PDA

View Full Version : New Earth Nation ... has anyone looked into this ?

Lefty Dave
14th June 2014, 01:55
Greetings, brothers and sisters...

I was watching the Global Breakthrough Energy Movements' latest releases of the 2013 gathering...and heard so many interesting people talking about various aspects of our 'civilization...and most were very familiar names...and faces...
They are all involved now with Sacha Stone, et al, trying to solve some of the situations we all find ourselves facing....
They have started a new idea...a new concept...called New Earth Nation...an evolution of the Humanitad site...and I found it fascinating...
Would love to hear if any of you are familiar with this concept and would give your thoughts on this venture...
Here is the youtube page that has most of the videos...some short and to the point...some take hours...I've spent three days watching many of the presentations and I for one think it is plausible ...however, I'm still digging into it.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb902zG9CY4c145j4UnLwYA

Thanks in advance for your efforts...I think you'll be surprised !!!

Blessings
end of line.

GuyFox
14th June 2014, 01:58
Who runs it?

(That is: who are the legal and defacto leaders of this New Country?)

If I knew that, I might have a better idea of how appealing it is

Glancing at THIS video:
xPzfiZUp7-o

...it makes me think it will be run by "weirdy Beardies" (haha)

aviators
14th June 2014, 02:43
Thanks LD for your post. Looks to be interesting material.
I just watched this short one on crop circles.
It was very good. Crop circles are truly amazing!
I am a big fan of Patty's work!
I will check out more and keep you posted.
eYRBVgkMwOs

GuyFox
14th June 2014, 07:44
'Tis more than weirdy-beardies.

Here's a guy whose work I admire (LB) - so thanks for the tip-off:

Laurence Brahm & Sacha Stone
mijMJm3RMtk
Laurence Brahm:
"Localization... Rather than monolithic globalisation."
"People are fed up with World Bank, IMF... USA"

SS: "People want to right to grow their own food"
LB: "Africa is right in food... but has been impoverished."
"Africa can be a continent of organic food."
"Sustainable energy for all... means fossil fuels" (to TPTB)
"People don't want that. They want renewable Energy."

genevieve
14th June 2014, 07:46
Lefty Dave--

Sacha Stone and Michael Tellinger (Ubuntu) are on the right track. Very exciting ideas!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
genevieve

yelik
14th June 2014, 11:50
'Tis more than weirdy-beardies.

Here's a guy whose work I admire (LB) - so thanks for the tip-off:

Laurence Brahm & Sacha Stone
mijMJm3RMtk

Laurence Brahm:
"Localization... Rather than monolithic globalisation."
"People are fed up with World Bank, IMF... USA"

SS: "People want to right to grow their own food"
LB: "Africa is right in food... but has been impoverished."
"Africa can be a continent of organic food."
"Sustainable energy for all... means fossil fuels" (to TPTB)
"People don't want that. They want renewable Energy."

Good realistic video. Reversing globalisation is in my opinion a step in the right direction to curbing the power and influence of the elites. People need to stop buying their products and services wherever they can.

Lefty Dave
14th June 2014, 16:31
Thanks for the replies...
I truly believe that New Earth Nation is a 'portal' to a new way of living....
One knows it will take time and energy to get this ball rolling...might take a generation...but IMO it is worth the efforts...
I have children ...I don't think they should have to pay for my generations' blunders...
What good is the knowledge we have gained, if we don't put it to good use? These people involved have been enlightening us for years...and they now feel it's time to "put boots on the ground" as the saying goes...

http://www.newearthnation.org/

Do keep looking into this...and give your ideas about this to us, you might think of something we've missed...blessings.
end of line.

Sabrina
14th June 2014, 20:24
This is the organisation Sacha Stone and Greg Paul were and are part of prior to the New Earth Nation. It appears their HR person is recruiting volunteers in all sorts of sectors for the New Earth Nation. I was initially very excited about this project. I did talk about volunteering to some of them. But intuitively there is something about it that I'm not quite sure about - or personally, about Sacha Stone. Anyone any views on this?

But let's see if they get some communities off the ground.

http://www.humanitad.org

Lefty Dave
18th June 2014, 00:34
Thanks, Sabrina...
Yes, I agree Sacha Stone comes off strong and to the point...

Yet can't help but look deeper into this...much like Venus project...or Tellingers' Ubuntu...a world without money or authority is a concept very hard for our minds to even comprehend...certainly is for me...yet it feels SO RIGHT !!!!

Anyway, am hoping more of us will delve into www.newearthnation.org and find out if this concept is viable...blessings.

end of line.

chiki
31st May 2015, 08:29
Hi all, Just a quick note to you all. I would advise that you all give New earth nation a wide birth, I was involved with them for a little over six months I was a co-director and manager of the architectural team. I left NEN due the the fact they have no real integrity and DO NOT value human life at all, They send people over to prospective community and expect them to pay there own way and there living expenses while there and put them in situation where there in danger. like land slide electrocution and the list goes on.
They treat there volunteers like ****, and when you question Greg Paul's motives they slander you, I question the fact that they where happy to have commercial agreements with companies and not disclose them to the public, In the time I was with them they teated us all so bad that there where large a turn over of volunteers, I would like to go more indepth I think that for another time,

Troy Martin
31st May 2015, 16:09
Hi all, Just a quick note to you all. I would advise that you all give New earth nation a wide birth, I was involved with them for a little over six months I was a co-director and manager of the architectural team. I left NEN due the the fact they have no real integrity and DO NOT value human life at all, They send people over to prospective community and expect them to pay there own way and there living expenses while there and put them in situation where there in danger. like land slide electrocution and the list goes on.
They treat there volunteers like ****, and when you question Greg Paul's motives they slander you, I question the fact that they where happy to have commercial agreements with companies and not disclose them to the public, In the time I was with them they teated us all so bad that there where large a turn over of volunteers, I would like to go more indepth I think that for another time,

Agreed. I had a few email back and forths with Greg Paul and he was extremely rude, condescending, belittling, and psychologically abusive. And Sasha, for a guy who has to say "F**king" all the time and seems to talk the new age woo-woo nonsense talk a lot I would question their "higher consciousness" claim. I like some of NEN's ideas but I definitely would not work with them.

I find that anytime you have a system superimposed upon a preexisting system it destroys the original. Life is a system that doesn't need control and what they seem to be doing is trying to create an alternative solution but then you just get another dictator and that system gets corrupted, which it already seems to be happening. I believe what we need to do is just end insane systems and let nature resume. We need no new earth. Let's get back to the original.

Noel
31st May 2015, 17:00
We have to follow our first instinct, everyone has an agenda, we are all here for a reason. As our vibration rises like minded people will gather together. for good or bad we will all be dealing with like minded people. If all the lower vibration people are dealing with each other that is fine with me. but the bonus is that all the spiritual people willing to combiner there energy and gifts work together they will thrive and advance very quickly. and any obstacle will be removed. anyone in the group trying to live of the energy of another will be drawing on other energy vampires so they will all cease to exist.

chiki
14th June 2015, 01:42
Thanks Troy, If you have a good look into there treaty document they talk about setting up a NEN defence force. WTF was my reaction. That is the start of me questioning there motives in general, When people question what greg paul has written in the policies that he demands they demote you, Then publicly slander you,

There are a whole bunch of us that have left and started our own projects. So keep an eye out for them I'm hopeful that some of them can finish there project as they are wonderful humans and wonderful projects, I'll keep you all informed of some of them and if you feel inclined to help you can contact them.

cheers chiki,

chiki
14th August 2015, 11:21
http://adventuresintosovereignty.org/the-ripping-point-why-the-itnj-is-dead-on-arrival/

Earthlink
14th August 2015, 15:59
I'm going to Peru to check out the site there. I may end up with a position in Engineering for the NEN. I'll def. be reporting here on how it goes.

I'm not going to say one way or the other anything now, because I have no personal experience with it.

I do know that there are many useless people in this world, words are not enough to carry anything, carrying something requires exertion, and I also know that every time there is an argument there are two sides to it, of course.

chiki
17th August 2015, 21:33
Good luck Earthlink, Your the third engineer that been sent down there, Jason Bart Bonder and Greg Paul, are psychopathic liars, Just to let you know I head up the last team that team that went there to
develop that site, Just watch out the last team were in a land slide and were electrocuted and that's just the tip of the iceberg, + on top of the engineers there been a hyro, and three architects going over there
and they have all left saying there no hope,

Please tell us who long you last there till you find out your been used. Wish you all the best luck and look after yourself, If you really want to know the real story of Peru, PM me and I'll put you in contact with the people from the last team who went over there.

The bridge that their trying to do is not possible due to the terrain + the road into the village is very poor and prone to land slide,

And there is NO money to do any work, they had to ask people to help pay for Greg Paul and family to get over to peru.
and Jason Bart Bonder will say anything to look important, He has NO formal quantification in the building industry never, He was a hifi sales person, and he was a junior salesperson for a fly by night kitchen company. I've check his work references and found out the he embellishes his past.

Oh! and don't disagree with Greg Paul,. he'll kick you out, He only likes ass lickers.

genevieve
20th August 2015, 18:07
Earthlink--

I strongly encourage you to read the info at the link in chiki's post #14 above.

I also wish you well.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
genevieve