PDA

View Full Version : fines for no healthcare

mojo
25th July 2014, 13:34
The U.S. MSM news is reporting today, that if you have no health care coverage it will mean individuals are fined about $2500 with families up to 12K. Thats alot and many people are confused already...and the IRS will be in charge of fee collecting for healthcare...crazy....

conk
25th July 2014, 16:00
So the government can now dictate what consumer products we must purchase or risk the wrath of the tax man? Amazing! Next we'll be forced to buy government bonds, vaccines, and RFIDs.

778 neighbour of some guy
25th July 2014, 16:53
The sooner you are broke, dependent, sick and helpless the better, for them of course, and they make it as easy as possible to help you become just that.

Zionbrion
25th July 2014, 17:13
Yea Im not sure how it works, but I think it has to do with when you file your taxes, and thats its an escalating fine each year you do not have coverage.
My healthcare is the FARMacy.
I heard it may be possible to exemption from the fine through religious reasons.

Pam
25th July 2014, 20:23
Its totally amazing. I have worked as a nurse in the kidney dialysis field for many years and this blows my mind. You can come into this country and never put a dime into this system and immediately get on Medicare with very little trouble, with all expenses paid.If you are really good at working the system you can even get a taxi to deliver you to and from your appointments. But you can be working and just barely paying your expenses and the federal government wants to mandate that they get your last cent by forcing you to buy healthcare. I can say from experience that healthcare in the US is one of the biggest and most profitable rigged scams going, along with higher education, and of course the industrial -war complex. I keep wondering why the ridiculous charges for healthcare are so accepted in the US. I have seen patients with End Stage Renal Disease that wanted to work but were told that they would lose their Medicare benefits if they made X amount of money, which wasn't close to a living wage. I believe the government wants a large base of dependent people living off of government benefits that are financed by the work of the middle class that carry the brunt of the whole thing.

GlassSteagallfan
25th July 2014, 23:10
http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-14-ways-you-may-qualify-for-an-exemption-to-the-individual-mandate-2013-12

The 14 Ways You Can Get Out Of Being Forced To Have Health Insurance

Last week, the Obama administration announced that anyone whose health plan was cancelled due to the Affordable Care Act and believe other plans offered are unaffordable will receive a 'hardship waiver.' This waiver exempts them from the individual mandate and allows them to purchase a cheaper catastrophic plan that was previously available only to those under the age of 30.

But losing your health insurance is not the only experience that qualifies a person for a waiver. In fact, there are 13 other ways that people qualify.

Here are all 14 straight from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid:

1.You were homeless.
2.You were evicted in the past 6 months or were
facing eviction or foreclosure.

3.You received a shut-off notice from a utility company.

4.You recently experienced domestic violence.

5.You recently experienced the death of a close family member.

6.You experienced a fire, flood, or other natural human-caused disaster that caused substantial damage to your property.

7.You filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months.

8.You had medical expenses you couldn’t pay in the last 24 months.

9.You experienced unexpected increases in necessary expenses due to caring for an ill, disabled, or aging family member.

10.You expect to claim a child as a tax dependent who’s been denied coverage in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and another person is required by court order to give medical support to the child.

11.As a result of an eligibility appeals decision, you’re eligible either for: 1) enrollment in a qualified health plan (QHP) through the Marketplace, 2) lower costs on your monthly premiums, or 3) cost-sharing reductions for a time period when you weren’t enrolled in a QHP through the Marketplace.

12.You were determined ineligible for Medicaid because your state didn’t expand eligibility for Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act.

13.You received a notice saying that your current health insurance plan is being cancelled, and you consider the other plans available unaffordable.

14.You experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-14-ways-you-may-qualify-for-an-exemption-to-the-individual-mandate-2013-12#ixzz2pw3wSLHA

ghostrider
26th July 2014, 00:40
So they force me to buy something I cannot afford , and now fine me because I'm poor ??? if people could afford outrageous premiums they would have insurance ... like so many , we choose between food on the table , gas to get to work , the lights on , and the rent paid , after that if there is not enough for insurance then that's the way it is ... looking down the road it all leads to one inevitability ...