PDA

View Full Version : mi problem su problem

Snoweagle
25th July 2014, 14:01
My computer still has a problem. Have cleared all the system "dross" and am now left with the fact my PC is "mirrored" elsewhere.
As a result, sensitive issues promote trouble for me now, occurred whilst logged in to Avalon today, on the MH17 thread when I was typing "a summary" joining the dots to some "unspoken" facts when my PC locked up again. (I was redirecting the focus of events from evidences promoting Switzerland as the focal point of Zionism).

So at the handlers, watching all that goes on here, thought you might to share this little titbit of Operating System history within your own work too.

Did you know when and since Microsoft's NT was released to the world in the 1990's its kernel and all subsequent derivatives of Microsoft products all have the core kernel written at the Microsoft Labs in Haifa, Israel. Just so you know.

Sadly unable to provide evidence; was advised of such by senior administrators within Banking environment during the 90's. (This also includes the Apple range of products; this is why Apple dumped the Motorola processors (a superior format) and were forced into the Intel/AMD processor designs).

This technique has been transposed to virtually all electronic devices of communication, hence the imbued permissions associated with complex phone devices.

My computer is mirrored. Every chance yours is too.

Davidallany
25th July 2014, 14:39
Why in Haifa? why not in the United States? Are you suggesting that Israel is just another "Area 51"?

Snoweagle
25th July 2014, 15:13
Why in Haifa? why not in the United States? Are you suggesting that Israel is just another "Area 51"?

Dunno. At the time had just purchased a computer and asked the IT guys for some better software so they gave me a sealed set of disks of Windows NT, with a warning. The warning was that it was still unstable and Microsoft were working on the network problems it was having. Though they did say it should be ok on a standalone machine. So I said fine and that was it as far as I was concerned.

Though I did quiz the IT guys present with "if you are having network problems within the banking corporate intranet, how does this manifest to the clients security of accounts which you are clearly responsible for" to which they replied, Microsoft is throwing heap loads of money and freebies at the "industries" installing the product. I then asked why this product was riddled with problems as opposed to the current "stable" products (based around windows 3.1) in my naivety and then one (of the four present) said "this one was written in Haifa Israel". This meant nothing to me then.

It is hearsay, I know. It was my experience. Those engineers were the tops in their trade with some major responsibilities, they were at the leading edge of "number magic" for the banks. I didn't question them nor did I have any need to, totally irrelevant info to me.

A few years later, post 2000, I did watch a documentary about the history of Linux and for comparison sought the documentary for Microsoft which at one time existed but it had been "pulled" and was no longer available online.

Am I suggesting Israel is another Area 51?
No I don't think so, people want to go to Area 51 for something that interests them.
At Area 51 they tell you they will kill you if you try to enter. Israel waits till you arrive. Apparently.

Lifebringer
25th July 2014, 16:18
Ran into one on the HuffPo while posting 2 days ago, had to reload the avaaz protection. Go to avaaz.com and get the free viral service. They update for free, and remove ALL virus, when you can't do it yourself. It knocks your viral protection out/shut off, then infects, but when your reload the avaaz, it catches it and disposes of it. I believe they are looking for encript to keep them from hacking the shut down/off link program through desk top where most people shortcut quickly. Really good, and better than AVG mid grade protection, that you have to subscribe to. This one got into the AVG and it couldn't even quarantine it. Nasty bugs for sneaky times and psssst...you're not allowed to have a say about it. LOL

Pay them no mind, they have no sense.:cool:

Davidallany
28th August 2014, 02:49

Dunno. At the time had just purchased a computer and asked the IT guys for some better software so they gave me a sealed set of disks of Windows NT, with a warning. The warning was that it was still unstable and Microsoft were working on the network problems it was having. Though they did say it should be ok on a standalone machine. So I said fine and that was it as far as I was concerned.

Though I did quiz the IT guys present with "if you are having network problems within the banking corporate intranet, how does this manifest to the clients security of accounts which you are clearly responsible for" to which they replied, Microsoft is throwing heap loads of money and freebies at the "industries" installing the product. I then asked why this product was riddled with problems as opposed to the current "stable" products (based around windows 3.1) in my naivety and then one (of the four present) said "this one was written in Haifa Israel". This meant nothing to me then.

It is hearsay, I know. It was my experience. Those engineers were the tops in their trade with some major responsibilities, they were at the leading edge of "number magic" for the banks. I didn't question them nor did I have any need to, totally irrelevant info to me.

A few years later, post 2000, I did watch a documentary about the history of Linux and for comparison sought the documentary for Microsoft which at one time existed but it had been "pulled" and was no longer available online.

Am I suggesting Israel is another Area 51?
No I don't think so, people want to go to Area 51 for something that interests them.
At Area 51 they tell you they will kill you if you try to enter. Israel waits till you arrive. Apparently.

Interesting and funny. Cheers.