PDA

View Full Version : Connecting some significant Dots. How real are my "hopeful signs"?

GuyFox
22nd June 2014, 04:15
Connecting some significant Dots. How real are my "hopeful signs"?

Is the cavalry about to arrive? / Possible World saviours may have Middle East and ET connections
=============================================================================

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/Future2_zps2659b10a.png

I'm going to go public with this and post it, even though the connection(s) I am drawing here are still rather vague. I think people should be looking for signs like this in the world - Maybe if the idea of a Positive Futire is "out there", we may be quicker to spot a new more Positive Big Picture, if/when it emerges.

Everyone may recall back about 2 1/2 years ago, there was a rumor about Mass Arrests that were about to happen. That's when Drake and Cobra emerged on the scene, and people like David Wilcock and Ben Fulford seemed to be corroborating the story, hinting it may be real. Well, nothing happened. No Mass Arrests. No big Event... has yet occurred.

Now again, some signs are emerging, and it is possible that we can connect some dots.

+ Pope Francis is shaking the world with his calls to action: he has excommunicated the Mafia (and we can wonder if he real target might be the dark Illuminati, who is said to have its roots in Italy.) His health is said to be deteriorating, and he is making calls to expose the NWO inspite of his health issues, or maybe because of them.

+ Gordon Duff and Michael Harris, have exposed possible use of stolen nuclear weapons. The stolen nukes may have also been behind 9/11. The Veterans Today website has ramped up its level of reporting of controversial material, way beyond anything the MSM is willing to touch. They have claimed that many of their stories are based on intentional leaks from Russian intelligence - driven by Putin's desire to gain some revenge for Western interference in the Ukraine. Duff and Harris have also said that they are willing to risk push back from the dark cabal, because they have access to very powerful technology in Adamus Corp - and that may protect them from the Cabal's pushback. Who backs Adamus? GD has said it is a wealthy royal family from the Middle East. And I have heard from an internet friend that Jim Dean has said that ETs are also providing some backing for Adamus. The VT guys have also spoken about releasing Free Energy technologies. But a clean-up the the world power structure may be needed first, else those technologies would go nowhere.

+ Preston James, also of VT, has said that the Russians are willing to stand-up to the West and Zionist global bankers, because Putin has a mission to restore traditional religious values in Russia. He may also have the backing of "benevolent" ET's.

+ Ron Van Dyke, who has backed some possible sham or scam organizations, like OPPT, and SwissIndo, has just released an interview with "The Ambassador" - associated with the so-called Red Dragon family. Before listening to the Video*, I thought he might be off on another wild goose chase. But the material in the podcast sounds of much higher quality, with more wisdom, than we ever heard from OPPT/SwissIndo. A big difference from previous campaigns can be heard at the end of the podcast, where The Ambassador says: "Truth will be shown by our actions, not our promises."

Personally, I have my doubts about the existence of the so-called Collateral Accounts. But I do think it is possible that there are wealthy families, with Middle Eastern or Asian roots who may be unhappy with the state of governance on our planet. If a Royal Family is backing Adamus, might they also be prepared to lend some support to the creation of a new financial system - moving the Planet beyond the Usurious banking practices that has concentrated so much dark power in the hands of a small banking cabal.

(more?)
I can say more, provide more backing for this, including some Links - but only if people are interested

=====
21-06-2014: THE AMBASSADOR SHARES THE DRAGON FAMILY'S VISION FOR HUMANITY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxFbYj9hr4

onawah
22nd June 2014, 06:08
Some of us think that Simon Parkes has been contributing significant dots, too.
See: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=845681&viewfull=1#post845681

gripreaper
22nd June 2014, 06:16
I don't know. I hesitate to venerate the current pope, VT, Russia's Putin, Ancient Asian families, or Ron Van Dyke as purveyors of a new trajectory for planet earth. It is rather more likely that they are the counter dialectic in a new synergy emerging with it's roots in nefarious power and control, engineered by the same power mongers who have centuries of experience in social engineering.

Of course, when we add in the exoteric aspect of ET benevolence and/or malevolence, we are treading in territory which is rather speculative and is rather difficult to corroborate. I would agree that there are sentient souls on this planet who are balanced and not psychopathic who are aware of the cabalistic control grid of the banksters, and who would like to change the power and control structure, but I don't see how they can pull it off when the current system is controlling all banking, media, militaries, governments, religions, and education, and they have the only access to the current advanced stellar and laser technology, microwave entrainment, social engineering, data mining, and meme control.

The so called BRIC alliance bought into the bankster fiat system 80 years ago and has supported this system of commerce and imperialistic expansion by covert means, and is fairly entrenched in this system. I have yet to see a workable plan to extricate from this. I'm not subscribing to a series of trusts and collateral accounts which hold the true intrinsic tangible wealth, and a redistribution based on the current rule of law, which is basically admiralty and the Uniform Commercial Code.

The "shift" which needs to occur, is one of consciousness by the masses, to inherently embrace the idea of sovereignty, the idea of self actualization based on a paradigm of abundance, rather than the pyramidal hierarchical structural paradigm of scarcity and control through slavery and entitlements.

When enough of us are sick and tired of being sick and tired of debt and war, as the driving forces to our existence, and the abrogation of power to the control structure, then we will see a shift in consciousness which can and will usher in the new paradigm.

GuyFox
22nd June 2014, 06:27
Thanks, Onawah.
The big ones in your post from the Parkes thread seem to be - Cosmic-Big picture points:

+ Simon's family has the closest connection (among Illuminati) with Mantids. Others are only connected to Reptilians
+ Greys (lack souls) are used by both of these, to create hybrids
+ Humans do not recall past lives because Reptilians wipe out their memories - has been so since Reps came here
+ Chemtrails are used to make 4D spacecraft visible, and to make humans weaker
+ Humans are getting growing help from ET's, to defend their planet
+ There is more than one future timeline, depending on human consciousness

"Putin will be the first to tell the truth, because the Russian ET allies are positively oriented"
"Putin is not the bad guy he has been portrayed... (he) has no intention of letting the Illuminati take over Russia"
+ Allies of USA are Reptilian, "Russian allies are more humanoid"
+ There's a small group underground that the US leaves alone, buy they "are playing for the good" (with Cobra?)

"Message of hope, we are in a time where we have to go forward, mustn't be scared"

GuyFox
22nd June 2014, 06:53
" I hesitate to venerate the current pope, VT, Russia's Putin, Ancient Asian families, or Ron Van Dyke as purveyors of a new trajectory for planet earth. It is rather more likely that they are the counter dialectic in a new synergy emerging with it's roots in nefarious power and control, engineered by the same power mongers who have centuries of experience in social engineering"
- Gripreaper

Hi G.,
I am not suggesting veneration at all.
I have connected some dots, that's all. Others may connect them in another way, or not at all.
By seeing how these dots move together (or not) over time, we can get an idea if the apparent connections are real.

I have laid out a scenario, and I think that onawah's/Simon Parkes post supports parts of my picture ("good" ET's working with Russia.) and even expands it to a more cosmic Big Picture.

"I don't see how ... (they) can pull it off" (overcoming the existing control structure) ... (when the cabal) "is controlling all banking, media..." (etc) ... "The BRIC alliance bought into the bankster system 80 years ago..." - G.R.

It won't take anything like 80 years to build an alternative. The construct of the Russia / China / BRIC system began years ago and has accelerate greatly within 2014. I think you will see big changes within 2014, and especially in the second half. What we are seeing is more and more accounts being set up in banks (outside the US) where those banks will hold Rmb, Rubles, AND GOLD. When the ability to make international transfers is in place, then the customers who have those accounts can take a part of their business outside the control of the US banking cabal.

DXY / USD versus Ruble and Renminbi ... update (http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/kaavio.Webhost/charts/big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=dxy&uf=0&type=2&size=3&sid=3044712&style=320&freq=1&entitlementtoken=0c33378313484ba9b46b8e24ded87dd6&time=8&rand=2001927906&compidx=aaaaa%3a0&comp=usdcny%2c+usdrub%2c+&ma=0&maval=9&lf=2&lf2=0&lf3=0&height=510&width=720&mocktick=1)
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/DXY-etc_zpsde2d20c4.gif (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/jimolsen2/media/DXY-etc_zpsde2d20c4.gif.html)

What to watch:
+ The price of Gold - as it rises, people are moving away from US dollars
+ The exchange rates of the RMB and the Ruble - as demand for these alternatives rises, their exchange rates should rise too
+ The Hong Kong dollar peg - if it moves away from a link to the US dollar, then you will know change is accelerating

"The "shift" which needs to occur... a paradigm of abundance, rather than... scarcity" - R.G.

I suppose if the collateral accounts are real (which I doubt) then shifting these into supporting the system (after reset) will help to make a shift towards abundance. I am less optimistic than other that there will be big giveaways of new money to the peoples of the world. I worry that we may first have a period of extreme hardship. To be, teh answer is shift away from a gloanbalized economy to a local and more sustainable alternative. Than may mean big downwards shift in living standards, in purely materialistic terms. But quality of life may (eventually) improve as people rediscover the virtues of self reliance, and of the community spirit within a group of people engaged in strong cooperation.

We need to de-fund the Warmakers, the banksters, and all the globaliust profiteers. A complete and total rejection of eth political campaigns of political dtynasties like the Bushes and the Clintons, woudl be a sign the US is getting back on a positive track. I envision a tiem when Mrs Clinton or Jeb Bush gives a speech and over half teh audience stands and turns their backs to her - with a video of thsi event going viral on Youtube.

onawah
22nd June 2014, 07:20
More good dots the Art Bell/Linda Moulton Howe "Big Picture" interview from October 2013, from GuyFox's thread here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72253-Linda-Moulton-Howe-s-Revealing-Big-Picture&p=846278#post846278

kh8gOgK8oWk

Lifebringer
22nd June 2014, 12:29
I know. Because I feel the weather and pressure of push and pull and everything's tight. Something wonderful has happened, just now. Like a popping zitt, release of something very nasty just happened. At first my head felt as if I was in a pressurized cabin in a plane, although I've in my conscious mind never boarded one yet. How would I know it was like that? I was just told. I find that part of connection very assuring. I'm kinda like a barometric thermometer on earth's energy. A battery of rechargeable grace to be God's instrument and when I'm asleep/resting the material body here, I'm battling spiritually, boldly, and courageously, those influencing those who would harm it all. Another child's soul. Another oceanic mammal slaughtered. Another war of lies. Putting small programmable self destructs in the most complex of systems from the physical psychos who have taken/coup the positions, to do the most harm. If stuff doesn't come online, can it be launched? Of course not. I must be some sort of "soul hacker that gets into their minds, and shows them the family they lose to their own disasterous decisions.
Wow. All I know is something has changed and we are the LOC=Links Of Change.
Pray for those who are on the front lines and must deactivate this stuff.

Thanks Onawah.

GuyFox
22nd June 2014, 12:51
"I know. Because I feel the weather and pressure of push and pull and everything's tight. Something wonderful has happened, just now. Like a popping zitt, release of something very nasty just happened..."
- L.

Sounds real enough to me - You experienced SOMETHING, Lifebringer.

But, tell me please: How common is this feeling?
If it happened to you before, what was it associated with in the past, please?
(More than popping a Zitt, I hope.)

BTW, I want to bring that RVD interview with The Ambassador front-and-center:

lWxFbYj9hr4

No one has commented on it yet. Personally, I liked the "Muslim" flavor of some of it, since I think we might have a better world if we could do away with: Central banking, usury, and rent-seeking behavior.

See the Michael Tellinger thread for some discussion of these issues (like Rent-seeking):
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72420-Michael-Tellinger-We-don-t-Need-Money-

Lifebringer
22nd June 2014, 13:36
"The "shift" which needs to occur... a paradigm of abundance, rather than... scarcity" - R.G.

But quality of life may (eventually) improve as people rediscover the virtues of self reliance, and of the community spirit within a group of people engaged in strong cooperation.

We need to de-fund the Warmakers, the banksters, and all the globaliust profiteers. A complete and total rejection of eth political campaigns of political dtynasties like the Bushes and the Clintons, woudl be a sign the US is getting back on a positive track. I envision a tiem when Mrs Clinton or Jeb Bush gives a speech and over half teh audience stands and turns their backs to her - with a video of thsi event going viral on Youtube.

I see the same thing. They lost touch when voting without evidence of WMD, and looking at what they could make of the blood for oil and Sadaam vengeance coup. Look at the mess that greedy people have allowed on their watch, and you'll realize the vote of our hearts, hard evidence contrary to what they are selling, and minds to end the enslavement of not enough paid for the labor that runs the world from the bottom up. Labor links are we, and they think that they can just make robots, and self rechargeable stations like the borg, and eliminate anyone that doesn't want to be RULED by them. Such delusions deserves the "firm Holy Slap to the arrogant Face they should have gotten as a child, when they showed themselves to be so non-compassionately violent. But then, the parent should have gotten a firm one too, and all the way up to the Koch family chain. But they slapped them "for being too soft/caring" and punished them if they didn't show the ruthless drive for power, those before them did.

I will pray their minds are cleared of this evil intention. I believe if all you have is bad intention everyday of your life, then it's wasted thought to move forward creating such chaos. I think the Creator feels the same way.

I look forward to the public turning their back on the liars and those who supported the lies that killed so many for so many decades.

Lifebringer
22nd June 2014, 13:45
Sometimes I see them being carted off in handcuffs doing the penguin walk before the World Court, live on tv, and net. I see them being prosecuted, but when the bee hive is stirred in the ME, I see a pressure cooker pot of people, that are just tired of the lies, like US, and want to get to the bottom of it all, and move on to the future "we all" deserve.

We are not being represented by anyone, but ourselves, and we bloody well better realize, those changes are the awakening signs that we are and they are, all of us are, praying for. WE really are the leaders, but those before us, refuse to leave the stage. Their show of lies is over, and nobody is laughing at the clowns anymore, just researching and taking names.

Pressure pot w/screws being released to ease pressure as progress proceeds. I don't believe a "United Iraqi citizen" will go along with some jihading lunatic blowing up their cities if they don't go along. I think these people will do the same type of civil united war, we had in this "new" democracy. This part is their decision to take that stands. Freedom isn't free, and I think they just woke up to it, and made the decision that, it's do or die, and yet know they'll be back. So...here the united Iraqi's come to end the slaughter of their future by lunatics, backed by elite ME psychos. They come in all stripes you, know. Look at Kim Jung Ill and you get the picture. They're chaotic in every land.

I also see Big China, not falling for any economic guru's of America, w/out fact checking all the data presented. They only want honest brokers in their future to clean up the planet's oceans also. Every nation has a part, and the generation that is to lead, must protect ourselves by staying alert to "political wolves in sheep's clothing" bought and paid for by those who worship riches and power. The POLS=Profit Over Life People.:wizard:

Lifebringer
22nd June 2014, 13:54
That same "Ray of sunshine beaming down on the earth" is my backround screen. :cool:

Jake
22nd June 2014, 14:42
This thread has been closed. Members are not allowed to post PMs on the open forum. An act of defiance, which has gotten GuyFox's account banned. Please take an opportunity to read over the forum guidelines.