PDA

View Full Version : Doomsday Book Author is One of Missing

ascendingstarseed
24th October 2010, 13:32
IMO "Servers of the Divine Plan" really nails it and answers many questions about why we are here and our purpose in the upcoming transformation. The author, his family and a close friend all mysteriously vanished last year without a trace...how come so many people who have truth to share often meet an untimely ending? Here's the story:

One of four people who vanished from the south west town of Nannup nine months ago is the author of a book predicting the end of the world, the book’s publisher says.

Brett Mitchell, owner of Esoteric Publishing which published Servers of the Divine Plan, says Englishman Simon Kadwill, 45, wrote the book prophesying the birth of a new world of higher consciousness following the end of a 75,000-year cycle.

The book promotes itself as a guide for “servers” to prepare themselves as the globe heads towards an imminent “Great Transition” from darkness into light.

Mr Kadwill, Chantelle McDougall, 27, from Victoria and the pair’s six-year-old daughter Leela, along with their housemate Antonio Popic, 40, have been missing since July.

In a statement on his website today, Mr Mitchell confirmed Mr Kadwill was the author of Servers of the Divine Plan and said the book would be immediately pulled from publication.

“I am shocked to hear the news of the disappearance of Chantelle McDougall and her family,” Mr Mitchell said in the statement.

“I extend my deepest sympathy to the McDougall family and I really do hope that everyone is found soon.

“I am also dismayed to see the book Servers of the Divine Plan linked to a ‘doomsday cult’.

“This publishing house was founded to help people find their own way to truth, not to support cults and other fanaticism.

“I am removing the book from publication immediately.”

Mr Popic’s brother, Joe, today said Mr Kadwill introduced his brother and the others to the book.

The four were living in WA’s south-western town of Nannup before Ms McDougall told her mother in Victoria they were going on a holiday to Brazil.

They have not been seen since.

The three adults’ bank accounts have not been touched since they vanished and immigration checks showed they had not left the country.

Police yesterday appealed for public help in solving the mystery of their disappearance, but said they did not believe there had been foul play.

Mr Mitchell told AAP he did not know where Mr Kadwill and the others were.

“I have no idea whatsoever where they may be,” he said via email.

“To my knowledge there is no commune of any kind, anywhere, related to this.”

Counter-cult group, Concerned Christian Ministries’ director Adrian Van Leen said he had become aware Mr Kadwill was the author of the book but he did not believe he had formed a cult.

“Why he’s disappeared is anybody’s guess at this stage,” Mr Van Leen said.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/21030/servers-of-the-divine-plan

"Servers of the Divine Plan, The Destiny of Ages is Nigh" ebook
http://books.google.com/books?id=Ss4jViJJE7QC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=true (http://books.google.com/books?id=Ss4jViJJE7QC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=true)

jack
24th October 2010, 14:05
Spread the doomsday scenario - Get plenty of support.
Spread the spiritual transformation scenario - Dissapear off the face of the earth.

Can anyone else see a pattern here?

Lost Soul
24th October 2010, 14:33
Tax evaders or life on the run. More realistically, they've gone underground and disconnected themselves from regular daily life so that they may prepare themselves for the coming changes.

Snowbird
24th October 2010, 14:34
I am hoping that these souls are happy and comfortable where ever they are. Before the disappearance, Chantelle McDougall told a friend that they were taking a holiday to Brazil. Hopefully they made it.

This book is intriguing and as I searched for it, I found it on Amazon, used, from $44.00 up to $2,600.00. I also found it for free on Google books below. If interested, you better hurry and read it because it may disappear.

This book is dedicated to all those intrepid souls who have sacrificed their exulted spiritual freedom in voluntary service to humanity and planet Earth at this time of great need.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Ss4jViJJE7QC&pg=PR5&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false

MorningSong
24th October 2010, 14:39
The book currently on Google is the Third edition. You can download the 2nd edition for free here:

http://www.thenewcall.org/book_download.htm

jack
24th October 2010, 14:40
I am hoping that these souls are happy and comfortable where ever they are. Before the disappearance, Chantelle McDougall told a friend that they were taking a holiday to Brazil. Hopefully they made it.

This book is intriguing and as I searched for it, I found it on Amazon, used, from $44.00 up to $2,600.00. I also found it for free on Google books below. If interested, you better hurry and read it because it may disappear.

This book is dedicated to all those intrepid souls who have sacrificed their exulted spiritual freedom in voluntary service to humanity and planet Earth at this time of great need.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Ss4jViJJE7QC&pg=PR5&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false

I'm not telling you your business or anything Snowbird, but anytime Ive posted a link like that on this forum its been taken offline in a matter of days.

Pm it to everyone in your friends list, and i'll do the same with mine.

MorningSong
24th October 2010, 17:15
After re-reading this thread and actually researching the links, I noticed that these people "disappeared" in April of 2008.

:confused:

Artemis
24th October 2010, 17:52
as I understand it....the article was written in april 2008... and they had been missing already 9 month...and they say july....so I am under the impression they dissapered july 2007...

MariaDine
24th October 2010, 21:00
Can't understand why they went missing........................the book is now everywhere....
...............although considered spam in Facebook . Which is strange because proeminent books ciirculate at ease, like the Book of Miracles, Urantia Book etc

ascendingstarseed
25th October 2010, 09:47
Spread the doomsday scenario - Get plenty of support.
Spread the spiritual transformation scenario - Dissapear off the face of the earth.

Can anyone else see a pattern here?

I think you're on to something Holmes! ;)

They are scared to death and people are now waking up faster than they can kill'em off...it's not working well.

I read part of Servers of the Divine, and so far it's a great book...so if they took him out you know for sure he was on to the truth. What idiots, once people catch on to what they doing they'll know where to go to find honest info - to work produced, written, discovered by people who met an untimely death.

Wow, that's morbid...:fie:

ascendingstarseed
25th October 2010, 09:53

[/url]

Lets hope Lost Soul is on to something and they made it to Brazil!

$2,600 for a book??? wow...are the pages gold lined? :rolleyes:

ascendingstarseed
25th October 2010, 10:02
Can't understand why they went missing......
...............although considered spam in Facebook . Which is strange because proeminent books ciirculate at ease, like the Book of Miracles, Urantia Book etc

Maybe Lost Soul is right, they disappeared voluntarily to prepare...maybe they were threatened by someone and decided to get out of the country under the radar somehow.

That's strange, why would Facebook consider on a book on spirituality spam?

Is it me, or are things are just getting stranger by the day...?!

Jonathon
25th October 2010, 19:55
Resonant excerpt from the book:

"Many Servers today are grasping at certain bold and unnecessarily complex ideals as they rush forward into a service which their distorted yet essentially true senses inform them that they ought to be doing. Amidst the confusion of their hasty altruism and impatience they may contribute toward much disorder in a world that is already inundated by a torrent of misinformation scattered abroad by the excited and zealous. The way of the Spirit has always been most simple, clear and straightforward, yet today many Servers are unwittingly following humanity's wayward example by incorporating into their lives all kinds of elaborate schemes, rituals and practises, ostensibly in order to 'meet the demands of the New Age' and to be assured of a place amongst those who will know success during the times ahead. A deluge of very intriguing notions, plans and new techniques with which to attain self-liberation, empowerment and personal ascension proliferate in the world today, and these tend to distract the mass of humanity from the simple Truth, therefore leading many away from the True Path and contaminating even the minds of awakening Servers with various falsehoods."