PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of Strangelets?

Maia Gabrial
14th July 2014, 12:29
This is really spooky!

IMO the psychopaths either know what they're doing and destroying the universe is their main objective; or they don't know what they're doing, in which case they'll still destroy the universe.

G5K9DvD5T8w

Our Fate shouldn't be in these psychos' hands....

Notice the illuminati symbol at the beginning of this video?

yelik
14th July 2014, 16:40
Interesting. I imagine there are a number of technical reasons they (elites) built such a device.

According to Simon Parkes it is connected to detecting and opening star gates

Frederick Jackson
15th July 2014, 04:58
Yes, micro black holes or strangelets either has the potential to destroy the earth. I regard what CERN is doing as insanity as even the slightest doubt of such an outcome from the ! TEV collision should cause CERN to stop the project. But no, they tell everyone to keep their mouths shut, not to worry the (totally unproven) Hawking radiation will cause the micro black holes to evaporate. Yes this is man's hubris leading him to destruction. As if we had not the morality tale of Atlantis. The physicists are playing the sorcerer's apprentice (remember Micky Mouse in Disney's Fantasia?). My only hope is alien intervention should the scenario outlined here prove to be a real possibility.

Please add this to the thread already started http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?68947-CERN-S-Large-Hadron-Collider-Threat-to-planet-earthquakes

Oops, somehow that thread was put in an earthquake discussion because of the possibility of he LHC mag fields producing earthquakes. But that is not the main point of the thread: It is the prospect of planetary destruction. So moderators, please find a home for these posts!