PDA

View Full Version : There are currently X users browsing this thread. (X members and X guests)

Sunny-side-up
13th June 2014, 10:16
Hi members but even more importantly, hi Guests!

While reading posts here in Avalon I look at the bottom of the page and see so many 'Guests' This is great to see so many people are finding their way to Avalon and I hope you all go on to sign up and become members, we wan't you, we wan't to here your info, your views, your remarks, your emotions. To be a member here is to be awake!

So put your keyboard where your heart, mind and soul is and become an Avalonian ;)

Love, Peace and many, many Hug's
Alan

AriG
13th June 2014, 13:47
Another action that would drive membership would be to collectively support a worthy cause or as the thread suggests, collectively oppose a negative force.... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72134-United-States---subsidiary-Millennium-Challenge-Corporation-withholds-aid-to-El-Salvador-on-behalf-of-Monsanto&p=843386#post843386)

Hazel
13th June 2014, 13:52
And a welcome to all curious and progressive minds
from me...

Nasu
13th June 2014, 14:50
Nah.. I don't think they are ready, yet. They lurk so they are. Guest is just a nice word for lurker. When they are ready, I will welcome them, till then they are lurkers, no more and no less, IMO.... N

Tesla_WTC_Solution
14th June 2014, 01:28
Turkey Lurkey Time

EktVzsYjMJk

imagine how the audience felt lol :alien: