PDA

View Full Version : Possible censorship of online expression

yelik
10th July 2014, 19:33
Your comments on mobile platforms, content on YouTube, and posts on Facebook could be censored. Whole websites could even be blocked.

https://openmedia.org/expression/?src=gp

Lifebringer
10th July 2014, 23:12
It's their way of saying: "If we can't spy on you, then we won't let you be emotional online. Na nanna na na. So childish. So what. WE can talk in proper language. Cursing is just our angry community language that helps us vent by calling them out their names. NO problemo We don't do it here, and sometimes our lessons learned, info gained that we want to take seriously, should be written as such. For all we know, there may be some "real journalistic students here" for the event. LOL Wait and see. IT may not happen when you want IT to, but ITS always right on time! Patience is a God given virtue I understand. Wait on the Lord phrase implies, it's His call on somethings we aren't able to do. They've had 70 years of stocking disintergrating rays, heat rays weather machines, radiowave mind manipulation, vaccine bio weapons and I thing we need a spirit to help us there. The places so guarded, and if the people doing the dirt are in that place, then perhaps a "Resident Evil" real life scenerio and seal them up with their toxic cocktails as punishment for what they do to 3rd world countries and America through agenda 21?

countertheanimator
10th July 2014, 23:20
Happened to me on my discussion about free energy topics. They clearly saw that I was going to convince people the truth, so started the censorship.