I wonder how true any of this is?

hKWmFWRVLlU

I will share my thoughts later on...

778 neighbour of some guy
2nd August 2014, 17:57
Heehee;).......

Lifebringer
2nd August 2014, 20:12
The last statement of insulting my or any other mother, tells me all I need to know about these muscle headed LUZERz.:yell:

:jaw:Calling a woman a female dog that goes into heat, is not the one any decent woman would want.
In fact they are on the abuser, domestic loser jerk list. I would never want a son-in-law that unstable in thought, and I don't think I'm the only Mother, Grandmother, Daughter or child of God that thinks that way.:wizard:

What a bunch of Dreks.:tsk:

Flash
6th August 2014, 17:07
Justone, please change the title, it does not do justice to the content an d the discussion i am sure you want us to pursue

Flash
6th August 2014, 17:13
double posting due to merge threads, see my posting below and thank for those who thanked me here

Chester
6th August 2014, 17:16
Originally Posted Here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73474-My-first-post-ever-in-this-section) - (hoping the mods will delete this one)...

I wonder how true any of this is?

hKWmFWRVLlU

I will share my thoughts later on...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Heehee;).......

This was the first response.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This was the second response -

The last statement of insulting my or any other mother, tells me all I need to know about these muscle headed LUZERz.:yell:

:jaw:Calling a woman a female dog that goes into heat, is not the one any decent woman would want.
In fact they are on the abuser, domestic loser jerk list. I would never want a son-in-law that unstable in thought, and I don't think I'm the only Mother, Grandmother, Daughter or child of God that thinks that way.:wizard:

What a bunch of Dreks.:tsk:

Flash
6th August 2014, 17:17
ask both threads to be merged Sam

¤=[Post Update]=¤

first: i found the video funny. Yes terrible, yes irresponsible, yes gross and despising towards women, but funny. Why?

Because it shows in a very direct and descriptive way the programmation we are Under, using basinc instinct and skewed judgments taken from years of advertising/television/internet advertising and video games depicting deemed desirable women in a certain way.

This become so obviously ridiculous in this video that we start to understand the depth or rather the indepth surperficiality of hte programming and we start to laugh at it.

To me, this is the very fist step to consciousness about our programming, to be able to laugh at ourselves. Deprogramming cannot start without this first step first, arising the consciousness about it and its ridiculousnesness.

I think this video is an ideal tool to discuss mass programmation and the way individuals take it in to adopt it for their private life.

For example, i knew about those basic animal views on woman when i was ten, i could feel it and it made me feel incompetent and worthless because i did not fit the pattern as a girl. It took many years of inner search and thérapies to brake this, succeeding finally now.

PurpleLama
6th August 2014, 17:37
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/libety-or-tranny.jpg

Lifebringer
6th August 2014, 17:38
But these guys are the ones programmed. They look at "one to 5 sides" of a faceted diamond, called woman, and this is why they have to use charts, instead of hearts.

Lifebringer
6th August 2014, 17:42
IF only they would use both sides of their brain, than two heads that are maladjusted to programming.

Sigh.

Chester
6th August 2014, 17:47
But these guys are the ones programmed. They look at "one to 5 sides" of a faceted diamond, called woman, and this is why they have to use charts, instead of hearts.

members of both sexes are highly programmed - not just the guys.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

IF only they would use both sides of their brain, than two heads that are maladjusted to programming.

Sigh.

YES! and wouldn't it be nice if all folks (meaning both sexes) did this.

Billy
6th August 2014, 17:48
Lordy lordy lord. Listening to this makes me ashamed of my fellow men. If Terrorist mouth changed his perception he would see that the world is full of unicorns. If you go through life with zero respect for the opposite sex you will attract zero respect in return.

I met my first unicorn at 15yrs old, warts and all, Married a hot fun loving crazy unicorn at 19yrs old, Stayed together 30yrs, Gave birth to a daughter unicorn, And now have many loving unicorns in my life. including all unicorns since 15yrs yrs old.

Soul mates are for eternity.

peace.

Chester
6th August 2014, 17:51
Thanks Billy and based on so much that I have come to know about you from reading your posts that you have had and are still having this experience is NO surprise. Thank you for representing what I hold most high and respect.

Daughter of Time
6th August 2014, 17:52
Ok, so I had to laugh regardless of the mindlessness and misogyny.

I have a friend who works in real estate. He deals primarily with couples who wish to buy or sell a house. After observing couples every day of his life for the past 30 years he has come up with the following realization which he voices on a regular basis: "WOMEN ARE CRAZY BECAUSE MEN ARE STUPID!"

While he has created another programming with his subjective generalization/realization, it is a little closer to the truth as far as the man/woman conditioning/programming goes in this matrix.

No offence to the men of this forum as you are all very intelligent and aware!

donk
6th August 2014, 17:53
The video is a humorous and fairly accurate view of the cultural manifestion of what I found to be a truth: the smoothest relationship is going to be with the LEAST DAMAGED individual, sexual attractiveness (and material wealth) are instantly gratifying compensations for the “crazy”, but nothing is life is free/you reap what you sow…you pay for crazy, and hot people get away with it more easily, like flash brings up, thanks to the program put in place.

As for the crazy (damaged) axis--I would have put the start of the scale at 5, though, not 4…females in this oppressively patriarchial “civilization” have it at least twice as hard as a male (I’m not saying it’s your fault, ladies…), at least from my perspective as a middle-class not-ugly-or-socially-inept semi-intelligent sorta-likable white male (that’s never known oppression based on superficial characteristics).

…and I found the most important aspect, that may be represented in the matrix as a factor that shifts the “hotness” (though not superficially) is self honesty/awareness…a willingness to accept that you are damaged and desire to face it and fix it. You can flip it to either side, but the fact that genders are fundamentally different necessates separate (seemingly “sexist”) characteristics that come in to play.

Flash
6th August 2014, 18:00

I have a friend who works in real estate. He deals primarily with couples who wish to buy or sell a house. After observing couples every day of his life for the past 30 years he has come with the following realization which he voices on a regular basis: "WOMEN ARE CRAZY BECAUSE MEN ARE STUPID!"

While he has created another programming with his subjective realization, it is a little closer to the truth as far as the man/woman condition goes in this matrix.

Allow me to use it a lot, that last sentence of your : women are crazy because men are stupid lolllllllllllllllllllll

Chester
6th August 2014, 18:01
So now my comments.

If you watch this and think it is funny - consider what funny may be? What many comedians capitalize on is by pointing out "truths" which are embarrassing to admit. Let me expand. Before you misunderstand, I am not saying this is TRUE in a universal sense. I am referring to an individual's temporal truth(s).

If this sort of thing is "your truth" consider asking yourself, is this the ideal you would wish for? Or is it only your truth because it (in general) just appears to be the case?

If it is your truth because it seems to be generally true, what then does that say about how our western world culture has developed? So now... if you can see "this question" as valid, then what components make up the answer?

Can we say, programability? If so, then I have a few more questions. If we see how easily we are programmed (which can come from outside sources, our own conclusions or (and most likely) a combination of these two - what happened to one's own personal responsibility?

So maybe it may seem a little funny... but isn't that sad?

And if it is sad, what are each of us doing about it?

And now my last comment/opinion. That we have this dynamic is not the fault of men. It is the fault of all of us. It is my firmest belief that until we can all find understanding with regards to the differences of both sexes and accept them as they are so that there can be found a true, balanced common ground, this dynamic will continue to grow.

In fact, based on my understanding of metaphysics, it may not be wrong to suggest (in part) that a childish and unhealthy internal feminine aspect is playing an equally responsible role in the generation of an outer male dominant society.

My recommendation for all men would be to do serious studies of the sacred Feminine... find positive expressions of the Sacred Feminine in their lives and see the wonderfulness in these positive expressions. That by doing so, more and more will positive female expressions emerge into their lives.

I am reluctant to share my advice for females as I am a male (in body - albeit I am actually a lesbian trapped in this male body - and might I add... am completely fine with this and I happen to enjoy this immensely!)

Frank V
6th August 2014, 18:21
Whew, there's a bit of dissent in this thread. :O

Let me start by saying that I agree with Flash that it's all about programming. However, what's most important, I think, is that we are capable of abstracting the humor over the stereotypes from the actual facts. That's what most humor is all about, and this is especially true in stand-up comedy: it's about taking a stereotype and either putting a spotlight on it, or else blowing it up to ridiculous proportions.

So let's have a little fun with the stereotypes. ;-)

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag17/TajulCG/man_zps5c06d8b0.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2013/40/556847008518b7445991cc72468bbf531cd992c9.jpg

http://askinyourface.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Picture+3.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-27k_sec3VTg/TYTVe9qUHEI/AAAAAAAAA1A/BQ68Cloh7Cc/s1600/male%2Bvs%2Bfemale.jpg

http://www.ryandsullivan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/makeup-of-a-male-brain.jpg

http://www.oocities.org/scorpi102983/femalebrain.jpg

:p

Flash
6th August 2014, 18:28
lol, for the should I buy it, I have seen soooooo many times men buying on impulse or wants, not on "can I afford it" that I know it is a joke lol

Chester
6th August 2014, 18:35
In the illusion, there are differences between females and males. Why not honor the best aspects of these actual differences and bring out the best in both sexes?

Falling into the stereotypical "outer" generalities is too often countered by an equal silliness - that there are NO differences. Both are missing the opportunity to bring forth and experience the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine that all of us Sacred Children have within our midst and yet somehow avoid.

Frank V
6th August 2014, 18:54
lol, for the should I buy it, I have seen soooooo many times men buying on impulse or wants, not on "can I afford it" that I know it is a joke lol

But of course, Flash! "My neighbor just bought a big BMW, so I'm going to buy a Porsche, even if I have to pay the bank an arm and a leg every month for the next 20 years." :p

In the illusion, there are differences between females and males. Why not honor the best aspects of these actual differences and bring out the best in both sexes?

Falling into the stereotypical "outer" generalities is too often countered by an equal silliness - that there are NO differences. Both are missing the opportunity to bring forth and experience the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine that all of us Sacred Children have within our midst and yet somehow avoid.

Amen to that, Brother. The chemistry between the Yin and the Yang is far too beautiful to ignore - it is the ultimate creative energy - and we all have our sillinesses to make each other chuckle at least every once in a while. ;-)

By the way, while looking on Google for the images that I posted - and which I remembered from earlier on - I also came across similar images for the teenage brain. That was equally hilarious, but I kinda think that was, like, you know, like, totally for, like, definitely another thread. Seriously. :p

Chester
6th August 2014, 19:38

I have a friend who works in real estate. He deals primarily with couples who wish to buy or sell a house. After observing couples every day of his life for the past 30 years he has come with the following realization which he voices on a regular basis: "WOMEN ARE CRAZY BECAUSE MEN ARE STUPID!"

While he has created another programming with his subjective realization, it is a little closer to the truth as far as the man/woman condition goes in this matrix.

Allow me to use it a lot, that last sentence of your : women are crazy because men are stupid lolllllllllllllllllllll

I hope that we can get past this dynamic where the humor is no longer found.

Chester
6th August 2014, 21:36
Lordy lordy lord. Listening to this makes me ashamed of my fellow men. If Terrorist mouth changed his perception he would see that the world is full of unicorns. If you go through life with zero respect for the opposite sex you will attract zero respect in return.

I met my first unicorn at 15yrs old, warts and all, Married a hot fun loving crazy unicorn at 19yrs old, Stayed together 30yrs, Gave birth to a daughter unicorn, And now have many loving unicorns in my life. including all unicorns since 15yrs yrs old.

Soul mates are for eternity.

peace.

and how I feel about Cristina -

I told her, "Cristina... I will seek you out in each and every lifetime. always wishing to gain your love again and again to the ends of eternity... as long as you will have me."

Chester
20th August 2014, 18:15
more of the same?

http://vimeo.com/33914707

selinam
21st August 2014, 03:16
To be perfectly honest , I did laugh at some of this but, ultimately, it ended up depressing me! Same old same old - nothing changes.

Natalia
23rd August 2014, 16:17
omg, I wonder how cray-cray I seem?

( lol :) )

Robin
23rd August 2014, 16:30
Two words: Gender Wars.

Guess who creates, funds, and manipulates these wars. The same group that genetically manipulated humans thousands of years ago, and the same group who controls this planet. It is our mission to break out of this false-matrix by uniting our individuated consciousnesses to change our current collective mentality. Once the individual unites their masculine and feminine aspects...this war will be no more.

Natalia
23rd August 2014, 20:14

Guess who creates, funds, and manipulates these wars. The same group that genetically manipulated humans thousands of years ago, and the same group who controls this planet. It is our mission to break out of this false-matrix by uniting our individuated consciousnesses to change our current collective mentality. Once the individual unites their masculine and feminine aspects...this war will be no more.

_3FcRK7Yncg

Frank V
23rd August 2014, 20:46

What humanity needs to do is to stop thinking of gender polarity as being a matter of opposing forces (i.e. the false schism, designed to "divide and conquer") and to start thinking of masculine and feminine as complementary forces (i.e. that which empowers and creates, and which by consequence the corrupted Powers That Be don't want humanity to have). Feminine and masculine are both the two sides of the same coin - the Yin and the Yang.

As justone said, what needs to be accomplished is that the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine should tune into each other again. After all, before society started referring to the physical union between female and male as "having sex", didn't we used to call it "making love"? And isn't love the most powerful and most creative of all forces in the universe?

Either way, there was a nice episode from the first season of Gerry Anderson's Space: 1999 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space:_1999) dedicated to the battle between the sexes, called "The Last Enemy". ;-)

BXo9gtIsKck

Chester
28th August 2014, 23:50

It is my view you nailed the key here. I am speaking only for myself yet I suspect this may be true for others too. Thanks, Sam... from another justoneSam