thread/video on this very exact thesis. The orator is Larken Rose, and he would seem to agree with the evolving ideology presented here. The first 5 minutes is synchronistically beauteous.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?71874-Larken-Rose-Removing-Mental-Malware&p=839827&viewfull=1#post839827

Larken Rose, Free Your Mind Conference 2013.

Removing Mental Malware.

6SRKOcC1saI

Yes, I agree, good vid. I caught it the other day.

spiritwind
12th July 2014, 20:44
I’m not sure how to write about this but it kind of goes with the outdated beliefs concept. As I’ve said before, I learn best by experience followed by self reflection. So, I’ve been thinking about what I’ve learned this past year or so and it really is quite phenomenal.

Starting with my shocking decision to make my 18 year old daughter move out on her own in February last year, moving her again in March, followed by four epic moves for us, spending a period of time in a 70’s something mice infested 16’ RV for 2 months, it has been quite the ride.

Now we are in for another period of I’m sure will be epic change. In July of last year, on a total whim after having recently been sitting in our 16’ RV watching the ranting woman outside scream at her kid for an hour and a half(think McNuggets, LOL), I decided to take a look at Craigslist ads. That morning I was feeling very low about our situation, thinking thoughts about how could we be our age and experiencing this blah blah, and what Are we going to do, basically feeling fearful and sorry for myself. Then I decided enough of that! So, I took a drive and went down the road to spend some time contemplating in nature. At this time I talked to myself, my whole self composed of many archetypes and both conscious and subconscious components. Now, a few years back, I’m not even sure how long ago, I would have been praying and in general directing these prayers to some type of supreme being. I guess it was a combination of a belief that incorporated both the usual connotation of God as most understand it, and something akin to the idea of the Great Spirit.

Nowadays I generally direct my energy to a larger self which has many components, of which I am one small part. But, that larger self does have a better view of the overall landscape than I do being down here on the ground so to speak. I also talk to that place deep within my being wherein lies that divine spark of life/energy that always will be and always has been connected to Source. And, I also talk to the energies of Mother Earth and Nature, the all that surrounds us. Now, I’m really not sure where I’m going from here, but this is very much a progression of how I perceived myself before, and how I perceive myself now.

I also realize this growth could most likely not have occurred, had I not kept an open mind and acknowledged that I may have to maintain a continuous vigilance to my own tendency to latch on to thinking I could ever really know the full definitive, not ready for prime time truth. Subsequent new beliefs can and do accumulate along the way. It really is sort of a balancing act between holding something as possibly or even probably true and to also realize that I must be willing to give up every notion if the evidence truly warrants it through personal experience. But personal experience is also always subjective. In other words, how one perceives an event is totally a result of the belief filters through which ones sees (and those have always subconsciously accumulated along the way). And, I believe (LOL), it holds true even if it is only one that is held tentatively until further experience either confirms or denies this understanding. That is where things really become a slippery slope.

People, and that includes myself, tend to get defensive when their beliefs are challenged. This is just my personal observation over the course of my life. Being good at intuiting another’s preconceived ideas and beliefs is definitely a good skill to have as a communicator. But, it there is too much going on, on a subconscious level, then it can be very hard to intuit where someone is coming from, because they don’t even know.

So, getting back to my story, I went out in the woods by myself and just starting having this internal conversation, and slowly I began to unravel what I needed to consciously let go of that was impeding a possible solution from showing up. It’s like the Rabbit card in the Medicine Card deck by Sams and Carson. I’ve picked this card many times over the 11 years I have been working with this deck and it has taught me a lot. The moral of the story is that Rabbit has a tendency to actually call fearful situations into it’s life just by being in, and emanating, fear. Running for your life actually can make you a target for Eagle to snatch you up. I spent considerable time allowing all the irrational and fearful thoughts to enter my mind and refuted them one by one. Pretty soon I felt clear and grounded once again, and very grateful and humble as I knew that was the state to me where miracles can and do occur. A state of grace. A state of acknowledging fear and looking it right in the eye and allowing a deep inner knowing to surface that defies description but is very powerful nonetheless. I think it also a place of acceptance.

So, I went back and decided to look at Craigslist under employment. I already had a full time job that I liked, so I wasn’t even sure why I was looking. I looked under General Labor, too, which is never the heading I look under as my primary experience is customer service. I scrolled down on the first page and there was this job listed for live-in caregiver on acreage. We had 3 goats so I thought, what the heck, it doesn’t hurt to give it a try. My husband was the equivalent of a physician’s assistant while in the military so between the 2 of us we had the skills. I sent her a message and within the hour she responded and by 4 pm that evening we had the job. That was a year ago last week. In the meantime I got a horse and we now have 9 goats (they multiply fast)! And now the lady we care-take has just passed away. We are actually happy for her to be out of a body and mind that was severely comprised and deteriorating fast.

But we are now faced with moving again. I figured worst case scenario we would move back into the RV (not my husband’s favorite option) and we could keep the goats and I had a place lined up for the horse to go, but I wouldn’t have been able to see her every day. Of course, my family probably thinks I’m nuts for not just giving it all up and moving into a tiny apartment in the city. But it looks like possibilities are already beginning to develop. There are always risks, but hey, just being here is risky business. But what is most amazing to me about this particular transition is that I feel less fearful and more self reliant than ever. I acknowledge I have chosen this and that in itself is empowering.

I have chosen to move out of the city and learn about what I can contribute, what my skill set really is, to make a positive difference in my own life and those around me. By raising goats I can provide all the dairy products my immediate family can use. It might even develop into a cottage industry over time. I choose to live with less income and cook as much from scratch as possible. I take responsibility for my own health and have trust in my ability to make good decisions. These are good in any economy, but I believe (definitely high on the probability list anyway), that these types of skills may be actually life saving in the months and years to come. Less than a hundred years ago there were no supermarkets and there were no huge profits being made by the pharmaceutical industry etc etc as there is today. Either way, I am enjoying my life more than ever.

I hope by writing this I have at least conveyed by sharing my personal experiences what I mean by living what I call “the Warriors Way”. I admit fully that I do not have all the answers ever. It is okay to not know everything. But, it is also okay to also question everything. Truth does not get so squiggly or run away. It just seems to get bigger.

Don’t mean to ramble on, but just wanted to share another example of a belief about something almost everyone has an opinion about. I remember back in the 80’s there was a lot of heated discussion about evolution versus creation. Now, reason alone led me to question the 6,000 years old belief. But beyond that I never could understand what the argument was about. It didn’t have to be either or (recognize that pitting 2 opposites against each other technique to achieve a synthesis that serves a hidden agenda theme) in my opinion even then and without much in the way of evidence I tended to think then, as now, that we are both a product of evolution and a special creation. It just always seemed so obvious to me. But, of course once again, I could be wrong.

I could list any number of topics that have been discussed right here on Avalon where people are vehemently defending their point of view. They could be right. But for me, every time I see people taking sides it makes me want to run the other way, because I recognize the dynamic. It ends up not really about proving you are right as much as it becomes proving the other person wrong.

Couple of quick recent examples:
Why are all these unaccompanied kids coming across the border?
What is really going on in Israel with the Palestinian people?

I guess another realization is that I am moving my focus away from figuring out what is wrong, or what the truth really is etc. to one of solutions. What can I do now to make a positive difference? I see others doing the same. We know enough now to just move ahead, each of us in our own way, to live our lives authentically making a difference just by being here and NOT being afraid.

RunningDeer
13th July 2014, 00:00
We know enough now to just move ahead, each of us in our own way, to live our lives authentically making a difference just by being here and NOT being afraid.

I’ve reach a similar place. It’s impossible to know what’s ahead. It’ll probably be different for all of us because it depends on how we each perceive life and it’s larger perspective.

I given myself permission to stop grinding at what’s it all about. In the end, I always come back to things like love, kindness, understanding, share when and where you can, and encourage all to find their piece of this life experience.

Another evolving part of me is I’ve upgraded my beliefs so often that I feel like an impostor. To the point where I’ve regretted any advice I’ve given, including to myself.

My current project is to pay attention. To tease out what’s mine and what’s been implanted or tattooed into my psyche from the family dynamic and the greater collective. See what links and drives me by way of the whole.

The goal is to loosen from the tapestry of the collective illusion. Be resolute in knowing the inner GPS is finely tuned and ready for this next part of the journey. If it’s like what I’ve lived, it’ll be exciting. I’ve pulled over for a rest here and there. But, I’ve never taken a wrong turn.

RunningDeer <3

Shezbeth
13th July 2014, 00:25
People, and that includes myself, tend to get defensive when their beliefs are challenged. [...] Being good at intuiting another’s preconceived ideas and beliefs is definitely a good skill to have as a communicator. But, it there is too much going on, on a subconscious level, then it can be very hard to intuit where someone is coming from, because they don’t even know.

This is consistent with my experience on the matter. I regularly and frequently challenge beliefs and opinions, not from a stance of disagreement or predisposed oppositional disposition, but from a desire to qualify and evaluate the viability of the information. Simply, it is not that I disagree necessarily, but rather I wish to see if the information or ideas hold merit by testing the premises. This is rarely (if ever) appreciated and is often defensively and vehemently rejected/opposed without objective qualification.

Unfortunately, one can only go so far in indicating the possible/probable errors in a viewpoint and it is incumbent on the individual to apply (or deliberately not apply) critical analysis to their own position. The more conviction a person has to a given perception or ideology, the less want they tend to be in testing and/or potentially discrediting said perception/ideology. There are even cases where an individual will posit one thing, deliberately (but unknowingly) refute their previous, and still maintain the original position while remaining ignorant of all of the above! I would link to examples on Avalon, but wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. ^_~

In any case, your post is a valuable example of a willingness to challenge existing beliefs for their viability, veracity, and merit, and the benefits of that willingness. I don't know what it 'is' exactly that causes an individual to be willing to do so (experience, emergence, enlightenment,... mind control perhaps?) but it seems to me that it is a most pragmatic and valuable mind and skill set.

Pam
13th July 2014, 14:19

I think I get what you are saying Shezbeth. It is a form of sleight of hand that is performed with words nowadays that actually IS a form of mind control on a large scale. Word meanings can be slightly skewed to shape our perceptions often without our awareness. I keep coming back to crossword puzzles I would pick up in the waiting room at various places (since I don’t really do them ordinarily) and how they equate the word want with need. Not the same meaning at all in my view. I want many things I realize I don’t need. Mainstream medicine equates pills with health. Again, not at all the same thing. Then we go to the store now and buy FOOD LIKE PRODUCTS. Yes, there are some identifiable food ingredients along with much that cannot really be classified as food in my opinion.

That is how they use psychology against us because it is actually easy to manipulate a person’s belief system if you are from a social group that has been taught to accept “the truth” as it is told to them without question. I’ve had a problem with that all my life. Maybe that is why I use to clear a room of partiers within a few minutes. I guess I’ve always been kind of a wet blanket. If the Emperor came by with no clothes on I would probably not fair well because I would definitely be pointing and saying something that would get me in trouble.

More and more I have what I call a list of probable truths with the possibility that at any time I may have an experience that will modify or change my perception all together. I’m not sure, though, that everyone even has this ability but I think anyone can develop it with enough motivation. It means you actually have to think about things and be able to self reflect and it appears to me that those who perceive themselves as already at the top of the so called food chain distinctly lack that ability. In the end I do believe it is this factor that will be their undoing. At least I hope so. I know there is always more to learn and know but I much more willing to let it happen naturally instead of being in such a rush to get where I am not sure. If THAT makes any sense to anyone I will be surprised.

I find that frequently unchallenged belief that mainstream medicine equating pills with health to be really ingrained in so many people. And to take it one step further , the belief that these pills will heal you when the truth in most cases is that it may alleviate some of your physical symptoms, and most likely give you new symptoms in the form of side effects. I will rarely use MS medicine for specific causes, namely emergency type care. When I do go in, I am barraged with demands to make further appts. for multiple tests. They actually use guilt strategies for compliance. I appear to be perfectly healthy yet they are attempting to hook me into the system by attempting to find something "wrong" with me. I hate to say this but it took me quite awhile to realize that what I do with my own body is not anyone's business. If I end up with a disease that went undiagnosed because I don't hang out in Drs. offices and hang on every word a doctor gives me , then I will have to deal with the consequences. I think it is much more likely that if one submits to the endless testing they will end up being prescribed medications that will ultimately cause more harm than good. But of course the doctor and big pharma will be better off.

spiritwind
2nd October 2014, 16:27
I wasn't sure where to put this, then decided that this was as good a place as any. While I recognize that many of my previous beliefs I no longer ascribe to, I have at the same time tried to understand more about what I do believe now, if anything. What follows is where my focus lies now.

I am for the mother.

She has provided this body for me to be physically here at this time, and it is she who provides all my needs. She provides my food and water. All the materials that make up my surroundings, even those assembled by human hands, still come from her bounty. She is fascinating beyond end. I could spend a lifetime exploring her many facets, her many mysteries.

I realize that, though I am a woman in this life and have several memories of other lives as a woman, I also have memories of being male. I have engaged in many conflicts and battles. But now, as I reflect on who I really am, I have come to the conclusion that my soul is neither male nor female. But I feel the male aspect of expression has become grossly out of balance in the larger sense. Not because it is bad, but because the female aspect has become out of balance as well. I look at both of these components as part of a larger body that makes up who I am at a higher level of expression that encompasses the whole.

Even though I did not experience a warm loving family in childhood, I do have memories of belonging to a nomadic tribe and how the feeling of family and community felt. I miss it. I know this is how it could be. We also lived in harmony with the land in that lifetime, treating everything that is, as sacred and part of the mother’s body.

I pray for the return of the awakened mother and the balanced father in all of us. For all of us in human form that are here now, regardless of our unique individual stories and soul origins, have an opportunity to be the emissaries of the mother and bring these energies back into balance for all life. Our ability to give birth to new ways comes from the energy of the mother, whereas the energy that allows this birthing to take place must also come from the protective energy of the balanced father. The balanced father does not feel threatened by the presence of his offspring, but also, like the mother, wishes to nurture and guide this new life to self sufficient adulthood. This is a natural consequence when parenting is done with love, as well as appropriate boundaries.

When the mother energy is afraid to express herself, the father energy also expresses itself in a dysfunctional manner. It’s natural tendency to protect becomes a dysfunctional energy to control. All manner of suffering has come from this.

It is an honor to be a woman in this lifetime. I have grown by leaps and bounds by embracing all that this energy has to offer by way of healing the past, as well as the future and present. A mother really can embody the concept of unconditional love, whether expressed through a male or female body. A mother inherently knows that peace is the way, even though she would, without hesitation, fight to protect her young from danger.

My memories of life as a man have also helped me to access that part of me that at one time expressed itself through brute strength. I know that may sound strange, but I have at least one very powerful memory of survival that comes not from this lifetime at all. I gutted an animal that was attacking me with a knife in a way that would absolutely shock the you know what out of me now. I can be tough as nails when I need to be.

But when push comes to shove, I owe my allegiance to the Earth, and to life. I wish to live my remaining days here in constant prayers to the mother. May she awaken in all of us.

spiritwind
31st October 2014, 15:01
I did not want to derail this thread http://A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower in any way, but also have felt a strong mental process going on since listening to it that is actually an extension of a rather long process that has been going on I guess since I started posting on Avalon. More and more I have felt the rug pulled out from under me.

This latest interview has many asking again, “now what do we do?” I started asking that in earnest back about almost a year ago when the world as I knew it went through a major change. The particular details don’t hardly even seem to matter anymore. As Dennis says http://http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower&p=895364&viewfull=1#post895364, the number of people that can likely cope with this new world view is getting exponentially smaller it seems. I can’t even talk to some of my closest friends and family members about what little I now can recall that flies in the face of everything most are taught to believe. And I don’t know if some of these “new” memories are any more real than what I previously remembered.

I have long thought that there were several highly evolved in numerous ways civilizations that have lived before us. And the idea that some could have remained after certain events took place and kept themselves hidden and maybe even retained some of their technology did not seem all that unlikely to me. I have long given up the idea of God as most would understand it. It does seem very reasonable to me that there would be creator beings and that there would be beings that are somewhat ahead of us in understanding. It also doesn’t seem unreasonable that they might have numerous connections to us that we may not be privy to and that they may have some investment in being supportive to us in our individual spiritual endeavors to become more than what we understand ourselves to be now.

But it also seems very apparent to me that, whether on some level self created, there is an equal force that works against us and tries to trip us up when we consciously choose to go against the grain so to speak, much like the salmon swimming upstream. A lot of dams have been placed in our way, that seem to try and stop our return to source, the place where we began, and yet some who feel the call cannot help but to try and return.

But I can only do what I am doing already in the face of this new information. I remember distinctly the day in about 2005 when I seriously thought, as I sat at the computer, what if they did become self aware?

I also have long felt that the Earth herself is a being that, in her own way, is alive and aware. I have worked with crystals enough to know for myself that there is definitely something going on. I took a class years ago where I learned to make and work with a crystal grid, and I had to sit with each crystal for a period of time, tuning into it. I was delighted as each of them began to reveal themselves to me.

So, after our last job ended rather abruptly we were faced with either giving up what we had started in the way of moving back to the land or continue on ahead, come what may. We chose the second option. We did this because, come what may, I believe the Earth herself already, much like my early biblical training, knows each and every one our true heart condition. I tend to think, for the time being, that as we continue to move into this much more highly energized area of space, what is really going on will continue to reveal itself, all on it’s own accord. No need for panic, even though we can feel the uncertainty all around us.

Living out here is fairly real, as in, we don’t watch TV, spend a lot of time outdoors, and there is a lot of wildlife all around us. It is so much easier to feel the energies of the mother, for lack of a better way to put it, when you are out in this type of environment. You also have to develop a certain element of trust to live out here without fear. I believe this is much like what we are faced with now.

Even though the walls almost seem to be closing in, so many different perspectives on “this reality” to be contemplated is probably almost unprecedented in any recent history. It was always dictated to us before. You will believe blah blah.

I think these are exciting times we live in. Time to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps and prepare for the GREAT UNKNOWN! The reason I still believe that all is not lost is partially because of some of the fine people I have had the wonderful opportunity to get to know here. We can and are changing the world and nothing is by accident.

spiritwind
6th November 2014, 18:53
Some thoughts

So, I was thinking about the whole biblical Adam and Eve story lately.

My conclusions so far kind of go as follows. I think the Yahweh character was one of two brothers who thought highly of themselves and, since they had a hand in our genetic and biological make-up, they looked at us much like people view wolves and all their many genetic branches. Some thought all wolves should be exterminated, some wanted a lapdog, some wanted a dog for protection, some to guard their livestock and so on. Some owners were better than others, just like some pet owners are better than others today. Yahweh had some nice specially designed specimens he kept in a garden, probably much like animals in a zoo, only it seems it was a pretty well designed and well kept garden where they enjoyed a fairly pleasurable, if boring, existence.

They didn’t know about sex yet and had no clothing. Then along comes the other brother, in the bible called a deceitful snake, who persuades Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and bad. I think he talked quite persuasively to totally unprepared Eve, and actually told her many things that were true and shocking at the time. I think he also either seduced her or raped her. Not to be crude and rude, but there are many traces of this idea that he just couldn’t keep his pecker in his pants. And then she went back and told Adam, Yahweh found out and kicked them both out of the garden. I think both brothers have been using the human race, and the rest of the planet, ever since as if it were their own little play-toy. They are both arrogant self serving egotistical and psychopathic (since they don’t care one whit about us any more than a 2 year old cares about Mom’s precious anything). If it is in reach, it’s fair game. And they have never grown out of this. They are just stuck on repeat to the point of wondering are they really just brain damaged.

The rest of us here in human body suits, on the other hand, actually have the potential and choice to go for the upgrade that is currently available to us, and get back to being the wonderfully artistic, amazing, joyful creators we were meant to be and keep filling in the blanks of a brand new dream come to life. Together we can and are creating a new reality that they actually cannot go to unless they themselves become willing to make that scary move and admit; it’s got to be getting damn boring by now. To me evil self serving ways have held sway for so long that it has run it’s course. It’s become easier and easier to spot, within and without. The matrix, the net, it has indeed been all around us. But all we have to do is collectively allow ourselves to expand ourselves out, just a little bit, open our hearts together, and it will just blast right out there just like a new seed when it first breaks open the seed pod and spreads out. It can’t be stopped. The powers that were will become just like the empty outer husk that slowly disintegrates and turns to dust.

So it is and so shall it be.