PDA

View Full Version : Ebola Cure

Mozart
2nd August 2014, 16:12
As many of you may have noticed by now, the feared Ebola virus has reappeared in the news, fully enhanced/weaponized by the Zionazi bastards who wish to foist this horrid disease upon the world ... America in particular ... in order to create conditions that would support their goals of imposing Martial Law.

Ebola is an engineered virus and now it has been fully weaponized. The dispersal of this disease in the world has begun via the key vectors of airline flights.

There is a simple, easy cure for it: Vitamin C

Here is a quote from an anonymous doctor, whose email has been posted in Jim Stone's website: http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ebola.html

"The very first symptoms of ebola are exactly the same as scurvy, which is caused by inadequate vitamin C. Though scurvy is seldom fatal as a primary condition, scurvy also represents only a partial deficiency of vitamin C, the body still has a LOT of vitamin C compared to zero, which ebola causes. Absent ANY vitamin C, blood vessels become very weak and start to lose blood, and platelets become ineffective and unable to trigger clots. So death by ebola is caused by massive internal bleeding and loss of blood, which can be stopped simply by taking enormous doses of vitamin C until the immune system succeeds in killing off the virus."

My suggestion is for you to spread the information about this far and wide. Inform people that vitamin C can beat the Ebola disease.

I also suggest that you buy up as much high quality vitamin C as you possibly can; get much more than you need, as you never know if your family/friends/community may need your help with the precious vitamin C.

This latest Ebola development is just another Soup de Jour scare tactic by the elites; however, given that it's been weaponized, that it has been dispersed and that the media has proven its ability to whip up the ignorant masses into hysteria, it's better to be prepared than to be swept up into the maelstrom of a police state Martial Law clampdown.

Be aware. Be prepared.

Daozen
2nd August 2014, 16:20
Good thread.

Proactive thinking.

Linus Pauling is the ascorbate expert.

I was thinking Iodine would help too, maybe Mag oil.

Mark Sircus would know.

We could brainstorm other cures.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A scientific study would help.

Most humans have subclinical scurvy.

KiwiElf
2nd August 2014, 16:22
Alternative cures are showing up on the two other ebola threads, ie

strict fasting and urine therapy, Vitamin C, Ozone Therapy, NANO SILVER, at 10 PPM

Also reports that the virus has been genetically enhanced and that the US Govt related health agencies are deliberately hiding known cures (just like AIDS).

sdv
2nd August 2014, 17:12
Apologies that I cannot find the references to back up this story.

In a previous Ebola outbreak, one of the African health workers became infected. The African colleagues were determined to save her life. They decided to do something untested and the treatment they administered had something to do with injecting blood from an Ebola survivor. (About 60% of people, with medical care, do survive, even in backward, primitive Africa!) The Western doctors were adamantly against this procedure and physically tried to stop the African doctors. However, the African doctors prevailed and their colleague (plus a few others) survived. 100% survival rate using an untested and experimental treatment in an emergency situation.

The treatment was never followed up nor accepted at all by the Western medical establishment. There is no profit in developing a treatment for a disease that only kills Africans.

Outside of Africa, no one cares, but gets hysterical in response to even a rumour that Ebola will reach their country. No, you are in no danger you stupid folks. Even if Ebola does penetrate US or UK or Europe, you have the systems to stop it in its tracks.

In South Africa, we have experienced an Ebola-infected person arrive in our country. One nurse contracted the disease and died, but the infection did not spread. So, there is no concern or need to panic. I do not why panic is being agitated in the Western world.

Who cares that Africans are dying, and that the effective treatment has been found but rejected? (If there is a treatment, then why spend money on it when it will only be needed in Africa, where they cannot afford to pay for it, so no profit here and who cares if Africans die?) No panic about Africans dying, but huge panic that Ebola may spread to your country (even though you are well equipped to stop it in its tracks).

Please stop this ridiculous and hysterical and unfounded rhetoric threat of Ebola. Ebola is killing Africans. It is no threat to anyone outside Africa (even if an infected person gets to your country, you have the systems to quickly stop the threat).

Why does it spread in Africa? Funeral rites (how many of YOU folk personally wash and wrap your dead for burying, or live in circumstances where you have no access to a flush toilet, water supply and electricity, or in overcrowded places and no money to buy cleaning products nor to access medical services?), lack of access to medical care (how many of you folks have NO access to medical care when you get sick?), and an adherence to traditional healers (and stop that romantic notion that traditional, tribal customs are great ... they are primitive and enslave communities) all collude to allow Ebola to spread in Africa. Take it outside Africa, and it cannot spread.

Please stop this ridiculous Ebola scare-mongering. Africans are dying, but Ebola is no threat to anyone outside of Africa (and not a threat to most folk in Africa).

And, no, Vitamin C will not cure any person if they contract the Ebola virus. The effective treatment is not available because it was discovered by Africans and there was no profit motive for big Pharma to adopt and develop this cure.

I think that it would serve humanity well for Ebola to spread and devastate the USA, UK, Europe, et al, because then big pharma would develop and administer an effective treatment. ONE person dying in the USA and UK would result on far more outrage and action than hundreds dying in Africa.

The effective treatment for Ebola has been discovered (by Africans) but is rejected because there is no profit for big pharma.

If Ebola does reach your country, it will be shut down before it kills less that 5 people. You don't care about the hundreds of African being killed by Ebola but get hysterical at the thought of the potential of just one person dying from the disease in your country (in a previous outbreak, when Ebola arrived in South Africa, two people died ... the person who arrived ion the country and one nurse).

sdv
2nd August 2014, 17:41
When I Googled 'Ebola doctors saved colleague'', all I got was about a heroic American doctor. The African doctors, nurses and health workers who found the effective treatment of Ebola, in a desperate measure to save a beloved colleague (despite the Western doctors physically trying to restrain and stop them), has been deleted. No money here for big pharma. No need to spend money on developing this effective treatment of Ebola when only Africans are dying from this disease.

Now that the disease may spread (even though there is no threat to the West, even if an infected person gets to your country ... consider the experience of South Africa), there is hysteria.

If you want to be 100% immune to the threat of Ebola, then invest in developing the effective treatment that Africans discovered. The human body can overcome this virus (or whatever it is), and for those whose bodies are unable to overcome Ebola, an injection of blood from survivors can give you that extra boost you need to survive. Why spend money and resources on inoculating humanity against Ebola when only Africans are dying?

Why can't Africans do this themselves? If you have this question, then you have no idea of how power and control works ion this world, and how wealth is distributed (and, no, Africans are not innocent because corruption and self-enrichment still hamper African communities, but you enable this ... the USA, and others, welcomes Zuma, from South Africa, and ignores how he is creating a wealthy dynasty for his huge extended family through corruption, and ignores how South African taxpayers support traditional kings that are paedophiliac parasites that keep their subjects in primitive conditions ... how dare you welcome Zuma and not question?).

mpod001
2nd August 2014, 18:25
I heard recently that nano silver cures ebola!

Dennis Leahy
2nd August 2014, 18:32
I read an article a few years ago that said if the naming strategy for the B vitamin group was used for vitamin C, then the "bioflavenoids" would get the designations of "C2", "C6", etc. In other words, the bioflavenoids are closely related to vitamin C. The white-ish pith (between the juicy inner part of an orange and the outer orange-colored part of the skin) is high in bioflavenoids (as one example.) I know bioflavenoids are useful for treating people who easily bruise, as it strengthens capillary walls. (Which means, to my logic, it would be an important adjunct to vitamin C, in Ebola treatment.)

I thought this would be valuable info to have along with the Vitamin C info.

Also, massive doses of the most common form of vitamin C - ascorbic acid - will just about guarantee diarrhea, so you may want to look for a "reacted mineral ascorbate" form (it is a "salt" form of the vitamin, rather than an "acid" form.) Calcium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, manganese ascorbate are the most common (I think - this is all off the top of my head.) The ascorbate form (at least in the doses I have taken - up to 10 grams a day) won't give you diarrhea.

Dennis

Ellisa
3rd August 2014, 02:19
sdv- It has been reported in the news here (Australia) that one of the 2 Americans being taken back to the US was treated with a transfusion of blood made from the blood of a young African boy who had survived Ebola. It stated that this was a discovery of African researchers and the hope was that the blood would contain anti-bodies to the Ebola virus. There is not a lot of it available, but it seems that this is the way for the future, discovering a treatment rather than a vaccine for a disease that is very rare and no one fully understands yet (mainly because, as you say, it happens in Africa, and the financial return is minimal for the big funders of medical research).

However your description of the African cure matches the one used for the American who caught the disease. Maybe it will help move the research along.

wnlight
3rd August 2014, 05:14
sdv, Big Pharma does not help anyone but their own pocketbooks. They do not create cures anymore. They make expensive pills to keep people alive as long as the stricken people continue to buy and to take the pills. No one is cured. There is little money in curing people anywhere - In Africa or in North America. The scientists that threaten Big Pharma by providing potential cures to diseases are shot down in airplanes. MH17 is only the latest example.

The vitamin C 'cure' seems to me to be a way to buy time while the body accomplishes the cure. Your body can cure anything, given some time and some love.

ponda
3rd August 2014, 07:44
This is just starting to do the rounds.I don't know what it means but it is interesting if true

U.S. Government OWNS EBOLA 'PATENT'!

vyU7OJOHlcI

Google Patent (http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en)

Google Patent (http://www.google.com/patents/US20120251502)

Matt P
3rd August 2014, 13:37
Sdv, you have some great information and insight. I especially agree that the panic about this is ridiculous. But.....I take issue with a couple of your comments.

Sdv: "I think that it would serve humanity well for Ebola to spread and devastate the USA, UK, Europe, et al, because then big pharma would develop and administer an effective treatment."

Why would you wish death upon millions of innocent people, from what might be a manufactured virus? Please tell me you don't mean that.

You think big pharma would WANT to cure all these people?? An wnlight says so well above, curing anything is NOT the big pharma purpose. No money there. Exactly the opposite will happen, in my opinion. Should Ebola find it's way to the states, the US government and her co-conspirator corporations will USE this to inflame panic, encourage the spread, and probably declare martial law and quarantine people in their FEMA camps. Trust me, they will WANT this to get bad. Lots of sick people makes for lots of profit.

I seriously doubt a blood transfusion is the only way to cure Ebola. A healthy, alkaline body with a strong immune system is all but untouchable. This is a rare thing in the United States but the point is that we don't need big pharma or even hospitals to address this. We need calm and good information that people anywhere can understand and use.

It doesn't sound like Africa needs a medical cure. You all but admit yourself that it's an issue of sanitation much more than any needed medicines. Sounds more like they need to prevent western medical doctors and their dangerous vaccines and other "medicines" and work on sanitation measures and awareness.

Finally, you seem to imply Africa doesn't have the power/ability to do something about these issues and if we ask this question we don't understand how power and control work. This reminds me of the slavery issue in the states. Never is it mentioned that African slaves that were brought here were sold out by their very own. I'm not a world events/history expert but it seems Africa is exploited because Africa allows it. Much the same as the American people allow their government to terrorize them and the rest of the world by their inaction against it. Like the US citizens, Africa is not helpless; just not united behind a common purpose.

Matt