PDA

View Full Version : Initial report U.F.O; far more to come of a synchronicity/spiritual/uplifting day

Sunny-side-up
20th June 2014, 16:19
Hi Mods I'm posting this here because it could when finished belong in many of the Avalon subject areas...

My day synchronicity/spiritual/uplifting day started after tuning into to Avalon and reading soulplayorb latest PO http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72357-Dropped-Back-To-Say-Hello-And-Discuss-The-Queen
the above really made me remember the way I used to be, thx soulplayorb

Initial report U.F.O; far more to come of a synchronicity/spiritual/uplifting day, containing many events, so:

12:56 GMT
Shopping centre car park, Kingston-Upon-Thames.

Observing sun through clouds (wearing sun glasses)(More to come of the relevance of this!)

Clouds around 7 tho/feet high

Moving South to North

Suddenly I saw a disk shaped shadow moving through/above the clouds?
But this wasn't a shadow, it's shape remained true and did not vary as it moved along.
It was about 2 and a half times the size of the suns disk as seen through the clouds while wearing sunglasses!

From the point I first saw this disk/saucer shape it moved on across the sky covering about 3/4 of the sky in 3 to 4 seconds, making me move to follow it physically until it faded out of sight on the far horizon!

It wasn't a shadow above/on the could, it was solid but just a grey disk, it was nearly un-see-able (like a shadow)
It gave that classic feeling of effortless movement, no sound or exhaust!
It actually looked quite beautiful in an uplifting, connecting way (More of this later as well)

One thing I did notice a few minuets later there where a few strange shape effects to some of the clouds along it's flight path. Like the disk/craft caused the top of a few clouds to wisp off, pointing away from the directing it was moving.

This craft looked like it was cloaked in some way!

As I say there are events that lead to this sighting/experience which I will add soon

By-the-way I hope Kegan (not sure of spelling) won't mind me saying hi to him (if he reads/views this post) more about him soon))

Love,Peace and Hugs all
Alan

Zaya
20th June 2014, 17:14
Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more!

Sunny-side-up
21st June 2014, 12:37
Ok the full day:

1) 9:00 watched an Apache type attack helicopter follow a military route that passes my home. Don't like seeing those craft!

2) Went indoors at logged into Avalon and watched;
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72357-Dropped-Back-To-Say-Hello-And-Discuss-The-Queen
the above really made me remember the way I used to be, thx soulplayorb

The day started to up lift fast :)

3) 12:50 in shopping center car park studying the sub through a could, could see the disk of the sun quite nicely with my sun glasses on.

While observing the Sun I was reminded of an event back in 2013: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62399-Fluorescent-Sky-igniting--21-23-South-West-London

I realize now that the colors on the edges of the cloud where not directly from colored light but the refraction from the bright light/Lights going through the cloud!( as reported in the above post of 2013 )

This is what I noticed while observing the sun the other day.

4) After the revelation about the could edge color I suddenly saw the Disk/UFO/OAP (Observed Arial Phenomenon as I like to call UFO's)

Nothing new to add to the UFO sighting other than it might have been slightly bigger than my first statement!

Has anyone sighted a UFO of this kind, IE almost see through, cloud grey? moving across the sky above the clouds? Big and Bold!

This sighting has provoked memories in me which I will explain now:

I seem to remember now watching very large objects/craft moving around above the clouds.
They where square edged/rectangle to triangle shaped. They would merge out of the misty/hazy sky above the clouds and then move along smoothly; then looked like they where taking evasive action around each other and or almost playing? IE fast steering around and over/under each other, like you see Whales and Dolphins doing???
They would fade out of sight then back again in different positions but always above the clouds?

Again these ships in my memories where very big above and behind the clouds!
I even think these memories are of the same location as my actual UFO sighting the other day?? So what's going on with me?

So was studding the Sun, thinking about edge color of a 2013 night time event with an illuminating cloud, pulsing cloud, then actually spot and follow a UFO across the sky? Hmm? :)

5) Shopping finished had to take the wife home so left that location!

6) About one hour later called in to my local park so I could have a sky watch but! bumped into an Awaking-Guy, had great talk and passed on Avalon details. Part of the talk was about 'Chem-trails' he knows of them but wasn't aware they were pumping out so many different chemicals, as we talked of them he pointed to the sky and said "There is that one, it's trail isn't fading?' before I could answer 'Yes' I noticed behind and below said |Chem-trailer was another craft?
I say craft because we couldn't quite make out it's shape, it was small had angles and was white/light in compassion the Chem-trailer plane. This other craft was lower in altitude but could still estimate it was flying around twice the speed of the plan? the guy I was talking to said in a puzzled voice 'It must be military or something?' I answered with a joking tone 'Or Something, adding a grin:)

So sorry if this full report is a anticlimax but to me many things connected and many things still a mystery to me.
Would like to know more about my provoked memories,
would like to now if any of you UFO followers have seen reports of that UFO on the 20 June 2014, day before the Summer solstice Hmm?

Was a really great sighting to me.

Love, Peace, Many Hugs and watch them sky's their there!