PDA

View Full Version : MARKET CRASH DATE 'PREDICTED' - In line with Christine Legarde's (Luck 7s)..?

jackovesk
30th July 2014, 15:40
Man Says Bible Prophecy Tells Exact Day of Economic Collapse!

Published on Mar 14, 2013

Financial Collapse of the US before 13 Sept 2015

Jonathan Cahn was given a revelation from Almighty God and wrote a book by the name of "The Harbinger"

A harbinger is a warning, and in this case it is a pattern of warnings from Almighty God to the American people.

I have taken the warnings seriously and I am warning others to also take the warnings seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGF8213KlL8
I can tell you now that if Almighty God continues His pattern of judgment on the USA, the financial collapse of the US dollar, will happen on Sunday, the 13th of September 2015.

This date is the 29th of ELUL 5775 on the Hebrew calendar and the next Shemitah in the Septennial Sabbatical Cycle Jonathan Cahn in his book and the video will explain what has happened on the 29th of Elul in the past.

I can tell you now that if Almighty God continues His pattern of judgment on the USA, the financial collapse of the US dollar, will happen on Sunday, the 13th of September 2015.

The Shemitah & The Septennial Sabbatical Cycle

09/17/2001 is 29 Elul, 5761 Monday
09/29/2008 is 29 Elul 5768 Monday
09/13/ 2015 is 29 Elul 5775 Sunday

(FALL of the stock market) The plunge of just over 7 percent or nearly 700 points occurred in response to the 9/11attacks.

29 Elul 5768 corresponds to 29 September, 2008 in Gregorian calendar Monday (FALL of the stock market) the drop of 777.7 points or 7 percent took place in reaction to the US Congress failing to approve the first vote for a Wall Street bailout during the financial crisis that year.

EVENTS NOT WRITEN IN THE HARBINGER BOOK: Luke 21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Prophecy " politics war Time End economy news World ISRAEL TURKEY RUSSIA IRAN 666 ANTICHRIST BIBLE CHRISTIAN GOD JESUS LORD PROPHESY PROPHET EZEKIEL 38 europe states ISRAEL "United Nations" "United States" Brazil European India Africa army.

Now 'WATCH' this again...

Occult Message in Speech by Christine Lagarde of IMF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

"7" references:

1:22 - "Now I'm going to test your numerology skills by asking you to think about the "magic seven"

1:34 - "Most of you will know that seven is quite a number

2:24 - "2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven"

4:08 - "It will mark the 70th anniversary, 70th anniversary, drop the zero, seven, of the Bretton Woods Conference that actually gave birth to the IMF" (7 + 0 = 7)

4:22 - "And it will be the 25th anniversary of the fall of the berlin wall, 25th.." (2 + 5 = 7)

4:38 - "It will also mark the 7th anniversary of the financial market jietters"

5:08 - "After those seven miserable years, weak and fragile"

5:14 - "We have seven strong years"

5:43 - "Now I don't know if the G7 will have anything to do with it" (G is also the 7th letter of the alphabet)

PS - Legarde's (Lucky No.7 Theory) then hey..?

Is it too obvious..?

Koyaanisqatsi
30th July 2014, 16:37
So what happened on july 20?? What day did flight mh17 go down in ukraine????

Camilo
30th July 2014, 16:40
This has been predicted before many times with exact dates, and so far it hasn't happened, and it probably won't happen as predicted this time around.

aheb
30th July 2014, 18:23
Ok if you take this as fact, and I don't readily diss biblical prophecy you have to look at what a collapse is likely to be like.
What will happen when you get a collapse? much like the Roman Empire and the even greater British Empire. The periphery will go first..............Rome lost it's peripheral state....Britain lost the "Commonwealth" India, Ceylon bits of Africa, and the carribean. So this is what you will see with the US. It hasn't happened yet in a direct manner , but there are rumblings...............so we'll have to wait and see. God will tell us when he is ready, and it won't be little hints or subtefuges, it will be burning bushes in the desert.

Operator
30th July 2014, 19:00

it was on the 17th ...

truth4me
30th July 2014, 21:21
Went down on the 17th.Thought it was strange flight mh17 goes down on the 17th....I believe like most that the "fall " is coming. I just don't buy the God told ME stuff.

sigma6
31st July 2014, 00:17
17th... Was when the offer was extended, it is a universal interpretation any offer can be waived within 72 hours. So as is their custom, we were noticed. It was delivered, and the 72 hours makes it accepted by acquiescence, just like every ticket, fine, and notice that we receive.

17 plus 72 hours makes the 20... Technically... And that is what we are talking about. Legal technical. Not my world.

The spirit of the law or the letter of the law.

July 17th was the turning point. July 20th is the official acceptance by acquiescence. A well known law in COMMERCE. That all of YOU are subjected to and affected by every day and you don't even know it.

Snowflower
31st July 2014, 00:35
He predicts a date: therefore it will not happen.

Yes, there will be a crash, but the exact date is unpredictable.

wnlight
31st July 2014, 01:04
"if Almighty God continues His pattern of judgment on the USA ..."

Really? I am waiting for the lightning to strike me now because I don't believe in an "Almighty" god passing judgment upon anyone. I believe in little god's (ET) that are not almighty and that are cruel, judgmental, jealous, vengeful.

Redstar Kachina
31st July 2014, 01:15

Yetti
31st July 2014, 01:50
Hi Koya, The whole thing smell too fishy to me, the 2 planes from malasya, the menace of a market crash, middle east on the verge of a war full scale, western nations trying hard to blame Russia, China, or the cat in the hat ,in order to create more and more Kaos!!, I do not believe them for a second. I think, the market is going to crash for obvious reasons as the fact we are in debt to the bones thanks to mismanagement of the economy for several years ( is not Rep or Dem fault , they are the same),plus China have in their possession bonds of the US debt , Guess what is going to happen if they say: payme now!, So our economy is as weak as it get , only keep up printing paper money at full speed but is not going to last forever, they try to maintain latin America in debt at all cost and many other countryes because if they start to produce valuables goods and having healthy economies the dollar KAPUT ! Plus: the media totally controlled, this looks like a didtatorship instead a democracy. Everything is happening exactly as it happens in Venzuela many years ago ( 2 partyes controlling the government for too much time) when finally people get sick and tired of the level of corruption and incompetence, they choose to vote for a 3rd party mostly from the left, and after this ..Chavez happened and everything went down hill to the bottom. We use to say " Cuando veas las barbas de tu vecino arder , pon las tuyas en remojo" TRANSL: When you see your neibourgh beard on flames, soak yours in water !. Stay alert folks, the dark. side works 24/7.

sigma6
1st August 2014, 04:32
Hi Koya, The whole thing smell too fishy to me, the 2 planes from malasya, the menace of a market crash, middle east on the verge of a war full scale, western nations trying hard to blame Russia, China, or the cat in the hat ,in order to create more and more Kaos!!, I do not believe them for a second. I think, the market is going to crash for obvious reasons as the fact we are in debt to the bones thanks to mismanagement of the economy for several years ( is not Rep or Dem fault , they are the same),plus China have in their possession bonds of the US debt , Guess what is going to happen if they say: payme now!, So our economy is as weak as it get , only keep up printing paper money at full speed but is not going to last forever, they try to maintain latin America in debt at all cost and many other countryes because if they start to produce valuables goods and having healthy economies the dollar KAPUT ! Plus: the media totally controlled, this looks like a didtatorship instead a democracy. Everything is happening exactly as it happens in Venzuela many years ago ( 2 partyes controlling the government for too much time) when finally people get sick and tired of the level of corruption and incompetence, they choose to vote for a 3rd party mostly from the left, and after this ..Chavez happened and everything went down hill to the bottom. We use to say " Cuando veas las barbas de tu vecino arder , pon las tuyas en remojo" TRANSL: When you see your neibourgh beard on flames, soak yours in water !. Stay alert folks, the dark. side works 24/7.

I agree with the corruption, not so much the incompetence. This is all on purpose and intentional, exactly as you have laid out. This is on the table for anyone to see. You just have to know how to make your own opinion. Like the beard metaphor, that is what it is coming down to. We are too fat and stupid to do anything till they are busting our doors down. We are watching other people get killed. That will be the reason they are allowed to do it to the next and the next and the next.

WE RESPECT ALL LIFE OR WE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES. THIS ONLY WORKS WHEN THEY ARE ALLOWED TO KILL. That's why they create all the false flags. They have to make up more and more stories, you can tell this thing is on a schedule. Like they are probably trying to line it up with institutional holidays, and who knows what else.

Taurean
1st August 2014, 08:59
On a more practical level I'm inclined to think the next crash is linked to the progress of the new London Underground Railway ( Crossrail ) which convieniently links the Old Financial district ( The City of London ) to the New Financial District ( Canary Wharf ) directly to The City of London Airport and London Heathrow. Also, RAF Northolt ( Southall ) is quite close to this new line.

I somehow don't think the sheeple are going to take the next crash on the chin quite so easily. I think they got a wake up call with the Syria standown.