PDA

View Full Version : THE WHITE DRAGON FAMILY and their VISION for HUMANITY

linksplatinum
26th June 2014, 16:00
Meet the Ambassador as he answers questions from Ron, including: What is the Dragon Family? What is the Dragon Family's vision for humanity at this time? What are the primary obstacles to making that vision a reality? Is the Dragon Family in charge of the collateral accounts we've heard about? How will resources be distributed to uplift humanity from lack consciousness? What is expected of us as humans? Ron's last question is personal: What drew The Family attention to me? Why me?
Posted by enerchi at 6/23/2014 06:58:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxFbYj9hr4

yelik
26th June 2014, 18:27
Hopefully they are providing a genuine counter balance to the dark forces of the cabal.

BlueMuffin
28th June 2014, 20:08
I really like some of what he says in the interview, however the whole Dragon family and East Vs. West scenario simply wreaks of the old initiatives being played out for new purposes...

If there really does exist this powerful entity that goes by the name of "dragon family", who have the capabilities and resources so as to act in opposition of the globalists, then why are their countries not more representative of the values they espouse? Why are their countries even more so in-line with controlling principals, and much more blatant in nature than their so called head-quarters in the US.

Have you ever been to China, or Russia, where these alliances are supposedly in place?

What you're seeing in play is one of the oldest maneuvers they've used time-and-time again, playing two opposing factions against each other to initiate mass agendas, including war involvements, and the shifting of power centers. Things will drastically change, but just like in politics, they will be predetermined, and the same people will be sitting atop it all when it finalizes.

vilcabamba
29th June 2014, 00:48
Why do the Dragon Family allow slave labor in China?

gripreaper
29th June 2014, 03:14
I really like some of what he says in the interview, however the whole Dragon family and East Vs. West scenario simply wreaks of the old initiatives being played out for new purposes...

If there really does exist this powerful entity that goes by the name of "dragon family", who have the capabilities and resources so as to act in opposition of the globalists, then why are their countries not more representative of the values they espouse? Why are their countries even more so in-line with controlling principals, and much more blatant in nature than their so called head-quarters in the US.

Have you ever been to China, or Russia, where these alliances are supposedly in place?

What you're seeing in play is one of the oldest maneuvers they've used time-and-time again, playing two opposing factions against each other to initiate mass agendas, including war involvements, and the shifting of power centers. Things will drastically change, but just like in politics, they will be predetermined, and the same people will be sitting atop it all when it finalizes.

I have my misgivings as well.

If this alliance of families is ancient, and has historical reference spanning several millennium, then it must know the true history of planet earth and where these psychopathic interlopers came from and how they have used divisiveness for control since Babylon and Sumer, and even further back. Also, these family bloodlines, purporting to be pure and unmolested from the elite bloodlines, would surely have kept their distance from the machinations of these elite bloodlines, no?

Yet, all we have to do is roll history back about 100 years or less, and look at the petrodollar and how it became the worlds reserve currency, and how the proliferation of debt based exchange and commerce went worldwide with the full knowledge and consent of these families.

Did not these families and their countries exchange tangibles, such as gold, for a line of credit with the purveyors of this fiat currency, and their Federal Reserve system? Did not these families and their countries continue to buy US debt bonds, and support the dollar since the 1930's? IS it not true, that there are now more dollars in circulation and held worldwide outside the United States, than there are in the US?

If so, than why would all of these countries support a system which would ultimately lead to their own demise, full well knowing through their ancient history, the lessons from previous cultures who had been subjected to the same tyranny? Did they not learn anything from this history, that they were willing to pledge and hypoticate all of their wealth in exchange for worthless negotiable debt instruments, to the same globalist war mongers they had been aware of, and exposed to, for centuries?

To me, it does not pass the smell test. My only conclusion, based purely on conjecture, is that they were sold a bill of goods, under the auspices of "we need a united planet" and it's commerce, either hidden or not, which can unite and go against a perceived alien enemy, and therefore all countries must submit to the petrodollar system in order for planet earth to survive.

They may somehow finally realize that this unification and consolidation of resources and power was a ruse, and now want to extricate themselves from this system, yet how do they do that when all power has been consolidated into the hands of these few, and all the remaining families are left with, is worthless paper?

If you consider these elite control the largest mercenary military force on the planet, with the latest stellar and laser technology, and they control all of the means of production as well as all banking, media, education, and religion, how is this so called BRIC alliance REALLY going to usurp their power and take back this planet?

Hell, they have microwave consciousness entrainment technology and a global database which digitally captures every single thought of every single person, and every single transaction, with the ability to manipulate and entrain the very consciousness of all the people on the planet through this technology!

Furthermore, I just don't see why they bought the lie and let it go on for so long. Yea, they say they have ancient accounts and ancient wealth which they retained and is not part of the petrodollar system, and that they are now going to build a new system to go up against the elite system, but I'm not convinced this is true. The claim that St. Germaine put together a trust back in the 1700's because he saw this coming, and that his trust can and will one day wipe out the elite system, is yet to be convincingly demonstrated.

As indicated in the post from Blue Muffin I am responding to, it is more likely that this alleged new system being proposed is just the latest and greatest reflection of the same old same old system, with new clothes. I would at least caution that this "may" be the wolf in sheep's clothing masquerading as the answer, when in fact, it could just be how the planet is being sold the new order, which is the same as the old order.

Be ever vigilant.

genevieve
29th June 2014, 03:43
I, too, have been wondering why, if they're so friggin' powerful, they would let things reach the point that we're at. Seems like there have been a LOT of opportunities to intervene in the last century at least, and we've had to put up with all the death, suffering, environmental trashing, et cetera, et cetera, ET CETERA, while they're . . . WHAT? What are they waiting for?

Just letting off a little steam. Bless us all.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
genevieve

naste.de.lumina
29th June 2014, 04:16
Why the family name starts with 'Dragon'?

It coincidence that all these 'old' and powerful families in the world always somehow adopt some kind of lizard as a symbol?

BlueMuffin
1st July 2014, 14:28
[QUOTE=BlueMuffin;848369]

Be ever vigilant.

Just wanted to say wow(!), a very detailed, well though out post and I agree with the majority of your sentiments

Positive Vibe Merchant
2nd July 2014, 01:16
maybe they were not able to expose themselves this way until now... who knows.