PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Rescue: Manta Responds To Divers Kindness

rgray222
21st July 2014, 00:00
This beautiful video comes to us from the Philippines. When several divers were out in the ocean, they were approached by a large Manta Ray with a fishing line slicing through her right wing. The master diver attempted several times to cut her free from the barnacle encrusted fishing line, but she always flinched. Several attempts later it looked like she realized the diver was trying to help and she calmed down, allowing him to set her completely free of the line.

The best part is that the Manta kept circling the divers afterwards, almost as if to say thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVw35GWNms4

robinr1
21st July 2014, 00:07
very nice

giovonni
21st July 2014, 00:10
thanks for sharing ... amazing

a visual testimony that intuitive consciousness is truly universal ... :)

Ellisa
21st July 2014, 00:15
What a lovely story--- and a happy ending! What a sublime creature, and I think we would all have liked to stay longer.

She certainly seemed to understand that the humans were trying to help and that alone is amazing. Maybe we should try more inter-species understanding--- we certainly aren't achieving much regarding intra-species co-operation at the moment.

Pris
21st July 2014, 00:46
Poor thing! I appreciate what the divers did, and I hope she makes it with that terrible wound.

Wind
21st July 2014, 03:03
Things like these restore my faith in humanity. We are always capable of doing good things if we only choose to do so.

ghostrider
21st July 2014, 04:19
living beings can sense the energy of other living beings without a word being spoken ... once again , the power of thought ... today was a day of synergy ...

genevieve
23rd July 2014, 14:41
rgray--

Thank you so much.
Watched this again today. Couldn't resist.

Such grace and beauty! And kindness.

Bump.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
genevieve