PDA

View Full Version : Sex - The Secret Gate to Gnosis

Hazel
28th July 2014, 10:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USE7NoXXjaU

joeecho
28th July 2014, 15:53
The gate to Eden is mysterious, in a sense, it is pure consciousness.......Universal Consciousness, if you will.

Indeed this gate is so glorious that no mere mortal can resist.

In fact, it is so glorious that one might mistake it for Eden itself.

Koyaanisqatsi
28th July 2014, 16:52
Have lots of sex, your life will be better in may arenas. Consensual only haha

TargeT
29th July 2014, 15:32
Summary:

Human is not born with a soul, the soul must be obtained through the water of life, through the chaste, disciplined sexual union between the two polarities (Male and female).

Most of the biblical alligories are centered around sex (the burning bush is the kabalistic tree of life, Jesus transmuting water to wine was a veiled example of his mastery of the sexual waters etc..)

pretty interesting video.

Agape
29th July 2014, 15:53
Summary:

Human is not born with a soul, the soul must be obtained through the water of life, through the chaste, disciplined sexual union between the two polarities (Male and female).

Most of the biblical alligories are centered around sex (the burning bush is the kabalistic tree of life, Jesus transmuting water to wine was a veiled example of his mastery of the sexual waters etc..)

pretty interesting video.

It's a good documentary but it should not be taken literally , the symbolism is well explained but the symbolism itself is largely symbolical , centring around the male-female polarities and their importance thereof .

I'd not agree on 'soul being born of sexual union' , that's pretty nonsense to me , some of these gnostic teachings are outdated , some not well understood .
I think that the outdated part comes from times when the 'teachers' were trying to restore balance in society by showing the importance of the female element ,
as in those days - and still on many levels of society today - the 'alpha male dominance' is underlying factor for imbalance ( so would be its opposite ).

From where I'm looking at it ... one moment of true love , genuine compassion or act of loving kindness are spiritually more empowering than 'loveless sex' .
Love maybe the chemistry of the soul.. but it's not the 'instinct' alone , it's a whole complex of subtle reactions and realisations within the body-mind that cause 'soul awakening' .

:angel:

TargeT
29th July 2014, 16:20
I'd not agree on 'soul being born of sexual union' , that's pretty nonsense to me.......

The summary was too short I think...

it’s not just "sex" there's good and bad sex, that’s what the tree of knowledge was all about, learning about the orgasm, and desire (and through the knowledge of the orgasm (aka the apple from the tree of knowledge) and thus learning desire, man was tempted by ****an/Lucifer and had to learn control over the animalistic desires; many allegories in the bible hint at this and a lot of imagery shows this as well.)

From where I'm looking at it ... one moment of true love , genuine compassion or act of loving kindness are spiritually more empowering than 'loveless sex' .
Love maybe the chemistry of the soul.. but it's not the 'instinct' alone , it's a whole complex of subtle reactions and realisations within the body-mind that cause 'soul awakening' .

Yes, you have it exactly right, the union between man and wife without adultery and with very specific guidance (apparently) is what you should seek, it is something that takes time and one must be patient, this is how anyone can obtain the title of Jesus Christ (again they re-iterate it is a title, not a name)

"loveless sex" or "casual sex" will blind the body to the soul and the higher activation of the kundalinene (sp?), this is where the whore of Babylon comes in. This must be avoided and that’s what the "teachers" of the bible were trying to show us.

The sexual energy, the fire of hte sexual energy must create, or it will destroy; this very potent energy cannot be contained, and if repressed will seek expression destructively, internally through the mind, through anger or through sexual degeneration... this is evidence by the infamous perversion of priests through all religions and the rampant fanaticism that has destroyed so many spiritual movements.

In order to utilize the sexual energy effectively it must be transmuted into spiritual energy, this is accomplished by connecting sexually with a spouse, with out spilling the energy through the orgasm (Tantric sex practices come to mind here...) Or if one is single, learning to control the energy through ancient methods long forgotten by contemporary priests in the western traditions.

"Adam" must be born through the sexual water and the fire of the holy spirit.

Entrance back into eden, is through the proper use of sexuality, likewise the entrance to suffering and pain is through the improper use of sexuality.

Agape
29th July 2014, 16:46
There's one thing I realised while watching the documentary ..kind of perpetuated human misconception attributed there to 'the primordial Adam and Eve' and lasting with many ( if not most ) people till now and that is the believe that they can 'make children' .
It's even called that way no, 'make children' . It's the biblical story , liking people to possible 'creators of life' . A long time myth in my view .

It's so deeply embedded in human faith that people forget about it .. and they go around very unhappy if they can't exactly 'make children' .
And take the issue to the labs and prove themselves that it's a process that can be forced . Manmade . In my view , the moment you apply force .. the sacred nature of Life is lost , it's you/man/woman who now believe you are the creator of Life .

We are not . Life is born in us, reborn , it arises by itself , naturally , it calls for union of the two but maybe - it could be born even of one being - if that was evolutionary necessity .

It's as if the whole biblical story of genesis starts giving whole meaning only now, at times we are witness to this big population boom ,
when many children are born with genetic disorders . When we can't even dream of controlling what is happening in mothers wombs despite having so many 'advanced' medical tools . Because the Life force is being misused .

In deep past .. as many scriptures describe it .. Vedas is but one example, the sages of old who were usually very long lived people, they too had children .
All of them , sons or daughters were 'special' . Every newborn was treated as miracle of Life . Self-born, yes of mother and father , or of 'Gods' .

The second generation ...those who were 'made on purpose' were usually warriors . The warrior race would make 'design babies' to continue their 'business' , it fitted their mentality .

Todays people will never agree on this in principle, they think they can design and make life as they wish .. but may also see the wrong ends of it one day .
I'd leave this all to nature .

It's a sort of controversy I had with my mum , on internal note , many times ... and I don't think she can forgive me the thing till now ;) Even though, the time she had me I'm sure she was pretty young and innocent .
Later , she took course in genetics among else and was somehow brainwashed to the belief ( outdated even in terms of genetics itself ) that child is combination of fathers-mothers genes ( and their ancestors .. ) .

If Life was not self-born , evolution of Life - I call it regeneration - but anyway would not be possible . The recombination of genes from our ancestors would make us very similar to each other and not only that, it would degenerate with number of generations repeated .
It does .. in many cases .. but on the other hand ... you get children of genius born from ordinary families exceeding highly all potentials known in that lineage .
And there is no guarantee that they're able to pass those exceptional genes to further generations either .

Agape
29th July 2014, 19:50
It's as you have said ..the documentary is too abbreviated to contain the topic .

They use the name of 'yoga' and 'tantra' and even lama Je Tsongkapa who was very pure monk and teacher , one who re-established the original pure monastic order in Tibet after it 'fell ' out of order and was carried on by married Nyigma lamas .

Yoga in Sanskrit means 'Union' , it's true .. but it's understood as 'union of mind and subtle energy' , attainment of non duality and cessation of all worldly desires .
From all the long yoga practise as explained in Patanjali Yoga Sutras .. there is no single mention of 'sex practise' .

The foundation stones are exactly practise of nonviolence , truthfulness, non covetousness , physical and mental purity ,
the practise itself starts with mastering physical postures and control of breath and all forms of energies ,
continues with concentration, meditation and 'samadhi' - meditative absorption ,
there are levels and many kinds of samadhis and if practised correctly they alone can lead to complete spiritual realisation.

From what I've seen ..and experienced .. meditation and samadhis are very easy to practise for young people ..in India they praise 'brahmacharya' or 'celibacy' as one of the granted ways to enlightenment .
It's not that married people or those who are flirting around could not practise yoga but once they experience sex regularly, the mind-energy complex gets disturbed and unless they are already trained in meditation , peace of mind is much more difficult to achieve .

So called 'tantras' are more difficult to find in pure form anywhere, and their teachers, respectively ..
they were originally passed down from Indian Mahasiddhas , exceptional yogis and visionaries .. all of whom were said to leave this human realm as 'rainbow bodies' since they achieved complete mastership of elements .
http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/vajradhara-and-84-mahasiddhas.html

These 'tantric teachings' , generally taught as 4 classes of tantras , Kriya, Charya, Yoga , Uttara and Anuttara - the highest Yoga tantra above the 4 ,
utilise what's called 'unity of special means and wisdoms' .

Now 'special means' ( of masculine principle ) are also understood as energy - the highest bliss ( at the end of the game ) and those are practised as visualisation of your deity ( could be Christ if you are Christian ) , prayers, chanting mantras and holding your posture and energies .

The whole Patanjali yoga system is included .. as a base ..and also the final practice .

'Wisdoms' ( of the feminine principle ) are practised by contemplation and meditation.

It's a practice for life .. the lowest ( Kriya ) tantras promise the attainment of enlightenment after 7 lives of diligent practice . The Anuttara ( Highest ) Yoga Tantra may lead to complete liberation in one life time . The emphasis in the Annuttara Tantra is much less on the physical and energetic work and more on mind work , visualisation , meditation and work with abstracts .

Of them all, 'sexuality' is one tiny grain of sand .. that may come or not, depending on your 'good karma' , a pinnacle of all this path . But if you miss the previous ...
hoping for achievement through sexual 'practice' is like ..ehm.. hoping in spiritual realisation through hamburgers ;)

You can hear many people talking about this without any true knowledge .

For the final part .. it may be extremely difficult for anyone in the Western hemisphere to get correct explanation on the 'bliss practice' altogether ,
and as I've said ..it's probably a dream of every genuine practitioner to get that far .. no matter where ,
since both partners have to be on equal level , and equally gifted and instructed .

Most advanced yogis are celibates . Among those who claim to be 'advanced ' majority have serious downfalls . It's not 'my opinion' , or 'my worldview' , it's a common knowledge among teachers who have anything to do with honest practice.

The 'bliss practice' necessarily requires chaste partner and above all, someone you love dearly and someone who is equal to you in every aspect . There is only one thorough instruction I found - and was recommended - on this, in Kamthul Rimpoches book on Dzogchen where he explains how to spread the 'highest bliss' ,
in form of meditation experience , together with your partner and use this blissful energy to clean and open all your channels and chakras .. while dwelling in the non dual state of mind .. thus practising the 'enlightened consciousness' .

Itself it has to be absolutely orgasmic experience .. multiplied by two .. but it's very far from common people here understand as way of 'sex' .

Yogis would truly hold the experience of 'bliss' as sacred . Something you can experience internally becomes mundane when lost .

I'm sure I've broken whole bunch of 'sacred rules' only by posting this for which i also, sincerely apologise ....

Becky
23rd August 2014, 10:16
I disagree about the issues surrounding orgasms. I just don't believe this. I think it's yet another indoctrination. Another form of control, where we are trying to break out from. All sexual animals have the sperm and the egg - all mammals. Why should humans be any different? Just because we were interfered with by the Elohim. Poor Adam and Eve lol - they were much maligned!

Also, the curse of pain in childbirth is more modern than this - that came with the introduction of fear. I am a childbirth educator and am trying to undo this myth, and let women know that childbirth needn't necessarily be painful. Most women on earth now fear childbirth! This is one of the biggest sadnesses for me. It should not be this way! But the tide is turning. I don't mean to sound evangelical but this is a topic I am very passionate about - this whole topic.

Our bodies are designed to have orgasms and actually, given the right birth environment where a labouring woman feels totally safe and loved, her baby can be born with and through the mothers orgasm. Safely and beautifully and with no harm or birth trauma to mother or baby. I believe this is actually how birth can and should be ideally. Not painful but the ultimate pleasurable experience. There is a body of growing evidence to show this to be true. But in medicalised hospitals the empowerment of women and their birthrights are taken away. Both mothers and babies are traumatised, and the connective bond between them damaged to a greater or lesser degree. It's the amazing thing about being human beings and human nature that we have such great resilience and are able to overcome much of this. Because we are able to love and create and reform bonds and connections.

I think that while this film is interesting it is also not true and is giving a harmful/untruthful message.

Becky
23rd August 2014, 12:23
Just watching a bit more (and I probably should wait until I've seen the whole film before i did comment, but things keep coming to mind).
I think the story is easier to understand if we have a clearer concept of the 3rd and 4th dimensions/densities. I can see how orgasms are not necessary to procreate in the 4th D. And I can understand the fall of man to be a real fall from 4th D to the 3rd D physical world, where we are now. It's very interesting, no doubt. I guess it's a lot harder to practice and maintain the level of purity required from us of the 4th D in the 3rd D, and so it was easy for the fall of man to happen in one fell swoop, and much harder to climb back up and regain our previous level of spirituality.
This also requires an understanding of the layers of dimensions of the world, where the physical 3rd D was already there and inhabited by plants and animals and primates such as monkeys and primitive forms of man, but where a more advanced level of human civilization was present on the 4th D at the same time. This truly shows where science and spirituality meet.
But is our way back to ascension really through sexual abstinence though? I'd love to know others thoughts on this complicated topic.

Becky
23rd August 2014, 12:51
If the whole of humanity abstained from sex and procreation - pretty much one of our strongest drives - then that would be the end of the human race on 3D earth! Is that how we are supposed to ascend - by avoiding incarnating as there are no more humans on 3D earth because all there forebearers abstained from sex/orgasming. Somehow I can't see this happening, but interesting concept.