PDA

View Full Version : Message Board: Avalonians Request Our Help

Pages : [1] 2

RunningDeer
25th June 2014, 14:11
This space is for any announcements you'd like to add.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/feather.JPG

RunningDeer
25th June 2014, 14:16
In case of privacy concerns, I've left off their names.

"Healing Thoughts Please (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72425-Healing-Thoughts-Please&p=846373&viewfull=1#post846373)"

"I am on the verge... please send healing intentions (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72471-I-am-on-the-verge...-please-send-healing-intentions)"

Limor Wolf
25th June 2014, 17:59
A very thoughtful and excellent idea, thank you so much, Paula, and great that it's a sticky!

I may be one of the first clients, but still thinking of it :)

Let's hope that there will never be any need to open a sub-forum for Avalonians in request for some strengthening thoughts, healing and high frequencies, at times it feels like there is a lack of oxygen in the air

And to guests who are not members and may read this, you deserve a whole lot of flowing currents of uplifting energies yourselves, so come and join us here

Much love to you and all ~

~&* Let the healing begin ~&*

http://pillangos-haz.hu/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/imagemanager/files/107113265.jpg

Limor ~

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th June 2014, 19:25
This does seem like a good idea, and I've noticed it too --
we need a visible place for requests just like a church.

thanks for this thread!

araucaria
25th June 2014, 19:32
If you click on New posts at the top of the screen on any thread, you will get all the posts of the last day or three in one place. Hope this helps.

RunningDeer
25th June 2014, 20:04
One way to be current with members’ requests is to subscribe to the thread. It’ll automatically come up in your ‘news feed’.

How to subscribe in 2 steps:

Click on the drop down menu found at the top right of this page called, “Thread Tools”. Then click “Subscribe to this Thread”.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Computer_Tips/thread_subscribe_zpsff3da898.jpg

Then click “Add Subscription”.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Computer_Tips/add_subscription_zpse67d2a71.jpg

How to check for the latest in your ‘news feed’ in 2 steps:

Click on, “Settings” found at the top right.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Computer_Tips/settings_zps812b043b.jpg

Here’s a sample of what comes up, “Message Board: Avalonians Request Our Help”.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Computer_Tips/sample_sites_zps4d35b53a.jpg

Now, if anyone has posted since the last time you checked the site, it’ll register in your “news feed”.

<3

RunningDeer
25th June 2014, 20:22
If you click on New posts at the top of the screen on any thread, you will get all the posts of the last day or three in one place. Hope this helps.

Thanks, araucaria, that’s another way. I'd add that one problem is on busy days the person’s thread may get pushed down the list and several pages deep. If someone hadn’t checked in for a bit, it’s likely they’d miss it altogether.

A personal experienced was a member hadn’t logged on for six months. She replied to a post of someone that had 'passed on'. I PM’d her. Needless to say, she was appreciative for the update.

Lifebringer
25th June 2014, 23:35
Sometimes I start from the last page I left off, if the search page doesn't have a healing request and then pray, focus and send healing energy by God's will as his instrument, and then the other titled threads. I feel I must sometimes look a little bit, but hey, I've got time. Perhaps you do not, but either way, it helps me to find all that ask. I let my guide help and lead me there.

Wind
25th June 2014, 23:50
You're more than an angel, Paula.

RunningDeer
26th June 2014, 14:23
Healing request from 1inMany for her grandson (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?9908-1inMany). Thanks for the notice, Ulli (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=847723&viewfull=1#post847723).

I received a Skype message from 1inMany, asking for healing help on behalf of her grandson Little One.
She is in a clinic in Dallas, had to ride with him in the ambulance after he developed an allergy which he got from a bug bite.
The kid is in terrible pain, apparently.

spiritwind
26th June 2014, 16:04
Healing request from 1inMany for her grandson (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?9908-1inMany). Thanks for the notice, Ulli (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=847723&viewfull=1#post847723).

I received a Skype message from 1inMany, asking for healing help on behalf of her grandson Little One.
She is in a clinic in Dallas, had to ride with him in the ambulance after he developed an allergy which he got from a bug bite.
The kid is in terrible pain, apparently.

Wow, thank you so much for this Running Deer. Great Idea! You are right, many posts do get missed. Now more of us can join in. As I was reading the above post it actually made the top of my head start tingling all over (in a good way). Yes, and thank you Ulli, too, for bringing this to our attention!

RunningDeer
28th June 2014, 01:26
“i ask you and i beg you all please help in any way you can…”

Please check out Jura’s thread called, “Ulcerative Colitis (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72567-Ulcerative-Colitis&p=848165&viewfull=1#post848165)”.

"Hello there everyone , this is my first post and i hope you guys can help me out..."

"... i ask you and i beg you all please help in any way you can tell me your stories how you do it i suffer and i am in pain for the last 4 and half years i can't even cry anymore cause my joints and chest hurts if i move much i barely sleep i don't think i can hang on for long please i beg again help in any way..."

<3

RunningDeer
28th June 2014, 02:11
Lone Bean request healing advice (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72483-What-To-Do-About-Severe-Eczema&p=847093&viewfull=1#post847093) for Mom.

My 87 year old mother has a bad case of eczema on the back of her neck and shoulders. I noticed yesterday that it is getting worse. The medicines the nursing home is using are apparently not helping and my mother keeps scratching at it making it worse. Is there something natural, that I can apply to her skin to prompt it to heal? coconut oil, oil of oregano....anything like that?

Thank-you in advance!!!
<3

Sidney
28th June 2014, 04:48
Hi, I am a bit confused regarding how to respond to this. Is the idea to directly reply to the member in need, or does the response better done here on this thread. Sorry for any confusion. But it seems no one is responding on this thread regarding the recent requests for help. Thanks Runningdeer for any guidance regarding this.

Oneinmany, I am praying for your little grandson. I hope he is alright. Sending love and blessings!!!

Jura, I am sending healing loving energies in your path. Please know, help is on the way, hang in there.

markoid
28th June 2014, 05:24
Magnificent idea Paula!

RunningDeer
28th June 2014, 13:17
Hi, I am a bit confused regarding how to respond to this.

Thanks, Sidney. Honestly, it’s a work in progress. I appreciate your question because it gets the words out. It helps to clarify the “Message Board’s” purpose.

The goal is so we know who, where, and how to help. This "Message Board" is to call attention to an urgent request. We’re all busy. Some may not log in for days or go on vacation. Some like me are creatures of habit and frequent the same threads and run out of time to dig deeper. So there’s a good chance it’s buried pages deep.

‘Request for help’ threads are scattered from the member’s only to the general section. There's nothing wrong with that, but if they also post here to say, “Go here to check out my thread”. Or a member can create a link from here to there to alert everyone. Or post here, so folks know to send a PM, respond here, or drop a line on their message board. Anything and every thing goes. Let us know how to help.

Another example is how many know Marianne (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?7492-Marianne) is still in need for prayers and healing since March 9th (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=807020&viewfull=1#post807020)? Then back in for further surgery on April 10th (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=820814&viewfull=1#post820814)? And back in yet again, on May 10th (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=832764&viewfull=1#post832764)?

I finally heard from Marianne. Back in hospital, but this time they got the diagnosis right.
She needs lots of our best and most loving energies.

So this place is for any one to keep us ‘in the know’. Post it here, go there, any way in between, please let us know who, where, and how to help.

RunningDeer <3

RunningDeer
29th June 2014, 21:32
Did you catch Christine’s thread, “The Faces of Avalon - new YouTube channel for forum members (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72603-The-Faces-of-Avalon-new-YouTube-channel-for-forum-members&p=848539&viewfull=1#post848539)”

“We all know that the TIME is NOW and at hand.. so as the facade of a false virtual reality crumbles it is time to make our PRESENCE known and our VOICES heard.”

Hello Avalonians,

“…Now our voices rise in a chorus of Freedom. Freedom can only exist where there is Love…”

“…TheFacesofAvalon (“https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFacesofAvalon/videos”) channel is a place to share wisdom, a compassionate voice, a creative vision, knowledge from a field of study, by sharing and supporting we reach out in vibratory circles of resonance. …”

Carpe diem!

With love,
Christine
<3

Sidney
4th July 2014, 17:26
Hi friends!

I am requesting prayers for two people that are close to me. My elderly mother has fallen ill. She had a spell yesterday and passed out. It was not a stroke, and that is all we know so far. She seems to be doing ok but is quite weak. She is resting at home.

A close friend of mine, who has had a pretty bad year, rewarded himself with a very beautiful Harley Davidson. On his maiden voyage, he fell asleep and crashed. He works nights, and had not been to bed yet and was extremely fatigued but he could not resist the temptation to just take it for a short ride. Five miles from his house, he went down and landed in a ditch, but a nearby farmer saw it happen, and saved his life by calling 911. No broken bones, but he was not wearing a helmet. Very severe head injury will require him to relearn pretty much everything. How to walk etc.
He can talk fine though. I mean, he sounds like the same guy, and the doctors say he will make a complete recovery,but he has a long road of recovery ahead of him. He will have to retire, but he understands that this was a wake up call, that he could no longer continue working the long hours, and getting 3 hours sleep per night, which he has been doing for decades.
His name is Brian. I am asking for assistance from all the wonderful people here. Please pray and send healing magic to him. Thank you so much in advance.

avid
4th July 2014, 19:43
I am trying to 'seize the day' myself - and am living in a total nightmare (in my perception). After 32 years, 26 of which we bought and shared a home, cats, everything, I got home after eventually burying my father's ashes (3 years of terrible problems where I had to go to parents' frequently and spent months away until Daddy passed early this year), I was told OH had someone else and my home has to be sold so he can move on.
My life was put on hold for years due to family. I still supported my home financially when I was away, food-utilities-et-al. Didn't question it. I have put everything into my home and supported my OH in his business endeavors for many years, so I feel in a state of shock, shaking, feeling sick so food is horrible, but I'm trying to keep going as OH is staying until we sell the house. Have taken advice, and enacted upon it. My poor Mum is in her care home with an inkling all is not well. I'll have to live in her house which is tied into her care package, so I'll become homeless when her funds run out. At least I'll have somewhere to go, and a local community who I know. When you go to sleep eventually, you wake up in the same nightmare. I am trying to think positively - new start, able to see Mum daily et al, but I love my home - the garden is wondrous, but I'll never be able to afford a house with a garden again. OH has deprived me of my relaxation of life. Maybe that's a good thing, as I am so depressed I need a kick-up-the btm! These threads do help folk, I've been 'here' since Camelot and Avalon's inception - and they DO help. Please send me some 'pozzi-vibes' - I've never asked for anything before, and I am so weak I can't Reiki myself any more. I need my strength to carry on and support Mum, and my cats, and to get through the most awful time in my life when my aspirations have been truly shattered. Apologies for being a whimp - but until I can shake free this awaking nightmare, including my COPD health issues, I'm trapped in a living hell. OH has promised not to bring a.n.other here if I'm away to sort Mum out, but all of my precious stuff is here... I can't change it until we sell....
Sorry for offloading - but I've tried reconciliation, he's 8 years younger than me and has understandably got a mid-life crisis issue. Who will cope with his OCD and Aspergers? I've protected him for so many years. Ah well - charity must begin at home from now on. Thanks for reading my 'offload', and will be keeping on with my colloidal silver regularly for ill folk. Love Avid x

spiritwind
4th July 2014, 20:21
I am trying to 'seize the day' myself - and am living in a total nightmare (in my perception). After 32 years, 26 of which we bought and shared a home, cats, everything, I got home after eventually burying my father's ashes (3 years of terrible problems where I had to go to parents' frequently and spent months away until Daddy passed early this year), I was told OH had someone else and my home has to be sold so he can move on.
My life was put on hold for years due to family. I still supported my home financially when I was away, food-utilities-et-al. Didn't question it. I have put everything into my home and supported my OH in his business endeavors for many years, so I feel in a state of shock, shaking, feeling sick so food is horrible, but I'm trying to keep going as OH is staying until we sell the house. Have taken advice, and enacted upon it. My poor Mum is in her care home with an inkling all is not well. I'll have to live in her house which is tied into her care package, so I'll become homeless when her funds run out. At least I'll have somewhere to go, and a local community who I know. When you go to sleep eventually, you wake up in the same nightmare. I am trying to think positively - new start, able to see Mum daily et al, but I love my home - the garden is wondrous, but I'll never be able to afford a house with a garden again. OH has deprived me of my relaxation of life. Maybe that's a good thing, as I am so depressed I need a kick-up-the btm! These threads do help folk, I've been 'here' since Camelot and Avalon's inception - and they DO help. Please send me some 'pozzi-vibes' - I've never asked for anything before, and I am so weak I can't Reiki myself any more. I need my strength to carry on and support Mum, and my cats, and to get through the most awful time in my life when my aspirations have been truly shattered. Apologies for being a whimp - but until I can shake free this awaking nightmare, including my COPD health issues, I'm trapped in a living hell. OH has promised not to bring a.n.other here if I'm away to sort Mum out, but all of my precious stuff is here... I can't change it until we sell....
Sorry for offloading - but I've tried reconciliation, he's 8 years younger than me and has understandably got a mid-life crisis issue. Who will cope with his OCD and Aspergers? I've protected him for so many years. Ah well - charity must begin at home from now on. Thanks for reading my 'offload', and will be keeping on with my colloidal silver regularly for ill folk. Love Avid x

You are so not a wimp and absolutely do NOT need to apologize for anything. All I see is strength. I have been in a similar situation and what you are going through is hell, as I remember well my feelings about my world crumbling around me. I will add you to my list of people who I try to send healing and energetic assistance to and I am sure there are many others here who will as well. I have always received the help I need when I need it most, even though sometimes I don't even recognize it until I look back in hindsight. Avalon is the best place to start reaching out.

avid
4th July 2014, 20:39
Spiritwind - thank you so much - I feel like I'm clinging onto a slippery rock in a sea-storm, but will NOT give up! I don't want to be 'washed away', and any support is another breath to getting out of this mess. x

Christine
5th July 2014, 01:04
Dearest Friends,

Paula thank you for this initiative, you are beautiful.

To those who are struggling I will add the focus of my knowing that this too shall pass. I don't think any of us are with out painful challenges of one nature or another, especially right now. My above posted initiative was a response to having been deeply emerged in my own struggles. I continuously am amazed at the amount of adversarial energies and painful events we can confront and survive, not only survive but grow in strength and wisdom.

Perhaps we need not suffer so deeply in the future when we can embrace all of the experiences as part of our journey without the fear that abrupt change brings.

It is often harder to see some one else suffer and the beauty of our Being shines brighter when we reach out to help another.

Accepting our own suffering is okay.. an added insult is that we believe we "should" be something other than which we are feeling. I think we all have found our selves in similar situations so compassionate acceptance is our offering to each other.

With love… Christine

“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”
― Eckhart Tolle

sandy
5th July 2014, 07:10
Dear Avid,

Tough changes to deal with for sure and yes good health and energy are key as you well know and promote always in your posts. You also know that in times like this you have to just keep putting one foot ahead of the other until you one day walk back into the sunshine and can look back to see all the beautiful rainbows along the way.

Don`t have to tell you to stay strong as you are strong, especially when you feel your feelings and laugh or cry or offload (your word) :) as a result, while you walk this rocky road. I like that you said that charity begins at home from now on and it sounds great that you are taking care of YOU first and foremost..................:thumb:

Sending Love Energy your way :hug:

spiritwind
8th July 2014, 23:54
The 93 year old lady we caretake has severe dementia and is having something going on, out of breath, she may be on her way out. Any healing you can send her way would be appreciated. Her name is Irma. Thank you.

She is now on her way to the hospital.

Post Edit: Well, she passed away on the way to the hospital. Didn't expect this to happen today. Pretty sure it was congestive heart failure. No time ever seems like the right time though. Sad day.

Zaya
9th July 2014, 00:11
Sending love Irma's way.

The 93 year old lady we caretake has severe dementia and is having something going on, out of breath, she may be on her way out. Any healing you can send her way would be appreciated. Her name is Irma. Thank you.

RunningDeer
9th July 2014, 00:52

She is now on her way to the hospital.

Post Edit: Well, she passed away on the way to the hospital. Didn't expect this to happen today. Pretty sure it was congestive heart failure. No time ever seems like the right time though. Sad day.
Godspeed, Irma. Rest in peace now...

Sending Heart-Light your way, too, Spiritwind. :hug:

RunningDeer
12th July 2014, 21:11
I just logged on to see that Sian is asking for help. It's post #20 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72922-Suicide-news&p=852954&viewfull=1#post852954). Much appreciation if you'd join in. <3

Guys i need help please

spiritwind
21st July 2014, 14:23
Can't believe I'm posting here again and asking for prayers and healing but I am. My daughter in law is in the hospital at only 27 weeks along in her pregnancy. She lost the twin much earlier on in her pregnancy, but now her water broke yesterday and could be delivering today, possibly by C-section. Baby is only approximately 2lbs. so it's going to be a touchy situation. Mom has a couple of health conditions that make her a high risk, so very worried (even though I know it don't do no good) for both baby and momma. Sending all the healing and prayers I can but could always use more. Thank you.

RunningDeer
21st July 2014, 15:26
Can't believe I'm posting here again and asking for prayers and healing but I am. My daughter in law is in the hospital at only 27 weeks along in her pregnancy. She lost the twin much earlier on in her pregnancy, but now her water broke yesterday and could be delivering today, possibly by C-section. Baby is only approximately 2lbs. so it's going to be a touchy situation. Mom has a couple of health conditions that make her a high risk, so very worried (even though I know it don't do no good) for both baby and momma. Sending all the healing and prayers I can but could always use more. Thank you.

I send healing and prayers to baby, daughter-in-law, SpiritWind. And to whomever else may benefit in creating an environment of harmony, health, and support for a quickened outcome.

<3

RunningDeer
22nd July 2014, 00:56

I send healing and prayers to baby, daughter-in-law, SpiritWind. And to whomever else may benefit in creating an environment of harmony, health, and support for a quickened outcome.

<3
Still thinking of ya' All, SpiritWind. Cool, if you get a chance to let us know how you all are doing.
<3

RunningDeer
22nd July 2014, 01:07

Hi avid,
Sending cheer and light your way. Hope over these last three weeks, some aspects have settled if not physically, then in adjustments to it's wild and crazy reality. In case a second opinion is needed...there's no doubt that you are a Big Spirit.
Love,
Paula <3

spiritwind
22nd July 2014, 06:21
This has been one of the longest days ever but I have good news. Little baby Danial was born at 2:55pm and weighed in at a whopping 2.1 lbs. Mom had a natural birth (last one was a C-section) and both her and baby are doing well. His heart is strong but it will be some time before he is out of the woods. There are just no words to describe what it feels like to see a baby that small. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. For once I am very grateful for modern medicine and what they are able to do. A good ending to a very emotion filled day.

RunningDeer
22nd July 2014, 13:19
This has been one of the longest days ever but I have good news. Little baby Danial was born at 2:55pm and weighed in at a whopping 2.1 lbs. Mom had a natural birth (last one was a C-section) and both her and baby are doing well. His heart is strong but it will be some time before he is out of the woods. There are just no words to describe what it feels like to see a baby that small. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. For once I am very grateful for modern medicine and what they are able to do. A good ending to a very emotion filled day.

His heart is strong but it will be some time before he is out of the woods.

Congrats to Danial and Mommy and Daddy and Gramma, and Grampa and ….

Dearest Danial,

Little Cherub
Wants to be
By your side
All the Todays and Tomorrows
If that's okay with You

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/angel_falcon4.GIF
messenger pigeon

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/baby_angel_zpseb4f2785.JPG

<3

RunningDeer
22nd July 2014, 14:05
Realeyes sends a call out to all (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73109-Gaza-is-not-going-to-exist---&p=856139&viewfull=1#post856139) “lightworkers, starseeds, indigos, old souls, E.T., spiritual people, etc.”

I’m only10 minutes into the video and decided to download. Max Igan gives a heart wrenching explanation of what's going on.

<3

I would like to bump this interview for the attention of all those who call themselves lightworkers, starseeds, indigos, old souls, E.T., spiritual people etc who have a deep soul sense that they came to this Earth at this particular time not only for their own soul growth but to also assist Humanity and Earth in these changing conscious Times too. I humbly sense this is one of those pivotal ‘present’ moments where our loving high frequency conscious energy and intentional focus is required. [Realeyes' post continues here. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73109-Gaza-is-not-going-to-exist---&p=856139&viewfull=1#post856139)]

Clarification - Christine first posted this video and Realeyes transcribed parts of it and shares her opinions. Post #26 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73109-Gaza-is-not-going-to-exist---&p=855962&viewfull=1#post855962)

Listening to this video I wept with Max Igan..

YES! PEOPLE! Time to make our voices heard, if not now there won't be a when.

The Zionist Massacre of Gaza - Cause and Effect - Max Igan & Chris Everard
8hqQMhDvppk

spiritwind
22nd July 2014, 15:48
This needs all the attention it can get. What stark relief from miracle baby to wholesale slaughter of women and children. We're all on the reservation now folks. People DO need to know the truth and they're certainly not going to get it watching the evening news. We may be all wearing human body suits but, judging by compassion level and behavior, we're clearly not all human. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Otherwise we could be hearing a new slogan "Genocide coming to your neighborhood soon". Yes, it could be any one of us.

Realeyes sends a call out to all (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73109-Gaza-is-not-going-to-exist---&p=856139&viewfull=1#post856139) “lightworkers, starseeds, indigos, old souls, E.T., spiritual people, etc.”

I’m only10 minutes into the video and decided to download. Max Igan gives a heart wrenching explanation of what's going on.

<3

I would like to bump this interview for the attention of all those who call themselves lightworkers, starseeds, indigos, old souls, E.T., spiritual people etc who have a deep soul sense that they came to this Earth at this particular time not only for their own soul growth but to also assist Humanity and Earth in these changing conscious Times too. I humbly sense this is one of those pivotal ‘present’ moments where our loving high frequency conscious energy and intentional focus is required. [Realeyes' post continues here. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73109-Gaza-is-not-going-to-exist---&p=856139&viewfull=1#post856139)]

Clarification - Christine first posted this video and Realeyes transcribed parts of it and shares her opinions. Post #26 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73109-Gaza-is-not-going-to-exist---&p=855962&viewfull=1#post855962)

Listening to this video I wept with Max Igan..

YES! PEOPLE! Time to make our voices heard, if not now there won't be a when.

The Zionist Massacre of Gaza - Cause and Effect - Max Igan & Chris Everard
8hqQMhDvppk

PS: Instead of looking at which side is right and which side is wrong, just tune in and feel the energy behind what is happening. It really will make you sick. And it should.

spiritwind
27th July 2014, 18:27

Once again little baby Danial could use some prayers and healing sent his way. Don't know how this is even possible but the hospital says they found e-coli in his blood and then they are also treating him for meningitis (even though they are not sure because he is too sick to test) so he is on antibiotics. I believe they did a blood transfusion yesterday. I guess his blood pressure is more stable today, but if he survives all this it really will be a miracle. Not surprising his has Saturn in Scorpio on his ascendant.

RunningDeer
27th July 2014, 22:03

Once again little baby Danial could use some prayers and healing sent his way. Don't know how this is even possible but the hospital says they found e-coli in his blood and then they are also treating him for meningitis (even though they are not sure because he is too sick to test) so he is on antibiotics. I believe they did a blood transfusion yesterday. I guess his blood pressure is more stable today, but if he survives all this it really will be a miracle. Not surprising his has Saturn in Scorpio on his ascendant.

Oh, Little Danial, there's no doubt that you are here for a reason. Hang in there, Sweet One. You're amazing. Sending gentle hugs of Light your way.... <3

Limor Wolf
28th July 2014, 16:02

Prayers for a complete recovery for little Danial, blood is getting clearer and purer and immune system is getting stronger by the minute. Danial, be wrapped in love and let it do it's healing magic for you, you have a free bank of it to your disposal all your life. Love to you as well, Spiritwind ~

Journeyon
28th July 2014, 17:27
Prayers of comfort and purification for little Danial. May his body be surrounded with loving assistance as he begins his journey on earth. May he feel love and safety from his caregivers and may the love comfort of his parents and grandparents wrap him in safety while he grows stronger. May peace and comfort like a caring hand on ones shoulder rest upon all who love him.

Journeyon

RunningDeer
30th July 2014, 18:20
FYI: a request from Dennis for his Little Brother.

Quick appeal for healing energy sent out to my little brother, who has a diagnosis of "atypical mycobacteria abscessus", now down into the bone in his jaw. He's facing facial surgery and skin grafts, and months to possibly years on very powerful antibiotics (I cannot in good conscience recommend just colloidal silver, oil of oregano, and/or MMS when he has been told this could be deadly.) I think it was misdiagnosed several times over the past 6 months, which is why it has progressed so far.

Send healing, please.

Dennis

Journeyon
30th July 2014, 19:42
Sending healing for your brother Dennis. Thanks for passing it on RunningDeer.

Journeyon

Flash
30th July 2014, 19:56
healings to baby Daniel and Dennis' brother. With all my heart is my request

Also for my daugther Mini Flash and her friend Sam - emotional and spiritual Healing for both.

RunningDeer
1st August 2014, 22:01
Nora (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=860185&viewfull=1#post860185) could use some extra juice from everyone for her lovable cat and I'd add for her, as well. She recently lost her hubby and now Bubba needs our prayers. xo

:(My big lovable cat Bubba was attacked by a pitbull. Please pray for him. He's with the vet right now. Waiting.
<3
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/Bubba_zps067e8fd4.JPG

3rd August 2014, 01:20
Nora (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=860185&viewfull=1#post860185) could use some extra juice from everyone for her lovable cat and I'd add for her, as well. She recently lost her hubby and now Bubba needs our prayers. xo

:(My big lovable cat Bubba was attacked by a pitbull. Please pray for him. He's with the vet right now. Waiting.
<3
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/Bubba_zps067e8fd4.JPG

Thank you RunningDeer and everyone else for your prayers....

Bubba is going to be allright he's recovering and doing much better. I miss his presence but I know he is in good hands.

Love

Nora

superconsciousness
3rd August 2014, 01:40
peace be with you.

RunningDeer
3rd August 2014, 02:06
Thank you RunningDeer and everyone else for your prayers....

Bubba is going to be allright he's recovering and doing much better. I miss his presence but I know he is in good hands.

Love

Nora
http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/yaysmilesa-smiley.gif

Love,
Paulahttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/2lbkos0.gif

http://static.artfagcity.com.s3.amazonaws.com/wordpress_core/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/orsonclapping.gif

Verklempt - Talk Amongst Yourselves
PDXEgBh0TF0

RunningDeer
3rd August 2014, 14:29
ktlight puts out a call for Barry King (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73490-Barry-King-needs-healing-now&p=860716&viewfull=1#post860716) who's in need of healing and a brand of TLC that Avalonians successfully emote.

<3

Barry King needs all healing thoughts he can get right now. He is very ill, has been for a time.

For those that don't know him he was one of the very first whistleblowers to come forward, for his troubles has come under attack in multiple ways, he has been weakened considerably and was hoping to speak again and bring forward info for the first and last time.

Apparently recently he has been under attack by a certain person who has been banned from here.

He was planning to go to a conference but is now too ill to leave the house.
Agape is trying her best to support him.

We owe him a debt of gratitude for what he has done.

Send all the healing you can.
Bless him.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/Barry_zpsc899979c.JPG

RunningDeer
11th August 2014, 19:17
If it is your wish and time to reconnect beyond, then Godspeed and thank you for the paths you’ve co-created in your 80+ years.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/open-window1_zps677a7380.JPG

Love,
RunningDeer <3

Help.
My next door neighbor's house burned down last night. He was airlifted to the closest Burn Center. He was burned pretty badly, third degree burns. He is in his eighties, has to use a walker, takes him five minutes or longer to answer the door.

The fireman and I agreed it would be so much better if he could leave his used up carcass now, before they try to debride etc.

Please pray he can go quickly and quietly?

Well... His will be done, not mine. But I want what I want.

Love, love, love, Sierra

Sierra
12th August 2014, 00:28
If it is your wish and time to reconnect beyond, then Godspeed and thank you for the paths you’ve co-created in your 80+ years.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/open-window1_zps677a7380.JPG

Love,
RunningDeer <3

Help.
My next door neighbor's house burned down last night. He was airlifted to the closest Burn Center. He was burned pretty badly, third degree burns. He is in his eighties, has to use a walker, takes him five minutes or longer to answer the door.

The fireman and I agreed it would be so much better if he could leave his used up carcass now, before they try to debride etc.

Please pray he can go quickly and quietly?

Well... His will be done, not mine. But I want what I want.

Love, love, love, Sierra

I want to amend my request. I ask that we throw our strength, love, and will to whatever path he wishes to take.

Thank you :)

karelia
14th August 2014, 12:08
Mike asks for healing vibes for his brother here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73850-Healing-Request-For-My-Brother&p=864493#post864493):

Hi Guys,

If someone told me yesterday morning that I will find myself in position to ask you for strong healing thoughts 24 hours later, I would said he was mad.

Yesterday midday my brother had severe leak of blood from aneurysm close to his spleen he wasn't aware of. They had to operate him last night and managed to close the vessel so it looks optimistic but he lost a lot of blood. I would really really appreciate if you could send some strong healing energy to my brother Greg now.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, he is only 28 years old.

Mike

RunningDeer
15th August 2014, 12:20
Avid can use some extra zaps. Thanks for the heads up, Billy. Avid's post below.

For you, Avid.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/hooponoponowide_zpse7a2ec4b.JPG

I'd love to do this - but too many of my loved ones almost dying at the moment - will effect my moves, and also myself - I doubt I will last much longer under this extraneous stress, feeling so ill, so desperate, so futile - yet positive this will kick me up the btm to do something new. Mum almost died twice this last year, Dad died in February 9th after heart attack Xmas morning with me dealing with the proposed Xmas visit gone mad, then after I buried Dad's ashes, OH of 32 years binned me for a younger model, and now cats are so ill, and I've stuffed them with food, and made organic white fish steamed for them daily. Just don't know what the hecky-poos is going to smash me down any more? OH must cancel his new OH for at least until I can get Bertie cat back from the vets. Sorry for whingeing = I can't be strong 24/7, but at least I try. That's the thing - NEVER GIVE UP!!! We always have someone here to kick you up the btm, and smooth over the cracks. Thanks to all.

<3

PurpleLama
15th August 2014, 15:23
Runningdeer, Pauler herself, could likely use some cuddly vibes sent her way.

Love you, Pauler.

RunningDeer
15th August 2014, 18:59
Runningdeer, Pauler herself, could likely use some cuddly vibes sent her way.

Love you, Pauler.

:wub:

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/canyon_heart_zpsd13e9ca6.JPG

L,
Pauler <3

avid
16th August 2014, 18:48
Thank you to you all over the last crisis - it is now over:
Pussy-cat Bertie was taken to emergency vet this afternoon, and then to A&E hospital in Cheadle Hulme. Unfortunately, his aggressive liver cancer and kidney failure were so bad we had to have him put to sleep, we weren't to know how ill he was until a few days ago. It wasn't our fault. He passed with lots of cuddles and loving typical sayings, very peacefully. God bless wee chap xxx My little Bertie-woo - all gone... to a better place, BLESS I wish I could follow soonest, but little Atom is still struggling on in his ancient ways, so must make his little life as good as a wee fresh white-fish steamed dinner which he loves. I have nothing left to look forward to, apart from seeing Mum safely into her end-of-days, sorry, I am so sad at the moment - why is everything being taken away from me? Answer: to give me a new lease on life!!! This is what my Dad would have said.... i dearly wish I wasn't here any more - but we have a duty of care here so will try my best. As always.... (and often taken for granted)

Limor Wolf
16th August 2014, 19:30
You know what I think and how I feel, but leaving you here a message of encouragment, dear avid.

Bertie is now on his Peacful path

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/58889-bigthumbnail.jpg

Much love ~

Limor

RunningDeer
16th August 2014, 21:05
Bill Ryan’s post and Kelly's message continues here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73906-BILL-JENKINS-researcher-and-interviewer-has-passed.-His-daughter-is-a-new-forum-member-and-has-a-message-for-us-all&p=865285&viewfull=1#post865285).

Hello, Everyone —

Veteran researcher and interviewer Bill Jenkins has passed away on 6 August — just 10 days ago. Her daughter, Kelly Jenkins, has joined the forum under her own name. Our warmest welcome to her.

Welcome Kelly. Sorry for the loss of your Dad. I’ll see you @ the heart-bridge.

RunningDeer <3

RunningDeer
18th August 2014, 23:11
Kari Lynn asks for thoughts and prayers (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73974-Asking-for-thoughts-and-prayers&p=866076&viewfull=1#post866076).

I just found out I lost my job position. at this time I am not working at all. I have a couple of offers, but not sure I can do that job, but there is one I might be able to do, and has been suggested that I try that job. but as I said, there is only ONE of those jobs open. Please, I could really use some thoughts and prayers sent my way. help influencing for the best position for me.
thanks.
Kari Lynn

Shining big light to assist you on the journey, Kari Lynn. :hug:

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Lighthouses/lighthouse_M.JPG

RunningDeer <3

RunningDeer
24th August 2014, 15:12
Skip to here if you are pressed for time. (http://youtu.be/m3hp4uaCBbw?t=2m22s)

Emergency Call to Action - TTiV Bobby's Wife Is IN Hospital, In A Diabetic Coma

"At the very least, please make sure that you share this video in EVERY way you know how. TTiV has 25,000 Subscribers and that is an ARMY by any definition. I need my foot soldiers out there sending this show to all of the forums you can think of, shoot it out in emails to ALL of your friends, Post it on Facebook; not just on your timeline, but in each group to which you belong.

PLEASE everyone, if you EVER cared a lick about me I need you to do this for me! I'm not ready to lose the love of my life; not tonight, and not ever.
"

m3hp4uaCBbw

Published on Aug 23, 2014

Folks, my wife has been getting worse and worse over the past few months. I had to call an ambulance this afternoon due to her increasing refusal to make sense. And then she stopped talking all together.

I'll be broadcasting a live show later tonight during which I hope that you will join me in praying for her complete recovery. I've never been much for "laying on of hands" but at this point we have nothing left to lose.

At the very least, please make sure that you share this video in EVERY way you know how. TTiV has 25,000 Subscribers and that is an ARMY by any definition. I need my foot soldiers out there sending this show to all of the forums you can think of, shoot it out in emails to ALL of your friends, Post it on Facebook; not just on your timeline, but in each group to which you belong.

PLEASE everyone, if you EVER cared a lick about me I need you to do this for me! I'm not ready to lose the love of my life; not tonight, and not ever.

I'm a wicked sinner, but I am more than ready to be prepared to expect a miracle. In order to get a miracle, you must first ask for it. Here goes, "Father you know I am a wicked sinner, and while I don't have it within myself to do anything, Jesus Christ saved the world. He kinda had a home field advantage though didn't He Father?

Christ also tells us that nothing is beyond his reach, that is we need something all we need do is call on your holy name and it will be granted to us.

Father, Jesus, I want my wife to live. I not only want her to live, I want her to be healthy again. I want the cancer gone, the diabetes kaput, and the diabetic neuropathy to simply melt away.

Lord, you have brought men back from the dead, even after he'd been stinking up his own grave for three days, so I KNOW you can go it again; if you just had the will.

Father grant me this and I swear that I will work much harder to save lives and win souls for you.

In Jesus Holy name we pray.
Bobby

avid
24th August 2014, 20:46
Sending much love to all who are suffering now, envisioning healing resonance, peace and tranquility to all. Thank you for being you - an important part of the fabric of life.
Avid

heretogrow
25th August 2014, 03:20
Dear, Dear Avalonians, I have a prayer request that you pray that my dear Granny, Madeline will be able to leave this world peacefully, in her sleep, as that is what she requests, soon. She has been praying to "go home" since May. It has been an uphill battle for her. My AUnt whom she lives with has a baby monitor in her room and she heard a male voice on the monitor say Madeline it is time. She then heard my grandma say I am not ready, there is something I have to do first. I know it sounds surrreal and untrue but she is suffering so and we don't know the reasons. It may be her Baptist upbringing and we all want her to be released from this pain and suffering but we know she may be afraid of dying because she may think she will be going to hell. This is real to her, although she has never really "sinned" intentionally, has never drank a drop of alcohol in her life, has never smoked anything ever... yet she has a good mind and she has formed opinions, in her mind she has judged. she has used her mind and has not always subscribed to popular opinion so in her mind she has sinned. Please pray for her to let go and pass peacefully. That is all I ask.

Much love to you,
Julia

RunningDeer
25th August 2014, 03:36
Please pray for her to let go and pass peacefully. That is all I ask.

Much love to you,
Julia

Dearest Julia,

May the Angels’ sweet music gently guide Granny Madeline from this slumber to awakened Presence.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/Angel_Band2.JPG

Love,
Paula <3

RunningDeer
30th August 2014, 23:59
Yeah, Hazel! Congrats and thank you!

Congratulations to Hazel, the Avalon member formerly known as Recap1.
Hazel is now a Lady in Orange, our newest moderator.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34176-Welcome-to-our-new-Moderators&p=871075&viewfull=1#post871075

RunningDeer
9th September 2014, 12:13
Sidney has requested help for her friend, Brian. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?74752-My-Friend-needs-prayers-now-&p=874463&viewfull=1#post874463)
<3

Hi friends. My friend, who wrecked his motorcycle a few months ago, due to his injuties has lost his job,and is physically,emotionally, financially, and spiritually drained. He is currently staying at his parents house somewhere in northern illinois, and he is in dire straits, and is very suicidally depressed.
His name is Brian. I am asking all you lovely lightworkers if you could please say some prayers and send him virtual healing energies. I am exrremely concerned, and have spent hours talking with him, but he seems to have run clear out of hope.
I would be forever grateful for your efforts. He really needs divine spirit at this time. Thank you so much in advance.
Sincerely, Sidney

avid
14th September 2014, 17:39
Please pray for my Mum who is in palliative care at the moment, she said she has had enough and requested all treatment to stop, apart from making her comfortable. She has been so terribly ill this last week - my brother and I are spending almost all of the time with her, sleeping in her room, we have to leave her for an hour to eat. The staff at the hospital are wonderful, but she really wants to go and can't speak to me any more. I pray for her speedy and happy release as she is looking forward to seeing my Dad again. We have said all the important things whilst she was lucid. There has been so much love.
God speed Mum xxx

Timewaster
14th September 2014, 17:44
Sorry abut your mum. My Nanna was in a similar situation. You'll feel so much better once she's free

RunningDeer
14th September 2014, 18:51
Dear Mum, ready when you are. <3

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/white_horse.JPG

Please pray for my Mum who is in palliative care at the moment, she said she has had enough and requested all treatment to stop, apart from making her comfortable. She has been so terribly ill this last week - my brother and I are spending almost all of the time with her, sleeping in her room, we have to leave her for an hour to eat. The staff at the hospital are wonderful, but she really wants to go and can't speak to me any more. I pray for her speedy and happy release as she is looking forward to seeing my Dad again. We have said all the important things whilst she was lucid. There has been so much love.
God speed Mum xxx

RunningDeer
15th September 2014, 12:19
Marianne asks for our help:

“… Although I've learned now to ask that the pain be lessened--with me, it's the angels who I see, I feel them around me when I ask….”

A continuous stream comes your way, Marianne…

Love,
Paula

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/open-window_zps8e3febd2.JPG

”…BTW, a beautiful villager suggested I let you all know I'm still having problems, continuing and increasing fluid around the other lung. Got another drain, ouch. Although I've learned now to ask that the pain be lessened--with me, it's the angels who I see, I feel them around me when I ask. The very day I started doing this (because this one hurt a lot more), the pain was much less and lasted only a couple of seconds, compared to an hour the first day. So anyway, I'm asking for any healing energy, prayers, whatever you got, to finally resolve health issues.

This stems from not eating enough protein, which is important in keeping water in the bloodveins and out of other parts of the body. It does happen with a big surgery like I had…”

Journeyon
15th September 2014, 13:04
Avid, love and peace to you and your brother as you move throughout this process with your Mum. May gentle ease enfold her and bring her comfort and release.

Marianne, prayers for your health and comfort. May your body find its balance and health be your experience.

Love,
Journeyon

avid
16th September 2014, 08:09
Thank you all for your kind wishes, my Mum passed away peacefully yesterday morning. Although we are grieving, we are so happy that she is now free of all disabilities, suffering and loneliness since the death of Dad in February. They are now reunited at last.

ulli
16th September 2014, 09:53
Dear Avid
My deepest sympathies are with you and your brother as you now enter the next phase of your life- that of being an orphan.

There will be a lot of emotional instability ahead, as you try to get your bearings in your new reality,
and while there is relief that her suffering is over, and your parents are united at last, your own sense of loss will need constant attention, as at times it may become overwhelming. Hoping that we here at Avalon can be of comfort to you.

Limor Wolf
16th September 2014, 10:34
My sincerst condolences to you and your brother, Avid. Ulli touched all the significant points, the under-surface emotions will arise for quite a while, if you let them be, the twinges of longing and the place of void will naturally give way to stability, love and acceptence. As much as it take, you will get there.

Bless your mother in her journey to the spirit world

Love is sent your way ~

Limor

RunningDeer
16th September 2014, 12:58
Dear Avid,

Condolence to You and your Brother. Celebration for your Mum and Dad. And for you All, a big dose of Love, hugs, and thanks for your participation in life.

Paula <3

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/gems_zps59d93786.JPG

Pam
16th September 2014, 13:22
God speed Mum xxx

I was happy to see that you have respected her wishes to be released from this body. It is so hard to go through this with your mom. Blessings to all of you.
Pam

RunningDeer
16th September 2014, 21:45
Nora speaks on Raju’s behalf. Details here: "Raju Abused Elephant: Please Help Him Live Out His Life In Wildlife Reserve (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?75008-Raju-Abused-Elephant-Please-Help-Him-Live-Out-His-Life-In-Wildlife-Reserve&p=877332&viewfull=1#post877332)"

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Raju_zps59843565.png

<3

RunningDeer
22nd September 2014, 01:15
:bump: Urgent request from Nat Lee.

I need.URGENT healling... My back hurtss.. I Almost.cant walk... very painfull in my low back. Who can send me healing energy please..?.

Sending now, Nat....

Paula<3

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/HealingHands2_zps370b520b.JPG

RunningDeer
22nd September 2014, 01:41
Rocky is asking for help with the safe return of William (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?75181-Missing-3-Year-old-William-Tyrell-from-Kendall-Australia&p=879521&viewfull=1#post879521).

Hey everyone I have one needing attention, vision of the child still alive in a cottage in heavy woods.

not endangered, he is being held in a room without lights, but not endangered...

…the child has been missing for 10 days, this needs attention of cleaver sleuthers...
William is still alive…

Dear William,
I'm sending in lots of friends plus one more. <3

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/Little-angel-98482.JPG

Sidney
22nd September 2014, 01:53
I am focusing prayers to reunite him with his parents. Saying many prayers!!

Nat_Lee
22nd September 2014, 17:45
:bump: Urgent request from Nat Lee.

I need.URGENT healling... My back hurtss.. I Almost.cant walk... very painfull in my low back. Who can send me healing energy please..?.

Sending now, Nat....

Paula<3

Thank you ! xx

RunningDeer
4th October 2014, 14:57
Fred Burks, (forum member PEERS (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?24363-PEERS) and of wantotknow.info (http://www.wanttoknow.info/newsstories)) has suffered a big loss, and prayers are needed.

Dear Fred,

My deepest sympathies on your loss. I send prayers at this very sad time and hope it will help to get you through the days ahead.

Paula <3

Thread details (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?75641-R.I.P.-Tod-Fletcher-Dedicated-Advocate-for-9-11-Truth&p=884791&viewfull=1#post884791)

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/feathers_zps562fe701.JPG

Journeyon
4th October 2014, 15:11
Fred, wrapping you in comfort at this time. May your heart be soothed and may you feel peaceful.

avid
12th October 2014, 22:37
Apologies for daft stressed-out posts lately, just getting to grips with no more M&D in this world.

Last night was amazing for me, an absolutely wide-awake scenario (although I was 'asleep'). I was worrying over old furniture in deceased parents' house, stood by an old sofa, and Mum walked into the room, looking in her best 40's style, happy, and asking what I was up to! I said these old sofa's have to go - she laughed and agreed, and said nothing we had to do would matter, at that moment I realised I was in a room with my Mum who had died, so I rushed across the room to cuddle her before the 'dream' ended, it was wonderful - we hugged each other, and we laughed and held each other so closely, I managed to hug her at last!!! She wasn't in pain any more - she was just my Mum of old! Thank goodness for positive dreams. Take note - you are never alone!!!

RunningDeer
21st October 2014, 20:44
Ulli requests healing for uncle Karl. [post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=891665&viewfull=1#post891665)]

”Barbados is badly affected by the Chikungunya virus and it has already struck down one of my in-laws. Can we all please send uncle Karl some healing?…”

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/Uncle_Karl_zps315f3074.JPG

<3

avid
21st October 2014, 20:47
Sending lots of love and positive vibrations to Uncle Karl, and to remove the virus from the environment - reiki sent from afar x

RunningDeer
23rd October 2014, 14:30
New additions to the Mod Team. Paul’s post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34176-Welcome-to-our-new-Moderators&p=892125&viewfull=1#post892125).

Wow - it's been a busy and bountiful day in Avalon Mod Central !

I am pleased to announce that three new Moderators have joined the team

Atlas, formerly known as buares.
Hervé, formerly known as Amzer Zo.
Selene, the one and only.

http://thepythoniccow.us/thank-you-cow.jpeg

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/congrats_zps92111508.JPG

<3

RunningDeer
24th October 2014, 13:54
Ulli needs healing. Post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=892578&viewfull=1#post892578).

Thank you all. Yesterday was the worst day. Still not sure what is wrong, doing some lab tests today.

Restored balance and continued health to you, Ulli.
Love,
Paula

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/Ulli_balance_zps8c499276.JPG

RunningDeer
28th October 2014, 21:07
In case anyone has missed the latest video from “The Faces of Avalon YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFacesofAvalon?feature=watch),” called “Project Avalon Military Advanced Technology Whistleblower - Part 1“, check out Bill's thread, “A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76453-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower&p=894184&viewfull=1#post894184)”.

RunningDeer
30th October 2014, 20:51
Please send balancing energy to Earth Angel. Her post is here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55019-Please-report-psychic-attacks-here&p=895177&viewfull=1#post895177).

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Earth-Angel_zps2d8c00ca.jpg
RunningDeer <3

RunningDeer
7th November 2014, 08:49
Sandy lost her Brother three weeks ago.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Sandy_Brother_zps24415046.jpg

Post #17 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76607-Saving-people-from-suicide-is-instinctual&p=897024&viewfull=1#post897024)

I just lost my younger brother to suicide 3 weeks ago so this is a very raw topic for me. It seems that the synchronicity of the topic of this thread at this sad time in my life is meant to be and to be spoken out loud.

post # 20 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76607-Saving-people-from-suicide-is-instinctual&p=898379&viewfull=1#post898379)

Thank you for your words and kind thoughts Verdilac and Kindling............they touch my heart and bring tears and help wash away some of the anguish and make room for feelings of Love and Gratitude for all the other many blessings in my life. :hug:

RunningDeer <3

spiritwind
11th November 2014, 17:10
Sorry to hear about your loss Sandy. Seems it's going around. I realize a cat may not be on the same level as a brother, but Nickie has still been a part of our family for over 8 years. She was my daughter's cat. She has even been a sailing cat. Anyway, she is on her way out and will probably be put to sleep today when I go to the vet with her. Last night I came home and realized all was not well. It's going to be a long sad day. Anyone who reads this I ask that you also let her know how much she is loved and how much she is going to be missed.

Post edit: I can't get her into a vet until tomorrow morning. She had some blood coming out the back end, just a little this morning and sometime last night. She is still eating and drinking, but seems to have trouble going potty just since last night. My first thought, since she has also lost weight, was cancer, but there could be several other causes. I had tried giving her some colloidal silver this last week. I can't even afford to take myself to the doctor but my daughter, whose cat she originally was, has told me she will help with costs. So, I just keep sending her energy hoping for the best, and now I'm going to do a little research to see if there is anything else I can try. Might be kidney, bladder related. Cats don't show pain like other animals so just because she isn't complaining doesn't mean much. Animals embody such pure love too, that I am constantly in awe of them. Each furry friend I've ever had has taught me something very precious. Someday I'll tell you the story of Simba, our other cat. Love love love love. Sometimes it really hurts though.

justntime2learn
11th November 2014, 17:43
I am so sorry <3 Love and Light <3

avid
11th November 2014, 19:30
Pozzi vibes to all who are really troubled at the moment - we'll get better and better every day xxx

RunningDeer
11th November 2014, 20:51
Animals embody such pure love too, that I am constantly in awe of them. Each furry friend I've ever had has taught me something very precious.

Sending in the troops with lots and lots of arms of Love, healing and companionship for Nickie.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Nickie_zps14a88aec.jpg

RunningDeer <3

Earth Angel
12th November 2014, 01:41
thank you Paula, I did not know you had posted my request for help here! what a lovely thread.....I appreciate all the positive thoughts and healing being sent to me and my family......I had deleted the post (it was in the public forum and I was not aware of that when I first posted it) The situation is still ongoing, though I had thought it was zapped when I deleted the original post...I have been assisted by some of the most amazing women on this site , Karelia, Christine, Sierra, Paula, Ulli and Limor (to name a few)......I can't thank you all enough for what you are doing for me......much love, and please keep it coming!

RunningDeer
12th November 2014, 02:22
thank you Paula, I did not know you had posted my request for help here! what a lovely thread.....I appreciate all the positive thoughts and healing being sent to me and my family......I had deleted the post (it was in the public forum and I was not aware of that when I first posted it) The situation is still ongoing, though I had thought it was zapped when I deleted the original post...I have been assisted by some of the most amazing women on this site , Karelia, Christine, Sierra, Paula, Ulli and Limor (to name a few)......I can't thank you all enough for what you are doing for me......much love, and please keep it coming!
I agree, Earth Angel, a lot of amazing women (and men). Thanks for the update. I've been thinking of you for a couple of days. A half hour ago, I took a break from listening to Eve Lorgen's video (see below). I downloaded days ago. It makes it easier to stop and rewind.

The book Limor suggested arrived last week. It's a good resource in case one needs to 'combat psychic attacks, evil spirits and possession'. It's an area I'm not schooled in. Read reviews for "The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook (http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psychic-Self-Defense-Handbook/dp/1571746390/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415758541&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Practical+Psychic+Self-Defense+Handbook)," by: Robert Bruce. I've read two of Eve Lorgen's books. A lot of ah-has came out of them.

<3

I'll/we'll keep it coming. :wave:
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Windows/tropic_zpsbf7efe40.JPG

Cosmic Awakening Show-Relationship Vampires- The Dark Side Of Cupid- Eve Lorgen
gVg1-qhUB80

Seeker of Knowledge
12th November 2014, 02:40
Animals embody such pure love too, that I am constantly in awe of them. Each furry friend I've ever had has taught me something very precious.

Sending in the troops with lots and lots of arms of Love, healing and companionship for Nickie.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Nickie_zps14a88aec.jpg

RunningDeer <3

How very beautiful, Running Deer. They are warriors that protect and love us without asking anything in return except for being by our side.

spiritwind
12th November 2014, 03:16
I agree, Earth Angel, a lot of amazing women (and men). Thanks for the update. I've been thinking of you for a couple of days. A half hour ago, I took a break from listening to Eve Lorgen's video (see below). I downloaded days ago. It makes it easier to stop and rewind.

The book Limor suggested arrived last week. It's a good resource in case one needs to 'combat psychic attacks, evil spirits and possession'. It's an area I'm not schooled in. Read reviews for "The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook (http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psychic-Self-Defense-Handbook/dp/1571746390/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415758541&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Practical+Psychic+Self-Defense+Handbook)," by: Robert Bruce. I've read two of Eve Lorgen's books. A lot of ah-has came out of them.

<3

I'll/we'll keep it coming. :wave:
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Windows/tropic_zpsbf7efe40.JPG

Cosmic Awakening Show-Relationship Vampires- The Dark Side Of Cupid- Eve Lorgen
gVg1-qhUB80

What a synchronicity RunningDeer, I ordered the book Limor suggested as well, from Amazon and should be receiving it any day. I had been wanting to get something new to read for awhile, so got that along with Masaro Emoto's book, the Truth of Hado. Can't wait to get them. It's getting harder and harder for me to find books that interest me and I can't stand television. Haven't actually watched it in a few years. RunningDeer, you are a gem of great value, I hope you know that. From the heart, Laurie

RunningDeer
12th November 2014, 03:23
How very beautiful, Running Deer. They are warriors that protect and love us without asking anything in return except for being by our side.

Thanks Seeker of Knowledge and welcome to Avalon!

Feel free to use this space to post for yourself and others. If you see that someone has requested help elsewhere post that too. Or drop me a line on my message board (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?10697-RunningDeer) or PM, if you need help with the link.

RunningDeer <3

RunningDeer
12th November 2014, 03:31
RunningDeer, you are a gem of great value, I hope you know that. From the heart, Laurie

Thank you, Laurie. I feel the same way about you. I've always felt that we have other life connections.

Paula xo

Earth Angel
12th November 2014, 14:41
Hi Paula......strange when I read your message last night I had JUST finished reading some of Eve Lorgens Alien Love Bite and had been talking to my husband about the other one you posted the video link to. I decided I needed a break signed in to Avalon and there was your message about the book!
My husband already had the Robert Bruce Psychic Self-Defense Survival Hand Book.....He is re-reading it now and I have briefly looked at it. At least he is open to the concept.
I got the Alien Love Bite on kindle and find it a bit disturbing.

Christine
12th November 2014, 14:55
Good news Earth Angel.. Self determination and sovereignty are key! I am so pleased to hear your husband is taking initiatives. Holding ground is sometimes all we can do until the Universal intelligence arranges for deeper healing. We continue to see you and your family as a very strong unit and this test is part of realigning your goals. Standing by your side.

And RunningDeer! No words for your commitment can contain the gratitude I feel! Only one .. ADORE

Hi Paula......strange when I read your message last night I had JUST finished reading some of Eve Lorgens Alien Love Bite and had been talking to my husband about the other one you posted the video link to. I decided I needed a break signed in to Avalon and there was your message about the book!
My husband already had the Robert Bruce Psychic Self-Defense Survival Hand Book.....He is re-reading it now and I have briefly looked at it. At least he is open to the concept.

RunningDeer
12th November 2014, 15:26

Hi Earth Angel,

"Alien Love Bite" helped put to rest two past relationships that set me back with trust in relationships. Logic, love and understanding wasn't enough to break out of it's claws. Armed with the tools, I've become a quick study.

Awareness and acceptance activates our on-going natural abilities. I look forward to the era when these skills aren’t needed for safety concerns.

RunningDeer <3

RunningDeer
12th November 2014, 16:07
And RunningDeer! No words for your commitment can contain the gratitude I feel! Only one .. ADORE
Blushing with thanks, Christine. :luv:
xo

RunningDeer
12th November 2014, 17:09
Please join Nora (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=900563&viewfull=1#post900563) and All in sending out to Marianne, the purest and highest polar bear cub hug of love and healing.

…Wishing JB a polar bear cub hug was my way of wishing her love and healing at its highest purest form…

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Marianne_hug_zpsf431c764.jpg

<3

RunningDeer
13th November 2014, 02:27
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/computer3.gif Happy news and a quick message about Nickie from SpiritWind (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72502-Message-Board-Avalonians-Request-Our-Help&p=900245&viewfull=1#post900245), who's working late.

"It turns out Nickie has diabetes and severe gum disease. She'll have to get insulin shots everyday but she might actually pull through this. So, that is good news."

RunningDeer <3

spiritwind
13th November 2014, 18:37
Thank you RunningDeer for posting an update on Nickie, as I was dumb rummy yesterday. I feel much better after a good night’s sleep. Nickie has had 2 insulin shots and 2 doses of her antibiotics and is already perking up. Since I am trying to apply the same natural health maintenance techniques with my animal friends as I do for myself, I have some homework to do. I know commercial pet food is terrible for the most part unless you can afford to pay a fortune. But people are creative so I know someone out there has come up with some workable alternatives.

As a side note, I think it’s interesting how these types of experiences, as hard as they are, do offer us opportunities to grow. I am trying to demonstrate to my kids an alternative lifestyle that doesn’t have a focus on money, but more on a life lived with integrity. Relationships, love, community are what matters most to me. My daughter had left her cat with me when she moved out because she was older and shed a lot, and she had a new young cat and a little ADHD-super hyper Pomeranian that she took with her, named Lucy. My daughter has grown by leaps and bounds in the last couple years and is someone I really enjoy seeing mature. Having pets was quite the responsibility and she had to grow into it (much like I did). She is steadily taking better and better care of her furry friends but when this came up with Nickie she really surprised me. Not only did she help pay for the costs of getting the tests Nickie needed to find out what was wrong, but she informed me yesterday that I don’t have to pay her back. May seem like a small thing, but in this world where most young people find it quite a rude shock when they enter the adult world of responsibility, putting her sense of integrity above her constant fears of making it on her own is quite phenomenal (she is a true Cancerian). I am very proud of her, because this lesson is far more than just about money. Anyway, once again, thank you Avalon for your wonderful support (and especially you RunningDeer).

RunningDeer
15th November 2014, 01:41
Nora’s long time friend needs healing and prayers. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=901546&viewfull=1#post901546)

"We had to stop for a while today because he couldn't get his hand to stop bleeding. Hard to watch a big burly guy cry. He's really suffering."

My long time friend and surfing buddy is in need of all of your powerful Healing Arts. His name begins with a P. He has had some type of a long term possible fungal infection which is very painful and causing his hands to bleed and crack. He is a carpenter by trade and is having a difficult time doing his craft. We are working putting in windows and hard wood floors and he can barely manage it. We had to stop for a while today because he couldn't get his hand to stop bleeding.
Hard to watch a big burly guy cry. He's really suffering.

Allopathic medicine isn't working for him and I'm trying to get him to go to a Naturopathic doctor. We'll see.
I told him that I have some friends that are adept at healing and asked him if it was ok if you all sent him healing and prayers. He said yes and thanks.

In appreciation
Love
Nora

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/Whole_zpsfbb15c0b.JPG

<3

RunningDeer
17th November 2014, 03:30
desertrat46 has requested healing and any suggestions to relieve a variety of symptoms including insomnia due to after surgery heart medication.

His thread is found here: "Avalon Member Asks for Suggestions and Healing" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77092-Avalon-Member-Asks-for-Suggestions-and-Healing&p=902518&viewfull=1#post902518)

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/Healing-2_zps2cfc63a8.JPG

Thank you,
RunningDeer <3

desertrat46
17th November 2014, 20:31
Aw that is very caring, Blessings to you and yours also RunningDeer :)

RunningDeer
17th November 2014, 21:46
Hey Everyone, Gio could use some Light-Juice (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3596-Up-At-The-Ranch-And-Beyond&p=902823&viewfull=1#post902823).

Paula <3

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/gio_hugs_teddy_bear_zps0fa66b00.jpg

Just to let you know, i am just getting over a bout of viral pneumonia which i am now calling the Fukushima Flu ... It just so happened to attack me with the influx of the recent

sandy
18th November 2014, 05:43
Much rest, wellness and healing Gio :hug:

Stephanie
18th November 2014, 13:27
Please join Nora (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=900563&viewfull=1#post900563) and All in sending out to Marianne, the purest and highest polar bear cub hug of love and healing.

…Wishing JB a polar bear cub hug was my way of wishing her love and healing at its highest purest form…

Dearest Marianne, in my thoughts and heart, gentle hugs of love and light.

Nora's friend P....balance, harmony and de stressing of kidneys and liver. Warm mineral baths would be soothing and healing.

Dearest Gio, wishing you a quick recovery, with all your energy and joy restored, blessings.

Lovely Runningdeer, such a warm, loving and healing space you have provided.....you heal us all.
Thank you.

RunningDeer
20th November 2014, 21:02
Gio is still in need of Light juice. Click for his post #12725 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3596-Up-At-The-Ranch-And-Beyond&p=903807&viewfull=1#post903807).

Sending, sending, sending... <3

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Windows/country_zps18ba78be.JPG

Greetings Ranchers ...

If my recent posting seems a bit lacking lately ...

Just to let you know, i am just getting over a bout of viral pneumonia which i am now calling the Fukushima Flu ... It just so happened to attack me with the influx of the recent polar blast spirited by Superstorm Nory ... i was perfectly well with no fatigue or any other contributing factors ... when i felt a strange tingling in my sinuses and then an onset of continuous sneezing for two days ... At first i thought it was a simple head cold ... But then it settled in my chest ... My coughing got so bad i even fractured a rib ... Note i am mending but this all took a lot out of me ... So my posting will be limited till my waning energy levels re-energize ...

When i first heard of this phenomena occurring last week ... it was like an Omen ... i wanted to warn others, but felt i would only be stirring up fear ... So keep attuned to your own senses ... Cos 'they' are out for our lives !

update:

Having medical complications due to this illness, will be off line for a while.

Back if and when permitted.

Gio

spiritwind
20th November 2014, 21:54
Giovonni, Get Well soon!!! Will be thinking of you and sending some healing energy your way. Hope you return soon.

RunningDeer
29th November 2014, 19:32
Now available @ David Icke Awaken (http://awaken.davidicke.com). A four part series - 9 hours and 29 minutes. $20.00 for a one year streaming period

Thread found here. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77509-David-Icke-Awaken-Exposing-the-Dreamworld&p=906996&viewfull=1#post906996)

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/30964_310x459_zps892ca711.jpg

Mutchie
9th December 2014, 09:07
Great idea Paula

Some people have no one to turn to for help on a given problem whether its a health issue or a mental one and there people on Avalon who genuinely care and that in itself could be a godsend im Glad iv reconnected with the forum.;)

Limor Wolf
9th December 2014, 09:18
Great idea Paula

Some people have no one to turn to for help on a given problem whether its a health issue or a mental one and there people on Avalon who genuinely care and that in itself could be a godsend im Glad iv reconnected with the forum.;)

Glad that you reconnected with the forum, Mutchie : )

RunningDeer
9th December 2014, 15:01
Hello and thank you, Mutchie. Yay! that you’re around again.

Feel free to use this thread for yourself, loved ones, or anyone you come across on the forum that can use our support.

Paula <3

Welcome back…

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Windows/Open-Door-1_zps6fd4c8b9.JPG

Great idea Paula

RunningDeer
9th December 2014, 17:33
Sending a fresh breeze into Sidney’s space (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?455-Sidney). <3

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/windows/open-window_zps918b13bb.jpg

RunningDeer
9th December 2014, 21:37
Please pass along support to apocalypse and the loss of Grandfather @ “Had a Feeling Going Family Pass Away and it Came True… (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77820-Had-a-Feeling-Going-Family-Pass-Away-and-it-Came-True...&p=910405&viewfull=1#post910405)”

my grandfather just pas away and i'm very sad and frustrated at same time. My Grandfather went back to his home country for vacation and…

Blessings and prayers to Grandfather and Family, apocalypse.

RunningDeer <3

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/candles_zps7e991c6c.JPG

Innocent Warrior
10th December 2014, 21:44
Hi Avalonians.

I'm putting out a call for our buddy DarkViper.

Firstly an update on my son. He is constantly seeing these symbols:

The following voices speaks to him:

Little boy = " You are the reason for our destruction"

Male = " There is an evil inside of you that want to take control of you"

Female = " You are the catalyst, You are the key"

To everybody reading this post, I urgently need answers to all of these things that my son is seeing and hearing. I am really worried because it is getting worse and I need help on this.

Link to his post with the symbols. >> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77392-Voices-and-a-Dream&p=911017&viewfull=1#post911017

PurpleLama
12th December 2014, 15:00
Jenn, Phil/donk's ex wife and baby's mama is in icu, critical, it looks really bad. Requesting prayers on his behalf.

Caren
12th December 2014, 15:54
Prayers being said for donk's family, ex-wife. Best wishes and love to all,
Caren

RunningDeer
12th December 2014, 16:04
Jenn, Phil/donk's ex wife and baby's mama is in icu, critical, it looks really bad. Requesting prayers on his behalf.

Sending Light and Vibration
Allow it to wash over Jenn

vitality
blankets
the resting vessel
And returns anew

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/healing_message_zps5d5a45ae.JPG

RunningDeer <3

Debra
16th December 2014, 23:48
Thanks for the heads up Lama. Sending love Donk to you and your family.

Zeb xxxx

sandy
17th December 2014, 05:35
Wishes for the best for your ex wife, little one and strength to walk through this one Donk. :hug:

RunningDeer
17th December 2014, 19:37
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/bliss.gifHappy dance news from Donk. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/grouphugg.gif

<3

Thanks my friend, and to all of you. She made it through, despite seizures on anesthesia and flatlining at one point. They recovered enough marrow, hopefully it will regenerate cancer free.

I mentioned to her that i thought that the cancer--her body attacking itself--may have to do with the pathological lies she's lived in for so long. She agreed entirely, and tried even then taking steps to make changes.

Maybe it is worth trying...???

RunningDeer
18th December 2014, 02:10
Chinaski is now Mike. Welcome back!
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/computer3.gif Mike’s discovered the art of regeneration.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Charles-Bukowski_zpscba57afb.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/mike_zps07d558a1.jpg

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

onawah
18th December 2014, 02:58
Now, that's a fresh new look, Mike! :cool: Good on you! :rockon:

Stephanie
18th December 2014, 06:21

Thanks my friend, and to all of you. She made it through, despite seizures on anesthesia and flatlining at one point. They recovered enough marrow, hopefully it will regenerate cancer free.

May Jenn continue her improvement and well being, in a circle of loving, healing balance,
and may thoughtful understanding, bring goodwill and harmony to Donk and Jenns relationship.

Blessings to you and yours.

donk
18th December 2014, 17:38
The support is much appreciated, love to all of you!!

betoobig
18th December 2014, 17:52
I love being here. Love to all of you as well.
Thank you

RunningDeer
18th December 2014, 18:08
I love being here. Love to all of you as well.
Thank you

Love back to You, betoobig. :hug:
RunningDeer <3
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Feathers/single10_zps1987553e.jpg

Mike
18th December 2014, 18:30
Chinaski is now Mike. Welcome back!
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/computer3.gif Mike’s discovered the art of regeneration.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Charles-Bukowski_zpscba57afb.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/mike_zps07d558a1.jpg

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

if only I could regenerate my hairline...:help:

RunningDeer
18th December 2014, 19:51
if only I could regenerate my hairline...:help:
Done...

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/mike_zpswemijb7k.gif

<3

RunningDeer
29th December 2014, 20:32
Heads ~ Up Rancher's ...
Tomorrow morning i am scheduled for an in/hospital medical procedure ...
If all goes well i will be back posting Tuesday morning ... If not ...

continued here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3596-Up-At-The-Ranch-And-Beyond&p=917266&viewfull=1#post917266)

Love Streams coming your way, Gio.
Paula <3

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Healed/Space_Buddha_zps8a3aafeb.jpg

Stephanie
9th January 2015, 06:48
For all needing healing, harmony, peace and comfort.

High frequencies of healing light and colourful rainbows of vibration,
wrapped in the warmth of sunshine and love.
May all your wonder shine and your finger tips touch the stars.

Blessings to all you lovely souls, here, there and everywhere.

Innocent Warrior
14th January 2015, 23:13
Quit targeting general practice and the health of all Australians

From 19 January 2015, patient rebates from Medicare will be CUT by up to $25, meaning patients will pay more. Both patients and GPs have been unfairly targeted under the Government’s revised co-payment model.

GPs are vital to the health and wellbeing of every Australian. Don’t let yours be targeted.

The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) represents over 28,500 GPs working in or towards a career in general practice. The RACGP has been vocal with Government but it is falling on deaf ears. They haven’t listened to us but perhaps they will listen to you.

By uniting GPs and patients, we stand a stronger chance of having our voices heard by a Government that has continually chosen to ignore the general practice profession, Australian community, and international evidence.

Stand up and show the Government that your health, that of your families, and a viable healthcare system matters most.

Petition here (https://www.change.org/p/the-hon-sussan-ley-quit-targeting-general-practice-and-the-health-of-all-australians?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=214791&alert_id=JwQKclIKSC_avZgya0NGypam53yDnzN1yfwM3mTR4HKISwnW%2BY9cnjqWUT4G2L6lOWpk5%2BPmrOl).

Just four days left with over 6000 signatures still required. Our health system is already in bad shape and $25 is a lot for many folk here.

Paula, I hope it's ok that I posted this here, give me a yell if not.

Update: Thank you so much to everyone who signed this petition, thanks to you we have succeeded and the government has cancelled its plans to cut the rebate.

16 Jan 2015 — We did it! With the overwhelming support of the Australian community and your 44,500+ signatures, the government has cancelled its plans to cut Medicare rebates by up to $25. The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) sincerely thanks all of you for taking the time to sign our petition and send the message that your health, that of your families, and a viable healthcare system matters.

Full thank you notice here (https://www.change.org/p/the-hon-sussan-ley-quit-targeting-general-practice-and-the-health-of-all-australians/u/9313386).

The campaign against the targeting of our health care will continue, the government has more than one way to "skin a cat" but this is great news, thanks again.

RunningDeer
23rd January 2015, 21:22
…A good friend of Dennis has suffered a pretty bad heart attack, and has been airlifted to a hospital in Duluth. Dennis is headed there now.

His friend is probably in surgery now, and he could use some village healing and protection.

May all go well.

Love, Sierra
See post #43497 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=925995&viewfull=1#post925995)

Sending, sending, sending…

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/heart_shaped_sun_zpsy2yomx5e.gif

<3

Debra
23rd January 2015, 21:54
Great Paula, you are so caring and generous ...

Sending Dennis and his friend love from here too.

Zeeebraaa <3

Journeyon
24th January 2015, 03:58
Healing support and rest for Dennis's friend friend. Clarity for the doctors and nurses hope and peace for family and friends. May Dennis's friend rest comfortably tonight while deep healing takes place if that is his highest will.

Mike
24th January 2015, 04:24
Dennis, wishing your friend well! keeping him in my thoughts. lots of love to you too brother. please let us know how everything is going when you can

Dennis Leahy
26th January 2015, 02:22
…A good friend of Dennis has suffered a pretty bad heart attack, and has been airlifted to a hospital in Duluth. Dennis is headed there now.

His friend is probably in surgery now, and he could use some village healing and protection.

May all go well.

Love, Sierra

Calling on the village for help:

A good friend of Dennis has suffered a pretty bad heart attack, and has been airlifted to a hospital in Duluth. Dennis is headed there now.

May all go well.

Love, Sierra

See post #43497 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=925995&viewfull=1#post925995)

Sending, sending, sending…

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/heart_shaped_sun_zpsy2yomx5e.gif

<3

Calling on the village for help:

A good friend of Dennis has suffered a pretty bad heart attack, and has been airlifted to a hospital in Duluth. Dennis is headed there now.

May all go well.

Love, Sierra
Thank you, thank you Paula and Sierra for connecting my friend Grant up with the healing energies of the good loving souls here. Grant (meet him here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46284-Birchbark-canoe-building-video&p=504767&viewfull=1#post504767), if you want) is doing tremendous. Friday they got him stabilized and pre-prepped. Saturday morning was the surgery. The cardiac surgeon said the operation (which ended up to be a quadruple bypass) "couldn't have gone better." The rest of Saturday was a day of recuperation from surgery in the CICU (cardiac intensive care unit.) Today, Sunday, Grant was completely lucid (of course, will never remember the time from the anesthesia through the recovery) and cracking jokes. Said the pain was not too bad (the surgeon said "you'll feel like you got hit by a train today", but Grant told him it was not that bad, "it was a slow moving trolly car.") He has a low RBC count, so he's tired, but they won't transfuse him at all unless the red blood cell count goes even lower.

Today, they got Grant up, and had him "march"-in-place, and he sat in a chair to eat brunch. Absolutely amazing - considering that they cut his sternum in half yesterday, spread his ribs apart, and performed a quadruple bypass on him. Seventy-two years young, strong as a horse, and his lifestyle (very physical, he's an archeologist, luthier, canoe-maker/kayak-maker, furniture maker, world-class bird carver, brewmaster, CSA organic micro-farmer) helped him build extra vascular tissue around his heart - as well as allowed him this speedy of an initial recovery.

Thank you for the prayers, good vibes, healing energy, and love sent his way. It HELPED!

His significant other, Christy, got news that her sister-in-law (that Grant and especially Christy had been visiting in the hospital {she had had a severe brain aneurism} for the past 3 months) died the same morning that Christy was seeing Grant get loaded onto a helicopter to be airlifted to a hospital capable of bypass surgery. So, you can imagine the emotional tornado that Christy has been experiencing. She's here with me, getting nurtured, and we've been at the hospital most of the past 3 days together. Keep sending loving energy her way too!

Again, thank you all for your positive energy!

Love, Dennis

RunningDeer
26th January 2015, 02:47
Thank you for the prayers, good vibes, healing energy, and love sent his way. It HELPED!

His significant other, Christy, got news that her sister-in-law (that Grant and especially Christy had been visiting in the hospital {she had had a severe brain aneurism} for the past 3 months) died the same morning that Christy was seeing Grant get loaded onto a helicopter to be airlifted to a hospital capable of bypass surgery. So, you can imagine the emotional tornado that Christy has been experiencing. She's here with me, getting nurtured, and we've been at the hospital most of the past 3 days together. Keep sending loving energy her way too!

Again, thank you all for your positive energy!

Love, Dennis

Grant (meet him here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46284-Birchbark-canoe-building-video&p=504767), if you want) is doing tremendous.

Thanks for the update for Grant and Christy. Encouraging news, Dennis. Here's the link correction for "Grant's Birchbark Canoe Building Video (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46284-Birchbark-canoe-building-video&p=504767&viewfull=1#post504767)" thread.

Grant and Christy
Sending Light
Into your Blessed space
With prayers, and Love
On this Healing Journey

And...

For who You are
For what You do
And the imprint you create
Thank you

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/Whole_zpsfbb15c0b.JPG

<3

Innocent Warrior
19th February 2015, 19:51
A serious situation here at the moment in the Northern Territory and Queensland.

Tropical cylone Lam (http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDD65011.shtml) has made landfall as a category 4 (cat 5 is most severe) in the Northern Territory.

Tropical cyclone Marcia (http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml) is expected to make landfall in approx four hours at a category 5 in Queensland.

Blessings and prayers are appreciated.

Innocent Warrior
20th February 2015, 23:54
A state of emergency has been declared for nunber of communities in Arnhem Land, Northern Territory and the damage is in the billions in Central Queensland, so the place is a mess but not one serious injury or fatality has been reported.

As you probably know, cyclones and their effects are unpredictable but every variable element in this situation went in our favour. Considering what we were facing 24 hours ago, it couldn't have gone any better.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. <3

Hervé
24th February 2015, 20:33
For whoever can help turn the wheel: A personal request for your healing thoughts of peaceful resolutions (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80182-A-personal-request-for-your-healing-thoughts-of-peaceful-resolutions)

RunningDeer
24th February 2015, 22:23
For whoever can help turn the wheel: A personal request for your healing thoughts of peaceful resolutions (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80182-A-personal-request-for-your-healing-thoughts-of-peaceful-resolutions)
Thanks for the heads up, Hervé. :wave:

To Daughter of Time:

Sometimes the only solution is ‘time’ if parties cannot stretch. Through their personal growth there’s an opportunity to see that You are love, integrity, consistency, fairness and support.

Sometimes the situation must be acceptance for how things stand until all parties’ resonance come together.

Love and blessings to You,
RunningDeer

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/three-things-not-hidden_zpsqzw2ngp4.GIF

RunningDeer
25th February 2015, 03:55
Best friend’s missing. BlueMuffin requests our help. [click here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80192-My-dog-is-missing-Desperate-for-Help...-anybody-adept-at-the-art-of-dowsing&p=936600&viewfull=1#post936600)]

My Dog has disappeared... I've spent the entire day searching for him and I'm exhausted. I've implemented everything and even have bothered half the neighborhood in the search. I'm baffled how he got out in the first place as no one let him out and he was just gone. It's not even really like him to just take off even if he's outside unleashed. The most troubling part is he had his tags on and is extremely friendly with people so it seems like someone would have found him and called by now. He's a beautiful Euro Great Dane and is not fixed. so I'm scared whoever found him sees him as a financial incentive as he's worth a lot...

It's going to be quite cold tonight and Great Danes are not well suited for the winter.. I am very worried about him and am trying to stay calm.

Innocent Warrior
25th February 2015, 04:34
Oh dear. I've contacted a friend and requested he read BlueMuffin's thread, he may be able to help. In the meantime, I'm sending light out to this situation and hoping BlueMuffin can somehow manage to get some sleep and that puppy can make his own way back home.

RunningDeer
11th March 2015, 15:19
Avalonians and Guests, heather6thsense requests our help for Maxi. [click here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80611-Maxi-my-dog-is-paralysed&p=941658&viewfull=1#post941658)]

I am asking all Avalonians to please pray for my beautiful golden retriever called Maxi who has lost the strength in both of his back legs and no longer has a gag reflex. The vet is unsure whether it's botulism or a whip snake that's caused the paralysis. It's deeply upsetting. Thank you so much.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Maxi2_zpsk4zs6eei.jpg

Hervé
11th March 2015, 19:42
Someone facing a steamroller: SHTF is the little things (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80619-SHTF-is-the-little-things)

Daughter of Time
11th March 2015, 20:23
Thank you, Herve, for remembering this painful dilemma which currently remains unresolved and plagues me constantly. I deeply appreciate you posting it here.

Thank you, Paula, for your kind and wise words. Your care is deeply appreciated as well.

Much love and sincere thoughts of healing to Dennis' friend. May only the best possible outcome prevail.

With love and appreciation.

Daughter of Time

RunningDeer
12th March 2015, 00:48
Someone facing a steamroller: SHTF is the little things (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80619-SHTF-is-the-little-things)

Snowflower needs our help. See Hervé’s link above and here’s her first thread: Dire need of protection prayers (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80086-Dire-need-of-protection-prayers). Much appreciation for posting, Hervé.

“May the wind always be on your back and
the sun upon your face and
may the winds of destiny carry you aloft
to dance with the stars.”

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/SnowFlower2_zps1kdb5taz.jpg

RunningDeer <3

Hervé
12th March 2015, 00:56
[...]

... here’s her first thread: Dire need of protection prayers (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80086-Dire-need-of-protection-prayers).

[...]

RunningDeer <3

Thanks RunningDeer,

That thread is only accessible to logged-in members of Avalon...

RunningDeer
17th March 2015, 11:44
FYI: Dawn's wings are set to fly...[message here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80730-I-am-finally-flying-again&p=943166&viewfull=1#post943166)]

Hello everyone. I have enjoyed stopping and sharing here on Avalon. I am finally flying again, and will be leaving Avalon soon because…

Blessings on the journey, Dawn. I admire your determination to step into the unknown and discover what’s true for you. Thank you for all you’ve shared.

Love,
Paula <3

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Dawn_zps8hlt6dna.jpg

You’ve planted trees along many threads at Avalon. I learned of this story through you. It seemed appropriate to add once more.

The Man Who Planted Trees
KTvYh8ar3tc

RunningDeer
21st March 2015, 00:08
Sorry for the loss of your Mum, Eva/Agape (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?277-Agape).:hug:

In unexpected evolution of events today , and after watching our partial solar eclipse , my mum passed away this evening...

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Eva6_zps8dakvkkx.jpg
<3

Dora
22nd March 2015, 16:36
Dear avalonians,

I have a close family member fighting for his life in a hospital . He is only 40 and a father of two young children. If anyone could help in any way I will be forever grateful .

RunningDeer
22nd March 2015, 17:00
Dear avalonians,

I have a close family member fighting for his life in a hospital . He is only 40 and a father of two young children. If anyone could help in any way I will be forever grateful .
Dora, I'm sending healing light and blessings to your Friend and Family. :hug:
RunningDeer <3

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Dora_zpsxrwwsmat.gif

Dora
22nd March 2015, 17:10
Dear RunningDeer, thank you from my heart!

Journeyon
22nd March 2015, 18:55
Sending warm supporting energy to Dora's friend. Envisioning his body wrapped in comfort with healing potential if it is his will. Picturing health care workers supporting him with wisdom, gentleness and compassion. Praying he is in a gentle safe place of wellness, body mind and soul.

Praying for those who love him. May they be supported and comforted.

Dora, I'm sorry for this tough time. Joining you in a prayer for your friend.

Peace,
Journeyon

RunningDeer
27th March 2015, 20:41
My mother-in-law (Carole) is in medical crisis with leukemia, and may I please ask anyone who participates in remote healing to send healing energies (prayers, good thoughts, good vibes, too) her way. She needs a miracle.
[Dennis’ post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=947099&viewfull=1#post947099)]

Sending in the Mighty Ones
To merge with Carole’s Mighty Spirit and Friends
And with my Friends as well.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/Purple_zps315e3e1b.JPG

<3

Stephanie
27th March 2015, 20:45
Peaceful, gentle waves of healing love , dearest Carole.
Blessings and harmony to your lovely soul.

Dennis Leahy
27th March 2015, 21:04
Thank you, RunningDearPaula.

RunningDeer
5th April 2015, 00:59
Jean-Marie has put out a plea for her son. [see post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=949488&viewfull=1#post949488)]

I am putting out a plea to all.… My son Kyle (28) has a very troubled soul. He has had a difficult adulthood, addictions and suicide attempts. Someone recognized and suggested that he has a demonic possession. They are going to attempt to help him this Wednesday April 8th at 11:00 am Central Standard Time. The Avalon healers will be raising the loving vibrations and energy! I am asking for anyone here in the village who has time to help, Please help set intent and join in! Any effort you can make will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
-jean-marie

May the waters
of Life, Light and Love
wash over, through
and surround
Kyle

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Kyle_zpszo8pavkr.gif

<3

PS I've marked my calendar, Jean-Marie. I also send healing waters to You and your Family.

Love,
Paula

RunningDeer
7th April 2015, 15:01
Reminder to keep Kyle in your thoughts as he prepares to transition into a new place in his life. 23 hours and counting…

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Kyle-calendar_zps7xg8qr5o.jpg

Jean-Marie has put out a plea for her son. [see post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=949488&viewfull=1#post949488)]

I am putting out a plea to all.… My son Kyle (28) has a very troubled soul. He has had a difficult adulthood, addictions and suicide attempts. Someone recognized and suggested that he has a demonic possession. They are going to attempt to help him this Wednesday April 8th at 11:00 am Central Standard Time. The Avalon healers will be raising the loving vibrations and energy! I am asking for anyone here in the village who has time to help, Please help set intent and join in! Any effort you can make will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
-jean-marie

heretogrow
7th April 2015, 15:46
Sending loving prayers for Carole and Kyle! May you both be fully, genuinely and miraculously brought to restored health and happiness. Bless your souls.

Much love,
Julia

betoobig
7th April 2015, 19:45
Hello dear Avalonians. I just recive a mail from Alexcollier.org asking for help. He is sleeping in a van and now he needs some surgery, i won´t go into details, and i can´t send him any money at all , i´m not going to talk about my money, which i don´t have, what i do have is a feast of friends here and do ask you all to help him anyhow. Please help him, he deserves it.
Thanks to all in advance.

Love

Juan

betoobig
8th April 2015, 01:02
Sorry Jean_Marie; i was in a hurry but now i´m here. I´ll be please to send loving energy to you and Kyle. Much love to both and the rest of the family as well.
Love
Juan

Limor Wolf
10th April 2015, 09:25
Coming back late to some of the requests on this thread, sending love and prayers to Carole, Miracles never cease to happen. Believe. joining with clearing the energies around Kyle, good souls are often get the toughest challenges, prayers for assistance for kyle to understand where he is at and strength to get over the humps.. and much love to you, Jean Marie. Thank you, betoobig for the alert with regards to Alex Coliier's situation.

I would also like to ask Avalonians for your prayers.. please, if you possibly can. The day before yesterday on the way to an MRI test which was scheduled three months before, I had the fortune to help and assist a young female dog who was run over severly three times. In a wiered way, a few minutes before, I 'knew' it's about to happen, then moved forward towards to enquire with the car near by whether it's their own, then unfortunately saw it happening, I managed to ran into the very busy road to stop the traffic and get her out, but reckoned she will soon die..while I asked for help and assistance I calmed her down with words and with touch and caress, and transmitted healing, than remebered some friends that live near by (15 minutes walk) and carried the dog (no Taxi was willing to take us) to their place. We managed to take her to a good veterinary clinic and get her to emergency care.

Later that day (after the MRI, which I managed to get on time), while visiting the clinic again, It was almost unbelievable to find out that she has no serious inner injuries and only a non severe broken leg. Nothing short of a miracle comperd to what she've been through. I am unfortunately not able to take her in but the good doctors promissed that she will be taken care of untill they will find her a new home. The only trouble is that she is in a great state of trauma and shock, and not allowing anyone near her. (we nicknamed her 'Haya-tova', meaning 'alive and well')

I will be most greatful for any prayers/ good thoughts/ healing energies that can be sent her way

Many Thanks,

Limor

Bill Ryan
10th April 2015, 10:17
I will be most grateful for any prayers/ good thoughts/ healing energies that can be sent her way

Many Thanks,

Limor

Done, for sure. :)

(Wow, what an amazing little story there... animals are sometimes more resilient than we humans can possibly imagine.)

RunningDeer
10th April 2015, 13:04
Two fer one...a double dose goin’ out to Haya-tova and Limor Wolf.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Haya-tova_zpsbjwb0d8v.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Limor_zpsh8tsosd3.jpg

RunningDeer http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/Heart_zpsvezvkpwd.GIF

I will be most greatful for any prayers/ good thoughts/ healing energies that can be sent her way

Many Thanks,

Limor

Stephanie
10th April 2015, 19:43
Two fer one...a double dose goin’ out to Haya-tova and Limor Wolf.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Haya-tova_zpsbjwb0d8v.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Limor_zpsh8tsosd3.jpg

RunningDeer http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/Heart_zpsvezvkpwd.GIF

Many Thanks,

Limor
You couldn't come to a more loving or caring place...except for your heart, dearest Limor. All my blessings.

Michelle Marie
11th April 2015, 00:48
Already healed. Already healed. Already healed. With compassionate Love and Gratitude that it is done. Thank you, Precious Spirit!!!

I'll look forward to hearing the good news. I trust that.

WARM LOVE ALWAYS,
Michelle Marie

Limor Wolf
11th April 2015, 06:50
You couldn't come to a more loving or caring place...

So very true! I am so grateful for that..

I just spoke to the clinic, the little 'risk taker' has been out of danger but it's still left to see what is the state of her hip, but in their words - she is doing 'excellent, excellent and she will get used again to humans.'

Thank you very much, for all the thoughts and energies and silent prayers sent, there are many more now in need.. Thank you Runningdear (your visualizations are always bringing uplifting right away)

Double blessings to all ~

:flower:

Limor

Stephanie
13th April 2015, 11:55
Later that day (after the MRI, which I managed to get on time),

Limor
Wishing you the best, uplifting results on your MRI scan, dearest Limor.
Blessings from my heart.
:heart:

Limor Wolf
13th April 2015, 12:19
Thank you so much, dear Sstarss, everything is well and as it should be :)

Tova- The little dog is well, but calls from the clinic of some surprising and untrue nature has occurred, and luckily, I kept all papers involved. As opposite to their words they called the local municipality to take her away. Now, asking for highest good and benevolent outcome to be present

Blessings to you, Sstarss ~

Limor

P.s

Over 100 dolphins fighting for survival in Japan (and many more dolphins, whales and sea marine creatures all over the world oceans) can benefit from our thoughts and prayers and caliberation with them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoQGPr8iPVk

Dennis Leahy
15th April 2015, 03:19
I'm back...

...to ask not so much for healing (though if you have a miracle up your sleeve, it will gladly be accepted), but rather to ask for prayers, good vibes, good thoughts, and positive energy for my mother-in-law Carole's transition. Her body is shutting down, she has asked for no more transfusions or meds. My wife jumped a plane today to be with her Mom, but I'm so glad she also went to see her a week ago, when her Mom was fully lucid and had a bit of energy. It is moving fast - no one expected the leukemia to progress so fast. My wife needs any loving, positive energy that you have to spare. Thanks.

Journeyon
15th April 2015, 03:53
Dennis, thinking of Carole and wrapping her in comfort and love! May the people who care for her in these last days bring her all the support she needs. May your wife find peace as she shares this time with her Mom. May grace be present in this transition for all who are connected.

In peace,
Journeyon

Journeyon
15th April 2015, 03:57
Limor, for your furry friend, that she heals in body and spirit. For the dolphins, that they find their way back to the deep waters. For humanity that we learn the lessons these dear animals can teach us.

Peace,
Journeyon

Stephanie
15th April 2015, 08:13
Blessings to lovely Carole, who is flowing gently and calmly in her harmony.
Wrapping you, your wife, daughter and family in loving wings of light.

:flower:

Stephanie
15th April 2015, 08:32
Over 100 dolphins fighting for survival in Japan (and many more dolphins, whales and sea marine creatures all over the world oceans) can benefit from our thoughts and prayers and caliberation with them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoQGPr8iPVk

Blessings and prayers for all these beautiful creatures, and all the wonders of our oceans, seas and water.

RunningDeer
15th April 2015, 12:14
Gentle stirrings of inner guidance and knowing
for Carol’s continued journey of love

And may her daughter be at peace
with mom’s new life unfolding

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/cool_fire.JPG
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/Heart_zpsvezvkpwd.GIF

I'm back...

...to ask not so much for healing (though if you have a miracle up your sleeve, it will gladly be accepted), but rather to ask for prayers, good vibes, good thoughts, and positive energy for my mother-in-law Carole's transition. Her body is shutting down, she has asked for no more transfusions or meds. My wife jumped a plane today to be with her Mom, but I'm so glad she also went to see her a week ago, when her Mom was fully lucid and had a bit of energy. It is moving fast - no one expected the leukemia to progress so fast. My wife needs any loving, positive energy that you have to spare. Thanks.

Nat_Lee
15th April 2015, 12:53
I'm back...

I have send her just now a beautiful light directly from my heart and asking help from the sun to get more warmness !
Love to you and all the family !

Dennis Leahy
19th April 2015, 01:36
Thank you to those of you that have sent positive/healing/loving energy to Carole and family. Carole slipped into spirit form early this evening. Those of us in 3D form - especially her soul-mate husband and her children - could use a little more positive/healing/loving energy, if you've any to spare.

RunningDeer
19th April 2015, 04:42
Thank you to those of you that have sent positive/healing/loving energy to Carole and family. Carole slipped into spirit form early this evening. Those of us in 3D form - especially her soul-mate husband and her children - could use a little more positive/healing/loving energy, if you've any to spare.

Sending in the big and small
Into your Blessed space
With prayers and Love
In this phase of the Journey

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/feathers_zps562fe701.JPG

Stephanie
19th April 2015, 06:59
Dennis Leahy and family.

Celestial vibrations of harmony
with all the gentle notes of loving comfort.

Mike Gorman
19th April 2015, 07:13
I extend feelings of shared experience & warmth to all who are suffering, alone, in pain or grief - blessings to us all.

Frenchy
20th April 2015, 12:27
'''''' has deprived me of my relaxation of life. Maybe that's a good thing, as I am so depressed I need a kick-up-the btm!

a year since, and you've moved on and forward ! I wouldn't have expressed it so candidly as you ' needing a kick-up.....
But oftimes people fall into a " Comfort zone ", where things outside their immediate ' shpere 'don't impinge upon them, plus, we become unaware of other life around us. I write this, for it was not that you ' deserved ', a ' shove ', but I trust you've found that ( despite the worry for your Mum ), this previous event was the catalyst you needed and will continue to benefit from.

New horizons have been shown to you, different paths, and ultimately, re-finding more and more of your own truthful purpose in the Universe.

May your days be filled with Beauty and Peace !

RunningDeer
20th April 2015, 14:27
But oftimes people fall into a " Comfort zone ", where things outside their immediate ' shpere 'don't impinge upon them, plus, we become unaware of other life around us.

May your days be filled with Beauty and Peace
I’ve question this in my own life. Am I living in the comfort zone? Not pushing forward like I’ve always have? Am I contemplating my navel rather than reaching out and touching others?

These use to be part of my old ‘should list’. Instead, I follow whatever spontaneously comes up.

If someone followed me around with a check list, there’d not be a whole lot of checks. But as I ran down my mental list before I went off to sleep, I was reminded of the fulfilled, happy day. One in which there was a balance between people in realtime and virtual time, nature, birds, both physical and creative activity and new knowledge and healthy food and drink. None of it involved getting ahead because there’s no place to get to when simple joy is the driver.

When I’m in-joy then All is naturally effected. Spontaneity and synchronicity are some of the tools used.

May your days be filled with Beauty and Peace, as well, Frenchy.:heart:

RunningDeer<3

RunningDeer
21st April 2015, 13:34
FYI: panopticon’s post #44865 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=954539&viewfull=1#post954539)

My thoughts are with the people in New South Wales, Australia, who have been effected by the massive storm that has caused so much damage.

My hope is that the flash flooding doesn't cause much more damage.

My thoughts are also with those who have lost loved ones.

-- Pan

Putting out the call
for all large and small
May safe guidance be
wherever each is destined to go

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/Angel_Wings3_zpse318ea45.JPG

Stephanie
9th May 2015, 06:30
Abundant healing to dearest Mikelodium,
wrapped in gentleness for a soothing recovery.
Heartfelt light and blessings.
:star:

:dancing:......Mikelodium with his new hip........:dancing:

RunningDeer
9th May 2015, 12:24
Mikelodium’s update:

...Surgery was a bit longer than expected, almost 4 hours. But I think all went ok, I'm not suffering too much pain. Waiting for the doc to come to tell me if I can go home or I need to stay at the hospital one more day. Crossing fingers...

Hugs!
Mikelodium’s back story:

And... soon I will be facing two hip surgery (first one on May 8) and I will need to stop doing mountain sports for about a year... My plans to climb Mont Blanc in 2015 have been delayed to... well maybe 2016.

Hip arthrosis being 36 years old, I can't even realize it yet. I hope all goes ok, mountain sports are my second oxygen now.

Peace :)

Mikelodium, my thoughts are with you this week and beyond Friday. Sending the good stuff your way. :heart:

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/Mikelodium-healed_zpsk9xaqnoc.JPG

betoobig
13th May 2015, 09:14
Hello Paula and Mikelodioum. Hips surgery are great and safe. Both of you will climb any mountain afterwords. Sending you loving energies for a fast and awesome recovery.
I also wanted to share this from Alex Collier. His surgery is been good and he is recovering now. Here is his messege:
"Hi, Thank you for the support ... The surgery went as well as can be expected. The healing process is taken longer than we thought. I'm no spring chicken anymore, so its slow going. I am grateful beyond words for the support and prayers and long distance healing I have received from all of you. When I can I will answer all the emails and respond to those who have helped with a donation. I now have a few more years here on the blue planet because of you. I love you. I bless you. I am in awe of you. Here is to being strong again.
Alex "

Thanks to everyone.

LOVE
Juan

betoobig
13th May 2015, 11:15
Not sure if this is the place for this but i am a bit worry about our friend Gaia. Gaia i hope everything is allright for you.
Haven´t seen you for a while and i just wonder if you are OK...
Sending you loving energies for this special time, time to emerge my friend.
Here´s an ElectroMagneticFrecuency for you to lift up.
EyHgVEbQ_nY[/YOUTUBE]

RunningDeer
13th May 2015, 12:48
I am a bit worry about our friend Gaia. Gaia i hope everything is allright for you.
Gaia’s on sabbatical. I join with betoobig/Juan to say hello and look forward to your return.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/Gaia_zpsolkfq5l2.JPG

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Gaia2_zpsaes8rkt1.png

RunningDeer <3

Stephanie
17th May 2015, 22:23
Healing and peaceful comfort,
in the warmth of gentle blessings,
for your dear and elderly father, Nora.

RunningDeer
17th May 2015, 23:02
A request for Nora’s Father - post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=962051&viewfull=1#post962051)

Dear Villagers and everyone,

My elderly Father is quite ill and is in a lot of physical pain mostly in his right hip area. He's starting take more pain medications.
He's also lost a lot of his mobility and his appetite isn't very good.

I asking for prayers of healing for him and to reduce his pain. He's open and receptive.

Thank you

Love

Nora

Swaddling Father
with Waters of
Life and Love

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/life-waters_zps0aqlmvre.GIF

<3

Agape
18th May 2015, 00:07
Is this M*A*S*H ? My Granny is now in hospital , fell down on her walking can in garden , needs rest I guess .

Mums friend too is in between hospitals but his case is far more serious , now on renal dialysis awaiting another surgery in future , he's in care of his aged parents virtually as mum is gone and I can't assume responsibility for him either .

I'm also feeling aged now , one never knows what comes after 40 :ROFL:

Giving myself year or two max , but wait , I did so 10 years ago already and it never panned out .

I'm on mission impossible .

:sun:

Thanks for all the good efforts :bowing:

RunningDeer
18th May 2015, 01:47
What's that saying? When it rains, it pours.:rain:
We’ve gotcha covered, Agape…Granny, Mums’ friend, his Parents and You. :heart:

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/sky-umbrella_zpsprk16h1a.JPG

RunningDeer <3

Is this M*A*S*H ? My Granny is now in hospital , fell down on her walking can in garden , needs rest I guess .

Mums friend too is in between hospitals but his case is far more serious , now on renal dialysis awaiting another surgery in future , he's in care of his aged parents virtually as mum is gone and I can't assume responsibility for him either .

I'm also feeling aged now , one never knows what comes after 40 :ROFL:

Giving myself year or two max , but wait , I did so 10 years ago already and it never panned out .

:sun:

Thanks for all the good efforts :bowing:

Stephanie
18th May 2015, 07:30
What's that saying? When it rains, it pours.:rain:
We’ve gotcha covered, Agape…Granny, Mums’ friend, his Parents and You. :heart:

RunningDeer <3

:

May all be well dear Agape, and may all you need, be possible.

Loving blessings to you and yours.

Aspen
18th May 2015, 07:48
Sending loving thoughts to you Agape, and your mum and friend. Glad to hear Alex Collier is doing better and sending loving thoughts his way too.

Agape
19th May 2015, 12:17

Love those rainbow umbrellas , thank you RainingDeer . They remind me of Dharamsala in monsoon ..
and the one in the middle with 'cloudy sky' quite like the one ( but only one with the sky ) I happened to have in childhood . My umbrellas seldom lasted long in those days .
I recall one of those unexplainable accidents that happened to me times to times , should not say unexplainable but lets say 'statistically improbable' ..
walking against the wind and rain to supermarket nearby , as 10 year old ( maybe ) I enjoyed the power of elements , at all times .
But the Wind made a Joke and blew so strong that while I did not move away from my way it broke the stick of my open umbrella to two . It bended actually , and of course, then it broke .

When I came back home I was , of course , accused of lying ...being suspected I jumped from some sort of roof but well , how could I . In the rain, fairly clean and unscratched .

:bigsmile:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/India%20Album/IMG_1530.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/India%20Album/IMG_1530.jpg.html)

Many Prayers for All Beings ...

And Thanks :heart:

Gaia
21st May 2015, 20:08
Not sure if this is the place for this but i am a bit worry about our friend Gaia. Gaia i hope everything is allright for you.
Haven´t seen you for a while and i just wonder if you are OK...
Sending you loving energies for this special time, time to emerge my friend.
Here´s an ElectroMagneticFrecuency for you to lift up.
EyHgVEbQ_nY[/YOUTUBE]

I 'm fine:sun: I took personal time for a three-month project. I will try to do a thread about my experience in Kuujjuaq. I asked Paul to reactivate my account last week. I'm back :Party: You are really kind I do appreciate!!

Thank you Betoobig and Running Deer .

With love Gaia

betoobig
22nd May 2015, 08:56
Dear Agape, the 40´s are now called the new 30´s....
Sending love to you and your beloved ones for a great recovery.
Nora loving energies to your father and to you.
Gaia it is so great you´ve come back and i can tell that you came with vibrant new energies, looking forward to read your experience.
Paula, as usual (like we say in spain) thousen thanks.
Much love to all
Juan

Agape
22nd May 2015, 09:04
Dear Juan , our selves are timeless , how long is this body cover going to last depends on handling really :bigsmile: Much love to you :heart:

Agape
8th June 2015, 23:12
Since last time , granny is back home from their hospital , hope getting better . My nose is real bad .. since November , got hit by something , needs fresh air .

I am held virtually for two years now in this middle of nowhere, getting nowhere too ,
am allergic to dust, the pollution , city air is real bad, natural allergens likewise, Sun UV frequency is real bad for you , air-con non-existent ,
practically, they have everything but people refuse to think . :heart:

SabreToothMom
10th June 2015, 23:12
Hi. I don't post much and have been visiting off and on, so I know I"m not a regular or even someone you all know very well if at all...

but

two days ago I found a lump.

saw my doctor yesterday. she felt it too.

had a mammogram and ultrasound today. and talked to the radiologist.

i was hoping for a cyst (they're no big deal) but it's not. the radiologist is convinced it's just my breast implant valve despite me explaining more than once that silicone don't have valves. My plastic surgeon, hearing about all of this after the fact, also said they do not have valves, and furthermore based on some other things, he doesn't think it has anything to do with the implant whatsoever. So for now I'm in limbo because the radiologist's report essentially says this is no big deal, it's my implant. But I know it isn't. But my doctor will just believe the radiologist over me, and my plastic surgeon is in another state so has no professional relationship with my doctor up here dealing with the lump with me.

So if anyone is so inclined to send some prayers and/or good vibes my way while I'm here in limbo, I would be so thankful...

thank you.... :heart:

RunningDeer
11th June 2015, 00:54
Sending highest and best your way, SabreToothMom. If possible, please keep us posted.:heart:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/SabreToothMom2_zps5oidjt58.gif

So if anyone is so inclined to send some prayers and/or good vibes my way while I'm here in limbo, I would be so thankful...

Flash
11th June 2015, 16:13
fine for prayers, you have mine.

One way to get your doctor to listen is to tell him that if it is anything other than breast implant valve, since you specifically told him this implant has no valves and it has been confirmed by your plastic surgeon, well, you will sue him for malpractice. You will see, all of a sudden his ears will open and he will have you tested further, which you need. Or else, get your tone very down, almost like a male voice, and repeat loud again that this implant has no valve, and spell it n o v a l v e. Bring him a pic of the implant. If no reactions, then threaten him with a lawsuit. In fact, I would do the second proposal first. It is more courteous.

My prayers in action.

Hi. I don't post much and have been visiting off and on, so I know I"m not a regular or even someone you all know very well if at all...

but

two days ago I found a lump.

saw my doctor yesterday. she felt it too.

had a mammogram and ultrasound today. and talked to the radiologist.

i was hoping for a cyst (they're no big deal) but it's not. the radiologist is convinced it's just my breast implant valve despite me explaining more than once that silicone don't have valves. My plastic surgeon, hearing about all of this after the fact, also said they do not have valves, and furthermore based on some other things, he doesn't think it has anything to do with the implant whatsoever. So for now I'm in limbo because the radiologist's report essentially says this is no big deal, it's my implant. But I know it isn't. But my doctor will just believe the radiologist over me, and my plastic surgeon is in another state so has no professional relationship with my doctor up here dealing with the lump with me.

Stephanie
12th June 2015, 07:27
Dearest SabreToothMum,

( Would it be possible to see another radiologist and re check?)

Sending you loving peace and calm,
and a healthy and positive outcome.
Blessings.

RunningDeer
15th June 2015, 15:14
Request here from araucaria (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=969826&viewfull=1#post969826).

Hi everyone. My sister-in-law has just been diagnosed with stomach cancer. I have not asked for permission to do anything, but I’m sure it is OK for anyone to amplify my own best wishes for whatever comes next.

Sending highest and best to sister-in-law.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Mother-Earth_Humanity-Healing_zpsijl2wvmk.jpg
<3

betoobig
15th June 2015, 19:52
Sending love your way SabreToothMum... right now, breath it.
Also sending love to Araucaria and your sister in law... now.
MUch LOVE
Juan

RunningDeer
17th June 2015, 01:25
Congratulations Billy! [full story here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=970224&viewfull=1#post970224)]

My grandson Calhaen arrived two days ago while I was at a festival on the Isle of Eigg. I arrived a dad and left a grandad.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Calhaen-grandson-grandad_zpsmgfawg7e.jpg

Stephanie
17th June 2015, 06:50
Request here from araucaria (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=969826&viewfull=1#post969826).

Hi everyone. My sister-in-law has just been diagnosed with stomach cancer. I have not asked for permission to do anything, but I’m sure it is OK for anyone to amplify my own best wishes for whatever comes next.

[CENTER]Sending highest and best to sister-in-law.

<3

Healing love and blessings for your sister in law, dearest Araucaria.
Amplifying all your good wishes and intentions,
and sending waves of celestial comfort and harmony.

Iloveyou
21st June 2015, 23:22
May I please ask for help and support for Nino's surgery date today :heart:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80323-clinic-for-alternative-cancer-treatment&p=971576&viewfull=1#post971576

Journeyon
22nd June 2015, 03:08
:heart:Nino for a full recovery.

RunningDeer
22nd June 2015, 04:12
My thoughts and prayers sent to Nino, the healing team and Family. :heart:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Nino-healing_zps95qnobfd.jpg

RunningDeer
24th June 2015, 13:07
Jean-Marie requests prayers and intentions for her son, Kyle. [click here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=972284&viewfull=1#post972284)]

I would very much appreciate any prayers, or sending of intentions. My son Kyle called late last night. He got kicked out of the VA again.
Sending peace out to you and your family, Jean-Marie. :heart:

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/Kyle-sneakers_zpsiajkhsqj.JPG

Iloveyou
24th June 2015, 18:34
Jean-Marie, there's a sea of joy to dive in - or you may just dip your toe in - once you are connected, it will flow through you and towards:star::star::star::bearhug: Kyle giving him inspiration, courage and strength. I'll join in that stream and send supporting thoughts to you from mother to mother.

RunningDeer
27th June 2015, 04:14
Mandala’s husband passed away. [click here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83205-You-Folks-Are-My-Extended-Family-and-I-wanted-to-Share-My-Distress&p=973010&viewfull=1#post973010)]

This week my husband of 36 years passed away from liver cancer. My daughters and I are so saddened by this loss.

Since I became active on Project Camelot and Avalon I feel as if I've grown as a researcher, matured in my spirituality and insight. My husband was slowly coming around after supporting my travels to California to the Awake and Aware conferences, my wacky you tube videos and conspiracy theories. I just hate that he won't be able to be with me to see it through, or at least see the new developments.

Loss is hard. I think I just want to know I'm going to be ok. I guess it will just take time.

Thanks, for letting me share my loss with you. Mandala

So sorry for your loss, Mandala. Sending hugs and peace to you and your daughters. :hug:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Mandala_zpsmnvqccbl.jpg

One of your Extended Family,
Paula <3

RunningDeer
3rd July 2015, 04:14
Just popped in to say to everyone who might remember me. It has been a while now since i was active here. I took a long holiday to focus on writing a book. Its done now...so while i have a bit more time i may be around a bit more. I missed Avalon. Hope everyone is well!
LOVE ALLways, c
Congratulations on your book, Christina! And it’s great to see you around Avalon. :hug:

FYI: description and comments for enfoldedblue's book are found @ "Jump into the Blue (http://www.jumpintotheblue.com)"

Also...
Amazon kindle (http://www.amazon.com/Jump-Into-Blue-Christina-Lavers-ebook/dp/B00WWD34K6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435220338&sr=8-1&keywords=jump+into+the+blue) & paperback (http://www.amazon.com/Jump-Into-Blue-Christina-Lavers/dp/0994238223/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1435220338)

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/bluecover_zpssgkdwzqe.jpg

RunningDeer <3

enfoldedblue
3rd July 2015, 06:07
Thanks Paula! Next week the ebook will be available for free download gor three days. I wrote to Bill to ask if it was ok to let avalon members know ... but haven't heard back yet. I really really need some reviews. As long as i dont hear otherwise i'll keep everyone updated.
LOVE ALLways,c

RunningDeer
7th July 2015, 23:09
FYI: AutumnW’s thread ia called, “Death --- the Movie (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83448-Death-the-Movie&p=976069&viewfull=1#post976069)”.

I haven't posted here much since my husband died, about a year ago. It has been a sad year but…

<3

betoobig
3rd August 2015, 06:10
please help me... i thought i could do it by myself, turns out i can´t, all alone.
i need your help... i am not going to explain farther. i need you, .+`+ññ+ñ`+ññçñ (spanish)
THANKS SO MUCH...
LOVE
juan

Limor Wolf
3rd August 2015, 07:31
Juan, hang in there whatever it is, strong loving energies and shield is sent your way. There are strong energies at play right now, I find it challenging to hang in there myself.

Love,
Limor

Iloveyou
3rd August 2015, 08:17
Juan, I'll send you lots of empowering thoughts helping you to access your strength and personal power – and to become calm and clear, so that you can listen to what your inner voice / your higher self / your greater YOU is telling you.

It' always the same. When the storm will be over, we'll recognize what a great thing that was happening to us. Being in the middle of it we often can't do anything than concentrate on breathing and let things unfold.
You are loved. And so is your family. You don't need to carry that weight alone. We live in a crazy world.:heart:

Violet
3rd August 2015, 08:35
We took my mum to the hospital because the pain was getting too much. She can't walk very well anymore and because she's depressed sometimes I feel she's going into a slow self-destruct mode. There isn't much that we can say to cheer her up. Kindly send her all your smiles and feelings of joy, that she may forget her pain and remember what it is to be happy again.

Thank you

Violet

avid
3rd August 2015, 08:45
I understand what you are going through Violet, it has happened to me. We just have to focus on happy times as much as possible as distractions from the negative. We spent as much 'awake' time as possible making silly jokes, looking at photos, talking about TV plots Mum loved. Even taking tasty little temptation foods for treats. Gentle hands on stroking, massage, hair brushing, scents all are calming and ascertaining. I am sending Reiki healing to your Mum, and Pozzi vibes also to yourself. Much love.

kirolak
3rd August 2015, 10:01
So sorry, Violert. . .sending light & peace her and your way. Be strong:flower:
Namaste!

kirolak
3rd August 2015, 10:41
May I ask Avalonians to send healing to this marvellous baritone, please? I do not know him personally, but admire his work. If there is anyone in Germany who might be able to assist with bone marrow donations, that would also be marvellous.

http://www.johannesmartinkraenzle.de/termine/termine.html

Thank you!

kirolak
3rd August 2015, 10:44
Dear Juan, sending you and your beautiful family light, love and peace . . you are never alone, we are with you in spirit

RunningDeer
3rd August 2015, 12:46
Love and healing send to Juan. ♡

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Johannes-Martin-Kraumlnzle_zpsloohhtfe.jpg

May I ask Avalonians to send healing to this marvellous baritone, please? I do not know him personally, but admire his work. If there is anyone in Germany who might be able to assist with bone marrow donations, that would also be marvellous.

http://www.johannesmartinkraenzle.de/termine/termine.html

Thank you!

RunningDeer
3rd August 2015, 13:24
Juan, with you in heart and spirit.
Love,
RunningDeer ♡

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/betoobig2_zpsr4cbfver.jpg

please help me... i thought i could do it by myself, turns out i can´t, all alone.
i need your help... i am not going to explain farther. i need you, .+`+ññ+ñ`+ññçñ (spanish)
THANKS SO MUCH...
LOVE
juan

Selkie
3rd August 2015, 13:35
THANKS SO MUCH...
LOVE
juan

Juan, you are a gentle and loving human being, and I am thinking about you and sending you love and support.

RunningDeer
3rd August 2015, 13:39
We took my mum to the hospital because the pain was getting too much. She can't walk very well anymore and because she's depressed sometimes I feel she's going into a slow self-destruct mode. There isn't much that we can say to cheer her up. Kindly send her all your smiles and feelings of joy, that she may forget her pain and remember what it is to be happy again.

Thank you

Violet

To Violet's Mum ♡

Free Fall
Into the arms of
Love
Peace
Silent Knowing

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/feathers_zpsc09928da.JPG

Selkie
3rd August 2015, 13:43

Thank you

Violet

I am so sorry that I missed your post, Violet. I hope that your mother can find peace, and I send her, and you, lots of love.

Meggings
3rd August 2015, 15:34
Love,
RunningDeer ♡

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/betoobig2_zpsr4cbfver.jpg

THANKS SO MUCH...
LOVE
juan

Dear Juan, beloved soul, you are all the things Paula lists above and much much more.
You have strength and valour enough to meet and rise up above anything difficult in this world.
We hold your hand and smile into your eyes and share with you our heart's love.

We hold you close in our thoughts; we see you in our mind's eye; we know you in our souls.
Margaret

Journeyon
3rd August 2015, 15:58
http://http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/photos/2011/07/lilia_bubbles_backyard_01.jpg

Love,
RunningDeer ♡

THANKS SO MUCH...
LOVE
juan

Dear Juan, beloved soul, you are all the things Paula lists above and much much more.
You have strength and valour enough to meet and rise up above anything difficult in this world.
We hold your hand and smile into your eyes and share with you our heart's love.

We hold you close in our thoughts; we see you in our mind's eye; we know you in our souls.
Margaret

Juan, pouring warm, embracing prayers to you... I'm building in my mind and heart a vision of peace, hope, love, health, a body free of pain and a heart throbing in gratitude and love. With my breath I am sending these to you in prayer bubbles... you may pop them as you desire and bask in healing. Supporting you as you heal yourself.

You may also wrap these bubbles around you and find comfort and safety.

Peace,
Journeyone

http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/photos/2011/07/lilia_bubbles_backyard_01.jpg

Violet
3rd August 2015, 16:01
Valor. That's that word from Paula's list.

Thank you, Paula.
Thank you, all.

Juan, you can do this. Come on.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/ab/00/20ab003943bc703cdd8e414e9050e2ab.jpg (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/ab/00/20ab003943bc703cdd8e414e9050e2ab.jpg)

Journeyon
3rd August 2015, 16:28
May Johannes find health and well being.
http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/photos/2011/07/lilia_bubbles_backyard_01.jpg

RunningDeer
3rd August 2015, 16:29
Juan, pouring warm, embracing prayers to you... I'm building in my mind and heart a vision of peace, hope, love, health, a body free of pain and a heart throbing in gratitude and love. With my breath I am sending these to you in prayer bubbles... you may pop them as you desire and bask in healing. Supporting you as you heal yourself.

You may also wrap these bubbles around you and find comfort and safety.

Peace,
Journeyone

I've tried to attach my picture of bubbles but can't do it.:facepalm:

Here you go, JourneyOne. If you go back to the address, you'll see there’s a double http: Delete one and your pic will come up. (see sample below.)

UPDATE: Oops, we were posting at the same time. :thumbsup:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/lilia_bubbles_backyard_01_zpsgogbdutm.jpg

“Step by step” method to add an image from another source address.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Computer_Tips/second_way_image_zps12eab57f.jpg

<3

Journeyon
3rd August 2015, 16:39
Violet, For your Mom.... sending her peace, hope, ease of muscles and joints and gratitude.

serinity. ..
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQULV97h31FbJclcqtmZP5Jx7fgj1xB6RELEq68LdQ7tAQGNGHw

Wind
3rd August 2015, 17:32
Dear Juan, I'm thinking about and sending you good and healing vibes. You too have helped me when I needed it. All the best to you, brother! Much healing to Violet's mom too.

http://www.michaelsamuels.com/pictures/healhand.jpg

betoobig
3rd August 2015, 18:57
i am greatfull and honor with your Love. Love you all.
Keep strong Violet.
Juan

Guish
4th August 2015, 05:19
THANKS SO MUCH...
LOVE
juan

Hi Brother,

I have you in my prayers everyday.

Cheers,
G

Guish
4th August 2015, 06:17
Dear Violet,

Some reflexology will help to ease the pain. I wish you all the best and have you in my prayers as well. You can burn out while looking after a parent. Ensure that you stay fit enough so that you can help your mother.

http://www.how-to-do-reflexology.com/footreflexology.html

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/5Cec0ZekpRq8D5IAcox62w--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MTQ4MDtxPTk1O3c9MjQwMA--/http://reflexology-map.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/foot-reflexology.jpg

With love,
Geerish.

Stephanie
4th August 2015, 07:20
THANKS SO MUCH...
LOVE
juan

Our dearest, lovely and ever wonderful Juan.
'Querido, amado amigo'

:heart:Protective, healing blessings,
wrapped in gentle waves of loving harmony,
for you and yours. /'para ti y los tuyos':heart:

Stephanie
4th August 2015, 07:55

Thank you

Violet

Dearest, loving Violet and mother,

:star: Soothing and harmonious blessings,
with the up-lifting golden light, of loving joy.:star:

Violet
10th August 2015, 21:16
Jumped in to say thanks (to all): my mum's smiling again.

betoobig
12th August 2015, 13:58
Great news Violet, was great surprise in the "good news" trhead. I also like to share that i am back and feeling strong, full of forgiveness. This last newsletter has help me too, very nice turning point. We all here sharing and evolving going through experiences which are related. REcently RunningDeer wrote "As mentioned recently, it’s the first time in my life that I don’t need to know what’s to come. I’m living it. My kind of empowerment. Live it simple."
Once again great syncronicitys, i relate to that. Awesome, thanks Runnindeer.
MUch LOVE