PDA

View Full Version : Some Cities in the US have it - illegal to help Homeless!

Deega
14th June 2014, 22:22
The National Coalition on the Homeless has it that 33 US Cities have it illegal to help homeless people. And some Cities even fine people who feed homeless!

What happened to the heart of the Americain Leadership...?

http://www.policymic.com/articles/91055/in-33-u-s-cities-it-s-illegal-to-do-the-one-thing-that-helps-the-homeless-most

vilcabamba
14th June 2014, 23:00
No wonder the Plaeidians and Andromedans think we are a sick and psycho society.
I'm getting sick of the evil. I wanna go home.

Deega
14th June 2014, 23:30
No wonder the Plaeidians and Andromedans think we are a sick and psycho society.
I'm getting sick of the evil. I wanna go home.

Thanks Vilcabamba for your reply, you are not responsible for this irresponsibility by Municipal Leaders, it's more a weakness of our "loose customs" characterized by our Democratic System that bring this IMHO.

Zaya
15th June 2014, 02:40
Many cities are also implementing spiked surfaces to deter the homeless from sleeping on the freaking ground. It is just so terrible. I understand why they don't want homeless people on their stoops, but come on. Have a heart!

Also, I remember reading that the city of Columbia, SC literally shuttled all of the homeless out of the city and into fema camps for a while last year because they had made it illegal to be homeless there. Truthfully, I hear they did it because they were trying to hide the homeless from someone important that was going to be in town, but I cannot seem to remember who.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
15th June 2014, 04:18
some of the homeless i met were a bit off. but that doesn't mean they don't occasionally see the future. i heard some things in the street that would have made the delphic oracle look like grade school show and tell.

p.s. did you guys see how the Sikh immigrants in california were treated when they tried feeding american homeless? they got treated like dogs.

and this after the massacre in wisconsin.

we all want to go home :(

p.p.s. read up about how seattle treated the chinese immigrants 100 years ago and you can see how the homeless are being treated the same exact way

Deega
15th June 2014, 13:02
Taking care of homeless is the responsibility of our different governments (Federal, State, Municipal in US, Federal, Provincial, Municipal in Canada), it really absurd that 33 US Municipalities outlaw Homeless people, how may we make a difference here..?