PDA

View Full Version : ALLiTiZ - "Better Left Alone"

ALLiTiZ
26th July 2014, 02:19
Hello friends,
I've been visiting project Avalon for a few years now and although I don't personally know any of you I feel like so many of you are my dear friends. Today I present my first post. I've been making music now for over 10 years. Most of the music has been Rap/Hip-Hop although in the last few years my music has stepped outside that genre. I've always been interested in alternative topics and my interest in UFOs is what lead me to Project Avalon. Inevitably UFOs lead me to more serious topics. In my new song "Better Left Alone" I do touch of some of those topics. To quote a few lines from the song "I see those streaks in the sky, what are those planes spraying?/I know it's not a Contrail, listen to Kristen Meghan." The album cover/artwork for this song shows some more of the topics that I've been researching. I don't know if this song, or my new music in general, will "wake people up" but It would be untrue to myself not to try. I shouldn't have to tell you guys to always use discernment, so I'll just quote one more line from the song... "Don't believe in all your told" Thank you so much for your time.

Peace,
ALLiTiZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hll8yccEas4

ALLiTiZ
26th July 2014, 02:23
Heres a link to where the song can be downloaded...

https://soundcloud.com/allitiz/allitiz-better-left-alone

Chip
26th July 2014, 02:42
Allitiz
I thought it was great!
And I'm sure it will Help with the awakening for those that are on the fence.
I loved the lyrics and the rhythem was awesome.
Kudos
Keep up the good work
Chip

jagman
26th July 2014, 03:31
I hope you keep posting. I like the song! With your permission?I would like to submit it
to C2C for their emerging artists segment.

joeecho
26th July 2014, 03:34
Talented! I admire your artistry! I see good things for you going forward.

Nasu
26th July 2014, 03:43
Yay. Keep it up. Carry on..... N

ALLiTiZ
26th July 2014, 05:24
I hope you keep posting. I like the song! With your permission?I would like to submit it
to C2C for their emerging artists segment.

Absolutely! Share it any time anywhere and thank you all so much.

Stephanie
26th July 2014, 07:29
:music:
Wishing you good fortune with your musical talent and lovely voice.
:dance:

Becky
26th July 2014, 08:03
I want to hear it but am getting an error with the link - it's not playing...

LoneWolf76
26th July 2014, 09:15
Really good. Keep it up!

Billy
26th July 2014, 09:38
Welcome to Avalon Allitiz and thank you for sharing your new song with us all.

Well done, I loved it. Keep them coming.

My Scottish humour, suggested title for a new song.

"No stone will be left unturned". :dance:

ghostrider
26th July 2014, 12:53
Great job ... simple and affective , that is musical Kung FU ... has a hypnotizing vibe about it ... the hook stays with the listener ...

Pam
26th July 2014, 14:12
I really, really love your music. I have always felt rap has endless potential and I totally love what you have done. In fact everything about it is wonderful, your voice, instrumentals ,and of course your message. Thank you, ALLitiZ!!!!!!!!

sdv
26th July 2014, 14:43
I don't like rap, but I really enjoyed this song. It is beautiful. You are so talented. Thanks a million for sharing.

ALLiTiZ
27th July 2014, 18:21
I want to hear it but am getting an error with the link - it's not playing...

Sorry Becky, the link should work now. hope you have a chance to listen!